Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40151 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:07am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

maybe, this may be the reason Ghana is way better, peaceful and well organized as compared to tht clueless, boko-harramed, kidnapping junkied up, no-electricity having dirty hole u call a fatherland (nigeria) abi grin grin grin grin grin

I thinK I'll keep my motherland......thanx! cheesy
yes we have problems. . It is synonymous with countries that are breaking above avewrage 2 become world powers. . .when the United states were 50 and were worse off Nigeria,they had gr8er problems. . .unfortunatley ur ancestors were nt born then and there was no cnn 2 report their duties. . .so its okay if stay in dat little room of urs and be contented with the monthly salary u earn but Nigerians cannot have that,we just have 2 brk above,our Economy proves that
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:08am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: You Bakassi's can't compete!!

Ghana created everything in West Africa!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0IqNxQUGL8
yeah sure thing
FOR YOUR MINDgringringrin

do u even have companies??gringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:11am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: Dumb Boko these are Ghanaian tribal dances. Do some basic research grin grin grin grin grin grin You will always be under my boot!!! You are just jealous and that jealousy will continue to kill you... I think you know it is inevitbale...

ONLY GHANAIAN RULE CAN SAVE WEST AFRICA
Lol. . .dude don't turn our point in2 urs,if anyone's jealous here its Ghanaians,inferiority complexed charcoal ppl . . .proven everytime u and co cannot help but see the Goodness of Naija cool abi i lie?? Is ur Ghanaweb not a failure?? gringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by NewsFlash101: 2:11am On Sep 29, 2012
a

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:13am On Sep 29, 2012
i will put my Charcoal fist in your dirty boko mouth and then you will know there were gold trading empires in the heart of West Africa for centuries!!

Yes, then you will know why we view you as nothing more than an upstart!!!
Nouveau riche, destined to be under our boot!!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 2:14am On Sep 29, 2012
tot twas malawi nd 9ja ish??hw dd diz bizzy body ghananians get involved??nd wht happend to yur stable electricity this past weeks??
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

ur corrupt, so-called well to do citizens, send their fat-headed boko kids to study @ Universities in my well organized country (Ghana)....and ur here tlkn illiteracy.....keep marking boko ape.....wit ur betta english-not[b][/b]...u still go to bed without electricity and we'r in 2012, I dey lie??...

lmao! ur president's head even looks empty and u can tell from his facial expressions and his fat red nose grin......lets not do this boko's.....i'ma keep embarrassing ur clueless arzzes namean
so what if we can afford 2 send our children abroad?? tongue

anyways,it just beats my imagination 2 see some ppl send their ppl 2 that village,well i guess if u can't afford a decent cocktail u'l just chill with fanta

and its not as if those Guys are more intelligent or anything?? Nigerian schools are still winning the competitions,did yu watch d zain game back in '10? Even Kenya ppl were more intelligent than Ghanaians,its just a shame that show doesnt run anymore,NIGERIA won it 3yrs straight!! I'm nt saying ghana ppl are nt smart,cos they really tried. . .but Naiaj is just unbeatable. . .we are not satisfied with just sitting here and making money. . .we just have 2 travel the world and show rule anywhere were at. . .do u want proofs??
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:17am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: yes we have problems. . It is synonymous with countries that are breaking above avewrage 2 become world powers. . .when the United states were 50 and were worse off Nigeria,they had gr8er problems. . .unfortunatley ur ancestors were nt born then and there was no cnn 2 report their duties. . .so its okay if stay in dat little room of urs and be contented with the monthly salary u earn but Nigerians cannot have that,we just have 2 brk above,our Economy proves that

bolded! juz shows how fooooolish u izz boko, ur government really have to do som' abt these generator fumes, its making y'all reason like fish,....stop comparing ur filthy boko-oiled country to America damn (it doesn't even fit).....nigerian's keep embarrassing themselves every time damn, from ur presidents to the poor man roaming tha streets....now to get to where America is, y'all will need to be taken outta tht country and yes I mean every single 1 of u (God only knows where y'all will be taken to grin), wit tha exception of sagamite, kobojunkie and a few others.....the youth will further plunge tht already filthy country to the dirt...wit more of ur youth thinking in ur lines, little wonder tha country keeps shixtin' on itself....boko'fied apes grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SisiKill1: 2:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: tsk. ..with all dese lines u are still not making any point,ghana,malawi i can understand,those guys cannot even feed themselves,much less others,but where did u get all that sh*it abou d states uk and all,are u in2 d story fabrication industry?? Ghana and malawi are ntn more than markets to us. . .but if S/A or U.S dare cut ties with us,do u knw how much they'll lose?? Or is it nt this same south africa trying 2 buy out businesses here in Nigeria?? And you say they call us a joke

every country has problems. . .sure,but when u publish those problems for the world to see,then u talk and talk and talk and cry over them without thinking positively and moving 4ward,u'l die there

and u think Nigeria is d only one with problem?? Just because d press thinks we make them sell more doesn't mean those yeye countries ar better off. . .yes,isreal is deporting pPl,na2day?? Just step out of ur little corner,visit these places and see 4 urself don't just sit behind that virus ridden laptop and read about what really goes On

People like you make me laugh. The fact that you choose to bury your head in the sand about the issues plaguing our country does not mean outsiders don't know what's going on. You think you are being patriotic but you don't know you the complete opposite of that.

If you love Nigeria as much you claim you do, you will be championing bringing her issues to light so they can be discussed and hopefully get corrected instead of hiding it and pretending everything is fine (inadvertently giving the people ruining things the freedom to continue)

You say every country has problems, I agree with you on that but is it every country being labeled the most corrupt? Is every country who gets pulled aside, taken another room and stripped searched at the airport? Is it every country who gets shite thrown at it but some obscure country no one remembers exists? Is it every country's citizens who spend a quarter of their adult lives trying to find ways to get freak out it?

If you have a drunken uncle who steals his children's money from their piggy bank to buy his beer and beats his them up when they protests. He is disruptive in public, passing out in gutters and garbage dumps. His kids don't have good home life, they are forced to seek refuge in the neighbors home. Will you ask what audacity they have If these neighbors started disrespecting him?

Think about that.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav: tot twas malawi nd 9ja ish??hw dd diz bizzy body ghananians get involved??nd wht happend to yur stable electricity this past weeks??

ur fada invited us......mouthafurka grin grin grin

ask ur boko brother shawo.....why he mentioned my our names on page 2 first
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:20am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: i will put my Charcoal fist in your dirty boko mouth and then you will know there were gold trading empires in the heart of West Africa for centuries!!

Yes, then you will know why we view you as nothing more than an upstart!!!
Nouveau riche, destined to be under our boot!!!
dear charcoal boi,pls 4get about ur pretty little gOld,USA cudnt rule the world with Gold,they had 2 do it with tech. . .ghene definitely wudnt. . .not that ur ruling anybody or anythingDgringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:22am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: dear charcoal boi,pls 4get about ur pretty little gOld,USA cudnt rule the world with Gold,they had 2 do it with tech. . .ghene definitely wudnt. . .not that ur ruling anybody or anythingDgringrin

stop wit tha charcoal joke boko ape......y'all are as black a a mouthafurka......tha only difference is......y'all are bleaching addicts
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sweetcheecks(f): 2:23am On Sep 29, 2012
@Sis Kills, you are soo right!!!
Others may not know what some Naija fellows are up to outside of Naija. Maybe they don wanna know.

Its rediculous!!! There is no smoke without fire. This is not becouse of the country of government but SOME individuals who care only about themselves and gettin money. They go around trashin the Nigerian reputation and are the first to scream people hate us becouse they know, then the chorus will start without even thinking.

If Naija wants to be the giant of Africa you better start working from the inside out than other countries always pushin you back.

Nigeria needs to be strict to their own people livin the country with no legal business or job prospects in countries of their destination. As an example.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 29, 2012
With the high rate of hiv/aids and poverty in malawi, what would a sensible nigerian be doing over there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by NewsFlash101: 2:24am On Sep 29, 2012
a
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:24am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

stop wit tha charcoal joke boko ape......y'all are as black a a mouthafurka......tha only difference is......y'all are[b] bleaching addicts[/b]

Bakassi's love bleach!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:28am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

bolded! juz shows how fooooolish u izz boko, ur government really have to do som' abt these generator fumes, its making y'all reason like fish,....stop comparing ur filthy boko-oiled country to America damn (it doesn't even fit).....nigerian's keep embarrassing themselves every time damn, from ur presidents to the poor man roaming tha streets....now to get to where America is, y'all will need to be taken outta tht country and yes I mean every single 1 of u (God only knows where y'all will be taken to grin), wit tha exception of sagamite, kobojunkie and a few others.....the youth will further plunge tht already filthy country to the dirt...wit more of ur youth thinking in ur lines, little wonder tha country keeps shixtin' on itself....boko'fied apes grin grin
oh u mean 'are' @bolded,pls if ur 2 abuse me,do it with correct english. . .its 2 early 2 start getting shot here

and Mr,ur post right here is not making any point,and chill out with d generator fumes already!! Even with ur constant electricity,ur economy is still one of the worst In africa,yes with with our generator,we still maintain d 2nd best economy,so chill out already. . .now,av u stopped watching tv(i wud av said reading books but i'm positive u cant read) okay,if ur priviledged 2 ever visit the Us,Go 2 any public library in phil,educate urself in history aroung 1780 then come back 2 me. . .hopefully ur english wud be better
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:29am On Sep 29, 2012
These are the lighter Nigerian Muslims from Northern Nigeria!

Some of these donkeys claim Arabian origin!!

That is Nigeria for ya!!! grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are talking about the nation that called itself Black Stars(Ghana0 back when they were bleaching(and still are bleaching)!!!

You prideless DOGS! You generator fumes infested minded donkeys!

Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:30am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

stop wit tha charcoal joke boko ape......y'all are as black a a mouthafurka......tha only difference is......y'all are bleaching addicts
nahh. . .not really I just don't get why God decided 2 make you guys so black!! Phew!! Beats megringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:31am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: oh u mean 'are' @bolded,pls if ur 2 abuse me,do it with correct english. . .its 2 early 2 start getting shot here

and Mr,ur post right here is not making any point,and chill out with d generator fumes already!! Even with ur constant electricity,ur economy is still one of the worst In africa,yes with with our generator,we still maintain d 2nd best economy,so chill out already. . .now,av u stopped watching tv(i wud av said reading books but i'm positive u cant read) okay,if ur priviledged 2 ever visit the Us,Go 2 any public library in phil,educate urself in history aroung 1780 then come back 2 me. . .hopefully ur english wud be better

Kwaseato!! All that education we gave you seems to not be helping.. Do you understand what population difference means! Control for population. Your economy is garbage!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:32am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: nahh. . .not really I just don't get why God decided 2 make you guys so black!! Phew!! Beats megringrin

And he made you apes what color!! Aboa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You will always be under our boot because of your inferiority complex!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2012
Ghanaians laughing at Nigerians in a protest!

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:34am On Sep 29, 2012
nne3870: With the high rate of hiv/aids and poverty in malawi, what would a sensible nigerian be doing over there?
In group solidarity! wink
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by sweetcheecks(f): 2:35am On Sep 29, 2012
NewsFlash101: Its not Nigerians, its nollywood movies that's the cause. Our nollywood movies are protraying us in a negative way to the outside world. Must our Actors and actresses always shout in the movies.

grin grin grin,wana kill me oo
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Kwaseato!! All that education we gave you seems to not be helping.. Do you understand what population difference means! Control for population. Your economy is garbage!
LOL!! Uhmm. . .u call 2nd place garbage?? Lol. . .if our economy is garbage,then urs isnt even worth being called an economy et all. . .even with all 'Gold' and electricity. . .u still rank among d lowestgringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: oh u mean 'are' @bolded,pls if ur 2 abuse me,do it with correct english. . .its 2 early 2 start getting shot here

keep marking my english whilst I take ur empty boko head to school.....lol! u shud hear a brother speak....the fact tht ur sitting behind ur pc and reading thru ur posts 20 times before posting doesn't make u cool lol

poor boko foools
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:38am On Sep 29, 2012
Yorobbers, Ignobles, Fulani, Howsad's(Hausa's), Icow, and other donkeys when I'm around you will aways be second best!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:41am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim:

And he made you apes what color!! Aboa! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You will always be under our boot because of your inferiority complex!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahaha. . .as$hole,Ghanians wud always be jealous of us,i think dat is d way its set by God,no pro'em there,esau was always jealous of jacob,he was older but less successful/intelligent. . .but inferiority complex!! U guys show that with every single thread,u keep coming here 2 show urselves and then defend and try 2 convince urselves that ur our equals. . .now if that aint feeling inferior. . .pls tell me what is cool
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:41am On Sep 29, 2012
grin grin grin grin he brags abt their economy, errbody scared to come to tht horror of a country.....lol! these days its passed around as a joke in Ghana when 1 says he's going to nigeria grin grin grin, they be asking u "ain't u scared of boko harram?"

ur country is a joke.....the sooner u accept it, the better grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:41am On Sep 29, 2012
These people (Nigerians)

Are calling these people(Ghanaians)...

Too black and they don't see the irony!!

You are beyond a joke!!

This post is also to illustrate the difference between civilization(Ghana) and a Boko Economy(Nigeria)... Look at how barbarian the Nigerians are! Burning things!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:44am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim:

dude there is a big difference btwn being dark&black and being BLACK&BLACK!! I'm sure Ghanaians are the reason those white cu*nts call africans apesgringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:45am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: dude there is a big difference btwn being dark&black and being BLACK&BLACK!! I'm sure Ghanaians are the reason those white cu*nts call africans apesgringringrin
Have you seen your president Badlucks face?? grin grin grin Ghana is the only reason Africa is on the map!! Without Ghana Africa is DONE!!! You ugly sons of w-h-o-r-es!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Stopped By Traders From Campaigning At Alaba Market: Video / Breaking News Independent National Electoral Commission Press Release / Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.