Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? (48301 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Please Rate Me.what Exactly Do You Think Of Me? / Who Is Diddy? What Do U Think Of Him? Who Doesnt Know Diddy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by BBPREYEgarri: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2012
They touched the tail of as tiger when seun replied me and then banned me!
How can u ban a President?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
the problem i had with u was the word spamming u used and thanks for clearing the air on why i was banned.matter die .

thank you sir
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
jackpot: @mods sexkillz and r231

how do I attach a poll to my thread?

Thanks in anticipation

for some weird reason that function is not there no more
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
BBPREYEgarri: How can sexkillz ban me from romance section till 2106?
Is that not wickedness in high places?
All because I love garri!

#GodiswatchingU

President!

if i ban you now you will start crying about again

now don't you think you are derailing this thread with your accusations

email killz or another thread to discuss it
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2012
I said what is the current price of garri DAMMIT! angry angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by demmie1: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
garri post don pass 20...na wao, garri matta na seerios matta o.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
^evidently shocked
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sweetguy10(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2012
Please ehm , I want to soak garri now how much does it cost in the Market at the moment ? and how does Seun banning people affect the price of garri in Oja-Oba market ? angry
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
olabiz2010: WTF!....You guys should stop this bu!!sh!t mehn, do you think Seun can not differentiate from is right hand to his left hand. He is only using this thread to generate more traffic to his site, this is what they called Marketing Gimmick and you can still call it Reverse Psychology. This is just mid-day and we are already in 19pages. If this topic/thread will no benefit Seun, trust me you would have seen big red stamp called THREAD CLOSED. You people should wake up!
undecided common sense!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by plendil: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by wewe1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2012
This is serious, Price of G A R R I has affected NAIRALAND? Is it a virus or is that same G4 i know? I thought they are two parallel lines.

Infact how does this pay for my house Rent?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by yemi2plus(m): 3:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
[size=8pt]The chemistry of garri
-Garri is an element with symbol (Ga) or G4
-Garri occurs in a combined state in eba
-Garri is a group 1 element with atomic number 15. It is monoatomic
-Garri is in period 3
-The electronic configuration is 1s2 2s2 2p6 3s2 3p3
-Garri reacts with hot water to produce eba
-It reacts with cold water in the presence of a catalyst groundnut to form 'drinking garri'
[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by fiftynaira(m): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2012
G unit it is. #occupyNarialand. PHC branch

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

onatisi and raw were fighting so i banned both of them

now what is my offence

Banned by r231 in Nairaland / General for Trolling. Ban expires on 8:43am On Sep 07

oooh! Mr 'person' RAW was finally banned?
No wonder the thread has been devoid with d 'F' word.
Hopes he remained banned for lyk 4eva.
Hope i dont get banned,lest i activate my 50 idle I.Ds
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

thank you sir
let me give u and the other mods including seun some advice
this is a site that has over 900k registered id out of which at least 600k are constand users,out of this number there are all sorts of ppl from responsible to irresponsible ,for wise ones to stupid ones .u cant use a single judgement for all.always try to make the banning option a very scarce tool whic when used everyone will not blame you.
secondlybefore banning always give a warning to the affected id of his actions if he or she continues this will bring a more personal interaction btween the mods and the member.some members dont even know why they are and were banned,your definition of derailing and trolling isnt explicit and sufficient.let bannin be the last option and only issued when after warning has been given

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2012
lanyats:
oooh! Mr 'person' RAW was finally banned?
No wonder the thread has been devoid with d 'F' word.
Hopes he remained banned for lyk 4eva.
Hope i dont get banned,lest i activate my 50 idle I.Ds
that guy called raw came from nowhere and started abusing everybody,initially i thought he was one of the mods,now my precious id has been banned,god dey oooo
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Accipetex(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2012
Wot z d meanin of dis if i may ask. Hw on earth did dis topic make frontpage. Its either seun is a coret garri addict or he z no longa serious wit moderatin dis forum nd if dat is d case? He beta go find smtin else doin dan mislead us in dis lovely forum. But come 2 tink of it hw dos dis afect d price of cassava bread if nt garri
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Elebiju: 4:04pm On Sep 05, 2012
plendil: [img]http://3.bp..com/-puYQhU5m-x4/TgYNVuBsRbI/AAAAAAAAAzA/3iSKvgW4SzE/s1600/DSC05074.JPG[/img]
OMO see better food ⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊ Ơ̴̴̴͡k.̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎⌣ yummy yummy garri with epa and chicken mama Mia me loves garri and eja dindin
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2012
loooooooool...22 pages of the garri movement already, you guys are really out to frustrate Seun and his mods.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2012
ItsModella: loooooooool...22 pages of the garri movement already, you guys are really out to frustrate Seun and his mods.
at least on our garri topic and thread there are no suicide bombers
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by lanyats: 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
i soak garri for morng&afternoon.
i dey ffeel dizzy.make i sleep small b4 i kom wack eba with ewedu soup.
did forget to mention kpomo in d soup.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by r231(m): 4:11pm On Sep 05, 2012
texaco1:
let me give u and the other mods including seun some advice
this is a site that has over 900k registered id out of which at least 600k are constand users,out of this number there are all sorts of ppl from responsible to irresponsible ,for wise ones to stupid ones .u cant use a single judgement for all.always try to make the banning option a very scarce tool whic when used everyone will not blame you.
secondlybefore banning always give a warning to the affected id of his actions if he or she continues this will bring a more personal interaction btween the mods and the member.some members dont even know why they are and were banned,your definition of derailing and trolling isnt explicit and sufficient.let bannin be the last option and only issued when after warning has been given

you have a good point and yea we do warn people and some of them don't take it serious

like dis guy (BBPREYEgarri) how many times have i warned him today to stop posting off topic and he wouldn't listen
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Babamide(m): 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Garri revolution. 22pages already. If na fuel subsidy or #5000 note thread, people won't contribute oh
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by sigmundfreud(m): 4:13pm On Sep 05, 2012
now this is madness...lets see where it will end.
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
r231:

you have a good point and yea we do warn people and some of them don't take it serious

like dis guy (BBPREYEgarri) how many times have i warned him today to stop posting off topic and he wouldn't listen
like i said earlier u are dealing with all sorts of ppl and to be candid i and many still dont know what nairalands off topic or derailment means ,someone talking abut garri in kano and talks about the cost of garri in uk is he derailing?all said and done it has been a wonderful discussion so when is my onatisi id going to beopen now ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by MeGaStReEt: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
DEM BE GOAT
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by yemi2plus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 05, 2012
right now, like boko haram terrorists, nairaland has been overtaken by a terror group known as TeamGarri. At the inception, few of their leaders were subjected to extinction like d boko matyrs, but since then they've intrepidly multiplied in thousands like d bh without any possibility of annihilating them. Since we've all claimed fighting terrorists is easy, what is holding nairaland? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#IrepTeamGarri

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2012
lmao @ thread. Garri deserves the spotlight though. That I am alive today is because my parents ate garri when they were growing up. That I survived boarding school is because I soaked garri 24/7(soak and travel). All hail garri, the popular food of champions, the saviour.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by iaustineo7(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
wow! the last time checked this thread....it was 9 pages,now 22 n counting..... cheesy Finally na Garri sure pass!
Re: What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? by texaco1: 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2012
Babamide: Garri revolution. 22pages already. If na fuel subsidy or #5000 note thread, people won't contribute oh
you dont seem to understand what is going on ,the issue is not about garri ,it is member revolting against the mods and seun because of the way and manner which they ban and insult ppl,the garri was just the oppourtunity they had to vent out their anger

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

Man Single-handedly Kills Huge Python In Bayelsa State, Shows Off Eggs / The Snake I Killed In My Room / Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.