Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi (40144 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / Can President Buhari Stop Nigerians Being Unruly?--From The BBC / President Jonathan Mocked In A New Newspaper Advert(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:48am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: hahaha. . .as$hole,Ghanians wud always be jealous of us

grin grin grin grin jealous of nigerian's?? grin grin grin grin who wanna be associated wit a boko country.... grin grin grin in Ghana, nigerians try to even hide their accent, but y'all know y'all accent is as thick as y'all lips grin grin grin....its like this,u can try tuckin' 'em in, but we can tell from miles away, grin grin grin why trade my 24hrs electricity for a 2hrs electricity, why trade my peace wit violence.....i beleive some of the malawian's, am sure some nigerians have tried getting their passports
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:49am On Sep 29, 2012
Even a dog does not want a passport to Bakassi land!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:49am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin he brags abt their economy, errbody scared to come to tht horror of a country.....lol! these days its passed around as a joke in Ghana when 1 says he's going to nigeria grin grin grin, they be asking u "ain't u scared of boko harram?"

ur country is a joke.....the sooner u accept it, the better grin grin grin
yeah sure man. . .'v accepted we have problems,we deal with it ourselves and no charcoalistic ape has any right 2 start pointing fingers. . .and the minute u accept that inspite of all what we'r facing. . .GHana will still be under us,u still feed off,u can chose 2 ignore it,but check ur statistics,ur companies have been taken over by Nigeriaand No amount of argument from u guys can change that. . .

u see this is still one of the things derilling Africa. . .once we as countries recognise our shortcomings and chose 2 improve that

Africa as a whole will rule,eh!!! cool
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour: grin grin grin grin he brags abt their economy, errbody scared to come to tht horror of a country.....lol! these days its passed around as a joke in Ghana when 1 says he's going to nigeria grin grin grin, they be asking u "ain't u scared of boko harram?"

ur country is a joke.....the sooner u accept it, the better grin grin grin
pls we won't tolerate you and your likes over here, we've had enough from the malawians, so is either you go 'off topic' or be banned from this forum. All this ghanian pest in naija should be bundled back to that hole of their's so that we can have peace.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:53am On Sep 29, 2012
Shaw007: dude there is a big difference btwn being dark&black and being BLACK&BLACK!! I'm sure Ghanaians are the reason those white cu*nts call africans apesgringringrin

hey! boko.....euhm! I bet ur uglier than this nigerian down here....cuz the last nigerian dude tht bragged abt skin color wuz this dude (will post his pix on here)......check my profile and see tha real definition of fineness....y'all are jokers
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:54am On Sep 29, 2012
nne3870:
pls we won't tolerate you and your likes over here, we've had enough from the malawians, so is either you go 'off topic' or be banned from this forum. All this ghanian pest in naija should be bundled back to that hole of their's so that we can have peace.
We are the least of your problems Boko!!!

The Ghanaians there are there because the women are easy and the competition is a joke!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 2:55am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin jealous of nigerian's?? grin grin grin grin who wanna be associated wit a boko country.... grin grin grin in Ghana, nigerians try to even hide their accent, but y'all know y'all accent is as thick as y'all lips grin grin grin
uhm lemme check. . .otumfour in Nairaland,or is this not also a ape web?gringrin i shud check out ur ghanaweb one of these days,they say its a mess,but i still refuse 2 bliv. . .and did yu just mention accent,Lol. . .i watch your movies,and the way ghanaians talk is arrrgh,terrible atame accent(ur language is just 2 heavy in it) and we don't hide anything. . .its so gOod good u think we'r hiding it. . .not surprised the Naija accent was voted sexiest cnn cool

so just keep of the inferiority complex man,bad for ur health(shortens lifespan) try more of sodawink
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 2:57am On Sep 29, 2012
this fooolish nigerian paddy lo (in the pix below) used to diss Ghanaians abt being darker than a charcoal.....can u imagine how these boko apes hiding behind pc's will look, like this shawo boko ape grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:58am On Sep 29, 2012
ghanaweb is better than nairaland... our colony!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by VellyG(m): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2012
MacLovington: .

Is there any country that is not corrupt especially in Africa? Sure enough we haven't shown good leadership in Africa. We should have done better. But corruption is common all over Africa.
The difference is that every Nigerian is a critic. Every Nigerian has an opinion about government failure and openly express it. Other Africans think saying so about their country means lack of patriotism.

Is there any emperical evidence that murder/theft/violation/bribery per 100,000 population in Nigeria is more than that of Malawi for example? NO.

Other Africans have to be naturally weary of domination by Nigeria. It is basic instinct to feel threatened by an imposing figure. Other smaller countries often attack Nigeria as self-defence.
The boisterous, confident nature of Nigerians is secretely admired by most but openly portrayed as arrogance. Girls particularly like it.

Yeah ur ryt...even in Gambia Nigerians dominating the ICT industries..we r been treated like gods. Hardly u find an IT project goin on without having a Nigerian
In place. I thinks deris enuf reason for the hate coz Nigerians are taking over high profiled jobs in some of these countries a situation which we may as well frown at in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 2:59am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour: this fooolish nigerian paddy lo (in the pix below) used to diss Ghanaians abt being darker than a charcoal.....can u imagine how these boko apes hiding behind pc's will look, like this shawo boko ape grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin These Boko's have no lights and mirrors so they don't know how they look!! grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 2:59am On Sep 29, 2012
@ghananians 4 yur info,diz boko haram stuff will soon be over aiite,our military z rili smoking 'em,since dahz yur only point i wonda what yu'll use wen they re gone!. . .nd this is Nairaland nd nt Cediland!!!dunno wht ya'll re lukn 4 here.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 3:01am On Sep 29, 2012
BOKO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BOKO!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:01am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

hey! boko.....euhm! I bet ur uglier than this nigerian down here....cuz the last nigerian dude tht bragged abt skin color wuz this dude (will post his pix on here)......check my profile and see tha real definition of fineness....y'all are jokers
hmm. . .its okay,i guess i'v seen worse,and is that the best u can do?? With the windscreen and charcoal rope up ur neckgringringrin i thought u said ghanaians were enlightened,so u guys still live in past. . .even d car looks like some 1930 sundancergringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:01am On Sep 29, 2012
nne3870:

shut tha furk up beeech......ur ugly arrzz wud be tha first to be bundled......ayo shawo....check tha bolded, won't u correct ur so-called good english speaking boko aped sister? grin grin grin....correct her b4 I can reply her stanky arrzz again grin grin grin

we be killin' these apes wit trolling challey!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Hoodrat(m): 3:04am On Sep 29, 2012
I see a bunch of clowns ghanian got issue with nigerian. I wouldn't understand the reason for the hate comment am reading but is all good malawian issue don become ghanian burden. My ghanian brother make una wait for una turn when ghana vs nigerian thread go come out cuz dis matter nor be una matter abeg free nigerians if u got problem with one tackle am nor be to dey rant like oloshi afterall we all be solid men.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:05am On Sep 29, 2012
SmoothCrim: ghanaweb is better than nairaland... our colony!!
LOL!! Obviously!! I cant imagine myself leaving my own colony(NL) and wasting precious time on a joke. . .ghanawebgrin sounds like mis-spelt englishgringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Hoodrat: I see a bunch of clowns ghanian got issue with nigerian. I wouldn't understand the reason for the hate comment am reading but is all good malawian issue don become ghanian burden. My ghanian brother make una wait for una turn when ghana vs nigerian thread go come out cuz dis matter nor be una matter abeg free nigerians if u got problem with one tackle am nor be to dey rant like oloshi afterall we all be solid men.
gringringringringringringringringringrin my brother na turn by turn O. . .i'm just avn fun with dose boiz,when sleep no gree comegringringrin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:09am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav: @ghananians 4 yur info,diz boko haram stuff will soon be over aiite,our military z rili smoking 'em,since dahz yur only point i wonda what yu'll use wen they re gone!. . .nd this is Nairaland nd nt Cediland!!!dunno wht ya'll re lukn 4 here.

wow! tha list.... **pulls out a long epson printer thermal paper'like sheet**

lack of electricity
kidnappings
lack of quality water
furcked up education sector
poor roads
corruption in a gargantuan form
poverty
oil rich bt, ntn to show for it
fraudsters
........................list juz goes on and on
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by VellyG(m): 3:10am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

grin grin grin grin jealous of nigerian's?? grin grin grin grin who wanna be associated wit a boko country.... grin grin grin in Ghana, nigerians try to even hide their accent, but y'all know y'all accent is as thick as y'all lips grin grin grin....its like this,u can try tuckin' 'em in, but we can tell from miles away, grin grin grin why trade my 24hrs electricity for a 2hrs electricity, why trade my peace wit violence.....i beleive some of the malawian's, am sure some nigerians have tried getting their passports
And I wonder why ur ladies choose Nigerian men over ghanian men. We r industrious ,target minded and dats what every other african country lacks..
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2012
VellyG:
Yeah ur ryt...even in Gambia Nigerians dominating the ICT industries..we r been treated like gods. Hardly u find an IT project goin on without having a Nigerian
In place. I thinks deris enuf reason for the hate coz Nigerians are taking over high profiled jobs in some of these countries a situation which we may as well frown at in Nigeria.
and is it even surprising that all Nigerian presidents have been made chairmen of ecowas,automatically the smaller countries dare not raise a finger,in this west africa,den wan die??gringrin

donations,Nigeria makes d most of,peace-keeping,Nigeria releases more troops. . .yet,we'r satisfied with children like ghana sitting watching and doing ntn,yu knw why?? Cos its d role of a big brother,take good care o' ur younger ones. . .abi na fight if God bless us? cool
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 3:13am On Sep 29, 2012
they say their country z gud,yet ghananian come to nigeria nd walk around 4rm street to street jst to sell buns!! they go bk to ghana nd become millionaires.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by ba7man(m): 3:14am On Sep 29, 2012
Rossikk:

Wow. All this because I pointed out to some guy that America was 1000 times more corrupt than Nigeria, with exhaustive examples. Is that why you're vexed, slaveboy? Somebody better grab your two ankles before you disappear completely up whitey's asssss.

On the contrary sir, an environment is the collective effort of individuals residing in it. Comparing the Nigerian and American society we can deduce where corruption is King. Minus sentiment, haven't been to the US but with what i see of it its the most advanced society in the world and its not possible that its foundation is corruption.....dedication to quality in all aspects is more like it. NB: They still have their faults too.
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 3:14am On Sep 29, 2012
VellyG:
And I wonder why ur ladies choose Nigerian men over ghanian men. We r industrious ,target minded and dats what every other african country lacks..

No Ghanaian WOMAN will choose a Nigerian man for a long term marriaige. A few poor wh-o-res may grab the richest Nigerian man and then after she gets the cash go marry a Zimbabwean!! grin grin grin grin

While WE take the cream of the crop among your ladies!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:15am On Sep 29, 2012
VellyG:

grin grin grin u foools tend to get away wit this joke......lemme explain som' to u, there are cheap girls everywhere....dude me and ma boys bn bn bangn' nigerian girls since....they say they prefer us cuz we'r calm and collected, so u see.....its everywhere.....damn! juz reminded me of this igbo chick Igeoma (hope tha spelling is ryt) grin grin chick wuz guuuud damn! I mentioned igbo cuz she always prefered the igbo to being called nigerian tongue grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nemidav(m): 3:16am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

wow! tha list.... **pulls out a long epson printer thermal paper'like sheet**

lack of electricity
kidnappings
lack of quality water
furcked up education sector
poor roads
corruption in a gargantuan form
poverty
oil rich bt, ntn to show for it
fraudsters
........................list juz goes on and on
yua misguided man,tot yu guys hd only charcoal skins,dint knw yur brains re burnt too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:18am On Sep 29, 2012
zenith bank Ghana.....we scatter the yard lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

dalakpo is another yoruba chick......she always wished she wuz a Ghanaian......funny huh!!! tha difference between a nigerian man and a Ghanaian man is, we (Ghanaians) don' brag abt these naughty deeds.....
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Shaw007(m): 3:18am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav:
yua misguided man,tot yu guys hd only charcoal skins,dint knw yur brains re burnt too.
so u didnt know?? Those guys av smoked brains
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:19am On Sep 29, 2012
Nemidav:

wht skin color u claim? grin grin grin grin grin u guys are poor, very poor.....generator fumes grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by Nobody: 3:20am On Sep 29, 2012
otumfour:

shut tha furk up beeech......ur ugly arrzz wud be tha first to be bundled......ayo shawo....check tha bolded, won't u correct ur so-called good english speaking boko aped sister? grin grin grin....correct her b4 I can reply her stanky arrzz again grin grin grin

we be killin' these apes wit trolling challey!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
carefully read the trash you wrote up there... Lol, now i know y ghanians will never add value to their economy nt to talk of nigeria. Did i hear smbdy say 'ghana must go' muhehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by SmoothCrim: 3:21am On Sep 29, 2012
nne3870:
carefully read the trash you wrote up there... Lol, now i know y ghanians will never add value to their economy nt to talk of nigeria. Did i hear smbdy say 'ghana must go' muhehehehehehehehe

Alien Compliance Order NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aliens MUST COMPLY!!!
Re: Nigerians Being Scorned And Mocked In Malawi by otumfour(m): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2012
nne3870:

whts all this talk abt economy? ask any western investor where he'll put his money? between Ghana and nigeria and his answer wud be Ghana.....beeeeetch we are smoother grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Drama Trails Scrapping Of First Lady Titles, Offices In States-Daily Trust / Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Bayelsa: Festus Keyamo Commends Supreme Court, Advises APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.