Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

#Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ (16458 Views)

Debate: Money Can Buy "True Love" In Nigeria. I Dare Anyone To Challenge Me / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Skydeep
Sound reasoning - 0 Point

clap for yourself grin
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by DExplorer1: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
AmBeautiful: i think the judges and the organizer's of this debate should have waited for me to complete my second post by replying Adaeze's second post.
Next time, that should actually be a fair case, except the debater states otherwise!
Anywayz, its all good!
Let me make it clear that the judges are ONLY interested in your first post of any round. Further reply is by personal decision and probably for fun. Thank you!
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Let me make it clear that the judges are ONLY interested in your first post of any round. Further reply is by personal decision and probably for fun. Thank you!

i beg your pardon?
Are you saying i cant read?
angry
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Riskyman(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
AmBeautiful:

i beg your pardon?
Are you saying i cant read?
angry

Shaa i don beg you?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by ijebabe: 11:13am On Oct 09, 2012
Risky man:
Good presentation and clear explanation although for a second round I was expecting a more striking start with a better reference than 'a media person' grin. Good conclusion.

Content: 3 points
Presentation style/delivery: 3.5 points
Grammatical correctness: 4 points
Sentence construction: 3.5 points
Clarity/fluency: 3 points
Sound reasoning: 4 points
Score: 21

dubem3:
An interesting angle in your arguments with real issues.

Content: 4 points
Presentation style/delivery: 3.5 points
Sentence construction: 4 points
Sound reasoning: 3.5 points
Score: 22

Pearl
You had covered many points in your arguments and you would have received more points only if you had presented your arguments with proper spacing and punctuation. Using the phone is a pain but you only need to press 'enter' twice and Robert is your fathers brother!

This also affected your content as there were areas you could have explained properly and provide references for to get more points, such as the disrespect women have for men over lack of money and romantic love in the old days. Good argument overall.

Content: 3.5 points
Presentation style/delivery: 2 points
Sentence construction: 3 points
Score: 19.5

Skydeep:
I only had a problem with quality of your argument against Pearl. She had addressed some issues in the first post that you did not provide adequate responses to. I hope your next round will be hotter!

Content: 2 points
Presentation style/delivery: 3 points
Grammatical correctness: 3 points
Sentence construction: 3 points
Clarity/fluency: 3.5 points
Sound reasoning: 2 points
Score: 16.5

AmBeautiful:
Excellent presentation and lucidity in your explanation. There was a minor digression which Adaeze pointed out but it's all good. Very practical approach.

Presentation style/delivery: 5 points
Clarity/fluency: 5 points
Score: 26

Adaeze003
Another excellent presentation with very good points raised!

Presentation style/delivery: 4 points
Clarity/fluency: 5 points
Sound reasoning: 5 points
Score: 26
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
What next
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Thank you judges. . .
The 3rd and final round is now open. Participants are entitled to a maximum of 4 posts in this round.

The debate ends 9 pm today. So make those points count. . . Cheers.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
^^lol, my bad.......just fooling around,
note taken!

@Yesterday: I won!! undecided undecided
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
I await sky deep,she should come before me
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Riskyman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hmmmm.. i have been winning Dubem since we started, i will afford him the benefit of starting first, maybe we will win this time around grin

Dubem Nwanne, i await you. Fire
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 1:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
*clears throat*
Good day my unbiased judges and wonderful viewers out there. I remain Skydeep. I still oppose the motion " money sustains romantic love".

My opponent(pearls) made mention of sugar daddies and mummies(sorry I didnt quote her statement) and how they spend money on their lovers for love. Now let me ask DO YOU THINK THESE SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES SPEND THEIR MONEY TO SUSTAIN THE LOVE OR TO SUSTAIN THEIR LOVERS? Now let me tell you that this so call sugar daddies and mummies have wives and husbands at home. Now despite the money they have and spend on their wives(sugar mummies) which you refer to as "sustaining their romantic love", yet they still cheat on their husband. Now tell me if this money spent have any positive effect on their marriage? Same goes to the husband. His wife wears the best and most expensive perfumes, wears the best make-up just to please the husband and yet the husband cant stop flirting outside. Now tell me WHY IS THE WEAPON CALLED MONEY NOT WORKING TO SUSTAIN THE LOVE? Dont tell me you dont know what I am talking about? Sure you do. The big answer is BECAUSE THE LOVE IS NOT THERE BETWEEN THE MAN AND THE WOMAN. They made MONEY their priority in their marriage and not love. I rest my case. Thanks
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep: *clears throat*
Good day my unbiased judges and wonderful viewers out there. I remain Skydeep. I still oppose the motion " money sustains romantic love".

My opponent(pearls) made mention of sugar daddies and mummies(sorry I didnt quote her statement) and how they spend money on their lovers for love. Now let me ask DO YOU THINK THESE SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES SPEND THEIR MONEY TO SUSTAIN THE LOVE OR TO SUSTAIN THEIR LOVERS? Now let me tell you that this so call sugar daddies and mummies have wives and husbands at home. Now despite the money they have and spend on their wives(sugar mummies) which you refer to as "sustaining their romantic love", yet they still cheat on their husband. Now tell me if this money spent have any positive effect on their marriage? Same goes to the husband. His wife wears the best and most expensive perfumes, wears the best make-up just to please the husband and yet the husband cant stop flirting outside. Now tell me WHY IS THE WEAPON CALLED MONEY NOT WORKING TO SUSTAIN THE LOVE? Dont tell me you dont know what I am talking about? Sure you do. The big answer is BECAUSE THE LOVE IS NOT THERE BETWEEN THE MAN AND THE WOMAN. They made MONEY their priority in their marriage and not love. I rest my case. Thanks
good day my unbiased judges and opponent
I still can not understand why my opponent keep reading a different meaning to my comments and questions to her!

I said and I still repeat that so many young girls go around sugar daddies for the so purpose of getting income for their upkeep and general maintanance,these young ladies have their boyfriends who claim to love them and yet allow them go after sugar daddies.now my questions are

Is it right for a girl in love with a guy to go having affairs with older men for money?obviously no

Now do you think if the guys in questions provided for these ladies they claim to love that such social vices will stand?[That's if you see it as such]

My next question is if these guys love the looks of their supposed girlfriends,how does goin an extramile to provide their needs and basic neccesities show it isn't a love based affair but money based?

I also asked if you have ever heard of how ladies in the old days abandoned their spouses who cud not afford their needs for white\european men who were capable of taking care of them.this goes to show that money has always been required in a romantic love even from the days of our fathers and mothers.

Furthermore,talking about sugerdaddies\mummies goin after younger girls despite the money they get is a digression from the topic but I wouldn't leave it unanswered

The major reason most women go after younger guys is as a result of some other factors,money exclusive.

Maybe the so called husbands they are married to are the types who no little or nothing about how romance.any woman who has a wealthy husband that can satisfy her in all areas and show her care wouldn't look out

The men in the other hand are been pushed into chasing and falling for younger ladies because the girls in question call for it.

If an older man asks two three or four young ladies out simply cause he's wealthy and they all turn him down do you think he would go to a fifth?but because most guys have been lacking in their responsibilities[as liitle as these responsibilities are]you see that young girls even throw themselves at the older men and most of them even go as far as goin to the news papers to indicate their want for such men

So would you blame an aged man who has the money to spend on a boyfriend care~less about girl for taking care of such girls and getting what they want in return?these are questions we should ask ourselves.thank you
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 2:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
good day my unbiased judges and opponent
I still can not understand why my opponent keep reading a different meaning to my comments and questions to her!

I said and I still repeat that so many young girls go around sugar daddies for the so purpose of getting income for their upkeep and general maintanance,these young ladies have their boyfriends who claim to love them and yet allow them go after sugar daddies.now my questions are

Is it right for a girl in love with a guy to go having affairs with older men for money?obviously no

Now do you think if the guys in questions provided for these ladies they claim to love that such social vices will stand?[That's if you see it as such]

My next question is if these guys love the looks of their supposed girlfriends,how does goin an extramile to provide their needs and basic neccesities show it isn't a love based affair but money based?

I also asked if you have ever heard of how ladies in the old days abandoned their spouses who cud not afford their needs for white\european men who were capable of taking care of them.this goes to show that money has always been required in a romantic love even from the days of our fathers and mothers.

Furthermore,talking about sugerdaddies\mummies goin after younger girls despite the money they get is a digression from the topic but I wouldn't leave it unanswered

The major reason most women go after younger guys is as a result of some other factors,money exclusive.

Maybe the so called husbands they are married to are the types who no little or nothing about how romance.any woman who has a wealthy husband that can satisfy her in all areas and show her care wouldn't look out

The men in the other hand are been pushed into chasing and falling for younger ladies because the girls in question call for it.

If an older man asks two three or four young ladies out simply cause he's wealthy and they all turn him down do you think he would go to a fifth?but because most guys have been lacking in their responsibilities[as liitle as these responsibilities are]you see that young girls even throw themselves at the older men and most of them even go as far as goin to the news papers to indicate their want for such men

these are questions we should ask ourselves.thank you

Now let me ask you, WOULD YOU GO AFTER A SUGAR DADDY IF YOUR BOYFRIEND COMPLAINED THAT HE HAD NO MONEY TO BUY YOU SOME GIRLS STUFF? Sorry to say but that is Gold-digger in the making because your have made it his responsibility to make sure you are alive when he is just your boyfriend. Again you said it is an avenue for guys to hang-out with sugar mummies. Now tell me who is sustaining who between the guy and the sugar- mummy?

pearl~hapi:

So would you blame an aged man who has the money to spend on a boyfriend care~less about girl for taking care of such girls and getting what they want in return?
pls can you anglicize this. I dont understand it a bit undecided

Note: DONT MISTAKE INFATUATION FOR LOVE.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Riskyman(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
All protocols are duly deserved:
It’s me, yes me, Risky_man and I’m supporting the motion.

The level at which a relationship will be romantic/sweet or boring depends not solely, but greatly on money. Are we going to compare a relationship between a lady and a guy that can afford to take his lover on a trip to, say “Paris”, Dinner, Movie, Shopping etc, to the one where the guy can’t afford anything other than coming just by the street corner to stand and discuss with his lover? (Just wait until a rich guy come calling). Let’s bring it back here on our dear “nairaland”, we all see the type of threads ladies keep opening and that alone can give us an insight to what I’m talking about. There is a saying that “'Money hai to honey hai”.

Okay DUBEM, let me agree with you for a minute and also ask you those following question: If money is needed to sustain a romantic love/relationship, how do expect a lady and a guy in a long distance relationship/romantic love to cope? Okay, let’s look at it this way… You will be the lady and I will be the guy.

DUBEM as a lady in a relationship with me (the guy), how on earth will you feel if I spend a full month without communicating, visiting, sending gifts to you, for the sample fact that I’m not working/no income.
Let’s call a spade a spade and not call it rake (“I have been there and I have done that”).. DUBEM, both the unbiased judges and wonderful viewers reading this, knows that you(DUBEM) will walk.. I mean, that particular month will be the last month you will have anything to do with not only me, but any poor, broke ass, deprived, unfortunate, underprivileged, pitiable, destitute, poverty-stricken, impoverished and penniless guy.

Below are some responds I got from some friends online in different countries and they are not members/visitors of our dear “nairaland”: I won’t edit anything
neha , dehradun, 2011-01-27 22:09:13.41
“yes money is important. i agree u dnt need money to be loved. bt u need money to keep ur love life in existence....falling in love wid a poor guy is easy bt spending a happy lyf wid him is not possible...”

karthik, hyderabad, 2011-10-27 14:43:08.18
“with out money ur relation wont last long................”

amita, delhi, 2008-08-26 16:16:30.48
“Practically speaking money or say financial stability/independence proves making an individual strong and confident. One who's sound in money or is independent never feels frustrated or feels down from other people. Better thoughts could only come when basic needs are already fulfilled, no complexes, no stress. Money does ruin also. it plays an important role to give relations a stability.”

Raj, France, 2008-07-09 20:51:48.197
“When poverty knocks the door love jumps out of the window, Its the money which binds the couples together, Have you ever seen a girl marrying her poor lover, leaving an alternate option to marry a rich guy. You might find some cases but love disappear after few days”

MG, Delhi, 2008-07-02 12:38:01.53
“It is important to retain your love as love. I know my girlfriend always demands something or other in one or otherway. Petrol is too costly, gifts are costly too, Movie ticket, gifts, food, I mean, its not bad but yes it is important to express love, otherwise sometimes no-money can lead to huge gap in relationship and may end your relationship too.”

Alright let’s take it a step further:

“…. My doubt is the expectation of my family and friends. They believe a poor man is nicer because he nothing to be proud of and I will not be happy if I become the breadwinner in the family. Currently I totally disagree with them, but am afraid if what they say is true. I am afraid I am not being realistic since staying in a romantic relationship, is not all about love only, but money plays an important part. Because, even if i can afford raising a family and even buying a small house all by my income, i still believe that it should be a man's job. Should I let go or keep this relationship? Am I being realistic or not with the relationship?
Warm regards,
Cathie “

The above statement is from a lady, and it clearly portrays how a lady feels when she is in a relationship with a poor guy even when the lady can afford to support that relationship.

My dear unbiased judges and wonderful viewers reading this debate knows that money is power, it sustains and is also very much needed to sustain a romantically involved relationship/love.

Still me, Risky_man
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
[quote author=skydeep]
Now let me ask you, WOULD YOU GO AFTER A SUGAR DADDY IF YOUR BOYFRIEND COMPLAINED THAT HE HAD NO MONEY TO BUY YOU SOME GIRLS STUFF? Sorry to say but that is Gold-digger in the making because your have made it his responsibility to make sure you are alive when he is just your boyfriend. Again you said it is an avenue for guys to hang-out with sugar mummies. Now tell me who is sustaining who between the guy and the sugar- mummy?

No,I wouldn't go after a sugar daddy if my boyfriend complains he has no money

My boy friend provides my needs at all times but right now he's broke and can't provide for the main time is different from he doesn't provide at all

Most of these girls find themselves in the last situation I just explained,and that is why going after older men is a routine for them

Come to think of it,why would anyone go into an affair when they aint buoyant enough to be there for each other!

And yes I uphold the fact that a guy has the responsibility to be there for he's girlfriend and provide her with her basic needs except in cases where the girl states otherwise

If money shouldn't be involved in a love affair then sex shouldn't be involved as well!

If you say money isn't required in a romantic love[because it shows the love is not true]then premarital sex which has been greatly condemned even in the bible should also not be required[because it is no proof of love niether is it moral]

Am sure you have heard of how most guys gives suprise birthday parties\packages to their spouses[eg the one the famous actress,stephnie okereke got from her hobby]am also sure you can imagine its a ladies birthday party and the guy sends her a textmsg of just about 5lines and it ends there.
My question now is,between the two love affair which do you think lacks more romance and care[not forgetting that romance and care is a major factor in a love affair]and which do you think would last longer

And hey!don't give me the story of it means money is the basis of the relationship and it means without money the relationship can not work.hell no!it only means that money has been put in place to show care and romance
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:

if money should'nt be involved in a love affair, then sex shouldn't be involved as well
Like seriously?
Now are you saying Money and Sex go in pari-pasu? No Money No sex. Oh my Gosh! My instincts is telling me something negative.
Let me get this clear, I guess you are over stressing this topic. Yes we need money to survive and provide necessities but it should not be our priority in a relationship. Now based on your statement "No money No sex", I can see how important money is in your relationship. What if he loses his job(heaven forbid)?

Now talking about " No money No sex", are we saying that those that patronize prostitutes are sustaining romantic love towards them? Pls let me know if I have gone contrary to the topic with this question. I rest my case
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by xynerise: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am proud of you baby cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Idowuogbo(f): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise: Am proud of you baby cool
Me 2! Go mama andimeru! Go! * blowing whistle*
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise: Am proud of you baby cool
Thanks.
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Me 2! Go mama andimeru! Go! * blowing whistle*
Thanks for your support. cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by xynerise: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where is your opponent na? undecided oops! Am I disturbing?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise: Where is your opponent na? undecided oops! Am I disturbing?
Affirmative cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 4:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
xynerise: Where is your opponent na? undecided oops! Am I disturbing?
lmao•now this is romance without money!una try ooooo btw I think moi sweety shud be here too[exageration]well this is cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep:
Affirmative cool
ano run oooo,am still here gidigba btw I think we shud hear from the judges befor we go on ryt?
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by skydeep(f): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
pearl~hapi:
ano run oooo,am still here gidigba btw I think we shud hear from the judges befor we go on ryt?
cmon baby, I was responding to his second question. "am I disturbing?" cool
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by pearlhapi(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
skydeep:
cmon baby, I was responding to his second question. "am I disturbing?" cool
kk I await the judges tho
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by delkuf(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yo killz, am very sorry. the netwrk was bad, and there is election stuff we are doing in my place of wrk. Am veri sory. I dont knw if i still play
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
CrazyMan: But when next another debate comes up, please pair me with MrbrownJ; we've got lots of unfinished business to take care of, and also he's a very strong debater.

One of the best from my opinion.

Although i do not remember what unfinished business we have, I will be glad to debate with you (or anyone) so long as the topic is something that interests me.

Mrs..Chima:
I guess I missed another one huh? SMH.

Can I still state my opposing view? I challenge MBJ. grin grin grin grin

Take a ticket and stand in line, many have tried to challenge MBJ and his open minded views, and most have failed (ask Sagamite, he is still licking his wounds from an MBJ beat down, lol)
Re: #Debate: Money Sustains Romantic Love# ~ENDED~ by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
Adaeze003: @ambeautiful.
All this talk about real love and romantic love might be pointless because one leads to the other. And real love cannot exist without romantic love. That said, I hope you understand that this is not an argument between you and me but rather a general debate. So once again telling me that 'you have alot to offer and if I have only the body to offer its fine' is very irrelevant. Also,I never implied that in my post.

Back to the debate. I know that the topic is not all about a guy giving a girl but it can also go the other way round so i ask. How would you see a guy that takes money from his girlfriend in the name of sustaining love?
Note that I'm not against people helping eachother but this does not guarantee you an unending love and that's my point. Give guy/girl money, shower him/her with gifts all you want, when he/she is ready to live he/she will! So remind me again how money sustains romantic love!

I'm also happy to know you agree with me that they are many other things one can offer in a relationship that beats money (in my opinion). For example companionship. Again, give a guy or girl a million dollars and leave them to their own troubles and lets see how this love will be sustained.

And by hook up I didn't mean a one night stand I meant dating and that is true whether you choose to accept it or not.

Here you go with the personal issues once more, about me staying poor and reporting back. Sorry I can't because I have my hands and brain to utilize and not a man or love to pay my bills. About the cleanliness part you can refer to my previous post.

Thanks.

Ambeautiful speaking…. Good afternoon....

My argument between real love and romantic love is not pointless, you know why?
Romantic love if not handled properly as it ought to be, would die a sudden death. If one does not have what it takes to sustain romantic love, I bet you it would die even before it starts. You have failed to realize that romantic love also involves keeping attraction between both parties constant. Then if you have only all the love in this world, can you tell me how your love can keep this balance? Believe me, money is one of those things that can keep things balanced.
Being unkempt, smelly, malnourished, dirty and tattered can kill attraction very fast. Money buys the things needed to keep up an attractive appearance.
The calls to be made to your partner, is it love that would provide the airtime, to make such calls?
The outings to the beach, the cinemas, the market ……… is it love that would provide the means to pay for the transport fare, the tickets and the products to be bought in the market?

Okay, how about this scenario, if one is experiencing difficulties in life and you need serious financial help from your partner and instead action, one hears “baby you know i love you so much”, does this make the problem go away?
People helping each other simply explains the term “I got your back” and it gives a warm feeling that any day anytime, there’s someone out there to count one. Showering gifts on your partner and providing some basic financial support can help in strengthening a relationship. Being miserly can be tiring and can cause a hitch in any relationship.

Despite the fact that there are many other things to be offered in a relationship, you would agree with me that in most case “these many other things in one way or the other have a correlation to money” Take companionship for example; we all know what it means. Now when I and my partner are together, sometimes we may want to do stuff like getting some ice cream, going to the beach and so on…. Please is it love that is going to make all this happen? Or is love now the official legal tender of the world? It is not every time partners just want to visit friends, go to church, go for cheap and free programs or sit indoors cuddling up, playing ‘ludo’ and soaking garri , some special occasion calls for special treats. Please PEOPLE stop deceiving yourselves. Money is REQUIRED to sustain love.
Here you go again trying to turn the topic, upside down. The topic never pinpointed if the man or woman should possess the money but rather is simply ‘Money is required to sustain a relationship’ I suggest we debate based on this. Whether you like to agree with it or not, in a relationship a man must spend his cash on you at a point in time even with you utilizing your hands and brains!

People, money is required to sustain a romantic relationship!
Thank you…

****sources……internet, ambeautiful .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Disagreement Is Inevitable For A Healthy Relationship - Bamisepeters' Blog / How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.