Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15575 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2008
LAWYER. Na wah o.

I rest my case my lord.

No objection.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by splurge(f): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2008
well, being single's got its perks.
u definitely have unlimited freedom to do wteva u please n u dnt have to feel guilty when u want to b a bit selfish. also u can say bye to all d worry n high b.p thinking where ur guy or gurl's at n who she's with. n yes, u get to knw urself better . so pls no one shld feel sorry for a single guy or gurl, rather it shld b d oda way round grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 12:31am On Jan 30, 2008
uf4oma:

@lawyer

to think of all the space u've taken on this particular thread to espouse your theory of 'do me i do u', i actually think urs is a cry for help

You got it wrong. Whose crying for help? The fact that i told you that i  have a girl friend that i intend to break up with in 2 weeks time, shows that i am in control of her emotional destiny. The fact that she dots on me all day and believes am her all in all, shows i am in the driving seat. Like tonight, i took her out to watch the Nigeria-Benin football match in a fancy hotspot in Victoria island and ended up having a so called romantic dinner. She is in the state of extasy now and can't stop telling me how much she appreciates and loves me and deep down she thinks she has finally found her Mr. Right. ( How Hilarious)  grin She tells me how she she has made so many mistakes with wrong men and she hopes she has finally got it right. I make false promises and assurances that i would never leave her and i'll do everything possible to make sure our relationship works.

Now tell me, who would finally cry for help when she would be left helpless and devasted during the valentine period? Who would be crying for help when she's going nuts in her room, swearing at all men and wishing she hadnt opened her heart for me? Who would be crying for help when her life would go all tumbling down in a spiral fashion? Who would be crying for help when she would vow never to open up her heart to any guy again? Who would be crying for help when she would have to turn down prospective and true suitors based on anger and vengeance against all men and by the time she decides to date again, maybe probably after 6 months or a year, she meets another serial dater like me?

[b]This reminds me of a chick i broke up with last year. We just had sex and it was mind blowing and after 3 hours of bed side gisting, i just decided that i have had enough of this relationship and had to move on. At first she thought i was joking. After she read my expression and stoic silence for about 30 minutes, she began to frantically shove me to speak to her and stop  play acting with her emotions. she noticed i wasnt in the mood to talk to her and she began to question what she had done wrong.

I just kept mute and kept a bold face while i was laughing inside. Her expressions and behaviour was just too amusing for me and my mind had a major flash back to when i was dumped. I could mirror my life then at the mercy of a person that doesnt give a hoot about you and doesnt give a shit if you die at that moment. She cried and cried and kept on begging me all night to forgive her for an imaginary sin which she thought she had commited. I just blanked her out and tried to cover my ears because the sobs and cries were just getting too irritating for me.

She kept on blabbering that i have destroyed her life, that i have brought shame unto her and what will her friends say, how would she react in front of people, blah, blah blah,  And trust women, when the chips are down, they will use their number one secret weapon to get a man. ( Their sexual advances). Knowing that i might easily get swayed by the sexual advances, i blotted that out too and thwarted her advances. She knew it was finally finished and kept on begging and begging but to no avail. I was having a ball and enjoying every dramatic moment.

Very early in the morning, i just packed my things and walked out of the door ( actually i dumped her in her crib. Makes for better fun and amusement instead of doing it in your house. You never might tell what she might break in that fit of rage that she harbours, lol grin) She began to swear and curse ceaselessly until i zoomed out of the room. She kept on repeating she would never trust men and she made a mistake opening up her heart. Damn i enjoyed every moment of it and after 3 days when i refused to pick up her phone calls, she knew it was game up! The beautiful part was me sending her a text message after ignoring her for a week and telling her to sod off and understand that it was all a game and advised her to take a cue from me and pass on the baton and finally deleted her number and placed her calls to divert[/b].

Ufo4ma, you can't understand the kind of joy and power that comes within you when you go through something like this. It boosts your moral and confidence and puts you in that state of semi-immortality. I know i missed out alot 5 years ago being a goody goody and cool guy as you girls will term people like me before, lol[/b]

Please Ufo4ma, tell me something better. Am in control of this ship and i know when am going to sink it based on my own terms and search for another ship to sink!  Now who is crying for help now grin

i don't know how u can be so cold and calculated. how can  the end of one relationship become the end of any form of real commitment for u? how long can u carry on this way? if everyone took it so bad then the world would be full of sadists like u

Hmm i became so cold and calculated the moment i realised that true love doesnt exists. A relationship is all about sex and being selfish. I don't believe in all those romantic notions any more because it only happens in the movies and am a realist now. Being cold and calculated is the only way you can dump a girl without remorse and still move forward without looking backwards. As you earlier alluded, we live in a world of "do me i do you" and good guys finish last.

When i was so warm and fuzzy with my exes, where were you to tell them that they were cold and calculated? When i would do anything to make sure my exes come first before me and she made me look like shit, where were you to tell her that that act of hers was cold and calculated? Where were you when i got beaten up by confra boys in school all in the name of saving my ex from being bullied? Where were you when i got suspended from school for helping my ex write an exam when i knew quite well that she was going to carry over the course if she didnt pass it? When news filtered to the authorities that i helped my ex write her exam, where were you when she ran away from school for me alone to face the music without any form of comfort or "stand by your man" situation? Where were you when after all my initial travails and problems in school because of her, she ended up sleeping with my friend?

So please, don't tell me why i am so cold and calculated in the way i treat women now! I have seen it all and have suffered the brunt of being a dumb and stupid romantic. Its pay back time and i don't care who is at the recieving end. All i know is that if you wear a skirt, i make my move to destroy what ever peace and happiness that chick habours.

Once again, its called tough love and i learnt very well from the best! And i don't care if the whole world become sadists in relationships. Its your headache not mine. If you choose to be the goody goody and all romantic and believing in love, its your problem not mine. I have chosen this path and life to live and i intend to enjoy every moment of it.   

u sound as if you're the only guy a girl has ditched and as if that girl was your entire world. if someone doesn't want u and u think you're good material, it is that person's loss not urs

Yes i agree with you 100%. It was my loss then. But i think you should tell that to my girlfriend,  conquests and future conquests because i don't give 2 f**ks if it end up being their loss. Its a contract and i can breach it whenever i want. I have learnt that am the man in the relationship and i control everything that happens in the relationship good or bad. Never again in my life would i give a woman the opportunity to be all controlling or deciding in a relationship. I do the dumping from now on and not the other way around anymore. As i said good guys finish last and women like bad boys. Why shouldnt i join the winning party?

please seek counselling. u desperately need it

Why should i listen to someone trying to further their own selfish interest? I don't listen to bloviates or bullshit that makes me feel sleepy when it doesnt conform with my beliefs. What do you want to tell me? "oh i should let go of the past, oh the right one will come to you soon, oh you would appreciate what love is soon going to find favour in your heart, oh time heals all", is that not the best you can say? Its a tired and broken record in my ears and am better off ignoring such stupidity all disguised as counselling. May be you need more counselling your self since you believe counselling heals all, lol grin These days when i see people talking about relationships, love, mushy mushy talk, it irritates the shit out of me and wish i could bitch slap them for filling my ears with nonsensical innuendoes and fairy tale stories of love, ewww, GROW UP AND GET A LIFE angry

your heart is still bleeding for this girl after over 4 years of the end of the relationship. talk about being stuck in time. na waoh. as if heartache na new thing. na u first experience am

Actually my heart has no blood any more, hence my cold and calculated thinking. It got broken 4 years ago and the whole blood in my heart has been drained off. Now its a stone that replaces my heart and i have to be very stone like in my thoughts and thinkings as it deals with a relationship. You also spoke about being stuck in time. Actually i have fast warded time and am carrying the banner of what i was taught to a whole new generation of women. Or are you trying to tell me that you have forgotten what your lecturers taught you in school or probably still teaching you? You don't forget it and in fact you try to build on what you were taught and end up being innovative. I am also teaching girls what i was taught and i hope they learn from me and teach others too. (No be me first experience am i agree but no be me go be the last person to cry grin) The more the merrier!, Life is a bitc***h and am not going to be life's bitc**h any more!

if u like come back come counter me i ready for u. if u be my brother, i go sound that your head. nonsense. angry

Abeg i don handle people whey senior you for court and left them terribly battered and wasted. So far i have not become combative in my responses. I have only been playing the narrative card so far and if you want to turn it combative, am not sure you can withstand the heat. My best advice to you is that if your single, watch your back because you could be next either by me or an unsuspecting serial dater and if you are dating, be afraid and also watch your back because men are wiser now and WE ALWAYS WIN. We are always lurking around you. The fine quiet boy sitting in one corner, the smart and genius like guy, the most baffed up boy in the room, the smooth talker, the comedian that can make you laugh your head off, the money flasher. We know how to get you and if we don't make the advances first, we know you would love to meet people like us. Just remember, we have only one thing at the back of our minds. Its to F***k you and dump you and move on! No regrets, no remorse grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2008
I think you need to get laid ufo4ma, what do you think?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 12:35am On Jan 30, 2008
godana:

LAWYER. Na wah o.

I rest my case my lord.

No objection.

case dismissed grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by TheSly: 12:41am On Jan 30, 2008
you're indeed a lawyer cheesy grin

na wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked cheesy

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by sammyjl(f): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2008
smiley I can do anyone i please anytime without worries.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2008
From his parochial way of thinking he obviously has a problem and a deep complex. He has labeled himself as a serial dater, serial killer … a maniac, he doesn’t need counseling but prayers
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by elpapi(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2008
Sammyjl, at that pace you'll get washed up and die young
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Shinatu: 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2008
@lawyer

All this struggle just to let us know you are in 'control' and having a 'fun'?

Chei! talk about 'living in bondage'
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by uf4oma(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
@lawyer, I see that with your broken heart is your complete loss of a sense of humour. You are living a tasteless life and taking great pains to justify your lifestyle. I was just giving my sixpence ( abi no be so them dey talk am). And there's no need to get derogatory, I was only trying to bring some playful banter into the whole, extended diatribe. All in all, your life is your choice. Live it your way.
Shinatu:

@lawyer

What more can I say?shakes head and walks away
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dollyp1cute(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
@Lawyer

Shuo all this energy just to prove you are IN CONTROL, dayum talk about overcompesating shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.

Walahi if after all this sermon it turns out you are not Gani Fawehinmi you should go and fast and pray for 40 days mehn.

Better still use all that essay writing technique to further your education. Maybe then you will get a job at the Magisterate court.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Dawid: 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2008
lawyer you need help asap.
You're being totally immature.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2008
Pepeye:

From his parochial way of thinking he obviously has a problem and a deep complex. He has labeled himself as a serial dater, serial killer … a maniac, he doesn’t need counseling but prayers

@pepeye

Wow , Parochial way of thinking I guess you have been at the recieving end of being dumped over and over again, hence your need to get all diabolical in your choice of words, tut tut, poor girl, take heart. Your time will come to do a number on someone else grin

You also said i have a problem and a deep sense of complex! shocked

Wow thats the same mantra the girls i have dumped always scream whenever they are the recieving end? Are you sure your not one of my conquests years back?

Or please tell me. What problem do i have? I am living a swell life and enjoying my self and obviously dont see any form of problem afecting me this moment. Except you know something that i dont know, you definately gotta explain. Or are you trying to expound your own problems in disguise? And talk about the so called deep complex ( What a laugh) Complex of what? That i am shy of women? That i can't toast women? That i can f***k? Or that i am afraid of rejection? If you cared to read my posts, i retriated that i am in control of my destiny and the emotional destiny of the girls i sleep with. So who is the one with a deep complex? Me! I date and dump. While they scream and get shattered emotionally. Who then harbours the complex? You ought to learn how to use your syntaxes and sematics in context properly.

As per calling me a serial dater! Duh Duh! I didnt choose the name. It was one of the emotionally disturbed chicks on nairaland that labelled me thus after reading an earlier post. I kinda like the name and prefer the comparison to someone that dates sporadically and dumps without remorse. So dont shoot the messenger but the owner of the parcel. Also i never likened my self to a serial killer. Thats a new one from you and stop ascribing names and issues i never spoke about. I dont kill physically and am not one. But if you say i kill them emotionally, well thats a different kettle of fish and i cant complain there, lol grin

You also called me a maniac and i need prayers. Well be my guest and tell your pastor to start his 40 days of fasting. At least am not the one that would end up looking like an anorexic after wards. So you can shove your prayers up yours and free me to do what i think is right for me and how i satisfy my sinful pleasures. grin

@lawyer

@ shinatu

What struggle? and whose living in bondage? Guess you must have watched that film a countless times. Please get a life. Too much home videos can lead you astray. Life is too short. Play more and end your life with a bang not with pangs!

@lawyer, I see that with your broken heart is your complete loss of a sense of humour. You are living a tasteless life and taking great pains to justify your lifestyle. I was just giving my sixpence ( abi no be so them dey talk am). And there's no need to get derogatory, I was only trying to bring some playful banter into the whole, extended diatribe. All in all, your life is your choice. Live it your way.

@Ufo4ma

My broken heart? I resent that totally. That was a very long time a ago. Now i have a cheerful heart made of stone i might add and yes loss of sense of humour comes with the territory. I had to take pains to counter your rubbish earlier on posted about me and its such a shame that after your earlier boasts that you were waiting for my counter reply and if i was your brother you would knock my end, you decided to just shake your head and walk away. Talk about being a whimp and chickening out when you actually started the whole "diatribe" of words. Words of advice. Dont start something you cant remotely dare to finish unless you'll get your emotions and heart burnt! Besides keep your sixpence to your self. Am all about the dollar!

@Lawyer

Shuo all this energy just to prove you are IN CONTROL, dayum talk about overcompesating .

Walahi if after all this sermon it turns out you are not Gani Fawehinmi you should go and fast and pray for 40 days mehn.

Better still use all that essay writing technique to further your education. Maybe then you will get a job at the Magisterate court.

@dollyp 1cute

I you guess you want to take the place of Ufo4ma and be my new sacrificial ewe. Anyway let me break your twaddles gradually.

You werent at the beginning of this discuss for you to come to a ludicrious conclusion that i wasted all this energy to justify my need of control. You just butted in and decided you had to spew your own version of a reply when you didnt know the foundation of this argument.

Secondly FYI in case you dont know, its not every body that goes to court as a lawyer that makes money or end up being a gani fahwehinmi. I have a thriving soliciting practice and i dont give 2 bleeps about being a human rights lawyer. Am all about the money and am using my legal skills to make the much desired cash i crave for and enjoying. Besides one of the cardinal points of being a solicitor is being articulate about your choice of words and stead fast presentations of essays and counter statements which i am adequately a genius in. Also for your information, court cases are not won these days through a shouting match in court but through your pleadings or better still the way you draft your arguments in paper form and am extremely good in that.

So your foolish and warped belief of me brushing up my writing techniques to further my education so as to become a magistrate begs of lack of intelligence from you. Besides am very well educated academically and i am sure your not remotely close to my academic achievements. You should try going back to school. You are in desperate need of an education right now.

Please dont pour out your frustrations on me for being a the recieving end of a bad break up that left you in ruins. Look else where to pour out your complains because am not lending a listening ear to your whinings

@ Dawi

lawyer you need help asap.
You're being totally immature.

Oh ! Bruva! Men!

Arent you guys tired of repeating this same ol' mantra?

"I need help" " Am being immature"

As if that will stop me from dumping more girls or having my way whenever i want. Immaturity is based on the level of civilization which you trump up or conjure and what is civilized and mature in Canda is definately not what is civilized and immature in afghanistan. You believe the fact that i blow my trumpet about dumping women is immature to you. Trust me, there are loads of people like me that appreciate what i am doing. So i dont care about the moral crusade that your trying to expound her trying to score your self cheap points in front of the emotionally charged girls on nairaland so as to gain your self their respect. Dont think that lumping yourself with these confused chicks that might get dumped any time from now is going to help you get laid any time soon. In life you have to be aggressive to get what you want and climb the heads of others to achieve your desires. Once again, keep your help and prayers to yourself because am doing extremely fine with the life i choose and as long as your not a girl, you have nothing to be afraid of!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2008
LAWYER, TAKE AM EASY, TO BE HONEST IT'S YOUR LIFE AND OLD BOY LIVE IT AS U LIKE.
BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THIS WHOLE THING IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND AND IT'S MAKING THIS TOPIC LESS INTERESTING.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
godana:

LAWYER, TAKE AM EASY, TO BE HONEST IT'S YOUR LIFE AND OLD BOY LIVE IT AS You LIKE.
BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THIS WHOLE THING IS REALLY GETTING OUT OF HAND AND IT'S MAKING THIS TOPIC LESS INTERESTING.

@godana

Well appreciated and noted. Honestly speaking, you noticed when you made your earlier comment, you neither said anything derogatory or personal and i just laughed it off. Meanwhile others here have been using all manner of excuses to insult me and make me look demonic.

See comments that label me as maniacal, serial dater, i need help and counselling , i need prayers, am immature etc. Do you expect me to just keep quite while their mouths run afoul? From my earlier posts, i tried to make it comedic and infuse it with a lot of dark humour but the responses were getting too personal. I neither alluded to any one in particular and actually, no one knows me personally, neither do i know any one here personally. But lacing their responses with sugar coated insults would not grant them a free boarding pass from me and i would take any one to the cleaners if they attempt to get nasty with me.

While i dont dictate what other people do with their lives no matter how good or bad, neither should they judge me. Not because i chose to do something that sounds and feels unpatable in their mouths, doesnt grant them the right to debase me personally. I wont take that from anyone.
What is so hard in saying oh! Lawyer what your doing is not good, and give me examples how they coped with such terrible break ups and engage in constructive debates? Instead they resort to cheap shots to prove a point. Well this is my territory and i'll take any one down and i mean anyone.

Anyways thanks for your kind comment and enjoy your day!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 12:49am On Jan 31, 2008
LAWYER. I KNOW WHAT U MEAN.

I DNT TNK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT U ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUGGESTIONS.
I KNOW WHERE U ARE COMING FROM AND TRUST ME EVERYONE FEELS THAT WAY AT ONE POINT IN ONE'S LIFE.
I DNT THINK U ARE A BAD PERSON, BUT RATHER I'D SAY DNT ALLOW YOUR PERSONAL FEELING CLOUD YOUR GOOD ABILITY TO REASON WITH MERCY.

TO TELL U THE TRUTH MY EXPERIENCE WITH MEN HASN'T BEEN FAIR SO FAR BUT THEN WE ALL KNOW LIFE ITSELF IS UNFAIR, AND AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES WE ALL GOT TO PLAY THE FOOL.
I AM KEEPING MY OPTIONS OPEN WHILE BEING VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET HURT AGAIN.

MY ADVICE TO U IS GIVE YOUR SELF TIME AND YOU'LL COME AROUND. AS FOR BEING SINGLE, ENJOY IT WITH DIGNITY.

THINGS WILL ALWAYS SORT ITSELF OUT U'LL SEE.

CHEERS.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 1:18am On Jan 31, 2008
godana:

LAWYER. I KNOW WHAT You MEAN.

I DNT TNK PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT You ARE AVAILABLE FOR SUGGESTIONS.
I KNOW WHERE You ARE COMING FROM AND TRUST ME EVERYONE FEELS THAT WAY AT ONE POINT IN ONE'S LIFE.
I DNT THINK You ARE A BAD PERSON, BUT RATHER I'D SAY DNT ALLOW YOUR PERSONAL FEELING CLOUD YOUR GOOD ABILITY TO REASON WITH MERCY.

TO TELL You THE TRUTH MY EXPERIENCE WITH MEN HASN'T BEEN FAIR SO FAR BUT THEN WE ALL KNOW LIFE ITSELF IS UNFAIR, AND AT SOME POINT IN OUR LIVES WE ALL GOT TO PLAY THE FOOL.
I AM KEEPING MY OPTIONS OPEN WHILE BEING VERY CAREFUL NOT TO GET HURT AGAIN.

MY ADVICE TO You IS GIVE YOUR SELF TIME AND YOU'LL COME AROUND. AS FOR BEING SINGLE, ENJOY IT WITH DIGNITY.

THINGS WILL ALWAYS SORT ITSELF OUT You'LL SEE.

CHEERS.

Obviously this is the most sensible post on this thread so far and i applaud you a lot for that. Ok thanks for the advice and i'll open up my innner side abit since you were candid enough to do like wise.

1. To be frank, it doesnt give me that great joy to break up with someone but its just the fact that i have to be smart and faster to break up before she does so. Relationships are not all beds and roses. You fight and argue endlessly, mutual suspicion creeps in and when you decide to be the matured one in the relationship to get things back to level, the chick just blots out that she doesnt love you again. How often do you want to go through this kind of thing and who do you trust?

2. Actually what really peeved me about my ex that turned me this way was the height of callousness and remorsefulness in breaking up. You dont go through this kind of thing twice without getting your head messed up. I dont think i have ever loved a person that much and for it to have ended on a very diabolical note, which almost led to a depressing and failed sucidial attempt, is enough to make me even more callous and remorseless than the devil.

3. I agree that my break ups with these chicks that i lure is a reflection of my anger and hatred towards my ex and since i cant get back at her, i pick on innocent chicks. Although i dont know how innocent they might be in the long run but i cannot wait to find out any more.

4. True love really hurts and its worse when you give up your whole life to commit to one person.

5. Honestly and i swear to God as my witness, prior to that time i have never cheated on any girl before talkless of cheating on her. I did not appreciate the need to fall in love with someone and cheat outside or keep 2 lovers simulteaneously, but after that, how can someone tell me time heals all? How can someone say i need counselling as if that would solve anything. People might see it as hatred towards the female gender on my part, but why shouldnt i habour that kind of hate and anger? People dont really forgive and forget especially anything that almosts destroys their lives.

6. I know why i am doing this and i think the more i do it, the more i might get tired of it and finally make the right decision someday to quit. The more people harrange me to stop, the more the vengeance and hatred creeps in.

One more thing, i do believe that someone can impact positively on the lives on another person in funny ways and from your post, i might do one better for you. I wont break up with my girlfriend that soon. Although to be honest, she hasnt done anything bad to me and she looks like the marriage type, but i dont trust women in the long run. So for now, i'll put out a stay on execution on my plans and watch the way things play out.

Once again thanks for the post, much appreciated! wink
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 1:46am On Jan 31, 2008
LAWYER.

now u're talking.

Ur story reminds me of myself. guys have treated me so bad you'll think the devil actually assigned them to finish me.
It got so bad that I was abandoned at the hospital with a six months premature baby who later survived and till date her dad has never looked back.

At some point i tried to be mean but i just can't be someone else. I guess guys really prefers the nasty girls cos when u later find out who they left u for, bro u go just wonder.

Like i said earlier on tender justice with mercy cos while u are paying less attention the good ones might just pass u by.
there is someone 4 everyone, those one who hurt u are not right 4 u. trust me when the right one comes she will stay with u and your life and opinion will change as well.

am not going to mandate you to forget the past but please try and bend a Little.

My advise to u is that u should just relax with your new girl. Dnt expect too much from her and dnt go looking for her to make mistakes all the time cos it's inevitable mistakes must come.
No one is perfect. Give this relationship a chance even if it doesn't work out, settle it amicably.

No man is an island o, everyone needs somebody sometime.

fa baby e mora.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 2:21am On Jan 31, 2008
godana:

LAWYER.

now u're talking.

your story reminds me of myself. guys have treated me so bad you'll think the devil actually assigned them to finish me.
It got so bad that I was abandoned at the hospital with a six months premature baby who later survived and till date her dad has never looked back.

At some point i tried to be mean but i just can't be someone else. I guess guys really prefers the nasty girls because when u later find out who they left u for, bro u go just wonder.

Like i said earlier on tender justice with mercy because while u are paying less attention the good ones might just pass u by.
there is someone 4 everyone, those one who hurt u are not right for you. trust me when the right one comes she will stay with u and your life and opinion will change as well.

am not going to mandate you to forget the past but please try and bend a Little.

My advise to u is that u should just relax with your new girl. Dnt expect too much from her and dnt go looking for her to make mistakes all the time because it's inevitable mistakes must come.
No one is perfect. Give this relationship a chance even if it doesn't work out, settle it amicably.

No man is an island o, everyone needs somebody sometime.

fa baby e mora.

Ouch! Sorry to hear about you landing in the hospital especially the baby issue. Its sad and it did bring out my sensitive side out when i read it and am truely sorry. I guess the moral of the story is that they will always be jezebels and male demons no matter what and we must all encounter them one way or the other. Honestly speaking, since my last terrible break up, this story has to be the most compelling one that might help me get throught the hurt and pain because it cant get worse than this in my books, especially when your left alone to raise a child alone and the pop doesnt give a hoot.

I'll definately reflect on this and hopefully it should set me out on a better path to see things more clearly and how to handle things especially relationship wise. Life is full of suprises and little did i know that tonight i might meet someone that could alter my whole course of thoughts and beliefs. Nice one! Hope your ok now and how's the solo mum thing coming up. Someday i believe the dad might come back to help you ought once his ego has been deflated but you should be extremely proud of yourself b'cos am proud of you. ( Funny as it might sound coming from a serial dater, lol)

Meanwhile, the only flaw to this argument is how do you start all over again doing the right thing and still open your heart to trust? Because there is nothing like half trust. Your either 100% loyal or 1% disloyal which in my books is equal to treason. Once you set out your heart loose again, how do you prevent it from getting burnt again. If you do the siddon look syndrome, you end up being a bigger mugu than before. To me it is an almost hopeless case and except you have some miracle counter argument to convince me other wise, i dont think i might enter a relationship with 100% loyalty and trust!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Pepeye(f): 1:12pm On Jan 31, 2008
Parochial what’s diabolical in that … you ve got a problem with it? Sure you haven’t heard of that word before in all your frustrated years.

Sorry to disappoint you, our paths have never crossed. I never had the misfortune of meeting myopic thinking men who allow old prejudices to cloud there judgment or better still, get the better of them , vengeance, wickedness, hatred has so much engulfed you, that you ‘re now paranoid, and you now vent your anger on gullible innocent women. You live a wasted life bro…, so get a life

Sorry your self esteem was bruised as a man hence your thirst for revenge and you now have to bolster your ego by using and dumping women

Serial dater, Serial killer, maniac you really‘re in dire need of prayers
And try to atone for your sins and let your anger subside eh!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by obecha(f): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2008
@ other nairalanders.

"gong! gong!" goes the bell--- attention Ladies and gentleman, let us indulge this pathetic and basketcase of a "guy"  Is isn’t it obvious he is in dire need of 3mins of being on the spotlight, have you guys noticed how he craves to be reckoned with?  Now lets massage some of his fast depleting ego, lets notice him a bit, "

@ our charge-n-bail "Lawyer":
l want to tell you that you are a colossal disgrace to yourself, family and other lawyers, that is if indeed you are one at all. That is if you are not "claiming” This one that you are so quick to hold on the lawyerly tag as the only user name you could pick.  Now we all know the legal profession to be a noble one.  But the way and manner You are carrying on, you are sounding so damn right fake, pretentious and frantically in need to be noticed here in Nairaland. At least what you could not achieve in the Real-land, by the venoms you pour in the name of posts, yes, you can muster some moments of attention, is it stardom or fame driving You or what is really your problem,, Hmm?

Taking a look at your posts, it all smacks of the ramblings of a badly demented, broken and crumpled "psycho-case" in urgent need of medical, psychiatrist, spiritual and psychological help. A very pathetic case at that!!

You are the typical case of , "born-throw-away" personality. Can your mum rightly say now she's got a son? Are you doing your purported legal profession proud? Will you say you are contributing meaningfully to your society-- dessipitating your wild oats, the poisonous ones at that to your-so-call conquests.

Come first o! Who do you think you are ! - A stud king? or some stud master? hey, Give meeeeeee a breakkkkk!

You are precisely the type who is so poorly and miserably endowed by Mother-Nature in-between-the-legs, and suffer so much from hydra-headed dosages of self-piercing high-levelled inferiority complexes!- "Serial-dater my foot-"

C'mon, tell Nairalanders the real truth- why your girlfriend back in the university really left you? As though then you were poor, are you rich now, o’ boy? You so  such stink of being in need of financial help even as at today, ain't you?

You know it was not just because' of money reasons alone, don't you? She sighted some shockers within you the first time she saw your nudity- "LITTLE MAN !!!" Because your post itself is contradictory-since you obviously do not appear any richer than you were back then, do you have the money PRESENTLY  to command array of girls at your whims and caprices?? -

You painted yourself now as though you are now a money bag, who is capable of easily acquiring women and ditching them as you please. But sir, that you know is a fat big lie. You reek painfully poor, poor, poor even till now- lawyer or no lawyer.

Come to think of it- you claim that as a lawyer "to find trouble na my work" -charge n bail  -that is all you do-

The correct lawyers we know are like the likes of Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Festus Keyamo. Now who are you? These ones are busy discharging justice in the courts of law, you cannot catch them on the net doing nairaland stuff- fake lawyer-

The solicitors amongst them like Aluko and Oyebode, Okeke and Ajumogobia, etc are highly polished and refined but you are a far cry from these breed, your gutter language, warped and twisted mindset is so unbecoming of the membership of the bar or the bench.

How come you sound and appear so crude, uncooked not to talk of unrefined- haba-think of being a square peg in a round hole-.ie. you are a professional misfit! l read where you stated you make your money (i.e. the small-small change) is being a solicitor? Oh really? who knows you in the legal world or even in the society generally? Abi what is your constituency? A small fry like you, You do not belong in the big boys leagues? where would a non-entity like you meet big corporate fat briefs from? See one yesterday local boy who could not afford a concert ticket for his gal, today he is able to generate briefs suddenly, hah hah.

You are a small boy, run off and stop being stupid.

I HOPE YOU WILL LEARN TO HIDE YOUR FACE BURIED DOWNWARD FOREVER.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ty4eva(f): 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
Being single, well in SINGLEDOM, if there's any word like that, i enjoy my inordinate INDEPENDENCE!, there's no guy to toss me around! hey aint saying i aint submissive, just that it's feels so good to be free, no strings attached!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Seun(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2008
hey aint saying i aint submissive,
Why must you be "submissive"? I am deeply offended by that word "submissive"
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Quesera: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2008
Liberty to have as many friends as you want, (both sexes),
Freedom to answer calls without being questioned,
The great chance to rediscover yourself; work on your weaknesses while riding on your strength,
Freedom to do what you want when you want to,
Freedom to stay celibate grin No fear of infections and no money gone on condoms,
A lot Dear
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by godana(f): 8:49pm On Jan 31, 2008
LAWYER,

I'll suggest u let this whole shenanigan about being single postings go 4 now. Going by past and present postings i must say everyone really had it tough.
I took time to read most of the postings and i must confess they are quite heavy.
Dnt blame people for reacting the way they did cos u of all people should understand how one behaves when u feel u need to get back at people.

As 4 the issue of trust, truthfully they say once bitten twice shy that life 4 u.
u definitely can't trust people all the time but u sure can sometimes depending on the situation.
with your state of mind I'd say it's gonna be very difficult 4 u to get to that level but hope is not lost.
Trust is possible but u need to put a lot of time into it, that is to say it just don't happen like that.
The ability to trust is like growing up, each year is added to make a large number and when u reach there u will know.
Trust is something the other person earns which involves a lot of sacrifice coming from both ways.

Take or leave it, we all have someone we trust except only if they do wrong then the trust go away.
The word trust is very delicate.
In this days of modernisation people have deviated from that aspect of life so u see your decision to trust remains with u and the choice of whom to trust lies with u as well.

Finally my bro. U have no choice than to make peace with your inner mind, remove whatever bitterness u have passed through before cos for every win someone has to fail. if you get hurt sometimes it doesn't matter cos someone might have fallen for u to rise as well I guess God uses our hurts to balance up cases where people fall for u to rise.
That's just the Irony of life.
cheers.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2008
godana:

LAWYER,

I'll suggest u let this whole shenanigan about being single postings go 4 now. Going by past and present postings i must say everyone really had it tough.
I took time to read most of the postings and i must confess they are quite heavy.
Dnt blame people for reacting the way they did because u of all people should understand how one behaves when u feel u need to get back at people.

As for the issue of trust, truthfully they say once bitten twice shy that life for you.
u definitely can't trust people all the time but u sure can sometimes depending on the situation.
with your state of mind I'd say it's going to be very difficult for you to get to that level but hope is not lost.
Trust is possible but u need to put a lot of time into it, that is to say it just don't happen like that.
The ability to trust is like growing up, each year is added to make a large number and when u reach there u will know.
Trust is something the other person earns which involves a lot of sacrifice coming from both ways.

Take or leave it, we all have someone we trust except only if they do wrong then the trust go away.
The word trust is very delicate.
In this days of modernisation people have deviated from that aspect of life so u see your decision to trust remains with u and the choice of whom to trust lies with u as well.

Finally my bro. You have no choice than to make peace with your inner mind, remove whatever bitterness u have passed through before because for every win someone has to fail. if you get hurt sometimes it doesn't matter because someone might have fallen for u to rise as well I guess God uses our hurts to balance up cases where people fall for u to rise.
That's just the Irony of life.
cheers.

Hey Godana, Great to hear from you. Once again thanks for the kind words cutie and i promise to get back at you in a few. You gotta agree that if i dont reply these chicks that just lamblasted me, i wont be doing justice to myself. Actually, when i spoke with you yesterday night, i felt a little remorseful and i had a long think about my earlier post and promised not to come back to this thread again except you posted a reply but honestly, i have to reply some of them.

In as much as i try to hold my peace because of what you said, i think i have to suspend such promises to you for now. I'll get back at you soon when am done ok!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by gabe: 1:02am On Feb 01, 2008
not listening to someone's snoring, bitching and not feeling her drooling on ur chest. n f, king the same pussy day in day out, how do married people do it? really scary thought
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by gabe: 1:21am On Feb 01, 2008
i just read all the lawyer's threads n all and boy, the first girl must have learnt from the best. guy, u still miss her, to be this bitter after so many years. if u've really forgotten her, stop being afraid of commitment and stop taking revenge on anything thats got pussy n tits. that way, she doesnt keep winning.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tamia(f): 1:25am On Feb 01, 2008
i enjoy being single but sommetimes u need that special person to be there with you! especially when you r going thru a rought time!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2008
Haaaaaaaaaaaa! Jesus Christ!

Just this once that i logged off to attend to some pressing issues thats when some " OBECHE TREE" Wannabe decided it was the safest period for her to throw her tantrums and caterwauls online. I swear i had to read your posts 3 times because it was too funny for comfort. I couldnt imagine that a chick in Nairaland could out do me in writing an Epistle that would make Jeremiah in the bible totally envious. First thing first, Instead of using the computer that your boss gave you to help make his business successful, you decided to use the "ofree" internet connection that you can't remotely afford to vent your spleen and balderdash on me.

Anyways, you know i wont back down from a fight when i see one, especially when am going against a thick skulled obeche tree like you. As usual, i will take your bloviates line by line to show how idiotic and shallow minded you are! smiley       

obecha:

@ other nairalanders.

"gong! gong!" goes the bell--- attention Ladies and gentleman, let us indulge this pathetic and basketcase of a "guy"  Is isn’t it obvious he is in dire need of 3mins of being on the spotlight, have you guys noticed how he craves to be reckoned with?  Now lets massage some of his fast depleting ego, lets notice him a bit, "

1. You started with a gong! gong! So it is safe to say that either your a cele bar beach customer that tries to conjure mammy water at night. Dont worry your bells and fetish inclinations have no effect on me.

2. Thanks for indulging me and giving me my 3 minutes of spotlight. At least now that you have written this epistle, arent you glad your in the spotlight too cheesy and as for the massage, hmmm, i don't think your wrinkle filled witch like fingers are remotely worth touching an ounce of me. Try your Lesbo friends. I guess they would love to feel the creepy crawly fingers of yours up their backs , ewww ( The tot of you even massaging my ego is making me puke here talkless of my body!), yuk!

@ our charge-n-bail "Lawyer":
l want to tell you that you are a colossal disgrace to yourself, family and other lawyers, that is if indeed you are one at all. That is if you are not "claiming”

[b]1.You could be right there o! I actually remember bailing someone that looks like your father who was charged for raping a 7 year old girl! I guess this how you repay the favour! Well as the saying goes, "Good deeds don't get well rewarded"

2. Actually as for disgracing my family, its such a shame to tell you that am actually the pride of my parents and i guess you wont know that since ( your a born throway) and your parents have obviously disowned you and you now take pride in sourcing for free internet connection from men after they must have slept with you and hung you out dry. Take heart! Your prostitution days will soon be over! pastor Adeboye is seriously working on your pathetic and hopeless case.

3. Are you feeling hurt that you couldnt pursue your dream or the dreams of any of your family members that none of you in your family is intelligent or noble enough to become a lawyer? I know you are surrounded by artisans all around your family ranging from vulcanizers, shoe makers and bus conductors and when ever you hear about a lawyer or see one, jealously, vengeance and hatred creeps into your heart and you regret why your family is so dumb that none of them actually can actually boast of being a graduate except you that attended night adult education. And because of your #30 diploma you managed to sleep your way through, you now think your qualified enough to type ludicrous bullshit online. Abeg one advice for you: JAMB FORM STILL DEY ON SALE!  DONT MISS OUT AGAIN AND REMEMBER TO REMIND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS THAT THIS IS THEIR LAST CHANCE! cheesy 

I read some where on your previous posts that you actually want to be a talk show host, haaaaaaaaa! please spare Nigerians the horror of showing us your babbon decorated face and flabby body that is more rumpled than my towel. No be only talk show host, na  dance show host. You think say na your type them dey find for television? Your better off selling fake drugs in Molue than you having a crazy dream of becoming a talk show host, haaaaaaaaaa!  [/b]

This one that you are so quick to hold on the lawyerly tag as the only user name you could pick.  Now we all know the legal profession to be a noble one.  But the way and manner You are carrying on, you are sounding so damn right fake, pretentious and frantically in need to be noticed here in Nairaland. At least what you could not achieve in the Real-land, by the venoms you pour in the name of posts, yes, you can muster some moments of attention, is it stardom or fame driving You or what is really your problem,, Hmm?

Actually, to summarize your ramblings above, i am a lawyer and am very sorry you can't do anything about it. The best advice i can give you is to make sure you have kids that might be remotely more intelligent than you so that they can become lawyers because you are already a  spent force and i can't help you with that. Sorry! Gosh at this moment, am just thinking how your Fugly baby looks like, Jeez! did you really allow that thing to get delievered? shocked

Taking a look at your posts, it all smacks of the ramblings of a badly demented, broken and crumpled "psycho-case" in urgent need of medical, psychiatrist, spiritual and psychological help. A very pathetic case at that!!

Ok i agree about all the above, but am a little curious? Since you can diagnose all this ailments affecting me, doesnt that make you either a psychatric doctor working in yaba left? Ah! I forgot, you have a #30 diploma in psychatic evaluation and it only takes a psycho to know another psycho. So am safe to say you have gone through this stage before and it has left you totally hapless and distraught that you have nothing better to do than to brandish your poor attempt of a frustrated life style on me. Is it my fault that you have been dumped a countless times before you finally got pregnant through a serial rapist? Sorry i can't help you there too!

You are the typical case of , "born-throw-away" personality. Can your mum rightly say now she's got a son? Are you doing your purported legal profession proud? Will you say you are contributing meaningfully to your society-- dessipitating your wild oats, the poisonous ones at that to your-so-call conquests.

[b]Eyah! Sorry to bust your bubble again for your misinformed and misguided premonitions. Actually i have a loving family that dotes on me everytime i am within their sights. Its a pity that same cannot be said about you. The jealous and hatred you abhor is too deep for me to comprehend for you. I know its hard for you growing up with a single parent and the fact that you werent breast fed, says alot about your upbringing that finally led you to corporate prostitution. I know it hurts not to grow up with a proper family to guide you, hence your hatred for kids that have their complete parents. I know you missed out on all the birthday parties, christmas family parties and easter day celebrations with a proper family sitting together on a table sharing joy and love of a united family.

Well may be its your punishment from heaven that you should be condemned as a scallywag and scum of the earth to wallow around searching for men to help you satisfy your insatiable taste for rambocious and illict sex without a father guiding you all the way. Please don't be a hater that my parents love me, but pray someday that you might be able to concieve again beyond the bang baby that you presently harbour that you call a child , thats even if your abdomen is not already ruptured by the countless abortions that you might have procured in your short life span! DUMB BABY KILLER![/b]

Come first o! Who do you think you are ! - A stud king? or some stud master? hey, Give meeeeeee a breakkkkk!

Finally a compliment! Much oblidged and much appreciated grin

You are precisely the type who is so poorly and miserably endowed by Mother-Nature in-between-the-legs, and suffer so much from hydra-headed dosages of self-piercing high-levelled inferiority complexes!- "Serial-dater my foot-"

[b]You should obviously be a genius and guru when it comes to matters like this. I can't quarrel with someone who has seen over a thousand IN-BETWEEN -THE LEGS grin In matters like this, it would be totally unwise to argue with a prostitute who definately has a degree in studing the sizes of pricks and i can't remotely imagine how many has been dipped into your mouth beyond your tonsils. Since man hood is your forte, i rest my case. I dare not argue with someone that has taken a 31 inch prick countless number of times and compare with my poorly and miserable endowned own. Sorry ma! I agree say you be the professor of pricks and IN-BETWEEN -YOUR LEGS grin

Anyways since you don born pikin, you would know alot about the issue of pricks and little men. Am sure you didnt know what to do after you became pregnant through one of your sex clients or better still through a serial rapist that you falsely attributed to your bobo that he is the father of that illegitimate irritant that you call a baby boy. Dont worry the truth will come out soon and very soon them go flog you for village for bringing home an illegitimate bastard that you don't even know who the father is.

I can't even imagine how wide that thing under your legs is now. Am sure i can conviently park my car and there will still be space to harbour 3 ATM machines.
[/b]

C'mon, tell Nairalanders the real truth- why your girlfriend back in the university really left you? As though then you were poor, are you rich now, o’ boy? You so  such stink of being in need of financial help even as at today, ain't you?

Eyah! I know am not rich but i can afford 4 round meals grin and yes i might still be in need of financial help but i am no love-vendor and i don't need your prostituting charges and fees to help me alleviate my financial problems. At least i better pass you wey fit get 24 hour internet connection. You get? You fit get? Better start telling your sex clients that you will soon have to increase the VAT price of your pussy so as to help you acquire what seems like a luxury to you now and is just one of the many toys that i can play with all day. But i guess you can't get that kind of money until you become a talk show host, Crazy Tyra Banks wannabe and Ashawo Church Rat! grin

You know it was not just because' of money reasons alone, don't you? She sighted some shockers within you the first time she saw your nudity- "LITTLE MAN !!!" Because your post itself is contradictory-since you obviously do not appear any richer than you were back then, do you have the money PRESENTLY  to command array of girls at your whims and caprices?? -

[b]Na Wah O! This talk of little man, in-between- the-legs and prick, don de fear me o! Is that what you think of all day? Dont you have any thing better to do during the day? I know prostitutes work at night but it seems your on 24 hours call and you can't stop thinking of " little man" grin And this issue of rich, poor, rich, poor, money today, no money tomorrow, is really a poor and desperate attempt at soliciting funds from me. Abi you be Yahoo Girl? People like you don't need money to be flashed at you to fall so gullibly to be dumped. You don't need the ceremonial practice of dinners, movies, romantic kisses and all that before sex. All you need is for me to show my "LITTLE MAN" FROM 20 YARDS and your ready to ride me better than a cowboy. Or maybe recently you havent been seeing your favourite 31 inch cocks and you now ascribe that everything that isnt remotely close to it is bad, hence the reason my ex girl friend left me grin

One word of advice Obeche tree: Woman shall not live by prick alone. I know its a tough proverb for you to comprehend but abeg try!  Your already a living proof that you cherish dicks uncontrollably, hence your illegitimate baby boy child with a paternity dispute that will soon materialise.[/b]

You painted yourself now as though you are now a money bag, who is capable of easily acquiring women and ditching them as you please. But sir, that you know is a fat big lie. You reek painfully poor, poor, poor even till now- lawyer or no lawyer.

Actually this post is repititive. I have already dealt with it. Get more ingenious. Your getting predictable and frankly its getting boring and making me sleep! undecided

Come to think of it- you claim that as a lawyer "to find trouble na my work" -charge n bail  -that is all you do-

The correct lawyers we know are like the likes of Femi Falana, Olisa Agbakoba, Festus Keyamo. Now who are you? These ones are busy discharging justice in the courts of law, you cannot catch them on the net doing nairaland stuff- fake lawyer-

The solicitors amongst them like Aluko and Oyebode, Okeke and Ajumogobia, etc are highly polished and refined but you are a far cry from these breed, your gutter language, warped and twisted mindset is so unbecoming of the membership of the bar or the bench.

[b]Actually out of over 60,000 lawyers in existence today, you can only name 5? I thought you were the educated and polished one. Just because NTA and AIT did you a favour to know at least 5 lawyers you are already bragging about the number of lawyers you know ( How hilarious) Please stop mocking your pathetic imbecility. Its too much for me to bear, haaaaaaaaaa!

As for calling me a charge and bail, as i said earlier, i have only bailed your father  that raped a 7 year old child once and thats all and please go and ask anyone you know that works with a law firm and ask them whether the refined lawyers like Gani, keyamo, falana and the rest havent bailed any one in their lives before and havent done charge and bail earlier on during their early days of practice. Abeg, your arguments are falling like a pack of cards here and its frankly becoming annoying.

And for my so called gutter language, i am happy to only reserve such warped and twisted banters for people like you who are low in intelligence and value only gutter language as their prefered form of communication. For only you, i will degenerate to the lowest level of gutter language to drive home my points since its the only way you love to chat that sounds reasonably to you!

By the way, i am noble member of the bench. I pay my taxes and dues promptly. I respect fellow lawyers who are definately more learned than you and i only hang around learned lots unlike Yesterday prostitutes like you who would go any lenght to show that they have finally found a mugu to marry. Besides have you paid your prostitution taxes for the month of January? Just a reminder in case you forgot. Dont confuse the fact that you now have a bobo and baby and that gives you the license not to remember to pay your prostituting fees o! ONCE A PROSTITUTE, FOREVER A PROSTITUTE! 

One more thing about this particular reference to my signature ( I be lawyer o! Trouble na my work) In case you don't know knuckle head, its a sticker that is being published and sold to lawyers by the Nigerian Bar association which you can get cheaply at igbosere court or ikeja high court. I just chose it because it sounds funny. And for you to allude to this fact that i am a charge and bail, smacks of sheer lack of iodine in your brains that facilitates that intelligence that you so desperately lack and the over dose of sex drive that oozes out of your brains instead. Dum Dum![/b]

How come you sound and appear so crude, uncooked not to talk of unrefined- haba-think of being a square peg in a round hole-.ie. you are a professional misfit! l read where you stated you make your money (i.e. the small-small change) is being a solicitor? Oh really? who knows you in the legal world or even in the society generally? Abi what is your constituency? A small fry like you, You do not belong in the big boys leagues? where would a non-entity like you meet big corporate fat briefs from? See one yesterday local boy who could not afford a concert ticket for his girl, today he is able to generate briefs suddenly, hah hah.

A professional misfit? Wow, the suspense is killing me grin Eyah, i don't expect your likes to know me because i don't deal with prostitutes and the small change i make feeds me, clothes me, is enough to buy the toys that money can buy for men! What else do i need again? Are you expecting me to fend for a low life prostitute like you? Nah! Besides aiming for the big boys league is definately on the rise and if your expecting me to tell you how i get my briefs for you to go and tell your big dicked lawyer sex clients, you got another thing coming? I also agree that i couldnt afford a concert ticket then in school but aint it great that i have celebrities as my clients today which automatically means i am in the front row of concerts today! grin

Talk about living the Nigerian dream! Please don't hate, share love, haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

You are a small boy, run off and stop being stupid.

I HOPE YOU WILL LEARN TO HIDE YOUR FACE BURIED DOWNWARD FOREVER.  

[b]Nah wah o! see this chick who has reached menopause at the age of 26 calling me a small boy? shocked Well you might have a point sha! I know that being dumped a countless times has made you so bitter and you resent when men re-live those sorry and gory moments for you and it definately struck a nerve in you. Trust me you this obeche tree, e go tay before you find love. It will elude you like flies dancing round faeces, if you ever meet someone that you think you love, he will so dissapoint you and leave you shattered and heart broken that you wont be able to use your wrinkled 31 inches cock holding hands to type any more nonsense and attempt to infuriate me.

I eat punkesses like you for breakfast and your better of sucking off my little man into your mouth than for me to handle you. From nowhere you just sprang out to be the defender of dumped and abused women and hoped you gained some cheap points to make you seem like a fire branding feminist. Abeg go and sit down and ignore me for your own good because i will take you out any day, any time. After reading your posts again, i have to come to the conclusion that you were probably raped once and that rape might be the result of the foolishness you seem to exhibit every now and then. Only God know how you take breast feed that Big headed E.T looking thing you call a child. This one wey all your breast milk don turn to powdered milk finish. Anyway like Grandfather like Grandson! Tori don finish! Maybe he would grow up to be a serial rapist too and don't worry, i'll still be there to bail him too in 17 years time just like your dad! 

Hopeless frustrated bastard harbouring Arrow! angry[/b]

@pepeye

dont think i didnt read your own rubbish too o! I will just ignore you this once for now and concentrate on a larger fish obeche whom you worship and adore as your defender of feminist issues. The next time you remotely attempt to get at me, i promise you, you will replace obeche as my sacrificial ewe and i would be extremely merciless with you. Be warned!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Sharn06: 3:51am On Feb 01, 2008
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii... / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? / Is It Wrong To Date My Friend’s Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.