Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (59788 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ositadima1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2012
PLS SAY NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE, SAY NO TO CULTISM its not worth it.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
jude33084:

No community can try Ŧħåϯ Ť☺ AAU student cheesy

Abi Ɣ☺Ʊ want give boys chance to commit grin
that is why I hate schools that operate off campus system! Students living outside the school premises are not safe most often. students are meant to live in hostels buit by the school.there you can monitor the students and criminal activities.my house is close to LASU and I know how students indulge in criminal activities around Iba,igando and its environs.I was almost robbed twice by students in my hood and being the JULIAN BOND 007 I was,I was able to escape.its high time all these schools with off campus system did something urgent to avoid further problems between host communities and students.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
Fools. Were the boys cultists/robbers or not? That is the ONLY question that should be answered. If the answer is no, then there has been a tragedy of monumental, unfathomable proportions that must be addressed. However, if the answer is yes, then to hell with any numbskull that sees the jungle justice meted to them as a big deal. This whole 'us' versus 'them' nonsense that so-called Uniport students are orchestrating really begs the question. I'm sure it's their fellow student robbers and cultists that are spoiling for war - supported by the idiotic girls that are sad that 'fine boys' were killed in such a manner.

Nigeria has bigger problems to worry about than a few violent animals that were lynched on account of their crimes. Some of us are not carried away by media/social media hype about what's really not important.

Who massacred 40 innocent students in Mubi, Adamawa state? Who are the bastards that have been bombing churches and killing hundreds of innocent worshippers? Who are the kidnappers giving us sleepless nights? How do we eliminate the countless armed robbers threatening millions of families across the country? These are the real problems that require our attention. . .not cooking up a useless storm over robbers/cultists that met their deserved waterloo.:.

8 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by candieangel12(f): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2012
freecocoa: That your friend doesn't know what she's saying, where are the supposed weapons? Where are the goods they stole? People should stop spreading lies abeg.

Kay how do you know its a lie? Im just saying what she told me. None of us were there 2 know wat really happened so no1 has the basis 2 say anything is a lie because truth of the matter, anything could have happened. They could be innocent or they could be guilty, no1 truly knows but what everyone agrees on is that they were brutally punished & something shud be done about it.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by eherbal(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
coogar:

this is why its good to put one's kids in a good school where they can be protected. students murdered like fowls and the student union of the said school are pussfooting around the issue like bitchès! oau students would never allow this to happen to one of their own! by now, aluu village would have been leveled by awo boys!
great ife!!!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: Wait till your brother/sister is murdered in cold blood so you know what it feels like to loose your own unjustly,I personally will wage war against that satanic village.

God forbid and I reject that IJN. That shall never be my portion, nor my families or anyone around me. Get ye thee behind me, you agent and son of devil. Please don't let me get vexed at you, I don't want to use my mouth to cuss you, so please let it ends there. As much as I know, none of my family members will ever get involved into any such of acts, to the extent of being killed in cold blood. I guess you are having problem understanding English, or maybe your brain is dysfunctioning as a result of excessive alcohol in-take or maybe you just finished smoking skunk. Mine is not to judge anyone and I am justifying neither the deceased nor the villagers who set them ablaze. Please don't give me lip, let it end here and I don't want to read any more comment from you, please. I beg of you!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ositadima1(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Code 007 indeed aka JULIAN BOND
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by wills(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT AND ITS SECURITY AGENCIES IN AND AROUND RIVERS STATE. TO LEAVE UNARRESTED AND UNPUNISHED THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS ACT WILL CERTAINLY BE ONE MORE DEATH/DECAY/DEGENERATION OF OUR SOCIETY AND COUNTRY.

NOTHING LESS THAN AND OPEN TRAIL IN A COURT OF LAW AND WITH ENOUGH PUBLICITY FOR EVERY NIGERIAN TO HEAR AND SEE THAT JUSTICE LIES IN THE HAND OF THE LAW/GOVERNMENT AND NOT THE SELF APPOINTED JUDGE AND EXECUTIONERS VIGILANTE AND MEMBERS OF ALLU COMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE, THAT CARRIED OUT THIS MOST HORRENDOUS ACT.

GOVERNOR AMECHI,PRESIDENT GOODLUCK, IGP,SSS, THE JUDICIARY AND THE NIGERIAN PRESS. WE WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS STORY TURNS OUT, MAYBE THIS WILL HELP SHOW THAT EVERY SANE SOCIETY HAS RULES WHICH MUST BE OBEYED,NO ONE TAKES LAWS IN THEIR OWN HANDS EXCEPT IN A LAWLESS SOCIETY...

MAY THE SOULS OF THE LOST ONES IN MUBI KILLINGS AND THOSE OF THIS MOST UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT IN ALLU ALL REST PEACEFULLY.

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2012
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: that is why I hate schools that operate off campus system! Students living outside the school premises are not safe most often. students are meant to live in hostels buit by the school.there you can monitor the students and criminal activities.my house is close to LASU and I know how students indulge in criminal activities around Iba,igando and its environs.I was almost robbed twice by students in my hood and being the JULIAN BOND 007 I was,I was able to escape.its high time all these schools with off campus system did something urgent to avoid further problems between host communities and students.
No wonder agbero spirit too much for your body,hmmm so na that glorious secondary school wey dem call LASU you dey school.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
ositadima1: Code 007 indeed aka JULIAN BOND
sharrap joor! Don't fucck with me ok? grin

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2012
so how is the fight coming up? are the students winning the war?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
wills: TO THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT AND ITS SECURITY AGENCIES IN AND AROUND RIVERS STATE. TO LEAVE UNARRESTED AND UNPUNISHED THE PERPETRATORS OF THIS ACT WILL CERTAINLY BE ONE MORE DEATH/DECAY/DEGENERATION OF OUR SOCIETY AND COUNTRY.

NOTHING LESS THAN AND OPEN TRAIL IN A COURT OF LAW AND WITH ENOUGH PUBLICITY FOR EVERY NIGERIAN TO HEAR AND SEE THAT JUSTICE LIES IN THE HAND OF THE LAW/GOVERNMENT AND NOT THE SELF APPOINTED JUDGE AND EXECUTIONERS VIGILANTE AND MEMBERS OF ALLU COMMUNITY IN RIVERS STATE, THAT CARRIED OUT THIS MOST HORRENDOUS ACT.

GOVERNOR AMECHI,PRESIDENT GOODLUCK, IGP,SSS, THE JUDICIARY AND THE NIGERIAN PRESS. WE WAIT TO SEE HOW THIS STORY TURNS OUT, MAYBE THIS WILL HELP SHOW THAT EVERY SANE SOCIETY HAS RULES WHICH MUST BE OBEYED,NO ONE TAKES LAWS IN THEIR OWN HANDS EXCEPT IN A LAWLESS SOCIETY...

MAY THE SOULS OF THE LOST ONES IN MUBI KILLINGS AND THOSE OF THIS MOST UNFORTUNATE INCIDENT IN ALLU ALL REST PEACEFULLY.
Why the upper case,font and colour? Disgusting and blur
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by candieangel12(f): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2012
soundtruth: so how is the fight coming up? are the students winning the war?

Lol there is no fight yett. This thread is just another rumor.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: No wonder agbero spirit too much for your body,hmmm so na that glorious secondary school wey dem call LASU you dey school.
LASU ke? I didn't go to LASU. I graduated in 2005.I live around that area and I know how students disturb with their criminal activities.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2012
candieangel12:

Lol there is no fight yett. This thread is just another rumor.

it appears nairaland is now a rumor spin mill, are you really sure there is no riot? what about that picture na? haba where are those that said their junior sister called that uniport is burning na?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by candieangel12(f): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
soundtruth:

it appears nairaland is now a rumor spin mill, are you really sure there is no riot? what about that picture na? haba where are those that said their junior sister called that uniport is burning na?

Lmao dont mind people and their rumors. The picture the op posted is an old picture and lol my friend is in uniport and she says there is no riot but the students r thinking of retaliation and I'm pretty sure uniport isn't burning.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ositadima1(m): 8:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
@Berem lipsrsealed
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
ghettodreamz:

God forbid and I reject that IJN. That shall never be my portion, nor my families or anyone around me. Get ye thee behind me, you agent and son of devil. Please don't let me get vexed at you, I don't want to use my mouth to cuss you, so please let it ends there. As much as I know, none of my family members will ever get involved into any such of acts, to the extent of being killed in cold blood. I guess you are having problem understanding English, or maybe your brain is dysfunctioning as a result of excessive alcohol in-take or maybe you just finished smoking skunk. Mine is not to judge anyone and I am justifying neither the deceased nor the villagers who set them ablaze. Please don't give me lip, let it end here and I don't want to read any more comment from you, please. I beg of you!
Look who is talking,you don't want it to happen to any of your family members yet you see nothing wrong with it happening to someone else'.
You are just a crunch beetle-headed goon,go lick your momma as:s

1 Like

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Horus(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2012
Where is the source of this story? Any link?, or is it fake?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by chucky234(m): 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: LASU ke? I didn't go to LASU. I graduated in 2005.I live around that area and I know how students disturb with their criminal activities.
Hmmm maybe I'll pay you a surprise visit one of these days,no go think am oooo
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by coogar: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2012
e-herbal:
great ife!!!

some universities are glorified secondary schools! i don't care if the boys were cultists or not - let the police/judiciary deal with their offences! however, to maim 4 students in broad day light like that is just barbaric and the student union of uniport should hang their heads in shame! they are püssies!

a good university should have a strong student union body who should have prevented the incident in the first place. now that students have been killed, they should be running riot in that community as we speak! yes, violence won't bring back the dead but it would send a statement to the people of that community that students should not be executed via jungle justice!

obasanjo knew rolling his tanks on odi community in 1999 would not bring back the soldiers that were killed in that community - but his action sent a statement to that community! till today, i doubt the people of odi would kill a goat without a cause, let alone kill human beings after the horror they witnessed in 1999. if the student union don't act now, this shyte would happen again in the near future!
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mskata(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2012
Candieangel dis ur frnd version of d matter no enter at all undecided
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by osamedia(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
chreld_b:

if that is true then the OP is really livin up to his name. mtshew

OP. shebi u want make i swear for you abi? 4 God sake i tought this pics was the display of what was happening, so naim u go make me post ham for facebook, 4 ur info, if i receive any falling hand for my wall, that means u are gone be dat.... mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:04pm On Oct 07, 2012
so mskata what is your own version?
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by ghettodreamz(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
chucky234: Look who is talking,you don't it to happen to any of your family members yet you see nothing wrong with it happening to someone else'.
You are just a crunch beetle-headed goon,go lick your momma as:s

Guy, without mincing word, I know you are a dumbass and I won't sink so low to your level because, honestly we don't belong to the same cat. You are just a low life, vacuous momo.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by Goldieluks: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
[size=18pt]SET ALU ABLAZE AND WIPE THEM OUT!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by mrkels(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
berem: no matter what you say,you have already made a fool of yourself by supporting the killers! You should bury your head in shame by now.go back to the other thread and see how peeps were attacking you because you are an A-level compound fool! Go get a life dumbfuck!
You nor be human being o, to think that all this is coming from a lady? Smh* I pity the man that would put up with your crap and call you his wife. So damn unlucky.

Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by livingstoneony(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2012
ALUTA CONTINUA,VICTORIA ACERTA! *chanting God of aluta send down fire!....3ce* cool# dey should try it in jos and see war!!!...d villagers should be mounted on with the full weight of d aluta community! Of the greatest gbigbi! Of d greatest gbagba !ever conscious gbogbo! Un intimidated gbegbe!ALUTA CONTINUA
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by d7thcaller: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2012
I just left Choba Uniport axis now and its calm with no riot happening. However a bb broadcast has been spreading gingering uniport student to stand up and avenge the death of their fellow students.
I'm pretty sure that my early morning tomorrow JTF and Mobile Policemen will be deployed to that area.
Re: UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt by soundtruth(m): 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
d7thcaller: I just left Choba Uniport axis now and its calm with no riot happening. However a bb broadcast has been spreading gingering uniport student to stand up and avenge the death of their fellow students.
I'm pretty sure that my early morning tomorrowe JTF and Mobile Policemen will deployed to that area.

better still by tomorrow the school would be closed down and then all men for themselves with the school authorities having no responsibility for anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police Arrests UNIBEN Graduate, 3 Others For Shooting Police, Robbing / Pastor Arrested For Impregnating 20 Women In His Church, Including Married Ones / Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.