Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? (14145 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: grin grin grin grin at helping me. Chei! Mehn u all should help urselves first cos u really do need the help. grin grin grin I have got a lot of work to do menh.......keep killing urselves.
Why do you think we need the help?
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: @freecocoa; sorry babe but keep ur help to urself, I don't need it. There is no need for it.
Ogbeni.
This is not time to form galadima, there is every need to change that your line of thought.
Maka one day nwoke ga eji ura mawa gi anya maka na e si ya "feck you" and you'll suck it up cos you believe you deserved the slap.angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Are u guys's kidding me?? I hv been saying this since God knows when, on previous threads of course. I even compared her mental slavery to those of the African Americans and how some still chose to serve their white masters after they received freedom. The slaves then knew themselves to be slaves, it was what defined them. The thought of freedom was strange so they shied away from it. Look @ d AA's now sef, quite a number of them are still battling with mental slavery.

Vivian's definition of a woman is what bigot men have defined her to be. Y'all can hate me but imma say the truth!
Her definition of a woman leaves me perplexed. After all our fights for female empowerment, somebody still chooses to live in the dark age...o ma se o.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well.
You have a point sha but you never know.
To her what she's saying is right and I understand some of her points but the aspect of sucking it up cos she thinks she was wrong is a no no, maybe if she opened her mind, she'll see things from our point of view.
I just don't like the way the girls are making it sound, the thing just want come be like gang up.

Babe I lead and they follow....I just showed them what it is like to have self control.....clearly they are the ones that lack it. grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
LMAO @abiL*...so this is a new trend ?...if shollypopz gets banned, next moniker will be shollpopz* and now abiL has joined her...lwkmd....expecting idowuogbo* and itsModella*...lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Babe I lead and they follow....I just showed them what it is like to have self control.....clearly they are the ones that lack it. grin grin
Really?? What do we have below?? shocked shocked

vivian chinaza: ....cos you are a trash that should be dumped in a trash can. ....
vivian chinaza:
smart enough? Hey, I think its enough! Do you understand me right now? I have not out rightly insulted you.... Pls....don't you ever make such remarks about me again! Present your argument in a mature way....if u ever insult me again I will turn this thread upside down, and I will give you the insult of your life! Pls be warned! Sexkillz and mukina2 should take note!
vivian chinaza:
Most of them come here to type trash and still fall victims...rubbish!

If it's Shollypopz, u know u're dealing with fact! #no time!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
lalaosky: LMAO @abiL*...so this is a new trend ?...if shollypopz gets banned, next moniker will be shollpopz* and now abiL has joined her...lwkmd....expecting idowuogbo* and itsModella*...lol

Yes o!

If this new one gets banned, my next one will be *abiL*

grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by vivianc(f): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Freecocoa nne keep your help to yourself........I lead a rich fulfilled life void of abuse be it verbal or physical.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Goldieluks: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ Post ,No Never!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by abiL2: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Really?? What do we have below?? shocked shocked

If it's Shollypopz, u know u're dealing with fact! #no time!

This girl, you have time sha cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
lalaosky: LMAO @abiL*...so this is a new trend ?...if shollypopz gets banned, next moniker will be shollpopz* and now abiL has joined her...lwkmd....expecting idowuogbo* and itsModella*...lol
lol, I already have *Shollypopz.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Here's a link to why??
http://www.lfcc.on.ca/little_eyes_little_ears.pdf

Here's another link!

http://www.villagelife.org/news/archives/DV_coverstory/DV_menjustified.html

Most people with such mindset grew up in abusive homes. E.O.D
I don't need ur links.

Case closed#
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
it has turn to female forums **mtcheeeeeeew ****** thinking......... They might be gossiping now or even discussing menstrual cycles or who got what inches******

Rolls eyes shout aloud *Blood of Jesus * and exits in a flash
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Idowuogbo(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
I always stick to my original.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
vivian chinaza: Freecocoa nne keep your help to yourself........I lead a rich fulfilled life void of abuse be it verbal or physical.
Ngwanu no wahala.
Mind you I'm not fighting you or anything so you might wanna turn down the attitude a notch. If you think you deserve to be beaten by a guy for whatever reason, cool.
May it be to you as you wish.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
it is regrettably lugubrious it is a
pitiable dismal pismal.
Smh
undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
lol, I already have *Shollypopz.

abiL*:

Yes o!

If this new one gets banned, my next one will be *abiL*

grin

lol...its time to find me a "***lalaosky***" moniker...no dulling at all
Thread has turn to female gossip quarters **mtcheeeeeeew ****** thinking......... They might be gossiping now or even discussing menstrual cycles or who got what inches******

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Goldieluks: @ Post ,No Never!

GOLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...baby face mu, i've missed you...where went you nah.....not fair o...you just bone my side like that...you no try at all
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
Come back here, you wey james dey beat everyday.tongue
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: it is regrettably lugubrious it is a
pitiable dismal pismal.
Smh
undecided undecided

welcome senator patrick
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
hornipipe: it is regrettably lugubrious it is a
pitiable dismal pismal.
Smh
undecided undecided
ROFLMAO!! hornipipe is crazy. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Goldieluks: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Come back here, you wey james dey beat everyday.tongue

Lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2012
Where have you been? I searched all sections because of you. I'm so happy sweetie smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by DExplorer1: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince: Thread has turn to female gossip quarters **mtcheeeeeeew ****** thinking......... They might be gossiping now or even discussing menstrual cycles or who got what inches******

That shouldn't be strange, aren't you gay? You no dey use pad? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by freecocoa(f): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lol
How far na?
E don tey o, you go maternity leave ni?undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Ngwanu no wahala.
Mind you I'm not fighting you or anything so you might wanna turn down the attitude a notch. If you think you deserve to be beaten by a guy for whatever reason, cool.
May it be to you as you wish.

Sweetheart, I don't know if it is a comprehension issue or overt display of disaffection from her standpoint but what I understand Vivian chinasa is trying to emphasis is that
1. She is a matured woman and can't never get confrontational with his man to the extent of any violent reactions from him.
2. She understand the mindsets of men and tend to respect them.
3. she was trying to expose the many ills of womenfolks or their unprecedented reactionary behaviours towards men when it runs contrary to their expectations.
4. She proves to be a real woman not overwhelmed by societal decadence and that should not sprout any antagonistic behaviours from you all .
5. She doesn't want to be inhibited by moral decadence nor any women liberation gimmick causing division in every strata of human existence now.

Finally, I think she deserves all the respects from you all for being real and accommodating life challenges and lapses than most of you that expects Angel Gabriel as husband only to find in him a beast and thus keep marrying over and over again all your life in a bid to get a perfect one while she manages and maintain one in the hope of PEACE.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by candieangel12(f): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2012
We should all just agree to disagree
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
D-Explorer:

That shouldn't be strange, aren't you gay? You no dey use pad? cheesy

Next time you associate me with ga... Not even with they y inclusive, I will report you to Seun.
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
lalaosky:

welcome senator patrick
lol, been on the thread since yesterday. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
ROFLMAO!! hornipipe is crazy. LoL!
lol grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Stay With A Guy Who Physically Abuses You? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Crown Prince: ok people, I do not support domestic violent. I will love my wife, adore her, cherish her, protect her, and love her hoping she became an angel, guardian, model, virtuous, and motherly to me not been biitchy, troublesome, nagging, or engage in any anything that will shortened my life span.

If she does the former than the later, we are good. If she encompass the later than the former in her matrimonial itinerary I will definitely show her that I am the President and Commander In Chief of the ARMED FORCES of my home.
Abi no be so?

Lmbao! negro puh-leeeease.
Man stop. Youre softer than cottonelle tissue.
Trying to front like youre "mr. Johnny get bad" on females. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Who Said Men Aren't Bootylicious / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.