Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? (20251 Views)

What Was The Cause Of Your Breakup? / Your Breakup Experiences With Someone You Really Loved?? / Surviving Your Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by vitality33: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder
I just wonder
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by bid4rich(m): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
I gave her quit notice cos I discover that all she ever wanted and sought after is M.O.N.E.Y. After some month in a relatnship she wanted me to pay her school fees despite the fact that say man still husling to pay his younger sisters school fees. I gat no choice than to buy 'red card' and give her. Thats the end of Solomon Grundi o
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by adaptor4all: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2012
WAM?:
I sincerely do not know. It's been one story or the other - and what makes it worse is that his attitude towards me has changed 360 . I miss him so much because he is my best friend and now he wouldn't even see me and limits talking to me. It's been 2 months and I still feel like I'm in a nightmare that I need to wake up from. I also had to write 2 board exams feeling this way- thank God I made it!

He wasn't perfect but I loved him and accepted his flaws . I was also at peace that I was in God's will. I have pleaded with him against the wish of my family and friends but at this point I would do anything to get my peace back. Things have not been the same for 2 months now- even though I have numerous things to be thankful for this year- I have not had the opportunity to enjoy them. I don't know how long this would last but one thing I know is I am exhausted. It's easy for you to say move on; its not the end of the world. I would say the same- that's the logical thing to do but the reality is different.

I am the girl who is always smiling, playful and happy but I find myself now in deep thoughts and tears rolling down my cheeks .My life seems like its slipping away- and It does not help that I just moved to a new place and started a new job. The worst of all the emotions I feel right now is that of betrayal- he sees the effect this is having on me and does nothing about it. Let me add that its hard but I still trust God . ( Theme song I trust you lord Donnie Mcclurkin)

Okay enough of my story- I smile because I can imagine the "smart comments" that would follow this post :-) gotta to love nairaland !!!
Follow ur heart,Miss..All u need is courage cos I knw it aint easy..Make up ur mind on what 2 do n do it..Its ur life,try 2 live it..I wish u all d best

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Archmed(m): 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death
sorry what class are you?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by JoanJohnson(f): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2012
Distance, and i didn't trust him @ a point.

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2012
SHE REUSED GIVING ME HEADS BRAH.........
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 01, 2012
donaremu: She said the relationship was too perfect
I've heard some excuses in my lifetime but this surely takes the cake.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Gen2jaynee: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2012
Chidera Favour: I'm a christian sef I dnt date talkn(talking) more of breakup relationship.I dnt want 2 stain my christian life n beside God said dt we should not commit adultery/fornication.pls repent 4 d wages of a sinner is death
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
Archmed:
sorry what class are you?
That's why parents shouldnt allow little kids play with laptop at home. That kid suppose dey Primary School for village. Even village school boy no fit post that rubish for forum.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by vivalavida(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Truckpusher: i was hitting her on the bed and she keeps screaming my younger brother's name i got angry and it happened again...that was it dude cry cry cry cry

Hahahahahahahahahaahahaha. Your younger bro na badt guy

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
[quote author=Gen2jaynee][/quote]
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by donsteady(m): 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
she tattooed name of her ex boyfriend while we are dating, it sucks u know
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ifeomabernard(f): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
He`s got a very BIG DICK
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by omenka(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2012
cordismary: Pls I need a honest, sincere and a spiritual advice here.
I have been dating this about a year and half guy who was born into a catholic family but later went to stay his inlaw who is a redeem pastor who refused bluntly that he must follow them, which he did. And now he has established and he wants to marry me who is a stung catholic and he said I have to follow him to his church of which I refused cos am bigoted in my believe a charismatic I told him that I can't be happy elsewhere apart from my church instead he should continue in his own and even when kids come he could take them along and he still maintains I follow him.
My breath en to tell u the truth I have tried oher churches out ther I don't seem to be happy there is in only my church as a prayer warrior I found true happiness to cut the whole story short am forced to quit the marriage pls a need your candid advice here.
Pls no insults here thanks.
Honest advice: go start up your own thread!
Sincere advice: marry your dictionary and a coupla. novels for five months.
Spiritual advice: quit being a bigot, and advice your fiance to do thesame.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by kilimanjaro(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2012
she used to bed-wet.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2012
The alphabets: AS cry
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
PasNet: She said I was not adventurous..... Wat's d meaning sef
You should have given her cunninlingus Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd your relationship would be bette than ever....hehehe
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Distance Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd time apart Iڪ ♍Ɣ reason. It just wasn't worth it.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by fapcrook(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
aaidel: My mother didn't like her.
thats serious o. Why? Do u like/love her?
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
too much responsibility. too much close marking. i felt suffocated and needed a lltl freedom to follow my dreams
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifeomabernard: He`s got a very BIG DICK
Wetin his number? my sister needs it grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by mkoabiola: 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2012
She is alwys in charge,alwys wanting to b in control,nva admit to her mistake.I doubt if she can chang afta marriage.
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by ArxHead(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
she gives out her number to other guys too often.. Even though they end up asking her for sex she still answers their call... Why??

After she supposedly broke up with her Ex 6months ago to date but till today she stil calls the Ex and the Ex stills calls her on phone even though i have threaten i will quit if he keeps calling her... Why??

She lies unneccessarily!! When its highly uncalled for... So i guess she is used to that!! ..why??

The good part is she doesn't demand anything financially from me though i should be happy? but im worried about that... A girl has needs.. Don't she??

She doesn't like staying with me i guess... Cus she never calls to hang out with me unless i do and she is always reluctant about it. Yet she says she loves me so much...Could it be true??

I found her a new place to work due to stress in her current office and the kind of low minded individuals that has access to her... And the new office pays 35% more.. 3weeks today after her interview she has refused to start work... The manager keeps asking me.. Where is she?? I kept covering... But for how long?? And what an embarrasment??

I bailed just now... Quit!! I don't know if im right or wrong but i don't really care anymore!! Make i rest before my time....

1 Like

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by helpnhandkay: 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Wantd sex...I said no...we broke up
Not been able t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ date since then...nd dats like 3yrs back
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by SOHKAHTOA: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
Tribal factors caused my first breakup. The second was from same tribe with the first, though we knew the challenges tribe and denomination could pose , we were optimistic to overcome but she became inpatient for marriage when I was not ready.. She had a good paying job in an oil firm but I was just trying to start life.. I hate pressure especially when I am not too convinced about her being the woman of my life.. I have to call it a day... She didn't wrong me but couldn't be keeping her endlessly
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by olumaxi(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2012
I think 'break up' is a thing of d mind..av neva broken up wit any gal,neither av i allowd any to stay mor dan d requird tym..and i fink we r al hapy

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by jajajaja828: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
she came to my house on thursday and go on friday. i gave her 14k. she came back on the following tuesday and stayed till saturday. as she was going, i gave her 5k. she rejected it and told me that even if its a LovePeddler. that i should not give her 5k. i make it 10k. total within 1week is 24k cash plus other stuff i spent bc she came. i have never sleep with her bc i want to marry her. as she step out of my house, i stop calling her. she called and was begging that i should give her 2nd chance. at this point is OVER. Am looking for anoda girl.

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by iykeboyy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
i broke up with her cos she didn't comment on my new facebook profile picture. Check my pix on my profile u go c me and the gal nah *winked*
Re: What Was The Reason Behind Your Breakup? by forkinsonlolo(m): 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
akyns: The alphabets: AS cry

we are both in same shoe,, its really not on.. it suck big time. we have to be looking for AA everywhere and there embarassed angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Brings Out The Worst In People? / Advice Me: I Am Sleeping With My Brother’s Wife And She Doesn’t Want It To Stop / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.