Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,325 members, 7,860,781 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:16 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47261 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ArQueBusieR

As I stay on this thread, laughing at other people's post and joking, it's funny how ur ID still manages to crawl into my head-ArQueBusieR. I don't even know what it means or maybe it' s d mystery that keeps me intrigued.......
I begin to fear that I might more than like the "army guy", Oh! How I want to know everything about you and you about me. I want to tell you how I don't like php like you but can code my a*ss off in Java.

I can't promise to always be the classy lady that you want or to always have my act together but I promise to always love you.
My greatest desire is your happiness, which means I don’t want anything that would ever make you unhappy..... So if Goldieluks will make you happy, that’s fine by me. It might hurt, but I only want the best for you. I wouldn't mind Inching my way into your life as a friend, I would rather be that than mean nothing to you. I just want to mean something to you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ArQueBusieR

lol, I'm here wishing I was a poet,
Oh! If I had only liked my literature teacher,
just maybe I would do a better job at typing my feelings.
It's funny that you're already making me aspire to be something better,
do something better,
and I've never spoken to you before.

GOD! That feeling again at the tip of my fingers
The feelings that that I'm beginning to get used to when I see ur ID-ArQueBusieR
The way it makes my heart beat so fast
My toes starts curling, bracing itself for your reply *sigh*
Forgive my rhyme-less poems,
I wish I could relay to you the harmonious sound
my heart beat has formed for you
Mi amor (my love) would you be mine? smiley

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
lalaosky:
yeah gurl...you did great..i would have chose you.you were on point!!
she did really great i no lie you. Both of them sounded so real it got me quite scared. Hey shaybe, if no be say na Ishilove you know it woulda been you. There ain't no losers k? Nothing like losers hall of fame.peace. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2012
This is so much fun cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz: [b]
Quiero que me quieras cry
Are you that shy? For you to use spanish... Lol
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
O'boy Shollypopz is on fire o.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 02, 2012
berem: my eyes are weary already! Am heading to bed brown sugar.thanks for making my day! Nyte nyte!
o dear.. ..you're a loving sweetheart.. You left lovely smiles on my face...

Extend my e-greetings to BROS *winks**
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz don scatter ground o...
Goldie,wey you...
ArQueBusier is going---------to Sholly o...cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: My analysis:
Itsmodella: nice and romantic but sounded more like a ”movie script“... Ogbeni!!! You will always be the number 3...**kisses**

ATMC: chai!!! This babe na correct... Hers was so real... Especially ”the profile“ and ”handsome part“... Babe!! I must confess you got my head spinning right round... Soooo romantic... For that ”ATMC“ is my best for the evening...##i'm still blushing from what you wrote... ”I LOVE YOU“ jare..

Maria-g: fabulous... Hers was sooo emotional.... I love hers wella... Babe can i come and place my head on you ”bam bam la la“? You gat me girl...

So after all analysis:
”ATMC“ and ”MARIA G“ come to my room asap...
seriously? oh well, at least I know I'll never have to woo a guy again, the work wey dey involved pass me...Maria-G and ATMC, I see you guys o...no dullings grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove:
I eagerly await you. Serenade me, sing me sweet, melodious tunes, touch me with your voice...

I am ready... smiley
*opera voice* while moonbeams glisten, and the stars are waking. Among the happy flowers, my watch i'm keeping. Thy dreamy heart with songs i'm serenading.:*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Goldieluks: 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2012
my dear ArqueBusier.. I had to summon courage to do this, as am very shy
when it comes to expressing how i feel. I hope you'll accept this message from my heart
of hearts....

My whole life i never knew i would find a handsome, yet humble fellow such as you.
I keep pondering to myself picturing and painting your face in the art frame of my heart
I close my eyes, distracting my thoughts, and its you i see
your calm presence beckoning me over to you, to inhale your natural sweet scent
You have this aura of a soothing and warm personality, as sweet as the nectar of a garden
flower. which got me attracted to you in the first place, you glow, yes you do...
In my imagination, i want to whisper into your ears, but the intensity of your gaze, so strong,
urging me to write this classic ballad, proclaiming my love to you.

I yearn to please you, to make you the most fulfilled man on earth
these words......these words are from me to you
replacing your inhibitions, making your inner most dream come true
The thought of you makes my heart beat landing me in a trance.......

Here we are, lost in our own little world.... looking into your lovely brown eyes
I try to read your mind, thinking you'd guess how i feel about you
I have never said the word to anyone before....felt a lump in my throat trying
to blot out my feelings to you, wanting to place it like a masterpiece in the br.east plate of your heart
Your velvet brown skin glows like tiny particles of light, inhaling and exhaling in depth as
my hands stretches out to feel your masculinity
My fingers running through your hair, the greasiness electrifies my body
sending signals into the deepest part of my fragile heart, shredding me apart
The urge i feel to express my feelings to you, got me entangled and makes the sun
seem like a sword piercing into my minds eye

I had wished this day never come to pass, but here it is, right in front of me
just like a dream, i pinched myself and felt a sharp pain at the back of my mind, pondering
if you'll accept my dying love for you . My fondness for you awakens a lasting current in my brain
causing a tidal wave and creating an army of love songs in my heart
Your hands i held so firm, not wanting to let go, your grin birthed bubbles of flowers in my heart
I have sworn never to fall for a masculine touch, but here you are casting an unexplained spell on me
Your starry gaze arousing an undefinable goose pimple on the side lines of my soft skin

l thought to myself, if only you'd say 'Yes'. Then i would be
singled out as the brightest and happiest star, which glows within the countless heavenly star light
Say 'Yes' to me, and i'll take you to the heights where lovers never dared to thread
Without you, my love is left unfilled... Accept my love, and we could be carefully knitted together
and bloom like freshly rose petals, knowing it is you i've ever wanted all my life
You and i deeply in love, and replenished in our blissful embrace.
ArqueBusier please be mine..

3 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please, 7 'like' if you're feeling the heat cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: My analysis:
Itsmodella: nice and romantic but sounded more like a [size=15pt]”movie script“... Ogbeni!!! You will always be the number 3...[/size]**kisses**
Lmao. . . grin grin grin Falls from okada and rolls into the gutter. . . Rofl. . . grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
seriously? oh well, at least I know I'll never have to woo a guy again, the work wey dey involved pass me...Maria-G and ATMC, I see you guys o...no dullings grin
Babe, nothing do you. You rock! I feel your lines cheesy Oya hug me
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2012
Lordgatt46, ghettodreamz (m), Wislet
( f), ng4am (f ), Seun (m), ciphoenix( m),
190 , vivian chinaza( f), IZUKWU( m),
swtdarling (f ), mskata (m), brokoto( m)

Your late abeg
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks: my dear ArqueBusier.. I had to summon courage to do this, as am very shy
when it comes to expressing how i feel. I hope you'll accept this message from my heart
of hearts....

My whole life i never knew i would find a handsome, yet humble fellow such as you.
I keep pondering to myself picturing and painting your face in the art frame of my heart
You have this aura of a soothing and warm personality, as sweet as the nectar of a garden
flower. which got me attracted to you in the first place, you glow, yes you do...
In my imagination, i want to whisper into your ears, but the intensity of your gaze, so strong,

Here we are, lost in our own little world.... looking into your lovely brown eyes
to blot out my feelings to you, wanting to place it like a masterpiece in the br.east plate of your heart
Your velvet brown skin glows like tiny particles of light, inhaling and exhaling in depth as
The urge i feel to express my feelings to you, got me entangled and makes the sun

just like a dream, i pinched myself and felt a sharp pain at the back of my mind, pondering
if you'll accept my dying love for you . My fondness for you awakens a lasting current in my brain
Your hands i held so firm, not wanting to let go, your grin birthed bubbles of flowers in my heart
I have sworn never to fall for a masculine touch, but here you are casting an unexplained spell on me
Your starry gaze arousing an undefinable goose pimple on the side lines of my soft skin

singled out as the brightest and happiest star, which glows within the countless heavenly star light
Say 'Yes' to me, and i'll take you to the heights where lovers never dared to thread
Without you, my love is left unfilled... Accept my love, and we could be carefully knitted together
and bloom like freshly rose petals, knowing it is you i've ever wanted all my life

lobatan...shollypopz bye bye o.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
yee!!
Go goldie!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Well ladies and Jentlemen!!

here we are for slot 4 involving 3 beautiful, hardwork, sexy isnt the word - TO-DIE-FOR is the word ladies
after careful delebrations and thoughts these are what i have to say!!

Laundsky . .

You should be a poet, You got my favourite colour rite (BLUE and made use of the rite fonts)
Nice choice of words, i was moved and i am still moved, I believe without doubt that your MAN who ever he is
has cultivated one of the best women out there after my MAMA and he is indeed lucky to be with you *scrathes head, i wish it were me doe*
Your words sunk deep into my heart and i wont lie, i bookmarked that page for future reference maybe i could use it as an expo for a gurl/
but as you understand there has to be only one winner so i would hold on for now

Kandikane,
Thank you, i know i bugged you all the way to be here despite you were tired, you still showed me the strength of that AFRICAN WOMAN in you
you are strong, blessed and you are a fighter, no doubts - we have had alot of history together and we would always continue to be friends, this is a game but your words alone moved my UNMOVEABLE MOUNTAIN,Maybe you should use those words on ABACHA's son so he can date you since you like money alot cheesy thanks for dashing off that train for me, and i know i indeed bugged your fone just to drop those lovely words for me. I appericiate you and i gave you a tremendous round of applause for that, Thank you MY EVER BLAZING CANDY!!I would always continue to be there for you as you always had for me as long as there is LIFE IN ME, I thank you.. But as you know im forced to choose just one winner so i would stop for now

Kitty kat,
I still dont know why you choosed that name and happy birthday once again despite its almost past, didnt know u shared same date with my younger brother as you can see him on my DP, your post - hmmmmm, u didnt have to go personal, i have almost forgotten how we almost met and the help and advice you had for me, today you can go out and talk of my sucess to anyone, we would always continue to be friends and nothing would come between us - absolutely nothing, you can boast of endless advices you have given me till date and still does, i never saw it that way to be honest and reading that lovely piece reminded me of the history between us. . I would always continue to be there for you as you always had for me as long as there is LIFE IN ME, I thank you.. but as you know there has to be just one winner

THE LADY WHO WAS ABLE TO FINALLY CATCH MY HEART AFTER A 5HR SPELL EVENTUALLY IS . . . . . .

[size=28pt]KITTY KAT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] Congratulations dearie

and thank you kandi and laundsky!! - Y'all are the best from the rest~~cos u were all in the tougest group

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks: my dear ArqueBusier.. I had to summon courage to do this, as am very shy
of hearts....

Wow! This is what i call killing softly. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Wislet(f): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

You got a slot babe cheesy
lol sweety. I'm eeerr..nt a wooer for fun. Too deep for dat- i cn only do dat for real.
So, i pull out (sowi). Take the floor (other) ladies.
Goodnight peeps. Sweet dreamz smiley
no criticism.
Jst my decision pls.
Tnx.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
Sexkillz, please ready to take over. Thanks LOL
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. . . grin grin grin Falls from okada and rolls into the gutter. . . Rofl. . . grin grin grin
angry angry angry
D-Explorer:

Babe, nothing do you. You rock! I feel your lines cheesy Oya hug me
*Hugs* kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2012
Goldieluks is on a lock down. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
No ooo... I meant about the bumping of each other part... It sounds like a movie script... But, seriously i love your write-up but ”atmc“ and ”maria“ are more romantic than yours... Lol... ”ITSMODELLA“ smile for me nw....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:15pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Please, 7 'like' if you're feeling the heat cheesy
Mr.man,i nor see any of my people o...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Sexkillz, please ready to take over. Thanks LOL
See this man o. . . Dem tell u say sleep no dey hungry me? grin abegi, when you are ready, give signal make i lock thread till 7pm tomorrow. . . grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: lol sweety. I'm eeerr..nt a wooer for fun. Too deep for dat- i cn only do dat for real.
no criticism.
Jst my decision pls.
Tnx.
Baby, come and do this thing. Maybe just me and you wink
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: lol sweety. I'm eeerr..nt a wooer for fun. Too deep for dat- i cn only do dat for real.
no criticism.
Jst my decision pls.
Tnx.

this gurl is something else these days, i swear undecided
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Lmao. . . grin grin grin Falls from okada and rolls into the gutter. . . Rofl. . . grin grin grin
Lol... Why are you laughing?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: No ooo... I meant about the bumping of each other part... It sounds like a movie script... But, seriously i love your write-up but ”atmc“ and ”maria“ are more romantic than yours... Lol... ”ITSMODELLA“ smile for me nw....
ok o, I hear you smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
angry angry angry

*Hugs* kiss
Thanks babe kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2012
Arque how far? grin

these girls have discombobulated you, ba? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (66)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.