Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me (25761 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / My Boyfriend Is Amazing.. Look At This Chat Between Us / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by abuabdulhaqq(m): 5:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
[quote author=pweeryambre]We are in the 3rd year of our relationship. And i knew he grew up from the village and was trained by his grandmother(very old woman) although he has been displaying some annoying local champion attitude from the begining, i over looked it and thot that it would change with time, but recently its getting so annoying dat its begining to embarasse me u wont even believ he is a graduate.he is just 29.
He wil not take proper medication to cure his sickness. he wil go down to village to hav one native doctor beat out wat dey call pin from his body. Atimes ordinary malaria wil last a whole month in his body as a result. Always chewin garlik and all sorts of local herb which leaves his mouth smellin funny all d time.
Dosent beliv in romance anymore , our sex life has bcome so rigid, he just want to f**k without any form of 4play. Says romance is for d white man.
He prefers d company of very old piple or very small boys dat just left sec skul and says his mates dosent know wat dey r doing,,, dis is coming from sombody dat belives C ronaldo uses charm to play football
. He Dresses funny atimes. And his views on life generally is archaic.the other day we visited a married couple friends of ours and dey served us springles potatotoe snack and he just flong the thin away saying dat its food for pigeons dat dey shuld boil yam for him to eat wit red oil,which dey did. Althou we laughed at it. I was just embarassed. I dont even want to talk abt how he spent overr 950k buyin ordinary 2nd hand audi 80 car, just because he belives dat an old model car is better than new model. even though he complaind bitterly of bein broke.
now he says he wants to park and go and live in the village dat i shuld join him. I m thinking of dumping him cos dis is not wat i want in a man, but d only thin is dat he is too handsome.and he has a good hmmmm >a44a6ù >a44a6 oa444.. a4444 wahala woman
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pearlhapi(f): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
chinedumo: i take this to mean that you don't mind dating this Archaic guy
God knows I don't mind•i love to see people change for good as a result of my counsel•i would soooooo change he's mindset and stick to him like forever
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by super1760: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
Emmymi: @poster. Does he count his money over n over again when he withdraws from ATM machine. Lol
are you not reading that he is archaic? He dosent know what ATM is.grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by MeGaStReEt: 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is some really funny shiitt

Tears don dey comot for ma ear
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by VEE2010(m): 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2012
I deduced something from this post. Judging from how archaic this guy is, seems you toasted him (no offense). I can't believe the guy could be bold enough to approach any lady. I supposed, he would have opted for a village arrangee marriage if not that you approach him. Peharps, he must have used jazz to woo you. However, it may be you're not very beautiful, he now thought someone like you should have joined him in the farm. Anyway, just take heart. I believe, if that is your destiny, you already have him to work on. Who knows, he may turn out to be the kind of person you dreamed to marry. More importantly, this is the right time to let him see reasons why he must up grade to be able to handle contemporary challenges . Not until when you sign the register.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by blackmale(m): 5:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
i beleive this dude is jazzed up for him to want to relocate to the village grin,,,,@ op where is he from,,, if i may ask?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:
Oh please spare us the west-is-too-superior-to-copy talk Mr I-live-in-the-UK. How many times have you gone to your roots to endure "traditional" medicine? Please culture is meant to evolve; if anyone says that the old ways are better he/she should not be on NL or use any modern gadget in fact return to stone age mode of living and let us who want to think forward proceed.

Reply without showing your inferiority complex... And where did I assert that; "west-is-too-superior-to-copy?" FYI, if you read my posts, you would know that I believe African culture(s) can stand toe-to-toe with Western culture(s)... I just don't rate people who believe everyone has to be quintessentially "western/modern" - and anything short of that is "archaic." I bet you're one the types who probably believe Africans never achieved anything in the past, if I could judge by this assertion: "if anyone says that the old ways are better he/she should not be on NL or use any modern gadget in fact return to stone age mode of living?"

The OP never asserted that the guy in question has a problem with 'modern gadget', and if anything, the opposite is the case - because she alluded to the fact that the guy bought a car... The problem here is that the guy does his thing in a more traditional way, and I don't see anything wrong with that - if that's what he believes in... That's who he is, and there's no point trying to ridicule, or change him... If at all he's going to 'change', he would change with time - and there's no point trying to force him to leave his comfort zone, for something that's alien to him...

The most important thing is that, he's happy the way he's - why force him to change and make him unhappy, just to suit your 'modernist' ideology If she's not comfortable with the guy, she should just leave him alone...
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by ujukala: 5:28pm On Sep 08, 2012
Excuse me freecocoa, is that how you will break?? Is that the best advice you can give? Don't you think the guy can change? And have you heard from the guy himself? Don't judge this way please.
freecocoa: grin grin grin

OP this your post is too hilarious.

Anyways if the reason why you are still with him as you stated is "only"because he is very handsome and has a good heart, then i say break up with him already, i don't see why you should stay with someone you don't love, its more harm than good to you both.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by ujukala: 5:30pm On Sep 08, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin

OP this your post is too hilarious.

Anyways if the reason why you are still with him as you stated is "only"because he is very handsome and has a good heart, then i say break up with him already, i don't see why you should stay with someone you don't love, its more harm than good to you both.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pato405(m): 5:31pm On Sep 08, 2012
@OP

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lafffssssssss!!!!!!!!! LWFM!!!!! Havent laughed this hard in a long time. bw, pls tell me you are exaggerating here. hope you are not just trying to vilify this guy. this is so unbelievable.

but then, look at the brighter side of things. I'll advise you hold on to this guy o! he's simply one of the last bastions of culture. so good there are guys out there who still have a space for traditional values in their hrt and are also down to earth.

if only you know how many guys out there [including mi o grin grin grin grin] would wish for a feminine version grin grin grin grin grin grin grin..

pretty yet humble and with a good hrt. not supercilious, not snobbish,not pretending to be whom she is not, always content with little things no matter how archaic they seem. grin grin grin. one who will ask you to get her a nokia 3310 instead of a BB grin or wouldn't mount pressure on you to drive the latest model of any popular brand car. grin grin. no Brazilian hair shocked shocked

OP, don't let these trivialities bother you. that's the reason you are a couple..it's even better you have different inclinations..you can always brush him up. have you thought of the stress of living with an 'over-sabi' guy?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
People are funny... You have a chic from the royal family in the UK, who moved in the jungles of Kenya a couple of years ago - to marry a Masai warrior in his cave... Yet you guys want to ridicule a guy who's pretty 'modern' judging by his education for being himself... grin

A successful white British lawyer sold all his assets in the UK - and moved to live in the zulu kingdom a couple of years ago, yet you want to ridicule this guy, huh?? grin

People are just different, and we all need to start accepting people for who they're... I know pastafarians who worship pasta and put pasta in their hair everywhere - and I respect them for who they're... It's a free world...

Why can't more Nigerians emulate Prof. Wole Soyinka? A Nigerian who speaks both Yoruba and English languages fluently, yet still very grounded in the traditional African way of doing things and the African belief system... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by passionate88: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Acidosis: grin grin grin Your man is a product of re-incarnation grin He is 92 claiming 29. Dump him fast. You won't wanna end your career in His village, would you?
Besides, it appears there is no love between you 2, ..but familiarity
NOW, Offence Number 2 grin
..for registering a new nairaland i.d grin It shows you've been on this platform b4 now.. grin
Yes, she's an archaic member of NL
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by trent9002(m): 5:45pm On Sep 08, 2012
pweeryambre: We are in the 3rd year of our relationship. And i knew he grew up from the village and was trained by his grandmother(very old woman) although he has been displaying some annoying local champion attitude from the begining, i over looked it and thot that it would change with time, but recently its getting so annoying dat its begining to embarasse me u wont even believ he is a graduate.he is just 29.
He wil not take proper medication to cure his sickness. he wil go down to village to hav one native doctor beat out wat dey call pin from his body. Atimes ordinary malaria wil last a whole month in his body as a result. Always chewin garlik and all sorts of local herb which leaves his mouth smellin funny all d time.
Dosent beliv in romance anymore , our sex life has bcome so rigid, he just want to f**k without any form of 4play. Says romance is for d white man.
He prefers d company of very old piple or very small boys dat just left sec skul and says his mates dosent know wat dey r doing,,, dis is coming from sombody dat belives C ronaldo uses charm to play football
. He Dresses funny atimes. And his views on life generally is archaic.the other day we visited a married couple friends of ours and dey served us springles potatotoe snack and he just flong the thin away saying dat its food for pigeons dat dey shuld boil yam for him to eat wit red oil,which dey did. Althou we laughed at it. I was just embarassed. I dont even want to talk abt how he spent overr 950k buyin ordinary 2nd hand audi 80 car, just because he belives dat an old model car is better than new model. even though he complaind bitterly of bein broke.
now he says he wants to park and go and live in the village dat i shuld join him. I m thinking of dumping him cos dis is not wat i want in a man, but d only thin is dat he is too handsome.and he has a good heart.
Lies lies lies. I can bet on my head, this story was fabricated.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by LordReed(m): 5:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

Reply without showing your inferiority complex... And where did I assert that; "west-is-too-superior-to-copy?" FYI, if you read my posts, you would know that I believe African culture(s) can stand toe-to-toe with Western culture(s)... I just don't rate people who believe everyone has to be quintessentially "western/modern" - and anything short of that is "archaic." I bet you're one the types who probably believe Africans never achieved anything in the past, if I could judge by this assertion: "if anyone says that the old ways are better he/she should not be on NL or use any modern gadget in fact return to stone age mode of living?"

The OP never asserted that the guy in question has a problem with 'modern gadget', and if anything, the opposite is the case - because she alluded to the fact that the guy bought a car... The problem here is that the guy does his thing in a more traditional way, and I don't see anything wrong with that - if that's what he believes in... That's who he is, and there's no point trying to ridicule, or change him... If at all he's going to 'change', he would change with time - and there's no point trying to force him to leave his comfort zone, for something that's alien to him...

The most important thing is that, he's happy the way he's - why force him to change and make him unhappy, just to suit your 'modernist' ideology If she's not comfortable with the guy, she should just leave him alone...

What inferiority complex? Oh I guess you are one of those who think any opposition to you reveals inferiority complex. Newsflash your reverse psychology is outdated try something else.

As far as I am concerned any culture that refuses to spar up to the realities of this age is worth throwing in the dustin, the march of progress goes on irrespective of whether you are western or eastern. It is those who take what exists and shape it to their environment that come out on top, ask the Chinese and other Asians. So go ahead and make modern a derogatory word it will not halt the tide of advancement.

As for loverboy he is free to be anything he wishes, I am not opposed to him choosing to go to the village its his life but so also is the OP free to make a choice. If she wants to go with him or not will not make a difference to you or I, only to both of them.

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Leobreezy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
God knows I don't mind•i love to see people change for good as a result of my counsel•i would soooooo change he's mindset and stick to him like forever
My friend say the truth and stop being quixotic. If dis guy approached u with his malodourous mouth and comical attire, would u bat an eyelid?? I hate people who speak sententiously.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by ferhyntorlah(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
bknight: *I fall from an iroko laffing, decided to go home and still fell frm okada. Got home and still rolled off d bed*

Hilarious   

Op love transcends all human manners. Be patient wit him, he will recover his senses soon enuf and outgrow these behaviors grin

Outgrow ke? For where? A man whose formative years took place in a village and you expect him to change just like that? Mbanu! It won't happen.

Op, my own input is leave the guy. Both of you have different orientations to life; yours is modern while his is archaic. This kind of guy will never make sacrifices but would rather have you do the sacrifices and both of you will make a master-slave marriage.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by DExplorer1: 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
I think i can reply now grin Young woman, don't waste your time with that guy. Infact the way you're complaining shows you're fed up. The picture is clear. That guy needs a woman that will love him for who he is and not someone that will think of changing him. He lived all his life that way, we're talking about a 29yrs old dude. Whatever made you endure him for 3years should make you stay with him else you move on.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Leobreezy(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

Don't be a hypocrite, k? Would u marry someone like this? Don't prevaricate my question.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by saintneo2: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
Chai! Laughter wanna scatter my head! Nevertheless, let's return to the topic.

We are in the 3rd year of our relationship. And i knew he grew up from the village and was trained by his grandmother(very old woman) although he has been displaying some annoying local champion attitude from the begining, i over looked it and thot that it would change with time, but recently its getting so annoying dat its begining to embarasse me u wont even believ he is a graduate.he is just 29. The guy will always be himself, it difficult to change a person.

He wil not take proper medication to cure his sickness. he wil go down to village to hav one native doctor beat out wat dey call pin from his body. Atimes ordinary malaria wil last a whole month in his body as a result. Always chewin garlik and all sorts of local herb which leaves his mouth smellin funny all d time. This one is very bad especially the beating out of the 'pin', this guy can get dangerous in future.

Dosent beliv in romance anymore , our sex life has bcome so rigid, he just want to f**k without any form of 4play. Says romance is for d white man. That is the boat for the both of you; this you can improve if you want to.

He prefers d company of very old piple or very small boys dat just left sec skul and says his mates dosent know wat dey r doing,,, dis is coming from sombody dat belives C ronaldo uses charm to play football As a strong supporter of Real Madrid FC, I disagree with your boyfriend, also, having resided in Europe for some years, the only enhancement that european footballers use is performance enhancement drugs. Nevertheless, he should engage in some discussions with his mates as well as old people.

. He Dresses funny atimes. And his views on life generally is archaic.the other day we visited a married couple friends of ours and dey served us springles potatotoe snack and he just flong the thin away saying dat its food for pigeons dat dey shuld boil yam for him to eat wit red oil,which dey did. Althou we laughed at it. I was just embarassed. I love that guy.

I dont even want to talk abt how he spent overr 950k buyin ordinary 2nd hand audi 80 car, just because he belives dat an old model car is better than new model. even though he complaind bitterly of bein broke. this guy is really 92years old not 29 years old; he must be the avatar the last air bender.

now he says he wants to park and go and live in the village dat i shuld join him. I m thinking of dumping him cos dis is not wat i want in a man, but d only thin is dat he is too handsome.and he has a good heart. there times in a man's life, in which due to frustrations(usual causes unemployment), he will be thinking negatively. human beings are evolving into Homo-Urbanus. City life is the in-thing for the youth. You should stand your ground on the particular case.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pearlhapi(f): 6:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
Leobreezy: My friend say the truth and stop being quixotic. If dis guy approached u with his malodourous mouth and comical attire, would u bat an eyelid?? I hate people who speak sententiously.
wats ur own?I said yes I can date him and all I wud simply do is make him change•is that something to pretend about?I didn't say it to mpress anybody naaaaa I said it cos yes I can so take it or leave it
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2012
Lord_Reed:
What inferiority complex? Oh I guess you are one of those who think any opposition to you reveals inferiority complex. Newsflash your reverse psychology is outdated try something else.

Alluding to my background, by saying; "Mr-I-live-in-the-uk" - shows your inferiority complex because I never mentioned that on the thread... This isn't about 'reverse psychology', it's about you playing to the gallery... Saying a lot without actually saying anything..

As far as I am concerned any culture that refuses to spar up to the realities of this age is worth throwing in the dustin, the march of progress goes on irrespective of whether you are western or eastern. It is those who take what exists and shape it to their environment that come out on top, ask the Chinese and other Asians. So go ahead and make modern a derogatory word it will not halt the tide of advancement.

The "Chinese and other Asians" evolved but they're still grounded in their ancient cultures and belief systems - but the same can't be said about most Nigerians... I can also argue that the guy in question evolved, by alluding to the fact that he's educated, and he loves 'modern' gadgets(his car) - but he's just grounded in his culture, or does his thing in a more traditional way.

As for loverboy he is free to be anything he wishes, I am not opposed to him choosing to go to the village its his life but so also is the OP free to make a choice. If she wants to go with him or not will not make a difference to you or I, only to both of them.

If she truly loves him for who he's - they should be able to find a common ground... But since she's more interested in ridiculing the guy, she might as well leave him and not make him unhappy by trying to change him... undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by nitlad: 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
never a solution¤my bestfrnds bf used to be atypical of that dude the young lady just narrated but today they have the best love life any gal would ever wish for¤when I asked how she did it,simple she replied!I made him the kind of man I needed in him,she went further to state how she taught him a lot of things and even when he frowned at them all she would simply tell him I love u and that's why am here for you.she got him nice outfits and took time to explain how he should use them,atimes she purposely prepared what ops bf termed a white man food in d guys house and taught him how to use cutleries and why he needed such meals,my gf is the most loyal person av ever come across so even when the guy was gonna scream and shout and hate she still smilled and made him calm down.my dear op make ur bf the kind of man u want him to[my gfs bf was even worse]but today its all a story.correct him in love,be a mother and a friend and a sjister and I bet he would change•just don't frown wen he displays those he's archaic behaviour and use every opportunity to teach him,eg when he did what he did during your visit to your marid friend did you sit him down when u got home and explain why he shudnt av done what he did?or why he shud av just simply said thank you and maybe eat a little from the meal even if he didn't like it?did u take time to tell him that such things would make people loose respect for him?my dear if my friend of just about 21 years of age could make the best out of a man am sure you can do better•cheers
Wow! How beautiful?! How brilliant?! And coming from a lady too, stuff of maturity!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pendo89(f): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
saintneo2:
this guy is really 92years old not 29 years old; he must be the avatar the last air bender.
grin grin grin grin grin grin omg.I broke my ribs. I wasn't laughing until I read that!.
What is beating out pin?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
Leobreezy: Don't be a hypocrite, k? Would u marry someone like this? Don't prevaricate my question.

I don't know if I can/could - but one thing I will/would never do is lead people on, or ridicule them for staying true to their roots... She has been with him for 3 years - then suddenly woke up one morning and discovered that ol'boy is too 'archaic' GTFOH!! She probably slept on the wrong side of her bed yesterday night.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by sage2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
And what kinda woman are you that you've have completely failed in your responsibility of modernizing this man of yours after good 3 years together? You simply lack that female charm. My current GF can turn even GEJ into the most sophisticated romeo that ever grace the planet. Go work on your charm,woman. Every woman is blessed with one.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2012
saintneo2: this guy is really 92years old not 29 years old; he must be the avatar the last air bender. case.[/color][/b]
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Leobreezy(m): 6:17pm On Sep 08, 2012
pearl~hapi:
wats ur own?I said yes I can date him and all I wud simply do is make him change•is that something to pretend about?I didn't say it to mpress anybody naaaaa I said it cos yes I can so take it or leave it
U can take a lion to d city, but u can't take d jungle out of it. Do u really think a 29yr old guy, brought up from infancy in d village, can change and become 21st century?? Like i said, don't be quixotic.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

Alluding to my background, by saying; "Mr-I-live-in-the-uk" - shows your inferiority complex because I never mentioned that on the thread... This isn't about 'reverse psychology', it's about you playing to the gallery... Saying a lot without actually saying anything..

I mention where you live as a contrast to your patronizing "love" for west african culture. You live in a modern society you sound like you don't want us to emulate and yet you want to preach.
Tell me do you travel to your village for cures when you are sick or do you only
applaud those who do? If you who are so enamored of "traditional" ways what are you doing in the UK?

The "Chinese and other Asians" evolved but they're still grounded in their ancient cultures and belief systems - but the same can't be said about most Nigerians... I can also argue that the guy in question evolved, by alluding to the fact that he's educated, and he loves 'modern' gadgets(his car) - but he's just grounded in his culture, or does his thing in a more traditional way.

The Asians have refined their culture with use of modern tools. You will not find an Asian who refuses modern medicine because they have incorporated it into practices they copied from the west. Or are you going to tell me they will pass up buying a nice car because they want to remain traditional? Please!

If she truly loves him for who he's - they should be able to find a common ground... But since she's more interested in ridiculing the guy, she might as well leave him and not make him unhappy by trying to change him... undecided

If that's what she feels will fly her boat who are you to judge?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
Leobreezy: U can take a lion to d city, but u can't take d jungle out of it. Do u really think a 29yr old guy, brought up from infancy in d village, can change and become 21st century?? Like i said, don't be quixotic.
A lion is not a Man. You cannot compare a man's intelligence and emotions to a lion's. . .

Try again.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Leobreezy(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2012
shymexx:

I don't know if I can/could - but one thing I will/would never do is lead people on, or ridicule them for staying true to their roots... She has been with him for 3 years - then suddenly woke up one morning and discovered that ol'boy is too 'archaic' GTFOH!! She probably slept on the wrong side of her bed yesterday night.. undecided
U've got a point. D girl has herself 2 blame for falling in love with "Jedidiah". I mean, wat did he use to woo her, a goat and a bottle of palm wine? Gosh!!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
I'd like to remind everyone that there are people who live in villages that town dwellers are not better than.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Too Archaic It Worries Me by pearlhapi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2012
Leobreezy: U can take a lion to d city, but u can't take d jungle out of it. Do u really think a 29yr old guy, brought up from infancy in d village, can change and become 21st century?? Like i said, don't be quixotic.
and when did age become a factor for change?the guy needs help and the only gal that can help him is the woman in he's life.whatever happened to being there for the one you love huhn,or how would you feel if your gf abandons you simply becos you av a foul attitude•my dear like I said earlier,if my gf could change her bf then op should do same[no one can ever outgrown changes]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Thank God I Haven't Paid Her Exam Fees? / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / 9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.