Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? (18530 Views)

Photos : 2,700 Year Old Private Seal Of The Biblical King Hezekiah Unearthed ! / 8 false Teachings by Churches And The Biblical Truths Concerning them. / If Gossip Magazines Existed In Biblical Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by solomon111(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2012
mallorca: Job,the reason is best known to me
yeepa!!
Make your mama no hear you o!!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by orehmatthew(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2012
elijah
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by newmaonza: 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will love to be Mary cos "I wanna know what it feels like to be Filled with the Holy Spirit and Give birth to Jesus after 9 months" grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mozonto(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense
and make sure u dont seduce him and lure him into having sex with you.naija babes i fear una o

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by jbrodaly(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2012
Moses..He was milk,self-less and kind to the core.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by free2ryhme: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so i get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense

i nvr remebered mary ever doing that .. y ya own wan come different undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by vichofu(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2012
Nobody wants 2 be Judas Iscarriot, Job, Nebukadnezza, Cain, Pheroah Or Even Jezebel......E no fair like dat ni grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will like to be queen esther embarassed
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Chibest2000(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
italo:

This thread is sure cracking me up.

For me, I'd like to be Peter or Mary.

To have Jesus trust you so much that he left his Church in your care must be really special...

...But to carry God -who created heaven and earth - in your womb?

That's absolutely unimaginable!
did u say sombody carry God in he womb? D creator of heaven n earth?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by warrikid(m): 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2012
chichiman:

[size=18pt] WOULD YOU PAY AS MUCH AS THE JAPANESE GUY WHO BOUGHT THE BRAZILIAN GIRL'S VERG1N1TY?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
nigguh,I'm Adam,I aint gotta pay shit,in fact she didn't know she had to be paid to be laid.Lolz.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by omiobo: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2012
obadiah777: DANIEL OR JOHN. TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE REVEALED THE GREATEST SECRETS OF THE WORLD.

Ha! If you were John,you will be beheaded ni o.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by joanpinkie(f): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
i wil be Esther! Den if i were to be a man i had be Solomon
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by babseg(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2012
vichofu: Nobody wants 2 be Judas Iscarriot, Job, Nebukadnezza, Cain, Pheroah Or Even Jezebel......E no fair like dat ni grin

Why can't u be one of them?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Ironi: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2012
Would like to be the big guy himself, Lucifer. cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are a lot of people I'll like to mess up. grin grin grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Lobolintin(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2012
Solomon.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by drnoel: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
222Martins: What if God decides to give you a chance to live in the biblical times of old? Who would you choose to be and tell us why?
For me, i would love to be King Solomon........Money, Power, Women, Respect, Wisdom. But i don't want to end up like him oooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
His father david was more poetic and is more remembered
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by crazygod(m): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
Adam. The 1st guy to poko the 1st original puny on the lush grass kiss in the garden on eden under the moonlight. I can imagine how it must have felt. Hmmm eve bad gan. kiss
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2012
warrikid: nigguh,I'm Adam,I aint gotta pay shit,in fact she didn't know she had to be paid to be laid.Lolz.

LUCKY YOU
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
ATMC: Lol, i sha will like to be mary, martha's sister so ; get to chat with jesus u know...and sit on his lap, dt'll definitely make sense
seconded Di but I will add kiss to it
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Benzora(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Abraham definitely! So, I ll be a friend of God, the father of faith and many nations, a rich man and most of all leaving a legacy of a bossom - Abraham's bossom.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by MaxMoney(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
I would like to be Enoch. U knw why, dont u?
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Definitely DAVID. Love God sooooo much. Acknowledged and gave all his throphies to God for victories and accomplishments. Always hurt,pensive,sad,broods whenever he sins against God but quickly repents. A great poet and just couldnt stop praising or control himself when praising God. So definitely David for me smiley
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by chichiman: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2012
[size=18pt] ANY SAMSON OR LUCIFER IN THE HOUSE? [/size]
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by warrikid(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2012
kiss[b][/b]
jbrodaly: Moses..He was milk,self-less and kind to the core.
Nigguhhhhh ,He was Milk Ahhh,I hail oo.,
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by opino(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
Joshua or Caleb. courageous land grabbers. lol
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by mallorca(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
solomon111: yeepa!!
Make your mama no hear you o!!
you no go understand sha
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Josphine4good(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2012
not only will I sit on his lap I will ask him to be my boyfriend tongue
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by MaxMoney(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2012
Josphine4good: seconded Di but I will add kiss to it

Kiss ke, are u kiss starved?

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Ozonna(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
Me would love to be JOSHUA.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nicompop: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
I wld be Solomon, dat dude get moni die! D richest Man to ever lived on planet earth. Estimated $500 billion as at 1990 by archaeologist
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by MrUmaRu(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2012
I will be Jacob. I want to guy some guys
Re: If You Had A Chance To Live In The Biblical Times; Who Would You Be? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2012
JESUS , walking on water, calming storm, ressurecting from the dead, truning water to wine, calling dead back to life, ascending to Heaven. Yes I will like to be the messiah Himself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Founder Of Jehovah’s Witnesses Organization / Oyedepo Curses Robbers Who Raided Canaanland / 5 Things To Do On Christmas Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.