Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15569 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 11:14am On Feb 04, 2008
@ sylvao2000

Since when did you become the devil’s advocate
What do you have to say to the Twenty paragraph post of the so- called LITTLE MAN fake lawyer??

Guess you are the same person under disguise now as “Sylao”
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 04, 2008
Pepeye, you have way too much time on your hands
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by sylvao2000(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2008
Pepeye:

@ sylvao2000

Since when did you become the devil’s advocate
What do you have to say to the Twenty paragraph post of the so- called LITTLE MAN fake lawyer??

Guess you are the same person under disguise now as “Sylao”

UNUGBEYE EGBEKPEDEHEN DOIIW AJ HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by zigam(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
I’m just wondering the way people react to posts on Nairaland.  I don’t know when we will accept that we are in a free world and so we are all entitled to speak our minds.  However, speaking our minds does not in any way permit insult or contumely words against each other. 

@Lawyer,

Sincerely speaking, you have not initiated trouble against any person as far as this thread is concerned. The trouble was initiated the other way round.  A thread is here for us to share our experiences and that you had just done.  The whole thing started like a joke and it gradually degenerated into insult, manut, myically use of words which we soundly disapprove of in this forum.

So, I can’t understand why some people are insulting Lawyer for sharing his experience, and we all know that from his initial posts he did not insult anybody.  Again, of all he narrated, were you there?  To what extent could you establish the genuineness of his story?  You are there to give advice and not to insult.  Let him say whatever thing he likes, that’s what he enjoys being single.

Finally, hey! Seun, I call upon you right now to consider banning these girls if they go ahead insulting Lawyer or any other person for stating his or her views.  But for now, the mistake has been made and Seun need to forgive all of them.  Besides, you don’t have to keep silent anymore and watch this war of words developing into another thing, and this does not speak well for this site.  If I state here that I have dumped 2000 girls, how does that concerns you?  It’s what I enjoy that I share with you.  So, you can only advise me against such act and not to insult me. 

I had a similar experience in this Nairaland and as a result of it, I found it difficult to login on this site just to avoid some shallow minded ones. But for this thread, no one has a shallow mind grin.  First, some Nairaland users insulted someone that posted his views and for that, I stopped.  Second, I posted my views someone also came against me.  Though, both of us settled later and that was after I had reacted beyond what she expected.

Please, enough is enough.  It’s just an advice.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dumie(f): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2008
I see the women winning this fight and the men are running scared especially lawyer
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Taofiquat(f): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2008
The most important thng is that you correct the previous mistake, try to learn a good moral attitude, manner approach and respect towards a new guy and in-laws that will come nearer again.

If is a woman, one should learn how to make variety of good dish for the family, morning devotions, good communication skill inorder to trash issues out rather than postponing and making a good grooming both at home and on oneself before your husband.

If is a man, respect ur wife opinion, love, care and cherish her. Any mistake on her side call her to order with humble spirit inorder to make the house a worthy environment, if the dish is not sweet to ur expectation, appreciate the one you are eating first and later talk about.

Pray together to avoid satan and unneccessary grudges among each other.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2008
@PEPEYE

Today is the beginning of a brand new week and while i might be tempted to engage you in another senseless war of words, i would rather refrain at this point because i have been able to see other people like GODANA, STILLWATER, EHIE,ZIGMAN AND TAOFIQUAT, bring out that element of civility in a forum and it would be very very unjust if i refuse to heed good counsel and continue to trade barbs with you when in a nutshell it is evident that the more i insult you, the more you would come out to repost a lame defence which isnt my forte right now.

I'll rather choose now to ignore anything you, obecha or reloaded write and not get aggreviated unnecessarily anymore. If you like, carry the whole library of congress and employ ofonagoru, chukwumerije and cicero from his grave to assist you in denouncing me, i wont move a muscle to yab you back anymore. grin

I have met more people now on this forum that understand what civility is all about and i think i might gain more from them positively than me trading negative barbs with you all year long. So later pepeye and continue to entertain me!

P:S: I noticed your vocabulary has improved tremendously under 24 hours and your post was plagiarism free grin

Besides where did you get that Law of tort text book that made you quote "volenti non fit injuria? lol, your a funny girl. Abeg tell the law students around you to really explain what the maxim is really used for in deciding personal malpractice cases, lol

Also which book on equity did you read that made you recite " He who come to Equity must come with clean hands?" What has this maxim got to do with the issue at hand?, Once again pepeye, you have used something that you dont understand the context of its proper use. Any way, tell your part 3 law student to teach you the remaining 9 maxims of equity and after that you can pick the right one to insult me with, lol grin

@ehie

They say angels do roam the streets of the earth and i definately think your one of them. Your post is definately one of the best i have read in a while and i promise to reply you very soon on it. Once again thanks for the kind words and may all your dreams come true!

Much luv! smiley

@zigman

Thanks for the show of support and your words were really inspiring. I guess you and ehie have made me "change" and i wont post another vulgar post here no matter what as long as you continue to engage in thought provoking words and civil experiences you would love to share

I'll get back at you once am done with the day's job wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by zinnie86(f): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by DoubleN(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2008
By far Cheaper! grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by thimbook2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
with ya, annamaria, plus

1. am not under pressure to start accounting to anybody about my life

2. not under pressure to buy anybody gifts etc

3. don't have to stick up with inconvenient conversations etc

4. free to make my decisions after careful consideration and to strike out with a sense of personal purpose based on haing defined myself

5. free to make friends and keep 'em at will without getting conscious of anybody feeling that am 'getting kinda close to who and who' and all that kinda crap

y'know, jkpretty, the freedom, the freedom's the thing
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2008
So you’ re finally backing off, guess you’ve exhausted your fire, you’re now, over spent and finally cured of your raving madness against women. It ‘s all good, im happy for your deliverance…Atleast  I ‘ve  achieved what I set out to achieve, to put you in order,  atleast here in nairaland, you can do as you please in real- land, honestly I don’t really care what you do in your little world .

Sincerely what really pissed me off was your brash rudeness to all and sundry, you felt you could run down people with your loose tongue and that every women is a walkover

This frame of mind, explains the genesis of this fight. I really did enjoy the show while it lasted, although at least we’ve disarmed you completely… I have put the whole confrontation behind me for now.

As for not knowing the meaning of what “Volenti Non Fit Injuria”- as well as other Legal terms I used. I suggest you go back to school and not to mushroom schools again, inorder not to lose you in Legal terms (smiles) see what mushroom schools do to people!!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by loruz(f): 2:05pm On Feb 05, 2008
NOT HAVING TO REPORT MY DETAILED MOVEMENT TO CIA(THE EX BOYFRIEND!)
NOT HAVING TO WATCH SUPER CHICKENS
MOST OF NOT HAVING TO COOK WHEN I DO NOT FEEL LIKE IT(LETS NOT FORGET GETTING TO EAT IN BUKKAS!)[color=#770077][/color]
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by iice(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Topic
What's not to like?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by MRD1(m): 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2008
@Topic, not worrying about sm1,the feeling that all options are open wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by femi2sweet(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2008
i enjoy the freedom to do whatever i pleases to do.
also free to be committed to God,
and also help you to know about your self.
Fred tongue ;D1. am not under pressure to start accounting to anybody about my life

2. not under pressure to buy anybody gifts etc

3. don't have to stick up with inconvenient conversations etc

4. free to make my decisions after careful consideration and to strike out with a sense of personal purpose based on hading defined myself

5. free to make friends and keep 'em at will without getting conscious of anybody feeling that am 'getting kind of close to who and who' and all that kind of crap
[b]
[color=#990000
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Modups1(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
i can watch what i want without fighting for d remote control
i don't have to cook everyday
i do only my laundry (don't have to wash his drawers)  wont do that when am married self
i can go out any time i want
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by iz2much: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2008
Wat i like? E plenty, you know dos nite you just go out and never come back until the following day, and when you got dis ****** i dont know maybe you know wat am talking about
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2008
Pepeye:

So you’ re finally backing off, guess you’ve exhausted your fire, you’re now, over spent and finally cured of your raving madness against women. It ‘s all good, im happy for your deliverance…Atleast I ‘ve achieved what I set out to achieve, to put you in order, atleast here in nairaland, you can do as you please in real- land, honestly I don’t really care what you do in your little world .

Sincerely what really pissed me off was your brash rudeness to all and sundry, you felt you could run down people with your loose tongue and that every women is a walkover

This frame of mind, explains the genesis of this fight. I really did enjoy the show while it lasted, although at least we’ve disarmed you completely… I have put the whole confrontation behind me for now.

As for not knowing the meaning of what “Volenti Non Fit Injuria”- as well as other Legal terms I used. I suggest you go back to school and not to mushroom schools again, inorder not to lose you in Legal terms (smiles) see what mushroom schools do to people!!!
grin

@pepeye

I have read everything you said and despite all your provocations and sugar coated insults for me to iridicule you back, i wont insult you back as promised! Instead God bless you smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tommyex(m): 11:53pm On Feb 05, 2008
so much freedom,
Its like swimming in a pool
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by zigam(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Pepeye

Why not let go?  Hope Obecha and De-reloaded have kept their cool?  Please queue up on parallel array.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by liano: 2:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
At list I dont feel restricted
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by handell(m): 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
its an emancipating feeling atimes to be answerable to yourself alone and not have to think for two.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Eclairs: 4:10pm On Feb 06, 2008
The fact tht I hv more time to think about wht I want to make out of my life
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by topkin(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2008
Freedom ---------- to do whatever I want grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Jossly: 1:47pm On Feb 08, 2008
Actually there is no enjoyment being single, because it is not God original plan for matured man or woman to be single. thanks.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Lady2(f): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
Not fighting for the remote
Sleeping on any side of the bed
Not having the wahala of dealing with the sensitivity of men
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by gentleaura(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2008
Just living life as is and can be able to have sex with anyone I desire anytime I want, without feeliing guilty!! arrrrgghh
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dremoney(m): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2008
@Lawyer

advise u check urself b4 u wreck urself bro, ur waaaay at d xtreme which appears very dangerous!!!!!

@Topic,

I'm single and actually enjoy d time i kip in discovering myself, its fun, adventurous, boring at-times tho,

learning to b single and absolutely independent i figured will make a successful marriage,
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by iykstein(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2008
unlimited freedom, unhindered movement and enough breathing space Q.E.D.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2008
Not having to go crazy during this valentine period, I get to go home after 10hrs in the office and 2 hrs in school and get a well deserved sleep without somebody suspecting that am probably cheating on him because i will be to tired to see him.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Sati(m): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
Like my life simple(@d Moment tho) ,
No excess joy no excess pain/anger.
My own Pace.
Trust Issues Absent
Worry about me/myself/I and maybe my immediate family
Smile and know its genuine.
Have whatever (with standards tho) comes my way
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by angelchi(f): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2008
my space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Watch TV While Fvcking And You will Stay Longer! / After 1 Year, She Said Yes But.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.