Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

#Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ (16455 Views)

Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
What's happening?
I thought individuals were just supposed to post their points for first round only? why are people already quoting others?
People should stick to the rules cheesy
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by ijebabe: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2012
I think we should continue with the remaining 2 rounds tomorrow so that we can give the other 2 a chance to participate and get scored.

Unfortunately I'll have to take my leave now. Good job guys smiley

Killz, I sent you a PM.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Riskyman(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
Killz, when is d second round starting or should we continue supporting out motions?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
I understand that it is getting late. We also have commitments tomorrow morning. Some of the participants are in a different time zone as well, so we would shelve round 2 until they have all posted thier arguments and the judges have posted their scores. That may not happen today.

So while we wait for the rest of the participants, please be informed that the subsequent rounds continue tomorrow. . .

Thank you.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sexkillz why did you hide my posts?

Isn't this a debate?

Aren't we suppose to counter each others points?

I didn't use any bad words, I just countered him.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan: Sexkillz why did you hide my posts?

Isn't this a debate?

Aren't we suppose to counter each others points?

I didn't use any bad words, I just countered him.
I am sorry about that.

You will counter him in round two. When round two starts, i will unhide your post. smiley
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2012
Alright thanks. smiley

So I guess I would have enough time to reply Am beautiful's post. cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan: Alright thanks. smiley

Come on baby
Let's do the twist cheesy
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by dubem3(m): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
i hope that in all fairness u'ld wait for my post
to come in by tomorrow evening if i can't post it during
the day. g'nyt peeps
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
My network has been bad like very bad btw I have crazy man to contest with•i wud try my best to get off d network issues bt den I hope the thread wunt be locked
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
AmBeautiful: Come on baby
Let's do the twist cheesy
Patience sweety round two is a few hours away...in the mean time enjoy yourself cos tomorrow would be much hotter and tougher than today. smiley
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Rocktation(f): 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2012
Well done, people!
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
Patience sweety round two is a few hours away...in the mean time enjoy yourself cos tomorrow would be much hotter and tougher than today. smiley
oversabi sheby u didn't hear its turn by turn abi?lolz,tomoro my network shall be berra and you shall hear from me moreso I neva said anything abt superficial love!you be real crazyman•we go jam tomorow[offers him a hand shake]
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 9:28pm On Oct 07, 2012
*yawns* I guess is goodnight right? undecided. Till next round cheesy
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: I am sorry about that.

You will counter him in round two. When round two starts, i will unhide your post. smiley
I hope you unhide my reply to him as well,that's if this stOOpid network let it get to you
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Please, we are waiting on these people - Mary4life, Mrs. Chima, Vicky and Delkuf. Thank you!
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by delkuf(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2012
killz y did u hide my post. i knw i was late. It was the netwrk and other stuff. but u shldnt have hide post. when is round two starting tomorrow. OMG, am not happy.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
But you did na. Here is it below...

Are you already denying what you posted. undecided
my dear you quoted someone else•am no drunk not to know what am saying!read my post again
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
delkuf: killz y did u hide my post. i knw i was late. It was the netwrk and other stuff. but u shldnt have hide post. when is round two starting tomorrow. OMG, am not happy.
I did not hide your post. You are yet to post your arguments
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by greedie1(f): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Reporting 4 duty.

Constructive arguments, Well done People...
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan: Alright thanks. smiley

bia this boy\man!the more I read my post and not find anything like superficial love the more. angry I get with you,warn yourself o.if you try that kain tin tomoro ehn we go fight physical fight or better still,wear glasses tomoro wen coming here
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 9:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
Sexkillz, what time is d next round?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2012
skydeep: Sexkillz, what time is d next round?
Starts from 12 noon tomorrow, nigerian time.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
bia this boy\man!the more I read my post and not find anything like superficial love the more. angry I get with you,warn yourself o.if you try that kain tin tomoro ehn we go fight physical fight or better still,wear glasses tomoro wen coming here
I'm sincerely sorry...

I was quoting and adding at the same time, the whole this was so strenuous and I had about 3 windows opened...I must have mixed up words there.

Accept my apologies.

I would modify my post.

But this proved one thing...the ages it took her, and the confusion she displayed publicly pertaining that post shows clearly that she copied and pasted 75% of her opinion.

Judges take note.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by MrsChima1(f): 10:08pm On Oct 07, 2012
Dammmmmmn! I missed the debate?!! Sighs.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
sexkillz: Starts from 12 noon tomorrow, nigerian time.
12noon on a Monday...I don't think i would be available.

Why not make it in the evening?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 10:13pm On Oct 07, 2012
CrazyMan:
I'm sincerely sorry...

I was quoting and adding at the same time, the whole this was so strenuous and I had about 3 windows opened...I must have mixed up words there.

Accept my apologies.

I would modify my post.

I'm sorry.
no wahala btw plz do modify it,you have to be available tomorrow oooo,we have an unfinished bussiness,you specifically!sweetdreams
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
Dammmmmmn! I missed the debate?!! Sighs.
No you did not. Pls post your arguments
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by CrazyMan(m): 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2012
Modified....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.