Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Share Your Experiences of Racism - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Share Your Experiences of Racism (23778 Views)

Racism/Colorism Prejudice Against Lightskin & Mixed "Black" People / Congolese Woman Sets Herself On Fire In Protest Against Racism (Pics) / The Experiences Of Rape Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

Ok Sir! wink
NP ...
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

go away white woman. shoo!!! angry

Is this not racist? Telling me to go away because I'm white??

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

Nope how did you figure that he told you that because you are white.? it's just like saying come here black boy or saying could you please call me the black guy in front you ....
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

yes it is selective rascism , courtesy of PAGAN 9JA. it is for all the wrongs you have done for us. infact my cyber rascism is nil compared to all the REAL attrocities comitted by yall on our peoples.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

and my rasicism in not against the skin colour unlike you people who think "black color" is disgusting. NO! i like some white-skinned people such as the Kalasha of Afghanistan or semi-white/wheatish people like the Touareg.

my hate is drected towards your people.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nope how did you figure that he told you that because you are white.? it's just like saying come here black boy or saying could you please call me the black guy in front you ....

Well, because he said:
go away white woman. shoo!!!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes it is selective rascism , courtesy of PAGAN 9JA. it is for all the wrongs you have done for us. infact my cyber rascism is nil compared to all the REAL attrocities comitted by yall on our peoples.

Ooooooh, so it's ok for you to be racist? I have done nothing wrong to you! Don't tar me with your racist brush!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

Well, because he said:
go away white woman. shoo!!!
you call a cat a cat, a dog a dog..are you white? if yes then there is no racism in his statement

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

Ooooooh, so it's ok for you to be racist? I have done nothing wrong to you! Don't tar me with your racist brush!

your people did it. and it doesnt matter. your people cant be trusted. once given the means, even you would do it. it is in your half-bred genes.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

i won't blame Pagan9nja ..esp when u r denying what u didand are still doing to us. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

and my rasicism in not against the skin colour unlike you people who think "black color" is disgusting. NO! i like some white-skinned people such as the Kalasha of Afghanistan or semi-white/wheatish people like the Touareg.

my hate is drected towards your people.

Did you ever hear me saying that "black color" is disgusting? NO!!! You are just plain ignorant. I don't tar all "dark skinned" people with the same brush. I take people as I find them, not for their colour, tribe, ethnicity etc. You need to open your mind!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
yes the main point is "YOU ARE STILL DOIN IT TO US".

and we also suffer for the wrongs of the past for no fault of ours.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

your people did it. and it doesnt matter. your people cant be trusted. once given the means, even you would do it. it is in your half-bred genes.
are doing

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i won't blame Pagan9nja ..esp when u r denying what u didand are still doing to us. angry angry
As I said to him, I didn't do anything to you, or him so you should take people as you find them instead of taring people with one brush!!!!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Eiregirl(f): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
yes the main point is "YOU ARE STILL DOIN IT TO US".

and we also suffer for the wrongs of the past for no fault of ours.

Ok, I'm not going to continue to argue with someone with a one track mind. It's cool. Have a good day!
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
european people owe all their property , riches, etc. to us 3rd worlders. infact i am ready to accept an apology in the form of cash from european peoples. also you must provide your first born as slaves to each African family and you must help rebuild our Traditional religious shrines, etc. only then will we think about healing wounds. until, then we can only think of destroying all of you.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
^^^ yeah leave ..you come on this thread without something to share
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:
european people owe all their property , riches, etc. to us 3rd worlders. infact i am ready to accept an apology in the form of cash from european peoples. also you must provide your first born as slaves to each African family and you must help rebuild our Traditional religious shrines, etc. only then will we think about healing wounds. until, then we can only think of destroying all of you.
won't be enough dude ...we must enslave them for centuries +400 ,destruct everything(religion,culture,language,etc) ..they have to know how it tastes like

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
ok i will share. this i have copied from another thread in which i had posted.

i remember i was once standing @ a grocery in an Gulf country and a bangladeshi man was inserting the items i brought into plastic bags. on the counter next to mine a european lady turned up and also needed packing. so this baboon leaves my packing half-done and goes to the next counter and starts helping the white woman with the packing. my anger knew no bounds. i shouted at him and told him i was here first and it was his duty to finish my job first. then i called the manager and i created quite a scene. afterwards the entire grocery was scrambling to do my packing. cool

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

i remember i was once standing @ a grocery in an Gulf country and a bangladeshi man was inserting the items i brought into plastic bags. on the counter next to mine a european lady turned up and also needed packing. so this baboon leaves my packing half-done and goes to the next counter and starts helping the white woman with the packing. my anger knew no bounds. i shouted at him and told him i was here first and it was his duty to finish my job first. then i called the manager and i created quite a scene. afterwards the entire grocery was scrambling to do my packing. cool
cool cool cool.at least you didn't let them crush you

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: won't be enough dude ...we must enslave them for centuries +400 ,destruct everything(religion,culture,language,etc) ..they have to know how it tastes like

yes all of that. until then, i can only think of forming a Worldwide Tribal alliance and we all unite & declare war on them. i am working on helping form bonds between tribespeople from Africa, Native America, India, China, Japan, the far East, South East Asians, Polynesians, Aborigines of Australia, New Zealand MAoris, Melanesians, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: cool cool cool.at least you didn't let them crush you

yes and btw that is the kind of selective rascism, i was talking about , that whites face in their everyday lives. i would love that kind of rascism on myself. i mean, anyone would. it is like preferential VIP treatment. everywhere they, go, they get pai d higher salaries than dark skinned people.

and here they are complaining of racial discrimination and trying to gain sympathy. tongue
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Rocktation(f): 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
Phewww...if only they did not do what they did. Hmmn. I've no biases against them though...as long as they let me be, I'm gonna let them be.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: yes angry angry ..Africans or so called 1/3 world are the only victims...

Lol.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Eiregirl:

Ok, I'm not going to continue to argue with someone with a one track mind. It's cool. Have a good day!

Welcome to my world, whiteysmiley Good its more than only me in here.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

yes and btw that is the kind of selective rascism, i was talking about , that whites face in their everyday lives. i would love that kind of rascism on myself. i mean, anyone would. it is like preferential VIP treatment. everywhere they, go, they get pai d higher salaries than dark skinned people.

and here they are complaining of racial discrimination and trying to gain sympathy. tongue

Lol.

Go to Norway. Or better, google Norway and some of the immigrants here and see their salary.
We got something called minimum wage, you know. I know african people who earn ten times more than I do. That MUST be racism, dude.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Lol.
it's not funny you should really stop mocking Africans.. angry angry angry
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by JallowBah(f): 8:16pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: it's not funny you should really stop mocking Africans.. angry angry angry

Its funny when people think that racism only happens to africans, yes.
Almost hysterical, actually, to be so narrow-minded.
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2012
JallowBah:

Its funny when people think that racism only happens to africans, yes.
Almost hysterical, actually, to be so narrow-minded.
u probably dnt even know the definition of racism or how racism looks like..but you know what i won't blame you i even understand you: YOU ARE WHITE
Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: Nope how did you figure that he told you that because you are white.? it's just like saying come here black boy or saying could you please call me the black guy in front you ....

dude stfu, you sound so r3tarded.

he said "go away white woman. shoo!!!"

damn yall some idiotic f0ols.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u probably dnt even know the definition of racism or how racism looks like..but you know what i won't blame you i even understand you: YOU ARE WHITE

wow... grin

oh the irony. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences of Racism by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

lol i feel you on that though.

East Indians and Asians act a fo0l when white people are around. grin
They even try to scorn us more than the racist whites. But I show them the proper way not to disrespect me. I treat them JUST the way they treat me. I DO NOT PLAY THAT!

And I am proud of you if you really did demand that he complete the task, even though you are a hypocrite. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Culture Zone of the Middlebelt people / Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language / Names Of Past And Present Attah Igala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.