Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? (15572 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by emmanas(m): 6:51pm On Feb 12, 2008
o ga ooo! now that most of the youth want to be single, if our parents stay single will we be in this life? but I always like being single.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tRoOE(f): 4:23am On Feb 13, 2008
What is the enjoyment there of been "Single" undecided, because the only outcome you get are sadness, depressing and loneliness

Don't deceive yourselves, the only reason why most of your like the single status is because you can sleep with has many partners as you want without feeling urge of guilty since your are not in a relationship.

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by wisemen045(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2008
I used to enjoy being single. Now, it gets so boring, so lonely.

Marriage is normal, its natural! The feeling will come sooner than later. Nobody can fight it. I thought I could. I read and and fortified myself but alas the love bug caught me. Now I can't sleep, can't do anything without a flash. I find it so difficult to imagine.

Being single just satifies the immediate, there is a permanent need to be filled. The void of being single has to be avoided.

Who says love is not good!
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by lawyer(m): 4:49am On Feb 16, 2008
dremoney:

@Lawyer

advise u check yourself before u wreck yourself bro, your waaaay at d xtreme which appears very dangerous!!!!!

Na wah o! Na jeje i de na im dem de find my trouble again. For the past 1 week, i havent said anything remotely controversial on this topic and the more i try to refrain and restrain my self, the more people like you keep drawing me back!

Ok Game on. I guess the brief parley has been nullified and its time for an all out war!

Bring it on angry
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ifele(m): 12:27am On Feb 17, 2008
Ejo my folks prostitute is better than some women. If a bloke marry a wicked woman like Gbenga OBasanjo and Moji he will die of shame and sorrow.
Same goes for a woman. Single folks do not have to worry about mind games and emotional shit. People can be very sly and presumptious. Me I used to enjoy female prostitutes until it go too expensive. I found out I could do without pussy for a long time. I am becoming more disciplined. Marriage is all love, friendship, romance, etc. Thats all good. Me I am just scared of ending up with a woman like my mother.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by ifele(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2008
I have been around and with a lot of messed up women. Some women are dangerous my folks. You dont know they are messed until after a while. Boom.Then it hits you. The worst kind is the ones that have anger problems and use words like fu*k, ass**le etc. Thank God I not in Nigeria now. Nigeria is messed up men. I mean socially.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 17, 2008
ifele:

. Nigeria is messed up men. I mean socially.
you forgot economically, politically, geographically, and religiously embarassed let's just say, overall, Nigeria is messed up. . .and nothing is happening to change it embarassed
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by joshjosh(m): 12:47am On Feb 17, 2008
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! you can say this again.
you forgot economically, politically, geographically, and religiously

@ifele, what did your mum do that permits you to say this
Me I am just scared of ending up with a woman like my mother.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by creamdream: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2008
Options
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by t4tgirl(f): 2:41pm On Feb 18, 2008
The Question asks for what i enjoy!and not what i hate about it so here goes:

1. I enjoy having no obligation to call or check on him, for the sake of doing so, too bad MTN grin

2. Not having to put up with his filthy friends and habits!

3. Being able to be toasted by a good looking and well spoken guy and exchange numbers, YES!!!!!!!!!

4. Going on a date anywhere and with anyone I like

5. Finally my girls night out will be with just girls

6. So what if I get back from work at 11pm?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dequeen(f): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2008
tRoOE:

[font=Garamond][size=12pt]What is the enjoyment there of been "Single" undecided, because the only outcome you get are sadness, depressing and loneliness

Don't deceive yourselves, the only reason why most of your like the single status is because you can sleep with has many partners as you want without feeling urge of guilty since your are not in a relationship.

nt all of us are doing dat. may be u 2 fall into dat category. i enjoy being single, but i will soon get married.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by oluomok(m): 11:09am On Feb 20, 2008
Singleness is a symtoms of idealness!

Life on it's own has to be merge with something, and so man should not live by bread alone, rather find a partner that will keep ur day alive.
The only thing i can enjoy in singleness is my decision making b'cos i will not share it with any body and so i have it all by my self.

Thank u all

Why not chect this out,

Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 20, 2008
don't have to have sex, ever! yay me grin cool
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2008
freedom.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by dremoney(m): 12:55pm On Feb 20, 2008
ibkaye:

don't have to have sex, ever! yay me grin cool

u no surprise me at all,

Guess the picture on ur profile says it all tongue
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Fileki(f): 1:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
beeing single can be so much fun at times, u have ur whole time to urself.
INDEPENDENCE, no explanations of any kind to anyone, u cld b single n not lonely.
i just enjoy, having 2 be ith mysef hen 'm single
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
dremoney:

u no surprise me at all,

Guess the picture on your profile says it all tongue
*giggles* cheesy
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tjfullmoon(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2008
Most people think being single is fun but it not. you can be single if you like but try and abstain from sex then you will surely know and come to understand what i mean . cheesy smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by holythug(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2008
freedom to choose
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]F grin grin grin grin ;Dirst and foremost, its the oppourtunity to have hot random sex with strangers. And, you can always quit. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by deola1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2008
non-stop fun lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Vide(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Perhaps,

Boredom. grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by tRoOE(f): 3:09am On Feb 28, 2008
dequeen:

nt all of us are doing that. may be you to fall into that category. i enjoy being single, but i will soon get married
And where did i state i was single undecided.

How can you claim to be single and getting married next? I thought you had to be in a relationship before proceeding to the next stag
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by asas(f): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2008
Enjoy Freedom !!!
dnt av 2 think of anyone !!!
Doin Freestyle
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Nannu(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2008
The freedom in being a single,
You don't need to worry about giving attention to someone all the time, and you can relax, and just focus on yourself and what's best for you and not what's best for the relationship,
Everyone should be single for a longer while. You learn alot about yourself,
I find it more difficult to be in a relationship than being single,
I just don't seem to stay single too long, undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Hardballer(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2008
i think it is pretty obvious the world is yours
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Brokenfool: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2008
I love not having to deal with my lover's BS I get enuff of that from work school and my family. undecided
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by finguy(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2008
wanking every morning and night
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by kingdong(m): 6:20pm On May 22, 2008
I enjoy all there is to enjoy. All, no begging! grin
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by mystikal(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2009
single life had its good times.
u can flirt without having to worry if madam would hear or give you that terrible look. smiley
u dont have to burden myself with what she is thinking or doing or new ways to please her.
u dont have to appear to like some people for her sake
i can leave my house in a mess as i like.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by Gamine(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2009
Well i havent tried the other, so i cant really make a comparism ya know
Re: What Do You Enjoy Most About Being Single? by denny4ril: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2011
wink being single is ok but not forever. u will have time to do more with goals, discover other people, places, and this will be continued in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

After 1 Year, She Said Yes But....... / Ladies Lounge..life,love,dressing,food And Everything Ladylike.(season 2) / Please I Need Your Advice. Im In A Deep Shii...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.