Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15573 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 5:35am On Feb 01, 2008
@ lawyer

Why don't you write a novel? Geez you can type fast.

Anyway keep doing what you are doing. I really don't think you need a psychologists or help as others insinuated, life itself is a teacher as well as punisher and it will give you your reward for your deeds. smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by debosky(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2008
This penchant for personal attacks centered around sexual insults really is getting tiresome.

nairalanders should know better

@ topic

Freedom to do things on your own - you can decide what movie to watch, what food to eat, when to sleep, what to spend your dough on

No need to be unduly considerate - you can speak your mind without much reservation.

Absence of feelings of responsibility to buy gifts during festive periods or birthdays, no need to impress or satisfy anyone.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Dreloaded(f): 5:46am On Feb 01, 2008
debosky:

This penchant for personal attacks centered around sexual insults really is getting tiresome,

Seriously. Always the same old predictable garbage.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by emmanas(m): 10:14am On Feb 01, 2008
to me being single is like someone out of bondage, my pple if I have my way I'll prefer staying single 4 life but,
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2008
@ Obecha

Giv it up to Obecha that was a Hammer, a SpannerTha Bomb”  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thumbs up to Obecha, she unmasked you, she sliced and shredded you hah hah hah cheesy cheesy

Obecha unmasked you oh! Amputated you….How are the mighty fallen So you re not a Stud King or Stud Master afterall but a “LITTLE MAN”  shocked shocked   in Between!!!!!  A very poor one at that…. hehe hehe   Mother Nature was not fair to you embarassed

@Charge n bail Lawyer

Did you mean[b] Reiterated [/b] from your earlier post?? Lawyer in deed!!!!  We no they make unnecessary noise…. Grammar failed you, embarassed shocked so much for your syntaxes and semantics……empty vessels make the loudest noise, ask real dudes ….they don’t blabb

I know we have given you an assignment!!!  Be doing “Awoko” Sleepless night for us
As I know you ‘ll  have gone deranged, berserk, frenzied by now.

If truly you aint a “Born throwaway”  PRODUCT of a “Broken home” you wouldn’t have a problem with the World and WOMEN at large…you were so deprived as a child that is why you are now a “MAN on a MISSION” an Emotional wreak, oh  pooooooor babbby!

I hope in the end ….we‘re going to see a “Brand new improved version of you” as OMO said…

Stop  dessipitating your  poisonous wild oats to your so called conquests. If not, you better watchout for Larger fish, Tree “Obecha”   hahaha

And as for coming after me…I  know the only words you  only “know” that come out of  that your gutter filled mouth is Prostitute, laid, Rape, sleep, slept and the four letter Word,  Freak!!!!

Professional misfit cowboy!!

So long, loser, Basket case, low life,  wannabe lawyer, traumatized emotionally and less I forget Charge n bail Lawyer
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Bblak(f): 12:26pm On Feb 01, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by olaalimi(f): 2:08pm On Feb 01, 2008
Its time to really get to know yourself and could be really amazing because of what you are bound to discover.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by obecha(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ Our dishonorable charge-and-bail-lawyer, what a treatise! -a pathetic, boring and unreadable garbage writer you make.

So you can still show your amorous face around this scene, where is your dignity? Did anyone ever tell you you are too incoherant and loquacious for a supposed "guy" -check out your gushing pra---pra-- pra- As an avid reader which l am, l found it hard to comprehend your distorted post, despite how hard l'd tried to.

What a "she-boy" you are!!! Remember l'm an authority in this, y'know. Bro you need to check if you are not an amophrodite

What a Jumbo Clown you are indeed !!!!!!

You have no iota embellishment at all. A monumental disgrace to the noble profession, U are so raw, foul and uncivil to ever gain the title you acclaim as a lawyer & you are a lawyer probably bred in one of these unaccredited mushrooming universities.

What exactly damaged your psyche, mind & life so so badly, all that , "My girl broke my heart at school , “rationale from your 1st post is far from the truth.  There is more than meets the eyes.

l am positive that we're dealing here with an escapee inmate of Aro Mental Hospital? 'Cos boy, you are more badly demented and grossly deluded in your self-conceit than l'd ever imagine.

To tell you the truth, l truly FEEL pity for you- your post was a complete sorry and feeble attempt to revalidate or save your face. You definitely got jostled a lot and badly shaken. Really you deserve some PITY.

What pains it must have taken you to write your full defense but then, you are sure filled with so much depravity and debasement. What is your PROBLEM? What bent and twisted you so much? Pls. what really went WRONG in your life?

l  need not condescend to your debased level, small boy, neither do l need to prove any thing to you suffice it to state that  you are not my match , if indeed l decide to join issues with you.

And at the way you are going, you are definitely a cowardly sissy of a male specimen with very fragile and overtly sensitive emotions- -(, Hush someone, this types are usually very suicidal. y'know)

If l decide to grant you the bitter dosage of your deserving undercuts, you may just cave in and jump over board the bridge. God help you! l have a heart of gold, l shall just tread softly with you, else, ?!!

Now on a one on one dialogue, how come you are so so petty?  my worst fears for you are that you portend very evident traces of lunatic tendencies, and if urgent remedies are not offered to you, you may no sooner run amock or start eating out of the dustbin, honestly l do not wish that for you so l'm advising you to steer clear of this forum for a while, take a break and check back with your doctor for your mental state of equilibrium.

And besides to add to your vices, how come you are also such a pathological LIAR too- full of outlandish and unfounded tales concocted from the most undeveloped IQ ever. You have such an unfertile imagination.

All in all, at least for now, you have been well put in your place, it is abundantly evident that you will find it difficult to blab more obscenity in this respectful forum of sane thinking people about your nauseating and amorous sexual prowess -

l noticed you did not gleefully showcase your usual gory tales of perverted sexual prowess in your latest post-- turning a green leaf?!?

But be rest assured that lf the battle-line becomes drawn, your eventual ruin would be your undoing- cos' l'm ready to take you on-bumper for bumper and fire for fire. l have nothing to lose, you are too much of a tiny tweeny twig, l mean a fluke for me to handle, NOTE that all my arsenals are intact and battle ready for you- your are green horn pls!

By the way, l work for myself and so l am a very busy person, l oversee a multimillion dollar business and l may not have time for your always but every now and then, when l am less busy, l shall look you up and please God help you if l find you flashing your fangs or misbehaving and constituting yourself as a public nuisance on this forum again as there are respectable people here in nairaland who will not stomach such perversion and crudity from you.

Finally cheapie charge n bail lawyer- by the way how's your run-down little law firm doing. But you know you do not have what it takes to make a respectable lawyer- don't you? unless you begin now to work on your “language"- it is still too foul and guttery. l'm prepared to teach you one or two lessions. (gee, hear him talking of a sacrificial ewe) Cos' sooner, you may end up being dragged before the ethics committee of the disciplinary panel of NBA- cheifly for impersonating lawyers. No kidding,

You are WARNED.

I remain Obecha, feared by miscreants and social deviants like you.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 3:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
@ lawyer

Where you @

Wow, another HAMMER AND SPANNER

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time come after women again  …methinks your mama was not a woman but you re a product  of an INCESTUOUS UNION

We need to  x-ray your origin very soon
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Dreloaded(f): 3:33pm On Feb 01, 2008
Rofl. grin Eyin girls yii ti pa mii

Fi oloriburku omo aja yen sile, jare.

koto ko were ara e ron yin.  embarassed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by daywalker7: 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2008
Does it matter!! Life goes on,
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2008
Na wah o! Every time I wait for these irritating girls to respond, they wont be online. When I dash out to take care of pressing issues, they will just come out like flies, post their rubbish and flee! Anyway, Daddy Is here to take care of his little teeny weeny call-girls who think they are well grounded in crude and gutter language talk and insults and I promise you, this is a better and more revised edition than before!

D-reloaded:

Rofl. grin Eyin girls yii ti pa mii

Fi oloriburku omo aja yen sile, jare.

koto ko were ara e ron yin.  embarassed

As for you reloaded, I feel ashamed now conversing with a Desecrated Yoruba lunatic and frankly speaking, this is an English forum. You can take your Yoruba spewing bloviates to the village and become an Oduduwa champion there. Your perfection of the Yoruba language goes to show how you only passed the Yoruba Waec Exam and hereby failing your English exam in between. Don’t punish me with your garbage here and frankly speaking i would encourage you to take the nightly English lessons near your local elementary school before you can practically speak to me. Or better still, check out www.yorubaforum.com and meet your mates there. Your Eleran father has done a great deal of injustice to you by not sending you to at least one of these Jakande schools to help you improve your English. You ought to be extremely bitter about that old Hag of yours.

Local bush tomato seller

Pepeye:

@ lawyer

Where you @

Wow, another HAMMER AND SPANNER

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Next time come after women again  …methinks your mama was not a woman but you re a product  of an INCESTUOUS UNION

We need to  x-ray your origin very soon

[b]Haaaaaaaa,  keep consoling your self you this papa ajasco character wannabe! I also clearly believe that you are quite wrong again about me being a product of an incestuous union because my family tree is well delineated and confirmed. I guess its only people that have incestuous marriages that hover around their family circles like you would know better and would do anything to expose their foolishness to the society at large.

Don’t confuse your self you scourge and plague of the earth! Pick up the courage and ask your local tribes man in your village how you really came about. I guess you’re over 18 and the truth should finally come out. Besides the shame your mum harboured after she got pregnant to your deranged uncle whom you now call a father, made them deliver you hurriedly in a chemist since it was obvious that your a scourge and blight to your immediate community. Please get a life and follow your parent’s good ways by fucking your brother right now. You might be surprised that he might even dump you afterwards. Its in your genes to get humiliated at every opportunity men get with you.

Besides, this local slogan of yours "Hammer and Spanner" really speaks of how unsophisticated you are in real life. Do you walk around shouting "Hammer, Spanner and Bomb" all day? Kai i won't be surprised if you trace your roots and find out that your a great and direct descendant of the Kalahari Bush men.

Funny enough, Men might see you from afar and think your so cute but when that irritating saliva that drips from your mouth begins to form cakes of sentences oozing from those rotten fangs and serpent like tongue of yours, your unsophisticated and puerile nature will be exposed shamelessly.

Am so sure if I tell you “Good morning”, you would reply with Hammer, “Good Afternoon”……………Spanner, “Good day” …, Da Bomb! Dense Girl

Damn! You’re such an slowpoke with a fake 250 Naira weave-on, fake nails, bleached body and a very smelly repugnant Dada Like arm pit  . And if you look closely around you, you might see Guys covering their noses and trying to trace where such an offensive odour is oozing from   
[/b]

Pepeye:

@ Obecha

Giv it up to Obecha that was a Hammer, a SpannerTha Bomb”  cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Thumbs up to Obecha, she unmasked you, she sliced and shredded you hah hah hah cheesy cheesy

Obecha unmasked you oh! Amputated you….How are the mighty fallen So you re not a Stud King or Stud Master afterall but a “LITTLE MAN”  shocked shocked   in Between!!!!!  A very poor one at that…. hehe hehe   Mother Nature was not fair to you embarassed

@Charge n bail Lawyer

Did you mean[b] Reiterated [/b] from your earlier post?? Lawyer in deed!!!!  We no they make unnecessary noise…. Grammar failed you, embarassed shocked so much for your syntaxes and semantics……empty vessels make the loudest noise, ask real dudes ….they don’t blabb

I know we have given you an assignment!!!  Be doing “Awoko” Sleepless night for us
As I know you ‘ll  have gone deranged, berserk, frenzied by now.

If truly you aint a “Born throwaway”  PRODUCT of a “Broken home” you wouldn’t have a problem with the World and WOMEN at large…you were so deprived as a child that is why you are now a “MAN on a MISSION” an Emotional wreak, oh  pooooooor babbby!

I hope in the end ….we‘re going to see a “Brand new improved version of you” as OMO said…

Stop  dessipitating your  poisonous wild oats to your so called conquests. If not, you better watchout for Larger fish, Tree “Obecha”   hahaha

And as for coming after me…I  know the only words you  only “know” that come out of  that your gutter filled mouth is Prostitute, laid, Rape, sleep, slept and the four letter Word,  Freak!!!!

[b]@pepeyeye

Jeez your poor attempt at plagiarizing obeche's previous post is indeed very pathetic. Are you that dense that you cannot connote a single sentence without dubbing obeche's statements line by line to prove a point, haaaaaaaa! grin.

As hard as you tried to plagiarize her work, it still felt totally disjointed, jumbled and utterly chaotic. Meanwhile, what is Awoko? Kai! This chick  continues to expose her illiteracy to the world with such passion. You actually erroneously believe you have the gift of garb? Damn, who ever is standing besides you now, must be wondering why The Heavens are punishing him now with such a bush and city wannabe saliva dripping slowpoke like you! 

This plagiarized post definitely says a lot about how you passed your exams in school. Because you lack the moral ingenuity to craft out points on naira land, you resort to spying other people's work. I told you yesterday that i don’t really have time for you because your a lesser threat right now and forever would be a lesser threat to me. Also your piss-poor attempt of being the body guard of obeche reeks of imbecility.

Am sure you love to hide under the shadows of others and hope they help you do your work secretly. You definitely have much love for obeche ( Your Big Mother that helps you fight your feeble battles)  grin and i also suspect your a closet lesbian. Maybe when this tirade is over, you can finally come out of the closet and further your sexual advances to obeche, whom i believe would be much obliged to help you satisfy your sexual urge and closet fantasies. 

I am still laughing at your posts right now because i am really trying to figure out if you really did write anything different from obeches own. God! Master dubber!, haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Your a big shame to the academic world and if you continue like this, i would have no choice but to alert the copyright commission that a literary pirate is on the loose on nairaland going about stealing other people's work and masquerading it as theirs.

Olodo. You better start off with Brighter grammar for Dummies, playing with Lego Toys or start watching Sesame Street Re-Runs while its not too late for you, unless you would only grow up to raise kids that plagiarize better than their all bush, daft, dumb and dull mum!

Abeg next time, if you wan tiff another person yans, try change the wordings or synonyms. That way, we might be able to ascribe a minute iota of intelligence to you. Until then i would advise you to take a cue from your alaba piracy brothers to learn how to plagiarize successfully.

Do you think you did yourself a favour by coming out to write all this Obtuse nonsense that isnt truely yours? You just ended up shaming yourself the more and belittling yourself in front of people who actually thought you were educated to an extent. Shame on you. Olodo! grin

Now Scamper off you little pungent toothless plagiarizing dog before i throw hot smelling toilet water on you! grin

[/b]

stillwater:

@ lawyer

Why don't you write a novel? Geez you can type fast.

Anyway keep doing what you are doing. I really don't think you need a psychologists or help as others insinuated, life itself is a teacher as well as punisher and it will give you your reward for your deeds. smiley

@stillwater

Thanks for the advice and much appreciated! smiley

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Yes finally, the big fish Obeche tree! Defender of the abused and disgruntled women on naira land and employee of a multi dollar company. (You ought to have specified what particular job you’re doing there)grin

I was so sure that you wont misuse that free internet access that you can't afford to hurriedly come out and conjure a reply before your boss catches you in the act. I also noticed your epistle is much longer than the previous one! (Guess your finally enjoying your 3 minutes in the Spotlight)…lol,  Are your supervisors now watching over you? shocked Have you been reckless in your work and bringing in lower ROI less than 24 hours? Ouch! It must really suck not having your own internet connection and am sure after am through with you, you would go and buy 12 hours browsing time in a cyber Cafe and use the whole weekend to attempt a shabby response and tame comeback grin

As usual, i would take your post dated letter to the Corinthians line by line and expose your erroneous and deluded thinking. (By the way, for such an ugly duckling with witch like wrinkled Talons that you call fingers, you do type pretty fast. And trust me that’s a compliment coming from me grin[/b]

obecha:

@ Our dishonorable charge-and-bail-lawyer, what a treatise! -a pathetic, boring and unreadable garbage writer you make.

Thanks for using the phrase "OUR dishonourable charge and bail lawyer" It simply goes to show how honourable you are in accepting the fact that i once bailed a member of your family once. Only a dishonourable person would be friends with another dishonourable person and like minds flock together. grin

At least you read my "TREATISE" to the end and its funny how you now ended up saying it was unreadable! Are you also suffering from a bout of river blindness too? Na wah o! Your problem plenty o!

So you can still show your amorous face around this scene, where is your dignity? Did anyone ever tell you you are too incoherant and loquacious for a supposed "guy" -check out your gushing pra---pra-- pra- As an avid reader which l am, l found it hard to comprehend your distorted post, despite how hard l'd tried to.

[b]Am a little bit worried about the choice of words you use. You try to impress it on me that you’re fluent in the mastery of the English language but i have to give you an "F" for your poor choice of sentence.

E.g you asked : "So you can still show your amorous face around this scene, where is your dignity"?

Do you know what the word Amorous means? Let me help you out so next time you intend to use this word, you would use it in a proper context.

Lesson 101 on Amorous: It also means passionate, affectionate, loving and romantic.

So when you tell me "how can i show my amorous face around this scene", and follow up this contraption of a sentence with “where is my dignity”, desperately smacks of sheer grammatical imbecility on your side. If you accept that i am all loving, romantic and affectionate, why deny the obvious? Stop living in denial and creep out of that deluded and Obtuse world of yours. So much for the scholarly grammatical guru grin

Besides if i am loquacious for a man, then you must be extremely garrulous, effusive and long winded for a depraved lunatic like you masking under the guise of a fire branding feminist!

Also i don't know any thing about being incoherant grin Haba English professor, you de shame your students for here o!, heee! May be you are the INCOHERENT and disjointed one that is trying to import another farce in the  form of the english language into our lexicon, lol

And this adequately nails your gleeful boasts of being an avid reader. Only God know what you read and how the words mumble up in your brains before you come here and show your crass ignorance of your poor choice of words. You better throw away all those silly pornographic magazines you read and pick up something more sensible. At least try your baby’s kindergarten books for a change or better still the tele tubbies. For your low I.Q, this program will be extremely helpful to you grin

Listen you this Simpleton! Stick to the commonly used words that you hear everyday on the streets and stop bragging about words that you don’t even know the meaning that might end up confusing twits like Pepeye who hopes to emulate you some day when she's shamefully plagiarizing your jumbled posts grin  [/b]

What a "she-boy" you are!!! Remember l'm an authority in this, y'know. Bro you need to check if you are not an amophrodite

What a Jumbo Clown you are indeed !!!!!!

[b]She-boy? shocked Now this is another kettle of fish i haven’t explored. I swear, i won’t argue with you on this because your sexual preferences are becoming mind boggling and twisted by the hour! You even claim to be an authority on this shocked

Abeg if this is the kind of thing you intend to infuse into your audience when you start your "So called Talk show", then we are in for a JUMBO RIDE!, Lol!

By the way, stick to the points and stop derailing. I know you got battered and bruised when i disseminated you and your funny looking thing called a baby boy and you had to resort to odd sexual preferences to get back at me, which by the way is a poor attempt of cracking a joke and the humour was totally lost on me. Remember you are the great Obeche ( feared by all linguistic scholars) lol,   cheesy  you can be more ingenious than this. Don’t let this slight twaddle of yours destroy your reputation. Remember people like pepeye are counting on you to deliver a flawless counter punch grin and so far so good, you have failed miserably![/b]

You have no iota embellishment at all. A monumental disgrace to the noble profession, You are so raw, foul and uncivil to ever gain the title you acclaim as a lawyer & you are a lawyer probably bred in one of these unaccredited mushrooming universities.

[b]Let me help you to summarize your ramblings: Hate me or love me, i am still a lawyer  grin Pity you can't do anything about it. As i also said in my previous post, it must really hurt you deeply that no one in your family is smart enough to become a lawyer and as a result of the low level of intelligence your kith and kin possesses, I don't think you might remotely have one in your family until we approach the 22nd century. grin

Besides, your allusion that I went to an unaccredited mushroom school, just smacks of jealousy from your side because I am sure any time you think of the university ( That’s even if you attended one) You think of all the guys who slept with you and dumped you shamefully. You think of the wasted years you devoted to erroneous love that you showered on men who just wanted to sleep with you and have nothing more to do with you and it ended up ballooning on your face. grin

Once again as a lawyer, it doesn’t matter what university I went to, but I attended the bastion of knowledge called “THE NIGERIAN LAW SCHOOL” and that puts an end to your whining. It’s a place reserved for the best minds in Nigeria and its such a shame you would never step into that world to experience the fountain of Knowledge that oozes there, lol[/b]

What exactly damaged your psyche, mind & life so so badly, all that , "My girl broke my heart at school , “rationale from your 1st post is far from the truth.  There is more than meets the eyes.

l am positive that we're dealing here with an escapee inmate of Aro Mental Hospital? 'Cos boy, you are more badly demented and grossly deluded in your self-conceit than l'd ever imagine.

Ok you’r positive enough to profile who i am! What next from this incomplete phrase? It’s too repetitious abeg. You keep on using this old one line quip! Every thing you write about is always filled with “Deluded, Aro mental, lunatic, demented etc etc”. Frankly speaking, from a neutral point of view, its becoming lackluster and boring! Dont you have better insults from your porous bag of insults? For a fire branding feminist, all you offer is a whiff of dirty black puny smoke!

To tell you the truth, l truly FEEL pity for you- your post was a complete sorry and feeble attempt to revalidate or save your face. You definitely got jostled a lot and badly shaken. Really you deserve some PITY.

What pains it must have taken you to write your full defense but then, you are sure filled with so much depravity and debasement. What is your PROBLEM? What bent and twisted you so much? Please. what really went WRONG in your life?

[b]Haaaaaaaa! I got jostled by a errant Lilliputian like you? Please gimme a break! I was even more than happy to treat your caterwauls with delight. It has been quite a while since i met someone who had the "totally mangled pussy" to dare attempt to take on me and i was glad to rustle and crumble that empire that you so erroneously believe you control.

Picking on your dumb funny looking thing that you call a  kid and your father really must have made your day a nightmare and it took you ages to come up with a reply and even the reply is filled with grammatical blunders and innuendoes. Please if you think i have debased you with my former reply, you are horribly mistaken. I have not even started with you and i just gave you a preamble of what i have in store for you. All you need to do is ask nicely and i will gladly unleash them to you. Trust me you moronic twit, you’re the one that really deserves some PITY!

You asked what is wrong in my life? Well, i'll do you a favour and return that question to you in the form of a cross-examination! Why did you decide to choose this monster looking baby out of the rest you aborted? Did you finally have a sense of guilt and remorse that you were finally growing into baby killer at every given opportunity you got pregnant? How did you practice matricide for so long and undetected (This is really amazing and shocking to say the least). Does your guy know how many unborn fetuses you have removed during your short life span? I guess your deceitful nature would not allow you expose your crimes to humanity! And don't worry if you wont tell  nairalanders i wont tell your husband…hush! lipsrsealed[/b]

l noticed you did not gleefully showcase your usual gory tales of perverted sexual prowess in your latest post-- turning a green leaf?!?

Nah! I have dealt with that already and it was because of the sexual prowess i boasted about that made you crawl out of your Saddam Hussein look alike Spider hole to come in defence to the abused and dumped girls. Only someone that has been a victim of abuse and being rejected would rise up so stoutly to defend your ilk. Dont worry, when am done with you, i would continue from where i stopped. But as for now, you’re my new project to dismember and i am loving every moment of it. Am also taking into consideration the grammatical blunders that might tilt favourably to your corner because they are really killing me! grin

No be only Green leaf, na Bitter leaf! You have no idea who your dealing with. I'll leave you so brutally bruised and burned that whenever you look at that contraption you call your child, you will have no choice but to puke at your own creation

But be rest assured that lf the battle-line becomes drawn, your eventual ruin would be your undoing- because' l'm ready to take you on-bumper for bumper and fire for fire. l have nothing to lose, you are too much of a tiny tweeny twig, l mean a fluke for me to handle, NOTE that all my arsenals are intact and battle ready for you- your are green horn please!

Sigh! Right now am dismissing such feeble threats with a wave of the hand undecided Your a depraved woman and I have heard better threats from women that I have dumped over the years and they all came to nothing but mere smoke screens. So keep on blowing smoke rings from your cauldrons that you refer to as “Arsenals that are Intact”!

l  need not condescend to your debased level, small boy, neither do l need to prove any thing to you suffice it to state that  you are not my match , if indeed l decide to join issues with you.

[b]Once again another frail and shabby attempt to run away from the match up which you so eloquently expounded that you were ready for me. Abeg Shut up and go and sit down!. You have nothing to say instead of disguising under the pretence of your cowardice in engaging me in a debased and condescending exchange of words. If you don't like the cooking, leave the kitchen jejely. You started this war of crude words and your tucking your tails in between your putrid pus oozing vagina to run away and masking under the statement that"You have a gold heart" Dream on Dweeb! Gold ko, kpanda ni!

Am sure the small boy your talking about is that hydra headed monster you call a baby boy that dropped out from a deep rooted well of  your smelly menstruating Vagina!,  ewwww! I can't even imagine somebody even banged that irritating and nauseating thing that hasn’t seen a Sanitary pad in ages. Am sure the last time you decided to shave that George of the Jungle that resides around your smelly Vagina was decades ago  If your husband actually licks that smelling and pus reeking pussy of yours, he must really be a very very dirty man and his breath must be oozing of a stinking obecha menstruating Vagina all day!, yuk! I can imagine how his colleagues at work relate with him from a distance when they see his thrush infested saliva dripping from the side of his mouth !  lipsrsealed[/b]

If l decide to grant you the bitter dosage of your deserving undercuts, you may just cave in and jump over board the bridge. God help you! l have a heart of gold, l shall just tread softly with you, else, ?!!

Now on a one on one dialogue, how come you are so so petty?  my worst fears for you are that you portend very evident traces of lunatic tendencies, and if urgent remedies are not offered to you, you may no sooner run amock or start eating out of the dustbin, honestly l do not wish that for you so l'm advising you to steer clear of this forum for a while, take a break and check back with your doctor for your mental state of equilibrium.

So far, your piss-poor attempt of granting me a bitter dosage of your deserving undercuts, has been pretty tame and I will advise you to up the tempo. Its really really unbecoming of you and very boring! What happened to "little man, in-between-the-legs, less endowed by mother nature quips and gutter crudity that you expantiated in your previous posts? Guess your all out of uncivilized crudity. Now welcome to my world and taste what i have in store for you! grin   Dont complain. You started it and i am helping you to finish up what you started.

By the way English professor, it is spelt AMOK. Stop connoting false words into the English language. Your low level of intelligence should tell you by now that you should stick to pidgin English. The next time you make a grammatical mistake, I go flog you o!, lol

Olodo

And besides to add to your vices, how come you are also such a pathological LIAR too- full of outlandish and unfounded tales concocted from the most undeveloped IQ ever. You have such an unfertile imagination.

All in all, at least for now, you have been well put in your place, it is abundantly evident that you will find it difficult to blab more obscenity in this respectful forum of sane thinking people about your nauseating and amorous sexual prowess -

[b]If the tales where too outlandish for you, you ought to have clarified which one is which! Obviously, we both know I am not lying that you’re an ex campus prostitute. You know am not lying that you have been abused and dumped a number of times that left you in a state of despair. You know am not lying that you don’t really know who the father of your child is. You know am not lying that you are a confirmed Abortionist. Why then live in a state of denial? Let your conscience prick you even if you show some kind of false bravado to nairalanders that you haven’t done all or any of the above crimes to humanity!

Also from your above post, I have come to a conclusion that when you set your wrinkled witch like fingers on your key board, you just type and type and type without giving your self a brief moment to reason about what you have just written. Sometimes it hard for me to comprehend what course of direction your heading towards.

E.g take the last line about “ your nauseating and amorous sexual prowess” How will someone be nauseating and affectionate at the same time? Nah Wah o! English Professor. Abeg try cool down now. Your bodi de rush. Na Super V de run for your bodi? Anyway, I guess obscenities are the best way to communicate with you since you started it all with your original blubbering’s and am only taking a cue from my esteemed and renowned English professor!, lol

So much for putting me in my place.
[/b]

By the way, l work for myself and so l am a very busy person, l oversee a multimillion dollar business and l may not have time for your always but every now and then, when l am less busy, l shall look you up and please God help you if l find you flashing your fangs or misbehaving and constituting yourself as a public nuisance on this forum again as there are respectable people here in nairaland who will not stomach such perversion and crudity from you.

[b]Haaaaaaaa! Who is the pathological liar now! Sharaaaap My Friend!  Ashawo like you over seeing a multi million dollar business…Chei! This is the greatest bull shit I have ever read on nairaland in a while.

You that can’t take care of your household and pretend to be a domesticated wife for once, wants to take care of a million dollar business.

You that can’t even get your acts right and emotions in check wants to run a million dollar business for others.

You that can't even cook a decent meal for your husband, wants to run someone else’s millions.

You that can't even treat the thrush that oozes out of your stinking vagina weekly, wants to manage other peoples money.

You that can't even manage your irritating menstrual periods properly wants to mange other people’s millions.

Rubbish. I can’t even imagine what crept up in your brains for you to posts such an idiotic excuse to save your self the embarrassment that you’re a cheap whoring mother on cheap drugs looking for welfare benefit to feed your depraved and imbecilic child.

Maybe I could be wrong too.  You might be working for Postinol ( The abortion Pill Company and yes they do have a million dollar account! Thanks to you and your ilk ) or maybe You might actually be a Heidi Fless and running a successful LovePeddler house and your clients are worth millions hereby making you have that grand delusion that you over see million dollar businesses. Maybe you have decided to set aside a well equipped abortion clinic to further your interests since you are already a guru in it and it would only sound morally right for you to help your fellow disgraced, abused and dumped chicks who have been left stranded with 4 weeks pregnancies that they wish to terminate in a jiffy. If that’s what you call a multi million dollar business that you glee fully over see, then congratulations are definitely in order. Hope your baby grows up to be a famous abortionist and take after his whoring mother![/b]

Finally cheapie charge n bail lawyer- by the way how's your run-down little law firm doing. But you know you do not have what it takes to make a respectable lawyer- don't you? unless you begin now to work on your “language"- it is still too foul and guttery. l'm prepared to teach you one or two lessions. (gee, hear him talking of a sacrificial ewe) Cos' sooner, you may end up being dragged before the ethics committee of the disciplinary panel of NBA- cheifly for impersonating lawyers. No kidding,

You are WARNED

[b]Thanks for asking about my little firm. Its doing great and I am very happy with it. At least I don’t entertain prostitutes and baby killers like you and after much said and done, I am contended with what I do and I don’t have to be bragging erroneously that I manage Multi million dollar companies…haaaaaaaaaaaa! God you’r freaking hilarious for a grandly deluded ex prostitute. I don’t need a lie detector to figure out that you’re a deceiving, lying and deceitful, fraudulent, untrustworthy, cunning and dishonest daughter of a LovePeddler and mother to a future rapist.

I would have loved to enroll for your English lessons but from the foregoing, I would end up being more messed up than ever if I ever attempt to take advice from a grammatical blunderess ( Excuse my pun here), lol

Also your feeble threats about me being dragged before the ethics committee of the disciplinary panel of NBA- cheifly for impersonating lawyers is comedic to say the least and so far, you are a bag of dry jokes and I hope you wont kill your family with such tame and stinking humour oozing out of those rotten big Prick sucking lips that you gloriously love to punish designer lip sticks with to cover the misdeeds of what you just sucked and licked last night!, ewww!  [/b]

You are WARNED

Does your bobo work with the Nigerian police? Where did you get such statements from? Ha! Nightly road block duties to feed your scallywag of a child. Eyah! Anyway, I don hear ma! I am warning myself now not to continue taking you as my sacrificial ewe. It seems you like the name and enjoying all the roasting your getting! Lying LovePeddler!

I remain Obecha, feared by miscreants and social deviants like you. 

Wrong Dweeb! You remain a totally disheveled and discredited OBECHE TREE, Feared by morally upright people and women who wont commit abortion doing their life time and socialites that earn a decent living and not going about bragging falsely about some million kobo business that a cheapie pus oozing vagina smelling LovePeddler like you only dreams of during orgasm!

Finally if you come back here blowing more Unsubstantiated grammar, i will be forced to send my Dog to sniff you out and bite off one of your smelling labia that is in dire need of a Jumbo Sized Persil Detergent scrubbing, ANIMAL! ( That na even if you never knack my Dog before sef!)
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Gamine(f): 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2008
How do people reply like this! shocked shocked shocked

Who is goina read all this!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
how did i miss this fight. . . . . . . lmao
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by holythug(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2008
am late i guess embarassed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pip(m): 9:16pm On Feb 01, 2008
Besides the faact that I get lonely a couple of times, freedom and liberty? U can't buy that, u've got to deserve them
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by TheSly: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2008

yey!! cheesy grin cheesy see me see trouble. . . . .ground don full with so so grammars cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

chai!!!!!! cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by biggozz(m): 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2008
Incredible!!!,[/b] I'm short of words, how can some nairalanders be so rude to themselves and and have ample time to fight, and worse still divert meaningful discussions we are having? I guess the administrator should help spare us those abusive posts. shocked sad

Well on th topic:[b]

For me as a single, it is a good time to make all the mistakes I need to make to learn the inevitable critical lessons of life, especially those that will be disasterous for a marital life, else I believe I can only be better in all things when married.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 2:25am On Feb 02, 2008
LAWYER.

OH MY GOD!

PELE PELE O.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ST3V3(m): 10:10am On Feb 02, 2008
[i][/i]My freedom, the fact that i dont have to argue & debate over unnecessary things, the fact that i have no explanations give when i get back home late. Feels sooooooooo gooooooood!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by omowon: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2008
God bless rufe

The most important thing is to be free

This is one of the reasons why we have lots of break ups even divorce in marriages.

Freedom is as important as life it self
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2008
@stillwater

Thanks for the advice and much appreciated!

I hope you read the "as well as punisher" part. cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2008
stillwater:

I hope you read the "as well as punisher" part. cheesy

@STILLWATER

I read your earlier post and i did'nt say any thing inflammatory to incite an argument with you. Why are you now instigating an argument now? Instead of misconstring your earlier post in a negative way, i simply thanked you and moved on. So why are you delibrately trying to make me find something negatively to say about your posts?

Please stillwater, i can be extremely civilized when i meet like minds in that civil realm of discuss and i could be also very nasty and rude if i get aggrevated unduely. So please let it stay within the civilized realm for now between us. ok!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by liftedone(f): 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2008
Is this some kind of pity party? My freedom was forced on me and I've learned to accommodate the extra time I have by learning a new language and traveling quite a lot without having to take permission from anyone. I also spend my time reading which is something I thoroughly enjoy. For those who lament being single, everything has it's purpose and you can enjoy it if you set your mind on it and see the positives rather than the negatives.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
lawyer:

@STILLWATER

I read your earlier post and i did'nt say any thing inflammatory to incite an argument with you. Why are you now instigating an argument now? Instead of misconstring your earlier post in a negative way, i simply thanked you and moved on. So why are you delibrately trying to make me find something negatively to say about your posts?

Please stillwater, i can be extremely civilized when i meet like minds in that civil realm of discuss and i could be also very nasty and rude if i get aggrevated unduely. So please let it stay within the civilized realm for now between us. ok!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by annamaria: 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2008
Nigeria is out of the nations cup. This is one of those times I'm sure glad to be single. Phew!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2008
I hardly post on blogs or forums but I had to break this rule when I read the post by the lawyer. It started out with a sadistic indifference, then anger, bitterness and rage.
The more I read the more depressed I got, its easy to wave off Lawyer’s post and say let every man carry his cross, but I refuse to be that shallow.
As I got home I thought deep and hard about certain things he said, he was good to his ex girlfriend, got beaten for her, lied and cheated for her and in the end betrayed so callously.

1. Lawyer, if you are reading this, look hard at yourself, did she deserve you?
2. How long would u want to live in this pain and endless circle of betrayal, with every action, do you know a part of your soul gets lost, with every tear a girl cries, the more inhuman you could become?
3Don’t put anyone on a pedestal people are people, they change, are fickle and are complexed, never put anyone on a pedestal.
4.Love yourself in and out,You  are very clever and articulate, you’re young and probably good looking and you have a lot going for you, but you need to work on your inside…unforgiveness and bitterness rots the soul.
5. Maybe because of your experience you lost faith in God and prolly roll your eyes at his name, ive been down that road, It was rough and tough too.i took pills, prayed daily for death, lost weight, , hated God…wasted my self, but I vowed never to make anyone go through what I had been, because I know what it felt like to be rejected, in the  end he came back but by then I was like “f….k to think I wanted to kill myself for this”….he was a sorry sight, begging and all, but God brought him back to tell me,he was jus a phase, a test and that  if  I could like through phase, anything else could be small cake but Lawyer if you should die today would you take that chance of dying in anger, unforgiveness and rage?[/i]There are a lot of ifs regarding the afterlife. If indeed there is a God, what would you tell him. . Every man is responsible for his actions, I know you’re hurting,anyone who had been what u had been through would. People left on the altar have been hurt. A lot of people have it worse.

6. [i]Forgive her…pray for her everyday
…pray those you hurt to forgive you. I see a flicker of light in your life, your compassion on the girl who had bad time
You are a good person, the devil often has ways of destroying a soul, he comes to kill steal and destroy, he took away your joy, pray and God will give it back sevenfold
….time heals all wounds, but the first step is allowing yourself to be healed.
Finally
[i]One day ,sixty years from now,u’d probably say…”Damn what a waste. What I went through”….Life can be beautiful only if you let it.
And remember no one else can do your dying or your believing.
Believe and good things will come.
Your life will get better…I will put u in my prayers and if want to talk more about it, please feel free. Take care[/i]Have a great day.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 10:16am On Feb 04, 2008
Dear “LITTLE MAN” How is the little man doing today? Any conquest yet? Dim “wit”

If you don’t take your time we ‘re going to institute a FIVE COUNT CHARGE against you; before a competent court of COMPETENT JURISDICTION, the Charges being as Follows:-

1. Indecent Assault against vulnerable under aged girls; mainly housemaids in your neighbourhood

2. Impersonation of Lawyers-

3. Libel and Slander including gross vulgarity

4. Constituting yourself as a PRIVATE , PUBLIC AND GENERAL NUISANCE

5. Inordinate and Pervert behaviour as a FREAK, and a BASKET CASE
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 10:24am On Feb 04, 2008
Dear LITTLE MAN

Your Post was O P- OUT OF POINT, off key, was not reader friendly, I couldn’t read such - O P, No logic at all, Far below standard!!!!! So  im not  going to reply your OUT OF POINT TALKS HAHAHAAHAH  grin,  Atleast you read our post, but we don’t read your garbage hahhaha!!!!!  You should take remedial Lectures in good Communication Skills ok !!! tongue

What more can be done for you – LOSER?!!!!

When will you stop sounding so like a Broken Record?

Re-echoing the same old, vulgar and obscene Language. Anyway, what do we expect from a Tout, A Street Urchin, Local Slum-Bred Gutter Person …, Nothing but a gutter bred!!!!!!! Endangered on this Forum- I hope you will do well to be taking your daily kolomental pills so as to calm your sorry insanity ( please never forget !) Now you owe a world of thanks to Obecha Tree girl for helping diagnose your chronic and deep- seated inferiority complex and personality problems. At least things are a lot clearer now for you – A certified “KOLOMENTAL FOR REAL”

Wannabe Randy-boy, wannabe play boy, wannabe Casanova, you know you aint anybody to interest any girl…. Product of an INCESTUOUS UNION - So further unmasking reveals too that you re an ESCAPEE inmate of Aro Mental Home, hahhhahha

Why don’t you face your usual hustling  sorry self….A hustler you will  forever remain-  Handset thief and a pick- pocket  that’s all you do for a living , the police will soon catch up with you very soon,

Finally talk about the sacrificial “ewe” no please, sorry goatie …Who has  now ended up becoming the Sacrificial goatie?

You asked for this- “ Volenti Non Fit Injuria”-[/b]Talk about contributing Negligence as you may not know “[b]He who comes to Equity, must come with clean hands” These maxims tell it all.
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2008
godana:

LAWYER.

OH MY GOD!

PELE PELE O.

Hahahhah Pele pele oh!!!!!!!

Pity for u from everywhere!! sorry
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 10:49am On Feb 04, 2008
lawyer:

@STILLWATER

I thought you were not one to run from a fight when you see one……. Are you now running from one Huh
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by sylvao2000(m): 10:58am On Feb 04, 2008
@Pepeye Are you under a curse? why taking over the thread? you are warn otherwise ban

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.