Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,033 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47111 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: See this man o. . . Dem tell u say sleep no dey hungry me? grin abegi, when you are ready, give signal make i lock thread till 7pm tomorrow. . . grin
abeg,lock am till tomorrow jor..my people nor show face!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:18pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: Mr.man,i nor see any of my people o...
Hold on dear, she will be here cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ArQueBusieR(m): 11:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
Mann! My mind is racing. Brb
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: boron10(m), Wislet(f), fluid26(m), Lordgatt46, IZUKWU(m), swtdarling(f), ArQueBusieR(m), Ishilove(f), lalaosky(m), DICKtator, [size=28pt]Tenderly1(f)[/size], Peter262(m), Sijo01(f), Nnekacherry, mskata(m), ikekings(m), ayobase(m), ng4am(f), Caracta(f), 190, ciphoenix(m), sexkillz(m), ghettodreamz(m), Goldieluks(f), brokoto(m), fuzek, Pimples(m), vivian chinaza(f), berem(f), blogger1.0(m), ItsModella(f), Seun(m), girliegal(f), Shollypopz(f), slimyem(f), cowgurl, D-Explorer, nikkyshyne(f), acidosis™(m) and 8 guest(s)
(Go Up)

kiss kiss
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:20pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
ok o, I hear you smiley
That's more like it.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
Viewing this topic: boron10(m), Wislet(f), IZUKWU(m), Ishilove(f), DICKtator, Tenderly1(f), Peter262(m), Sijo01(f), Nnekacherry, mskata(m), ayobase(m), ng4am(f), Caracta(f), ciphoenix(m), sexkillz(m), ghettodreamz(m), brokoto(m), fuzek, Pimples(m), vivian chinaza(f), blogger1.0(m), cowgurl, swtdarling(f), D-Explorer, lalaosky(m), [size=18pt]Seun(m)[/size], Exmay, acidosis™(m), 190, ikekings(m), Mallow, girliegal(f), bennyraz(m), Lordgatt46, berem(f), nikkyshyne(f), ItsModella(f), Goldieluks(f), ArQueBusieR(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hold on dear, she will be here cheesy
when?
She don PM you?
I wan sleep o...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright people, while we wait for ArQueBusieR to pick a lady,

E get wetin man no suppose to dey talk.

After a long argument,a HUSBAND told his WIFE, women are just DONKEYS. All women are DONKEYS!' The next day as they were travelling along the highway,a DONKEY crosses right infront of their car. The WIFE tells her HUSBAND,"sweetheart,be careful. Your mother is crossing the road.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Why are you laughing?
The way you said ogbeni. . .
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:22pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ahhh... ”Sholly“ and ”goldie“ too much ooo.... You girls rock jare... They can woo a guy ooo...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Mann! My mind is racing. Brb
Be calm and choose aright. I don't want to be you now. LOL
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright people, while we wait for ArQueBusieR to pick a lady,

E get wetin man no suppose to dey talk.

After a long argument,a HUSBAND told his WIFE, women are just DONKEYS. All women are DONKEYS!' The next day as they were travelling along the highway,a DONKEY crosses right infront of their car. The WIFE tells her HUSBAND,"sweetheart,be careful. Your mother is crossing the road.
omo, this one dry o.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: The way you said ogbeni. . .
Lol... I was told the meaning was ”friend“ nw...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Ahhh... ”Sholly“ and ”goldie“ too much ooo.... You girls rock jare... They can woo a guy ooo...
i swear...
They both are hot!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I was told the meaning was ”friend“ nw...
Ogbeni means Mister or Brother...I don't look or sound like a man, do I?
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Nikkyshyne, baby hope you're around? Still waiting for Alutacontinua. It's getting interesting people. Oh yeah grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
omo, this one dry o.
Rofl. . . grin grin grin grin

I swear, this comment is funnier than the joke. . . grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
Didnt you people see my slot!!

I picked kittykat, acknowledge that asap and give us our GIFT angry angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:

Be calm and choose aright. I don't want to be you now. LOL
I dey tell you ooo... The guys brain are no more intact with that type of wooing coming from this girls.... And both of these girls don't want to lose...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
So far. . . .
Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME
* Berem
* Ishilove

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella:
Ogbeni means Mister or Brother...I don't look or sound like a man, do I?
Ohhhh!!!! Seriously, i don't know nw... I'm sorry about that... Are we cool? smiley smiley smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
D-Explorer:
So far. . . .
Romance Section Real Woman HALL of FAME
* Berem
* Ishilove

IS YOUR BROWSER NOT WORKING ADD KITTYKAT ASAP!! angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 02, 2012
Where is that AlbuQuerque guy now? Hurry up and make your choice ni.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: i swear...
They both are hot!!!
Lol... I hope you are hotter than them? Cos na you do shakara pass for the guys own...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

IS YOUR BROWSER NOT WORKING ADD KITTYKAT ASAP!! angry
Ode!!! You are to choose two jare...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
190: Well ladies and Jentlemen!!

here we are for slot 4 involving 3 beautiful, hardwork, sexy isnt the word - TO-DIE-FOR is the word ladies
after careful delebrations and thoughts these are what i have to say!!

Laundsky . .

You should be a poet, You got my favourite colour rite (BLUE and made use of the rite fonts)
Nice choice of words, i was moved and i am still moved, I believe without doubt that your MAN who ever he is
has cultivated one of the best women out there after my MAMA and he is indeed lucky to be with you *scrathes head, i wish it were me doe*
Your words sunk deep into my heart and i wont lie, i bookmarked that page for future reference maybe i could use it as an expo for a gurl/
but as you understand there has to be only one winner so i would hold on for now

Kandikane,
Thank you, i know i bugged you all the way to be here despite you were tired, you still showed me the strength of that AFRICAN WOMAN in you
you are strong, blessed and you are a fighter, no doubts - we have had alot of history together and we would always continue to be friends, this is a game but your words alone moved my UNMOVEABLE MOUNTAIN,Maybe you should use those words on ABACHA's son so he can date you since you like money alot cheesy thanks for dashing off that train for me, and i know i indeed bugged your fone just to drop those lovely words for me. I appericiate you and i gave you a tremendous round of applause for that, Thank you MY EVER BLAZING CANDY!!I would always continue to be there for you as you always had for me as long as there is LIFE IN ME, I thank you.. But as you know im forced to choose just one winner so i would stop for now

Kitty kat,
I still dont know why you choosed that name and happy birthday once again despite its almost past, didnt know u shared same date with my younger brother as you can see him on my DP, your post - hmmmmm, u didnt have to go personal, i have almost forgotten how we almost met and the help and advice you had for me, today you can go out and talk of my sucess to anyone, we would always continue to be friends and nothing would come between us - absolutely nothing, you can boast of endless advices you have given me till date and still does, i never saw it that way to be honest and reading that lovely piece reminded me of the history between us. . I would always continue to be there for you as you always had for me as long as there is LIFE IN ME, I thank you.. but as you know there has to be just one winner

THE LADY WHO WAS ABLE TO FINALLY CATCH MY HEART AFTER A 5HR SPELL EVENTUALLY IS . . . . . .

[size=28pt]KITTY KAT!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[/size] Congratulations dearie

and thank you kandi and laundsky!! - Y'all are the best from the rest~~cos u were all in the tougest group
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright people, if you're feeling The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 (female version) please i need just 5 'like' . Thank you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
ItsModella: Where is that AlbuQuerque guy now? Hurry up and make your choice ni.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
190, chillax na...we don see am. D-Explorer..KITTY CART O!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Ode!!! You are to choose two jare...

OUT OF THREE WOMEN, im going for one
the plan was outta 4, i selected 2
they present themselves and i select another 1 Finalist
makes everything easy, IF I HAVE TO SELECT AGAIN THEN IT WOULD BE LADUNSKSY cool
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
ikekings: Lol... I hope you are hotter than them? Cos na you do shakara pass for the guys own...
grin grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg if anybody sees that YIELD Gurl again,

call me. .
Ive bought BETTER BROOM wen dem take dey sweep compound take beat am angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (66)

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Open Letter To Ex-Corper That Had Sex With 2 Ladies In Owerri & Shared Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.