Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ (47260 Views)

The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
sexkillz: Ishilove is a devil. . . An angelic devil.
I do my best smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove and shaybe baby were both real..i love their posts..they didnt google but as IFIHEARAM told ishilove "SO ORIGINAL AND PUNCHY BUT IT
WONT FLY
", i think that's how i felt...shaybe baby nailed it more perfectly for me plus the S/hagging part?...that was straight forward dope!!..
I will go with shaybe..congrats ishilove
#my opinion though#

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
I beg to leave now.....my eyes are complaining bitterly....goodnight
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: Shaybe Baby, when i heard that shagging things, my brain just off. I couldn't read past that line again. Then i managed to pass there and i heard good cook? Damn!
Ishilove! I tell you, you got me there. You spoke like you really knew me inside out. I think you know how i like it, straight to the point. That opera voice part. . . Chai!
Well, after some heated debates with my grandpa in which he wanted to kill me and impersonate me, i have finally decided to go with my one and only Ishilove! Love you baby! We will rule the world together. Me singing, you writing, our children will be geniuses.
Shaybe baby, it was close k? No hard feelings. . .
Congratulations Ishilove, you just made our list of Real Women. You're hereby inducted into The Romance Section Real Women HALL of FAME. Please enjoy, congrats again! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by UjSizzle(f): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
I need a bath n my bed. Nanyt y'all
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2012
190:

kandiikane:
*runs across the room, searching*

Oh 190, 190
Where art thou?
My cold soul is seeking for yóur touch.
Only your touch can make this barren heart fruitful.
Without you, I cannot be.
Without you, everything i hold dear will mean nothing.
You fill up my empty heart with joy
You are the light that gives me hope when the world turns it's back on me.
You are the hand that carries me when I feel I cannot go on.
It's you I see in my future, it's you I see myself growing old with.
It's only you my body longs for.
Oh, 190 my love will continue to grow even after death.
For that it's how it should be. Our love side by side together through eternity and infinity beyond.

FOR BETTEER VIEWING!! cool

YIELD!!!!! angry angry
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
Wislet: ermm d-explorer, ima bail on dis one.
You got a slot babe cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2012
How yield disappeared from under my nose is beyond me

[size=4pt]please who take style see yield[/size]
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Maria-G:
I beg to leave now.....my eyes are complaining bitterly....goodnight
goodnight
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by shaybebaby(f): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: Shaybe Baby, when i heard that shagging things, my brain just off. I couldn't read past that line again. Then i managed to pass there and i heard good cook? Damn!
Ishilove! I tell you, you got me there. You spoke like you really knew me inside out. I think you know how i like it, straight to the point. That opera voice part. . . Chai!
Well, after some heated debates with my grandpa in which he wanted to kill me and impersonate me, i have finally decided to go with my one and only Ishilove! Love you baby! We will rule the world together. Me singing, you writing, our children will be geniuses.
Shaybe baby, it was close k? No hard feelings. . .
Enjoy lovie, It was all good fun. Well done Ishi-love. On that note I'm out for the night peeps. D-explorer and sex-killz, great thing you guy have got going here. I'll be chilling in my loser's hall of fame tongue
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Abeg,time to sleep don dey reach o...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
I would be passing my Judgement based on the 3 serious proposals from 3 lovely ladies

kandykane,
landusky
and kitty kart

i would give yield 5 mins to present her case please bear with me
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ishilove:
Yeah, dats wasup smiley. Our girls will sing, our boys will write.

Come, take my hand... The journey of a life time starts with a step. Let's take the step together, now, and forever... smiley
thats it baby. Our journey begins now. Who said NL cant match-make people? Tah!
Hey baby, i'm gonna send you that voice note ok? Come lie by my side this cold night under the starry skies and let me play your G string on the middle C.:*
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2012
Next ....!!!
its getting late oooooooo°°°°°°°°
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2012
slimyem: Abeg,time to sleep don dey reach o...
lol, Annita19 is no where to be found.....
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by shaybebaby(f): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
jhydebaba:
Kai!!! Blokos brokoto no accept ur application. Chai!!! U try sha.
s'alright, still had fun.

1 Like

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
ArQueBusieR, imma be straight with you...with the calmness and tactical awareness exhibited by sholly and goldie, even angels dont know whats on their minds...thes two hottie is so gonna light you up...berra get some heart protection on!!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2012
ATMC: that is ehhh
Btw ishilove...u spiced up d game congrats, gave me some clues *winks*
Its simple. Bee yourrself! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by slimyem: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz:
I tire o...
Upon all the mouthing..!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
shaybe baby:
Enjoy lovie, It was all good fun. Well done Ishi-love. On that note I'm out for the night peeps. D-explorer and sex-killz, great thing you guy have got going here. I'll be chilling in my loser's hall of fame tongue
Hahaha. You rock babe. Anything for you cheesy Welldone
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz:

ROTFL

She forgot, I so knew that gurl would DISAPOINT,
I so knew it grin grin grin
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by 190: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
my next post would be my final JOB-MENT for slot 3
involving 4 ladies!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2012
brokoto: thats it baby. Our journey begins now. Who said NL cant match-make people? Tah!
Hey baby, i'm gonna send you that voice note ok? Come lie by my side this cold night under the starry skies and let me play your G string on the middle C.:*
I eagerly await you. Serenade me, sing me sweet, melodious tunes, touch me with your voice...

I am ready... smiley
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
shaybe baby:
s'alright, still had fun.
yeah gurl...you did great..i would have chose you.you were on point!!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2012
Alright people, If you're having fun, please give this post 5 'like' cheesy Leggo

5 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikekings, recall your decisions. Post the two ladies you picked. Thank you!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by nikkyshyne(f): 10:59pm On Oct 02, 2012
Please let's move forward. Sleepy.
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2012
acidosis™:
Next ....!!!
its getting late oooooooo°°°°°°°°
my eyes are weary already! Am heading to bed brown sugar.thanks for making my day! Nyte nyte!
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
Shollypopz and Goldieluks, please present your codes before ArQueBusieR. Thank you! cheesy
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ArQueBusieR

U might be wondering why I picked you. Well, I hv to say I knew nothing about ur ID until d wooing thread but when I saw
d way you wooed Goldie I just had to hv u.....

Your intriguing sense of humor, ur sarcasm and above average IQ kept me coming back, u are a man of lil words I see......

I hv no experience with this to be honest, u might not hv had conversation with my ID like u hv had with Goldie's or should I say I
might not have enough Naija swag to back up my words to make u fall in love with me but my warrior, I do hv heart and I plan
on laying it all out today.

I'm attracted to your sense of humor and d heart u hv to serve your country. I don't care what people say about army guys,
u can always trust that I'll be loyal to you when u leave me to protect your people.

There are just some things that words cannot describe. The feeling I have when u quote me, when I think about you,
and when I dream about you, it's amazing! I've never felt that way before in my life. I think that you're a wonderful person
and u'll always be there when I need you. I see myself falling for u more and more these past few days. I think back
to when we first met- "When I laughed @ ur comment on how classy women don't cheat", and I know it's just going to keep getting better.
I don't think my love for you will ever fade or wither. I'll always be there for you and when you need someone to talk to I hope you come to me.
I'll be your best friend!
So once again I say, be my warrior, my protector, my psychologist and above all my every heart beat.
My life will be perfect with you in it.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by ikekings(m): 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
My analysis:
Itsmodella: nice and romantic but sounded more like a ”movie script“... Ogbeni!!! You will always be the number 3...**kisses**

ATMC: chai!!! This babe na correct... Hers was so real... Especially ”the profile“ and ”handsome part“... Babe!! I must confess you got my head spinning right round... Soooo romantic... For that ”ATMC“ is my best for the evening...##i'm still blushing from what you wrote... ”I LOVE YOU“ jare..

Maria-g: fabulous... Hers was sooo emotional.... I love hers wella... Babe can i come and place my head on you ”bam bam la la“? You gat me girl...

So after all analysis:
”ATMC“ and ”MARIA G“ come to my room asap...
Re: 32 Beautiful Ladies - 14 Men - 6 Hours|The Wooing Challenge (SE1-females)~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ArQueBusieR

As I lie in the balcony,
and stare into space,
the stars start to move,
into the shape of ur face,
that I have imagined in my head.

Wow! I see you there now,
looking down at me,
with that cute little smile,
that I like to see.

You say "close your eyes",
"tell me what you see",
I see only two people,
just you and me.

We make love through the night,
on that brown raffia mat,
then I hold you while thinking,
I have never wanted someone this bad.

Oh I wish I could be,
in that one special place,
as I lie on the balcony,
and I stare into space.

Quiero que me quieras cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (66)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / When Your Boyfriend Loves His Car More Than You / What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.