Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup (33651 Views)

The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / How Do You Cope Without Sex After A Breakup? / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by ekeneobih(m): 12:16am On Oct 30, 2012
i just had my heart broken by a close dear...but this write have really helped me a lot by putting me through on what not to do...bravoooo cheesy
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by kavey10(m): 12:18am On Oct 30, 2012
Mehn, romance section won't kill me o! See crazy comments! I wan laff die! I think I woke the neighbours. Sanitary pads guy (disgusting but funny), born2fuck & virgin finder who is 'having good intentions', Obowunmi(I still don't get that handle) wey wan runs AbiL but 190 no wan gree! Thanks y'all for making ma night! Jeez!
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2012
Let's drink to #7 lmao
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by mitchyy(f): 12:23am On Oct 30, 2012
mediainspired: @Poster, u forgot to add that in looking for a new mate, after ur relationship-free period, DON'T GET A REBOUND GUY/BABE OR SOMEONE THAT REMINDS U OF HIM/HER. It's a good time to step up the ante & pick a better mate than he/she eva was, cos u'll suddenly realize u were too good for him/her &had only been pricing urself cheap all d while. But dat is wen U were not d guilty party, in which case karma awaits u somehow, somewhere, someday. It's pity most dont realise how true dis is. If d more xperienced ones wuld be sincere wit demselves, dey'll tell d young &restless serial heartbreakers: 'I remember, I remember...& I wish, I wish' Esp in relatnships were sumone gave his all for years, & d other thot he/she was a smartie
Ok. Thanks. It's similar to what I wrote in #6 though
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by victorD3: 12:26am On Oct 30, 2012
Why was poster often using "HE" as the heart breaker??
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by lat4real: 1:00am On Oct 30, 2012
victorD3: Why was poster often using "HE" as the heart breaker??

Did you read it at all?
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by mitchyy(f): 1:00am On Oct 30, 2012
victorD3: Why was poster often using "HE" as the heart breaker??
Because always using he/she in every line would make the article appear clumsy. Besides, HE is sometimes used to generalize rather than SHE. The article affects both genders

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by mitchyy(f): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2012
horlajide: No. 7 made me crack up tho!

@ OP just in case you're contemplating another thread on "9 things you MUST do after a breakup" state No. 7 like this
7 - Make sure Taylors Swift's Never Getting back together is on repeat!!!!!
Lmao
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Opoki(m): 1:08am On Oct 30, 2012
Not because you love her but because u never satisfy yourself to the fullest before d brk-up.
cosmatika: Wow, dis is d best thread I'v seen on NL dat affects me directly. I wz a victim to all d 9. But I later blocked her frm all my social networking sites. But d thing is, it's almost 2yrs now she left and I still feel uncomfortable weneva I see ha. And d big prob is dat she's my coursemate and we still hav lyk 2yrs to leave d medical skl so I still see ha everyday in class and clinic. undecided
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 30, 2012
Number 10. When in Doubt, Remember all the First Nine. wink
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by 190theclown: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2012
kavey10: Mehn, romance section won't kill me o! See crazy comments! I wan laff die! I think I woke the neighbours. Sanitary pads guy (disgusting but funny), born2fuck & virgin finder who is 'having good intentions', Obowunmi(I still don't get that handle) wey wan runs AbiL but 190 no wan gree! Thanks y'all for making ma night! Jeez!

No man born of a woman can ever jack my ABIL from me undecided
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by EmmyDe25(m): 2:41am On Oct 30, 2012
Velounie: No 7 z rilly hillarious
Seriously, nearly fell off my matress.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by MRMICKMEN: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2012
abiL:

I remember when I used to cry me a river whilst listening to Adele non-stop.

Thank God I can look back now and laugh at my foôlishness.
ya love is foolish,in my opinion
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by EmmyDe25(m): 2:46am On Oct 30, 2012
abiL:

I remember when I used to cry me a river whilst listening to Adele non-stop.

Thank God I can look back now and laugh at my foôlishness.
Hope u neva tryd listenin to Train soul sista? Maybe u wud hv even killed ursf if u had tryd dat.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:11am On Oct 30, 2012
#7. Do not listen to 'Adele -
Someone like you' on repeat
I guess that's self-explanatory.
You so funny i guess ur female fwends made u c diz point
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Omogbhollahorn(m): 4:16am On Oct 30, 2012
you made me remember my fav break up song* Burn by usher cant believe i repeated d hell out of it just to console myself

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 30, 2012
Oh boy!!! It's so funny to think that people actually find solace in all these unrealistic songs.I am a staunch fan of Adele but I just listen to her songs for the love of listening,,Shikena.

Maybe cos I haven't been heartbroken or maybe cos God has blessed me with wonderful guys. Instead, we honourably separate.
Omogbhollahorn: you made me remember my fav break up song* Burn by usher cant believe i repeated d hell out of it just to console myself
Oh boy!!! It's so funny to think that people actually find solace in all these unrealistic songs.I am a staunch fan of Adele but I just listen to her songs for the love of listening,,Shikena.

Maybe cos I haven't been heartbroken or maybe cos God has blessed me with wonderful guys. Instead, we honourably separate.

Btw, you are really funny.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Caseless: 5:59am On Oct 30, 2012
stexsy: who ia an Adele or wat is it about?
na one yoruba woman o...u shld know frm her name. She sells garri' at the market.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Joshcoli(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2012
Heart break can only occur onces in a life time, the rest are just normal. Well for me I always wait for the babe to say she's tired and Pooooo!!! I'm gone grin
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Caseless: 6:04am On Oct 30, 2012
190-the-clown:

smh
i did this countless time..infakt, i shake my my shoulder and leg.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by princysharma90(f): 6:10am On Oct 30, 2012
I think the points that you have shared are absolutely right. We must avoid doing all this, as all these things makes more complications in the way to move on. So, we must avoid doing all this.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by Caseless: 6:17am On Oct 30, 2012
Breakup? The worst form of heartbreak for me is when i'm barred or prevented from accessing the pothole in between her legs...and that's followed by a breakup from me...shap-shap. Op, number 11.call d police whenever u see her to refund ur money, since there was no return on investment.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by passionate88: 6:28am On Oct 30, 2012
abiL:

I have no access to a phone tongue lipsrsealed
u don dey wan form like one kim k ba?..
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by komek(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2012
cosmatika: Wow, dis is d best thread I'v seen on NL dat affects me directly. I wz a victim to all d 9. But I later blocked her frm all my social networking sites. But d thing is, it's almost 2yrs now she left and I still feel uncomfortable weneva I see ha. And d big prob is dat she's my coursemate and we still hav lyk 2yrs to leave d medical skl so I still see ha everyday in class and clinic. undecided
Bros I pity and feel for you, I undastand what u are going through right now. Just Ignore her and don't look her way again. Try and see the ugly part of that relationship and develop serious hatred for her, it will work. Cos it happened to me at a time too.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by passionate88: 6:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: you made me remember my fav break up song* Burn by usher
that song is so touching.. I just visualised mr. Tom Dubuoise singing it in the boondocks... I LOVE THAT SONG.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by hesky84(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2012
e: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by cosmatika: 8:48pm On Oct 29

Wow, dis is d best thread I'v seen on NL dat affects me directly. I wz a victim to all d 9. But I later blocked her frm all my social networking sites. But d thing is, it's almost 2yrs now she left and I still feel uncomfortable weneva I see ha. And d big prob is dat she's my coursemate and we still hav lyk 2yrs to leave d medical skl so I still see ha everyday in class and clinic.

Guy all u nid is to always be urself, always look good, always be with ur friends avoid lonelinesss

Make use of good perfume, change ur wordrope, believe in urself, be among the best in class

Greet her first and be confident enough all time
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by komek(m): 6:57am On Oct 30, 2012
toshmann:
i see this quote in almost every thread. is this the new general question for every issue?

Yes, it is the general question for stupid and small children in the forum. You know, there brains is still maturing, so they tend to say one thing repetedly.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by chucky234(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2012
mitchyy:
Lmao
Mitchyy see wetin you cause,190 and co no gree sleep because of AbiL,thank God say VirginFinder find Jesus.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by subnormal: 7:40am On Oct 30, 2012
3 things to do after a break up;

go to a strip club, buy a lap dance, get more lap dance
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by teskyg: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2012
I only felt heartbroken only wen I didn't get between the legs.If I do,I just move on.Most times,they leave and want to come back after finding out that the Grass outside is not Greener.
Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by teskyg: 7:43am On Oct 30, 2012
And try not to listen to Vanessa Williams.Crazy about you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup by chronique(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2012
Velounie: No 7 z rilly hillarious

really.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Has A Child For Someone But Wants Me To Marry Her. Help / Funke Akindele Dabbing On The Street Of London (pics And Videos) / When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.