Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

The medical students and aspirants thread - Education (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The medical students and aspirants thread (1829352 Views)

✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 12 Things I Learnt From The Medical School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (905) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TONYE001(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ifyjoshblaze:

LAST TIME I CHECKED, MBBS IN UNIABUJA WAS PARTIALLY ACCREDITED NOT FULLY.
YOU CAN CHECK IT ON MDCN WEBSITE

True.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OBGEE: 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
TONYE001:

The University of Abuja has full accreditation for Medicine and Surgery.

Tnx sir for your reply. I want to be sure about one more tin which is O'level.
someone said they dont accept two sittings, another said they do accept. Don't know which one to believe.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hello great medics in the house, is there any state university that do consider second choice candidates for MBBS or pharmacy?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TONYE001(m): 4:42am On Feb 10, 2019
OBGEE:

Tnx sir for your reply. I want to be sure about one more tin which is O'level.
someone said they dont accept two sittings, another said they do accept. Don't know which one to believe.

You know, getting in is pretty competitive. The better your results, the higher your chances.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by DALE917(f): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good evening medics
I'm taking jamb for medicine this year, please is there any online session for learning

My physics is shaking

Help a sister
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tobbie9:
Wow, 2012 when it all began, Lagusta your boy don graduate o
Congratulations boss, I wish you best of luck. Next is housemanship, how far?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
DALE917:
Good evening medics
I'm taking jamb for medicine this year, please is there any online session for learning

My physics is shaking

Help a sister

You don't want to waste your time online.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tobbie9:
Wow, 2012 when it all began, Lagusta your boy don graduate o
Congratulations boss, I wish you best of luck. Next is housemanship, how far? I heard it's competitive.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
DALE917:
Good evening medics

My physics is shaking

Help a sister

I'm also an aspirant,Unimaid precisely . . . Add me on FB @Owouko Urua

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OBGEE: 12:20am On Feb 11, 2019
TONYE001:

You know, getting in is pretty competitive. The better your results, the higher your chances.

Good luck.

tnx. I just want to know if they accept.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TONYE001(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2019
OBGEE:

tnx. I just want to know if they accept.

They do.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by OBGEE: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
TONYE001:

They do.

ok. Thank you for your time.
But nawa o so even if a candidate has 300+ but with 2 sitting. I was thinking they considered jamb score more than o level.
God help o
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
DALE917:
Good evening medics

My physics is shaking

Help a sister

Are you on Fb?
There is an active one for you.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Deebliss(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
DALE917:
Good evening medics

My physics is shaking

Help a sister

Are you on Fb?
There is an active one for you.

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Dvd4: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Do you know who you're talking to? undecided
LOL!
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Any UNN medical student here? 200 level upwards
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Any UNN medicine and surgery student here? 200 level upwards
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by CyrilPatrickk(m): 12:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Holuseye:
Any UNN medicine and surgery student here? 200 level upwards

ISIS
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 2:08am On Feb 12, 2019
There's a free online class which will be starting tomorrow for mbbs preclinical students (200L-300L) We'll be starting with anatomy for now and we'll be starting with upper limb so it's best if you're just starting preclinical work. Platform is whatsapp. Our videos, audios and texts are going to be received by whatsapp. It promises to be enlightening. You wouldn't want to miss out. It's totally free.
I can't paste the invite link here. If you're interested, send me your number so u can be added. My number is at my siggy.

2 Likes

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 5:42am On Feb 12, 2019
DALE917:
Good evening medics

My physics is shaking

Help a sister
i understand u perfectly as some1 who's physics was not that good before myself i will advice u not to seek solution online instead find someone good in physics to teach you or spend more time with your physics textbook(i recommend using new school physics)
NB AM ALSO AN ASPIRANT HOPING TO JOIN THE GREAT FAMILY SOON

1 Like

Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by TRAILBLAIZER: 5:43am On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
There's a free online class which will be starting tomorrow for mbbs preclinical students (200L-300L) We'll be starting with anatomy for now and we'll be starting with upper limb so it's best if you're just starting preclinical work. Platform is whatsapp. Our videos, audios and texts are going to be received by whatsapp. It promises to be enlightening. You wouldn't want to miss out. It's totally free.
I can't paste the invite link here. If you're interested, send me your number so u can be added. My number is at my siggy.
i would love to join the group but my fone is currently undergoing repair the one am using is unable to do whatsapp
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdull303: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2019
Add me up 08167805454
Thewhizzkid1:
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Abdull303: 10:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
add me up 08167805454
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Holuseye: 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2019
CyrilPatrickk:

ISIS
Can u link me up with anyone who was admitted for medicine and surgery through jupeb?
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by pascaleon: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:
Add me 09061172695
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by Thewhizzkid1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2019
TRAILBLAIZER:
i would love to join the group but my fone is currently undergoing repair the one am using is unable to do whatsapp
Just read through your recent post and I saw you're still an aspirant. Success bro. But you'll need to calm down o. You want to fly to anatomy now?? It's one step at a time o.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2019
Thewhizzkid1:

08105939513. Bless up bro.
Do add me up plss.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
CyrilPatrickk:

ISIS
Thanks cyril.
Re: The medical students and aspirants thread by ISISs(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2019
Holuseye:

Can u link me up with anyone who was admitted for medicine and surgery through jupeb?
I will link u up chief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (905) (Reply)

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants / UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.