Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Share Your Experiences of Racism - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Experiences of Racism (23257 Views)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Congolese Woman Sets Herself On Fire In Protest Against Racism (Pics) / The Experiences Of Rape Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's my thread go create a thread where white will complain about racism ..this is for Africans esp those abroad ...i don't see how i am racist

i don't expect a dunce to understand it when they contradict themselves umpteen times on a single page.

i am beginning to believe you are in fact mentally slow.

lemme ask you, what is your ethnic group IN Cameroon?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u probably dnt even know the definition of racism or how racism looks like..but you know what i won't blame you i even understand you: YOU ARE WHITE

Nah, of course I dont. Cause white people NEVER get any racism, right?
Mhm.

Go outside your house and talk to some white folks. When people call me a damn whitey, mongrel, donkey, redneck, potato etc..that is racism. When people say "Bleep white people, I hate them all", that is racism.
( And yes, it IS. If I twisted it, and said all the bad words to a black dude people would call me a racist in 10sec. )

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Tolaaaaannni(f): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
Well I don't know if to call it racism or just down right cruelty. It happened in my Junior year of college, and my white professor called me and told me that I will never pass her class. I thought she was joking at first, then she told me that no foreign student (Africans) as ever passed her class before, After she said that I knew I had my work cut out for me. That semester I studied harder than i have ever had in my life, I made sure that i didn't give her any excuse to fail me. I kept all my work and test papers. When it was time to check grades, she gave me a C and i went back to her to ask why, she said I didn't do some work. The next day I came back with a folder filled with all my work and test papers from the day i stepped into that class, I told her that if she doesn't change my grade I would go to the office of student affairs and make a complaint about her. When she saw the look on my face, she knew she wasn't dealing with a softy. When i went online to check my grades again that night, she had changed it to an "A" tongue smiley tongue. That was the first time i had experienced something i could call racism and it definitely wasn't the last.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2012
BelaMorena:

i don't expect a dunce to understand it when they contradict themselves umpteen times on a single page.

i am beginning to believe you are in fact mentally slow.

lemme ask you, what is your ethnic group IN Cameroon?
don't know what u r talking about .lmao are you white? why do you feel concerned by everything i wrote ....identity crisis abeg go somewhere else and stop stalking me i didn't quote u and my comment didn't even concern u ...why do you like me so much lmao .... tongue tongue tongue.. by the way yoo believe what you want ..for me u are a biotch and the stupidest girl that i know ...
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Nah, of course I dont. Cause white people NEVER get any racism, right?
Mhm.

Go outside your house and talk to some white folks. When people call me a damn whitey, mongrel, donkey, redneck, potato etc..that is racism. When people say "Bleep white people, I hate them all", that is racism.
( And yes, it IS. If I twisted it, and said all the bad words to a black dude people would call me a racist in 10sec. )
let me ask you a question if someone bully your girl will call your girl a bully the day she stand up and fight back? if you answer no ..you cl;early understand that those blacks aren't racist they are frustrated by what you do .period

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Tolaaaaannni: Well I don't know if to call it racism or just down right cruelty. It happened in my Junior year of college, and my white professor called me and told me that I will never pass her class. I thought she was joking at first, then she told me that no foreign student (Africans) as ever passed her class before, After she said that I knew I had my work cut out for me. That semester I studied harder than i have ever had in my life, I made sure that i didn't give her any excuse to fail me. I kept all my work and test papers. When it was time to check grades, she gave me a C and i went back to her to ask why, she said I didn't do some work. The next day I came back with a folder filled with all my work and test papers from the day i stepped into that class, I told her that if she doesn't change my grade I would go to the office of student affairs and make a complaint about her. When she saw the look on my face, she knew she wasn't dealing with a softy. When i went online to check my grades again that night, she had changed it to an "A" tongue smiley tongue. That was the first time i had experienced something i could call racism and it definitely wasn't the last.
thanks 4 sharing. you treated this biotch the right way angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
BelaMorena:

dude stfu, you sound so r3tarded.

he said "go away white woman. shoo!!!"

damn yall some idiotic f0ols.
let me teach what we call language:: when someone say go away white woman in which language please tell me it means that he kicked her out because she is white......and you dare call me fool ..girl go back to school. cause and effect : come here black boy doesn't mean that i called you because you are black? same with go away white woman how can u know that the reason why pagan said that is because she is white except if he told her i don't see how you figure that.. furthermore i don't see the racism in that little biotch .if someone say "damn this white man pisses me off " is it racist ? no ..those it means that it's the man's race/skin color which pisses him? againno ..i wonder where you schooled but you can't teach me something. nice try tongue
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: let me ask you a question if someone bully your girl will call your girl a bully the day she stand up and fight back? if you answer no ..you cl;early understand that those blacks aren't racist they are frustrated by what you do .period

How can they be frustrated about what "I do", when I, myself, have done nothing wrong?
You are supposed to take back at the bullies who did something, not people who look like the bullies.
Are you just acting dumb, or did you just choose a damn wrong theory?
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: let me teach what we call language:: when someone say go away white woman in which language please tell me it means that he kicked her out because she is white......and you dare call me fool ..girl go back to school. cause and effect : come here black boy doesn't mean that i called you because you are black? same with go away white woman how can u know that the reason why pagan said that is because she is white except if he told her i don't see how you figure that.. furthermore i don't see the racism in that little biotch .if someone say "damn this white man pisses me off " is it racist ? no ..those it means that it's the man's race/skin color which pisses him? againno ..i wonder where you schooled but you can't teach me something. nice try tongue

When it comes to Pagan, we all know HOW he means it. He IS racist against whites.

And, further more..why the need to put the colour on someones skin in the sentence anyway? If a black man makes me angry, I dont go and say "oh that black dude made me wanna slap him". I would say "that damn fool made me want to slap him."

Why do you need to bring colour into it?

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

How can they be frustrated about what "I do", when I, myself, have done nothing wrong?
You are supposed to take back at the bullies who did something, not people who look like the bullies.
Are you just acting dumb, or did you just choose a damn wrong theory?
maybe i haven't been enough clear ... REVERSE RACISM IS NOT RACISM the same with fighting back someone doesn't mean that you are a violent person ...those blacks who called you all the words u listed aren't/weren't racist they are angry because they suffer ,because even in 2012 Africans are treated like poo ..it's aint racism ...it's compression-explosion

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: maybe i haven't been enough clear ... REVERSE RACISM IS NOT RACISM the same with fighting back someone doesn't mean that you are a violent person ...those blacks who called you all the words u listed aren't/weren't racist they are angry because they suffer ,because even in 2012 Africans are treated like poo ..it's aint racism ...it's compression-explosion

Thats like saying I should treat every damn German person bad if I was a jew. There is NO logic in it.
There is NO excuse in it.

To fight back at the people who have DONE something to you? Go right ahead.
To fight back at people who LOOK like someone who did something to you? Bad.

You dont see that?? If my daughter gets racism, from blacks or whites, I hope she takes her anger on the person that GAVE her the racism, not every person who look like the one who did it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

When it comes to Pagan, we all know HOW he means it. He IS racist against whites.

And, further more..why the need to put the colour on someones skin in the sentence anyway? If a black man makes me angry, I dont go and say "oh that black dude made me wanna slap him". I would say "that damn fool made me want to slap him."

you might be true if you know pagan personally b like i said nothing is racist in his sentence ..even if some fools will say the contrary ...just to play the pseudo intello ...
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: you might be true if you know pagan personally b like i said nothing is racist in his sentence ..even if some fools will say the contrary ...just to play the pseudo intello ...

Again; why bring colour into things, at all? What does the colour of someones skin have to do with it?
The only reason he tell her to get awa, is in fact because she is white. Even you know that.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Thats like saying I should treat every damn German person bad if I was a jew. There is NO logic in it.
There is NO excuse in it.

To fight back at the people who have DONE something to you? Go right ahead.
To fight back at people who LOOK like someone who did something to you? Bad.

You dont see that?? If my daughter gets racism, from blacks or whites, I hope she takes her anger on the person that GAVE her the racism, not every person who look like the one who did it.
yoo that's easy from a white man/woman ..you can't understand. Anyway there is a difference between what's right/true/should happen and the reality . no one can prevent the effects of something it's easy to say they shouldn't blame all the white people but the truth is different ..the human mind doesn't work like that what you did/are doing affect us differently some will be more tolerant and others will be more aggressive

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: yoo that's easy from a white man/woman ..you can't understand. Anyway there is a difference between what's right/true/should happen and the reality . no one can prevent the effects of something it's easy to say they shouldn't blame all the white people but the truth is different ..the human mind doesn't work like that what you did/are doing affect us differently some will be more tolerant and others will be more aggressive

Honey..you are just trying to row a boat right now.

I have been bullied. Did I walk around and took revenge on other people for that? No.
My best friend was raped. Did she walk around and took revenge on other men for that? No.
My husband was almost killed by somalis, two times. Do he walk around and hate ALL somalis for that? No.

Why cause more hate? Why not educate instead?
What good for the history will a black man do by hating on white people, and the other way around?

I have african women calling me a damn white LovePeddler who steals THEIR men, because I am married to a african. They hate me because I am white, nothing more. Thats is not racism, to hate someone because of their colour?

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Again; why bring colour into things, at all? What does the colour of someones skin have to do with it?
The only reason he tell her to get awa, is in fact because she is white. Even you know that.
can you prove it? i guess no ..don't get me wrong i don't talk like that(white this/black that nahhhh) . i was just pointing the ignorance of a biotch here because in front of judge you have no case.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: can you prove it? i guess no ..don't get me wrong i don't talk like that(white this/black that nahhhh) . i was just pointing the ignorance of a biotch here because in front of judge you have no case.

If you look at all the other threads he write in, you will know why I say its because of that. The man is racist.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^^ yeah leave ..you come on this thread without something to share

grin I left because I had other things to do, you know, I have a life off Nairaland! As I said, I'm not arguing with pea brains. Did you ever hear the saying "empty vessels make most noise"! Think about it wink

@ Jallowbah, I'm done with them. I actually feel sorry for the 2 of them, consumed by anger & hatred . . . . leave them to it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Ptolomeus(m): 7:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
As you know, I'm Uruguay (South America).
I was in Europe (Alicante, Spain), waiting for a bus along with two African women dressed in their beautiful costumes.
They probably went to a party.
When we ascended (I let them ascend before), I heard a lot of laughter from the passengers. As I sat down (against African women), I understood that a Spanish was humiliating the women, ridiculing their dress and their origin ...
Although I was accompanied by a couple of friends, I was running to the offender's place ... screaming, I asked him if he could not remember when the Spanish traveled to South America to escape hunger? Fleeing war ... full of lice ... I reminded him that my small country gave them food, medicine, work ... a home to live in peace ...
There was a stir in the bus ... my friends reminded me that I was a foreigner, and you could have problems ....

But all were silent bus passengers. Nobody was offended by what I said ... offender and the clown looked down and stopped talking nonsense ...
When I returned to my place, both women smiled at me ... until today, I do not know if they could speak Spanish, if they understood exactly what happened ... But I'm sure they knew that what happened was related to them ...
Brothers ... we should not be passive with racists ...
Lower our eyes to a racist act is complicity!
A hug to my dear brothers Forum!

12 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by anonymous6(f): 9:41pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: As you know, I'm Uruguay (South America).
I was in Europe (Alicante, Spain), waiting for a bus along with two African women dressed in their beautiful costumes.
When we ascended (I let them ascend before), I heard a lot of laughter from the passengers. As I sat down (against African women), I understood that a Spanish was humiliating the women, ridiculing their dress and their origin ...
Although I was accompanied by a couple of friends, I was running to the offender's place ... screaming, I asked him if he could not remember when the Spanish traveled to South America to escape hunger? Fleeing war ... full of lice ... I reminded him that my small country gave them food, medicine, work ... a home to live in peace ...
There was a stir in the bus ... my friends reminded me that I was a foreigner, and you could have problems ....

But all were silent bus passengers. Nobody was offended by what I said ... offender and the clown looked down and stopped talking nonsense ...
When I returned to my place, both women smiled at me ... until today, I do not know if they could speak Spanish, if they understood exactly what happened ... But I'm sure they knew that what happened was related to them ...

Cosign 100%, I applaud you for what you did when you defended the women, we need more people like you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Ptolomeus(m): 9:48pm On Sep 04, 2012
anonymous6:

Cosign 100%, I applaud you for what you did when you defended the women, we need more people like you

Not only were women, it was also an act of racism unclean ...
Thank you dear friend ... I am happy that my story has been understood, because my English is very bad.
I send warm greetings!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Eiregirl:

grin I left because I had other things to do, you know, I have a life off Nairaland! As I said, I'm not arguing with pea brains. Did you ever hear the saying "empty vessels make most noise"! Think about it wink

@ Jallowbah, I'm done with them. I actually feel sorry for the 2 of them, consumed by anger & hatred . . . . leave them to it.
yooo do what u want ...m not interested by racism against white if it even exists..period

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ptolomeus: As you know, I'm Uruguay (South America).

thanks for what you did ..
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Ptolomeus(m): 10:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: maybe i haven't been enough clear ... REVERSE RACISM IS NOT RACISM the same with fighting back someone doesn't mean that you are a violent person ...those blacks who called you all the words u listed aren't/weren't racist they are angry because they suffer ,because even in 2012 Africans are treated like poo ..it's aint racism ...it's compression-explosion
We are dealing with a complex and sensitive.
Know? In my country, it is an offense to call someone "black" is not considered derogatory (except when used with other grievances).
I think it goes without saying "white" or "black" to judge a person. Someone is an idiot for their attitudes, not their color.

Regarding PAGAN ... he is someone I appreciate that.
How not to understand his feelings towards whites? I do not support, but I understand it. There were whites who ultimately destroyed tens of thousands of lives, culture, traditions? There were whites who enslaved Africa and was sentenced to hundreds of years of slavery? Perhaps the mistake is to generalize, to say that all white or all black people are bad ... (or good)
But also understand that there is resentment ...
We are all brothers, we are all equal ... No one is above anyone ...
Do not do to others that does not want them to do to us!
peace

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ptolomeus:
We are dealing with a complex and sensitive.
Know? In my country, it is an offense to call someone "black" is not considered derogatory (except when used with other grievances).
I think it goes without saying "white" or "black" to judge a person. Someone is an idiot for their attitudes, not their color.

Regarding PAGAN ... he is someone I appreciate that.
How not to understand his feelings towards whites? I do not support, but I understand it. There were whites who ultimately destroyed tens of thousands of lives, culture, traditions? There were whites who enslaved Africa and was sentenced to hundreds of years of slavery? Perhaps the mistake is to generalize, to say that all white or all black people are bad ... (or good)
But also understand that there is resentment ...
We are all brothers, we are all equal ... No one is above anyone ...
Do not do to others that does not want them to do to us!
peace
you are totally right but like you said it's not that easy
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 05, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't know what u r talking about .lmao are you white? why do you feel concerned by everything i wrote ....identity crisis abeg go somewhere else and stop stalking me i didn't quote u and my comment didn't even concern u ...why do you like me so much lmao .... tongue tongue tongue.. by the way yoo believe what you want ..for me u are a biotch and the stupidest girl that i know ...

LWKMD! Following you? Please dont insult my status like that. Riddle me this...Who are you but a loser? You have the I.Q. of a flat tire FFS. After that british boy, you are nld's biggest clown. I am just enjoying exposing you and your being oblivious to the fact.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2012
There will NEVER be peace if people to learn to forgive history. Not to accept it, not to forget it, but you can NOT blame new-borns for what others have done.

On topic: I was standing in the area in the capital in Norway where there as most immigrants, called Grønland. There are about 45% immigrants, rest is norwegians, and the place is filled with immigrant-shops. I was living there for some years. This day I was waiting the bus, and there was some somali-celebration going on in a mosque nearby, so there was many kids, men and women dressed up, happy and smiling, etc. This drunken fool was standing at the bus-stop with me, and MUCH people around. I would dsay maybe four-five white people and about 20 africans.
He started saying "Bleep these black people, coming to take over our country. Damn monkeys. Fucking ugly nig`s, blablabla. Im gonna find a big knife and chop somebody head". Nobody said anything.
I jumped in and told him "keep your mouth closed, there are a bunch of kids here, take your hate somewhere else."
"gad damn nig`r lover, shut your ugly mouth, you and your ugly half-breed kid ( sounded like pagan here, right? ) can go to helle, you look like a damn horse".

I was just happy he started talking to me instead of the kids.

I told him I would call the police on him, and that he should get the hell out of the town if he had problem with immigrants.

I have seen things like tht on buses too, ut its always a drunken/junkie who starts badmouthing. Trash-people.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2012
This is a nice topic...let's hear more.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

Correction....Pagan don't like anyone that isn't from his "clan" and people that think like him. It has nothing to do with skin color.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 12:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah:

Honey..you are just trying to row a boat right now.

I have been bullied. Did I walk around and took revenge on other people for that? No.
My best friend was raped. Did she walk around and took revenge on other men for that? No.
My husband was almost killed by somalis, two times. Do he walk around and hate ALL somalis for that? No.

Why cause more hate? Why not educate instead?
What good for the history will a black man do by hating on white people, and the other way around?

I have african women calling me a damn white LovePeddler who steals THEIR men, because I am married to a african. They hate me because I am white, nothing more. Thats is not racism, to hate someone because of their colour?

The African chicks that have called you a White ho doesn't hate you because you are White....they called you a White ho that have taken their men because if your White skin was the only reason then they wouldn't have called other non-White women hoes either.

White women aren't the only group of women that are dating and married to African men. You have other Africans, Asian, Hispanic, Black Americans, Arab, and Native American women that are dating and marrying Africans and they too have been called hoes taking their men.

Just because someone called you a white hoe doesn't mean they are racist....You are white and to them you are a ho. Not saying you are one per se....to clarify if someone doesn't serve you in a cafe, perform hate crime on you because of your skin color, and discriminated against you because of your skin color then they are too can be racist, bigot, prejudice, and hater.

The fact that those same African girls called other non-White women hoes taking their men doesn't sound racist to me. Hell...they even call other African women hoes taking their men.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 12:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
JallowBah: There will NEVER be peace if people to learn to forgive history. Not to accept it, not to forget it, but you can NOT blame new-borns for what others have done.

On topic: I was standing in the area in the capital in Norway where there as most immigrants, called Grønland. There are about 45% immigrants, rest is norwegians, and the place is filled with immigrant-shops. I was living there for some years. This day I was waiting the bus, and there was some somali-celebration going on in a mosque nearby, so there was many kids, men and women dressed up, happy and smiling, etc. This drunken fool was standing at the bus-stop with me, and MUCH people around. I would dsay maybe four-five white people and about 20 africans.
He started saying "Bleep these black people, coming to take over our country. Damn monkeys. Fucking ugly nig`s, blablabla. Im gonna find a big knife and chop somebody head". Nobody said anything.
I jumped in and told him "keep your mouth closed, there are a bunch of kids here, take your hate somewhere else."
"gad damn nig`r lover, shut your ugly mouth, you and your ugly half-breed kid ( sounded like pagan here, right? ) can go to helle, you look like a damn horse".

I was just happy he started talking to me instead of the kids.

I told him I would call the police on him, and that he should get the hell out of the town if he had problem with immigrants.

I have seen things like tht on buses too, ut its always a drunken/junkie who starts badmouthing. Trash-people.

Sorry to say but there will never be total peace as long as this world lives....only the holy spirit can change such hearts and no amount of education will decrease racism or hate. Hate is the spirit of demons and from what I can see demons aren't leaving any time soon. So the only thing that can change people is the holy spirit. I know some people aren't spiritual but that's unfortunate.

People will still have their opinions about skin colors and so forth. But each person should start with self..it is less stressful.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by MrsChima1(f): 12:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
BelaMorena:

lol i feel you on that though.

East Indians and Asians act a fo0l when white people are around. grin
They even try to scorn us more than the racist whites. But I show them the proper way not to disrespect me. I treat them JUST the way they treat me. I DO NOT PLAY THAT!

And I am proud of you if you really did demand that he complete the task, even though you are a hypocrite. tongue

Girlllllll East Indians are off the chain when it come to racism but I still say they are just as bad as other racists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghanaian King, Céphas Bansah Rules Via Skype From Germany, Builds Jail For Women / The Black Race Is Unintelligent. / History And The List Of The Past 14 Aare Ona Kakanfo Before Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.