Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (14146 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
*Kails*:

Lmbao! negro puh-leeeease.
Man stop. Youre softer than cottonelle tissue.
Trying to front like youre "mr. Johnny get bad" on females. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince:

Next time you associate me with ga... Not even with they y inclusive, I will report you to Seun.
I'm shuddering! cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Freecocoa nne keep your help to yourself........I lead a rich fulfilled life void of abuse be it verbal or physical.
Keep ignoring me u hia! Bwtn! Wots wiv d attitude? undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 09, 2012
lalaosky:

100 likes...
I guess we just have to be carefull with whom we date or do a through investigation before going ahead to date them

Absolutely.
Its a mistake many of us make because for some reason we are eager to love or be loved.

I have my share of bad encounters but i am glad and very fortunate to have never been the victim of domestic violence. Any time I find myself around shady guyz, God along with those who love me show me the signs early on. But it is important to do the footwork before it happens. That is where the background check before committment comes to play..

In this day in age that is a MUSSSSST!
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Goldieluks: 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Where have you been? I searched all sections because of you. I'm so happy sweetie smiley

I've been around dear.
smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince:

Sweetheart, I don't know if it is a comprehension issue or overt display of disaffection from her standpoint but what I understand Vivian chinasa is trying to emphasis is that
1. She is a matured woman and can't never get confrontational with his man to the extent of any violent reactions from him.
2. She understand the mindsets of men and tend to respect them.
3. she was trying to expose the many ills of womenfolks or their unprecedented reactionary behaviours towards men when it runs contrary to their expectations.
4. She proves to be a real woman not overwhelmed by societal decadence and that should not sprout any antagonistic behaviours from you all .
5. She doesn't want to be inhibited by moral decadence nor any women liberation gimmick causing division in every strata of human existence now.

Finally, I think she deserves all the respects from you all for being real and accommodating life challenges and lapses than most of you that expects Angel Gabriel as husband only to find in him a beast and thus keep marrying over and over again all your life in a bid to get a perfect one while she manages and maintain one in the hope of PEACE.
You all? Who and who? D fact dat Vivi thinks its ok for her guy, husy, part- time gbencher or whoeva to hit and she in return shud keep mute and suck it up is nothing to do wiv women liberation, IMO...dats sick! Vivi! U no I love u die, but! Dat statement na F9. D first punch should be replaced wiv a broken jaw. Suck gini up? Abeggi! Get real mehn... Haba! Na wen dem k-solo u finish u go understand watagwan? Babe! Bin submissive is different from enduring abuse. EOD

P.s- I still love u o! kiss
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by joanana(f): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
Emmerlee:

@ Sholly, try and understand the point Vivian is making. I really do not think she supports men physically abusing their women. The point is - women should not hide under the shadows of 'being weaker' to wreck havocs with their mouths. Some men who have beaten their women will tell you they were pushed to the wall and I can just imagine those scenarios. Men should learn to control their impulses while women too have a lot of 'mouth controlling' to do, lol. Self control should come from both sides. Expecting men to have all the self control and then freeing women to wag their tongues freely isn't fair..

No man should lay a finger on his wife cos she has " a bad tongue". Besides , he knew abt it and decided to spend the rest of his life with her. whenever she starts nagging n insults him, if the man can't take it he should simply ignore her or walk away!!.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
*Kails*:

Absolutely.
Its a mistake many of us make because for some reason we are eager to love or be loved.

I have my share of bad encounters but i am glad and very fortunate to have never been the victim of domestic violence. Any time I find myself around shady guyz, God along with those who love me show me the signs early on. But it is important to do the footwork before it happens. That is where the background check before committment comes to play..

In this day in age that is a MUSSSSST!
Spot on mi sketel friend! Talk d tinz dem! Reeeeee!! grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince:

Sweetheart, I don't know if it is a comprehension issue or overt display of disaffection from her standpoint but what I understand Vivian chinasa is trying to emphasis is that
1. She is a matured woman and can't never get confrontational with his man to the extent of any violent reactions from him.
2. She understand the mindsets of men and tend to respect them.
3. she was trying to expose the many ills of womenfolks or their unprecedented reactionary behaviours towards men when it runs contrary to their expectations.
4. She proves to be a real woman not overwhelmed by societal decadence and that should not sprout any antagonistic behaviours from you all .
5. She doesn't want to be inhibited by moral decadence nor any women liberation gimmick causing division in every strata of human existence now.

Finally, I think she deserves all the respects from you all for being real and accommodating life challenges and lapses than most of you that expects Angel Gabriel as husband only to find in him a beast and thus keep marrying over and over again all your life in a bid to get a perfect one while she manages and maintain one in the hope of PEACE.
I've said she should carry go.
Btw I understand what she meant perfectly well so no need for epistles.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
You all? Who and who? D fact dat Vivi thinks its ok for her guy, husy, part- time gbencher or whoeva to hit and she in return shud keep mute and suck it up is nothing to do wiv women liberation, IMO...dats sick! Vivi! U no I love u die, but! Dat statement na F9. D first punch should be replaced wiv a broken jaw. Suck gini up? Abeggi! Get real mehn... Haba! Na wen dem k-solo u finish u go understand watagwan? Babe! Bin submissive is different from enduring abuse. EOD

Hey babe.....sorry I "ignored" you, I got really busy. Meanwhile stop saying the "I love you" as if I'm craving for it. Love me or hate me is more of your problem than mine, I have got enough love already. We are good.......will halla you later.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by bntY: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abi I have stayed ni? I'll sprint out of such relationship not walk.If he bullys at dis stage, when he pays d bride price wt all d yam, what will he do?
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Thought I have lose you.
Dancing azonto *thank God I got my happiness back*
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Hey babe.....sorry I "ignored" you, I got really busy. Meanwhile stop saying the "I love you" as if I'm craving for it. Love me or hate me is more of your problem than mine, I have got enough love already. We are good.......will halla you later.
Chill out mehn... Me saying I love u don't necessarily mean u lack woeva,No para come my side joor! Haba! Wetin sef? Cocoa talk her own u wan bite am, me talk my own u wan chop me, cool down na! Btwn! We are not good if u keep reading meaning to my quotes. Han Han! Yes! Our opinions clash, but! U up here replying me wiv some sort of attitude ain't cool. I dey vex!
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Vivian na wa 4 you o.
Why are you putting up the snobbish attitude?
Calm down abeg.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince:

Thought I have lose you.
Dancing azonto *thank God I got my happiness back*
Werey!!! grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by reeeT(f): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2012
There is no justification wat so ever for a man to beat his woman.so the answer whether to stay with him is so absurd...i can never stay with such a man...never,never,never
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
reeeT: There is no justification wat so ever for a man to beat his woman.so the answer whether to stay with him is so absurd...i can never stay with such a man...never,never,never
He has the ability to change. Don't you believe in prayers? There's this thing about a woman changing a man, isn't this one among several?
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

He has the ability to change. Don't you believe in prayers? There's this thing about a woman changing a man, isn't this one among several?

I don't know where you've hearing your moonlight tales from, but a woman can never change a man. Not unless the man truly wants to change. Change comes from within.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

I don't know where you've hearing your moonlight takes from, but a woman can never change a man. Not unless the man truly wants to change. Change comes from within.
Moonlight takes dey ni? lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

I don't know where you've hearing your moonlight takes from, but a woman can never change a man. Not unless the man truly wants to change. Change comes from within.
Exactly, you cannot change anyone. They have to want to change themselves before anything. Once they admit that, then you can help them change.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Oh no! Lets resolve that that's your opinion because many female folks won't agree to that else we make a new thread smiley It's a general believe that you gender can change a man and for me, a wife-beater got hope. What if the woman becomes the fool and remain extra submissive? Who if she adopts prayer with meekness? Those points sound absurd......right? Maybe i should quickly ask......is there no wife for every man?......and don't you believe in transformation testimonies instead of jumping from one to another with different excuses? I don't support woman-beating but i think you folks somehow got some magics.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL, how long is the ban on your other account?
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm shuddering! cheesy

You better be cos Seun will program pyguru to detect your facie and finger tips banning you for life.

You know what... Imagine 6 months without nairaland, you will fall sick and kick the cup.

I ain't threatening but stating the obvious.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella: abiL, how long is the ban on your other account?
U escape ban?

*rushes to find sekilldem* tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2012
ItsModella: abiL, how long is the ban on your other account?

Until November 12 or 13.

Me that I'm omo Jesu, Sexkillz just banned me for no reason tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Moonlight takes dey ni? lipsrsealed

Autocorrection on phone undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Autocorrection on phone undecided
Oh la la! She get iPhone undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

Oh no! Lets resolve that that's your opinion because many female folks won't agree to that else we make a new thread smiley It's a general believe that you gender can change a man and for me, a wife-beater got hope. What if the woman becomes the fool and remain extra submissive? Who if she adopts prayer with meekness? Those points sound absurd......right? Maybe i should quickly ask......is there no wife for every man?......and don't you believe in transformation testimonies instead of jumping from one to another with different excuses? I don't support woman-beating but i think you folks somehow got some magics.

A great misconception. Some women fall in love with bad guys because the think they can change the guy. Once they realise that they can't, they start to complain about how they've wasted their time on that stagnant relationship.

A woman can defo influence a man to change, but she can't change a man. She can be the reason why the man suddenly wakes up and decides that he wants to change, but she can't force or push him to change.

He might pretend that he has changed just to please her and pull her along in the lane of deception, but unless the man truly wants to change, a woman can do nothing but pray and hope.

To add: there is a woman for every man, but most people rush into things whereby, they end up with the wrong partner for them. That's when things starts to go left.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Oh la la! She get iPhone undecided

Thanks for the free advert. I'll remember you in my prayers undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
abiL*:

Until November 12 or 13.

Me that I'm omo Jesu, Sexkillz just banned me for no reason tongue
lmaoo @ Omo Jesu...yeah right.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince:

You better be cos Seun will program pyguru to detect your facie and finger tips banning you for life.

You know what... Imagine 6 months without nairaland, you will fall sick and kick the cup.

I ain't threatening but stating the obvious.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pyguru got sensor that placed me under immunity. Who else? Oh SK.....i think i got a clean record so far. You need to deal with yours grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U escape ban?

*rushes to find sekilldem* tongue
My problem is that modafucking thing called pyguru...it keeps banning me like hell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.