Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

10Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10Ebisco's Profile / 10Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

Crime / See What These Cultists Did During A Church Outreach In Port-harcourt (photos) by 10Ebisco: 8:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Today was a remarkable one as several members of a cult group terrorizing the Marine Base area of Port Harcourt, Rivers State reportedly repented and changed their ways. gave their lives to Christ.

David Ibiyeomie, the presiding Pastor of Salvation Ministries , enrolled them immediately into a bible school program with a promise to train each and everyone of them in a skill acquisition upon graduation from the bible school program.

The repentant cultists surrendered the weapons in their possession and promised to bring out more weapons and friends in the days ahead.

The surrendered weapons which were handed over to the Rivers State Police command today includes: 28 machetes, 2 axes, 1 dagger, 5 different live ammunition, 1 cartridge and charms.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/see-what-these-cultists-did-during.html

1 Like

Crime / Barber Who Set Self Ablaze On Lagos Road Dies by 10Ebisco: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2018
A barber has taken his own life after setting himself ablaze on a road leading to Omole Estate, near Akiode Bus Stop, Lagos.

He died while he was receiving treatment at a hospital.

The barber had reportedly emerged on the road around 4:30pm on Wednesday holding a five-litre jerrycan of petrol.

He subsequently poured the fuel on his body; struck a match and lit himself.

Our correspondent learnt that a passerby, who was standing a few metres away from the scene, rushed to put out the fire.

The young man, who was identified simply as Ahmed, was said to have died shortly after he was rescued from the scene around 5:00pm by officials of the Lagos State Ambulance Services.

Before the arrival of the emergency officials and policemen from the Ojodu Division, it was gathered that a mild drama played out.

“While a man used a piece of torn carton to fan the man, some passersby were busy taking his photograph,” an eyewitness, Dolapo Gabriel, told Saturday PUNCH,

Gabriel stated that Ahmed was running a barber’s shop until his life recently took a drastic turn.

“I saw him pouring the fuel on himself but I thought it was water. Within seconds, he brought out a pack of matches from his pocket and set himself ablaze. Fortunately, a food seller close to the gate had some water. A man quickly took the water to put out the fire. Some people and I joined him. It was strange to me,” he added.

A resident, who introduced himself simply as Tolu, explained that he saw Ahmed walking along the road on Monday and advised him on the need to turn a new leaf.

He said

, “He was a barber and used to have a shop around Akiode. He closed the shop sometime ago and started roaming about the neighbourhood. He smoked a lot which I think affected his brain.

“Two days ago, I met him on the road and talked to him that he needed to change. I told him that I would take him to church next Sunday for special prayers. He asked me to buy roasted corn for him which I did after he assured me he would follow me to the church.”

Another eyewitness, Samuel, described Ahmed as a drug addict, saying that he had been mentally unstable for some time.

“Many people around here know him. He used to be a decent person before he suddenly changed as a result of drugs. He lived with his family within this community and they are aware of his plight,” she said.

A senior emergency official told our correspondent on Friday that Ahmed gave up the ghost while he was receiving treatment.

“It is unfortunate that we could not save the man’s life. He died while receiving treatment and his corpse had been handed over to his family,” the official disclosed.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/barber-who-set-self-ablaze-on-lagos.html

Celebrities / Thank You For Always Holding Me Down – Capt. Demuren Celebrates His Wife Toolz A by 10Ebisco: 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
Capt Demuren has penned a sweet birthday message to celebrate his wife Tolu Oniru as she turns a year older today.

Posting the photo above, he write;

Yayyyyyyy it’s our birthday!!!!. Words can’t express how Thankful I am for you and everything you bring to my life. Thank you for all the things you do to put a smile on my face and thank you for always holding me down. Happy Birthday to us!!! Love you a million times more!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/thank-you-for-always-holding-me-down.html

Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment: FRSC Speaks On Reps’ Resolution On Age Limit For Applicants by 10Ebisco: 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) has said that it will consider Wednesday’s resolution of the House of Representatives on the review of age limit for employment of applicants by government agencies.

DAILY POST recalls that the House of Representatives at its plenary on Wednesday passed a resolution calling on government agencies to review the age ceiling for Nigerians seeking employment into their workforce.

This followed a motion by Babajimi Benson (APC-Lagos), who decried the upper age limit of 30 years set by most of the agencies currently undertaking recruitment exercises.

The Corps Public Education Officer, Mr Bisi Kazeem, spoke while responding to a News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) request for comment on the matter on Thursday in Abuja.

“As I speak with you, the House of Representatives has not officially communicated the resolution to us.

“But the FRSC’s position is that we will look into it when that is done,” Kazeem.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/recruitment-frsc-speaks-on-reps.html

Politics / SARS Operatives Torture Student To Death Over The Theft Of N10k Phone by 10Ebisco: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
A young man has been tortured to death after he was alleged to have stolen a phone worth a meagre N10,000

The man identified as Richard, lost his life after being interrogated and tortured by the sars operatives. A social media user who shared the reports on her page revealed that the victim was a student.

See her tweets below;

SARS beat a 300 level boy till he passed on, he is the only child. He bought a stolen Tecno phone that doesn’t even browse. ����. The boy didn’t even know it was a stolen phone. �������

That phone is not more 10k, he was subconscious and the refused to release him to his mother to treat him..

He is to resume school next week, though the stolen phone was used to threaten someone but at least they should have released him for treatment immediately he became subconscious, he family is taking the matter to court sha!! I’m happy

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/sars-operatives-torture-student-to.html

Politics / Don’t Politicise Butchers’ Relocation Order – Ajimobi Warns Politicians by 10Ebisco: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Thursday cautioned opposition politicians in the state to desist from playing politics with issues that have impact on the welfare of the people of the state.
Ajimobi stated this in a statement issued on his behalf by his Special Adviser on Communication and Strategy, Mr. Bolaji Tunji, obtained by DAILY POST against the backdrop of insinuations that the relocation of butchers in Ibadan to the central abattoir was motivated by selfish interest.

The Governor said that some politicians had been spreading what he described as misleading information on the step taken by government to sanitize the operations of the butchers and ensure that high standard of hygiene was maintained in the abattoir.

He said it was untrue that the new abattoir was contracted to his cronies.

Ajimobi said, “we wish to place on record that the original concept of the abattoir was muted by the former Governor Adebayo Alao-Akala administration which also engaged the technical partner under a public-private partnership (PPP) arrangement.

‘’Also, when the present administration came on board, the governor ordered the review of the PPP agreement which led to a reduction in the stake held by the technical partner from 70 per cent to 50 per cent, while various stakeholders, who had hitherto been excluded, were accommodated.

‘’Under the new arrangement, the state government reduced its stake from 30 per cent to 10 per cent, conceding 36 per cent to the 11 local governments in Ibadan land and 4 per cent to the state butchers’ union.

‘’It is, therefore, unfair and mischievous for any responsible political leader to attempt to mislead members of the public through outright falsehood and deliberate distortion of facts by suggesting that the governor has personal interest in the project and its operations.

‘’As a government that is completely committed to the welfare of the people, Governor Ajimobi chose to put the interest of the people over personal and political considerations by insisting on relocating the butchers from the unhygienic environments in the city where they currently operate and which pose threat of epidemic to the citizenry.

‘’We seize this opportunity to encourage media organizations to carry out their own independent investigations on the current state of the abattoirs in Ibadan and also the new facility that government has provided”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/dont-politicise-butchers-relocation.html

Celebrities / Finally, Actress Ini Edo Is Pregnant, Check Her Out by 10Ebisco: 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ever since Ini Edo ‘s marriage went down the drain years back, not so much has been heard about her love life.

The actress, who is currently a brand ambassador for a sliming tea, has trimmed down tremendously, despite the distaste people showed towards it.

Ini never took to heart all the condemnation she received, as that didn’t stop her for going to her fitness class or taking her slimming tea.

Recently, news is going round that the actress is three months into the nine months course every woman goes through already.

ini-edo-1According to Niajagist.com, the beauty that has stopped attending fitness classes and social functions would be living the country soon.If this rumor has any truth in it, this only means Ini Edo has joined the Baby Mama’s group, as we all know she didn’t remarry.

Also, news of the father of her child is also unheard, but we anticipate more juicy details and we would keep you updated. ..Continue reading and see photo at SOURCE

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/finally-actress-ini-edo-is-pregnant.html

Celebrities / Us-based Nigerian Lady Fired From Work For Not Saying Good Morning by 10Ebisco: 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2018
A Nigerian lady based in the United States has narrated how she got fired from her job with accusations that she was creating an hostile environment. According to her, her failure to say good morning to a co-worker led to the axe landing on her.

Read her tweets below.

”I once got fired from a job because I asked my coworker if she would die if I didn’t say good morning, I was told I created a “hostile work environment” by asking the question LMAO but it was an innocent question.

Everyday the bitch would come into work and be up in my space looking for a “good morning”. we are COWORKERS! Find a man to tell you good morning! And it was an early start job, before 8 AM. Goddamn.

Her: Hey is there an issue?

Me: What?

Her: I ask because you never say good morning?

Me: Are you joking?

Her: I just want to make sure we’re good.

Me: Will you die if I don’t say good morning? For a Nigerian, this is a simple inquiry. For an American, it’s a personal attack.

Americans are soooo fake lmao especially White Americans with that stupid lip thing they do when you make eye contact. Just don’t look at me please.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/us-based-nigerian-lady-fired-from-work.html

Politics / Why Buhari Can’t Fix Nigeria In Three Years – Oshiomhole by 10Ebisco: 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has admitted that the APC-led Federal Government can’t fix Nigeria’s problems in three years.

The former Edo State Governor said the APC-led government can’t resolve the problems created by the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 16 years.

He said this during the APC South East Mega Rally in Owerri, the Imo State capital, yesterday.

Oshiomhole, however, admitted that all was not well in Nigeria.

According to him, “Those who have spoken before me have spoken concerning all the initiatives and infrastructural projects that are going on in this part of the country.

“This is not to say everything is now fine. It is a journey. We cannot fix in three years what PDP didn’t do in sixteen years.

“What they didn’t fix in 16 years, they said we should have fixed it in three years. And then they said we should stop the blame game.

“If President Buhari is doing what he is doing in the southeast right now, he will certainly do more in 2019.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-buhari-cant-fix-nigeria-in-three.html

Crime / BREAKING: Police Parade Alleged Perpetrators Of Benue, Plateau Killings [PHOTOS] by 10Ebisco: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Nigeria Police, on Monday paraded alleged perpetrators of latest killings in Plateau and Benue states.

Force spokeaman in a statement said the arrest followed credible intelligence.

Suspects are: Benjamin Bagugba Tivfa “32 YRS” – A Serving Honourable Councillor of Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi, Benue State. (Admitted to have supplied arms and ammunition to the bandits for their criminal activities);

“Victor Ganabe “35 YRS” – Native of Gwer West, Naka, Benue State;

Daniel Kyase “33 YRS” – Native of Mbaku, Makurdi, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards);

Alhaji Adajo Tomza “28 YRS” – Native of Tse Egbe, Gwer West, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards);

Msugh Teraki “23 YRS” – Native of Sengv, Naikpe, Gwer West, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards);

Julius Avaan “49 YRS” – Native of Ikpayongu, Gwer East, Benue State;

Terdula Udeh “37 YRS” – Native of Gwer West, Benue State;

Sunday Cheche “34 YRS” – Native of Guma LGA, Benue State – (admitted to be a member Benue State Livestock Guards)

Exhibits include Two (2) AK47 Rifles and 436 Rounds of AK47 ammunition.

A statement which, confirmed their arrests read: “On the 27th June, 2018, the IGP Intelligence Response Team (IRT) deployed to Benue State acted promptly on actionable intelligence and other information from concerned members of the public, trailed and arrested six (6) suspects in their hideout in a hotel in Naka village, Benue State and recovered the arms and ammunition listed above from their possession. The arrest of the six (6) suspects, namely; Victor Ganabe “35 YRS” – Native of Gwer West, Naka, Benue State, Daniel Kyase “33 YRS” – Native of Mbaku, Makurdi, Benue State, Alhaji Adajo Tomza “28 YRS” – Native of Tse Egbe, Gwer West, Benue State, Msugh Teraki “23 YRS” – Native of Sengv, Naikpe, Gwer West, Benue State, Julius Avaan “49 YRS” – Native of Ikpayongu, Gwer East, Benue State, Terkula Udeh “37 YRS” – Native of Gwer West, Benue State; led to the arrest of Benjamin Bagugba Tivfa “32 YRS” who is a Serving Honourable Councillor of Fidi Council Ward, Makurdi, Benue State. The bandits confessed that the councillor is a member of their gang and responsible for supply of arms and ammunition including money to finance their operations. The councillor admitted to have bought Fifteen (15) rounds of AK47 ammunition from the last suspect, Sunday Cheche “34 YRS” – Native of Guma LGA, Benue State and also confessed to have provided money to finance the operations of the gang. The bandits admitted to have carried out several killings and armed robbery attacks on innocent people in different locations in Benue State.

“The investigation is in progress to arrest other members of the bandits at large. They will be arraigned in court on completion of the investigation.

“Case 2: Update on Police Investigation into the killings of innocent people in Plateau State
Consequent upon the Inspector General of Police deployment on the 24th June, 2018 of Police Special Intervention Force to Plateau State to restore lasting peace in Barkin-Ladi, Riyom, Jos South LGAs and other troubled spots in the state, and the relocation of the Deputy Inspector General of Police, Department of Operations to the State along with Two (2) Helicopters, Five (5) APCs, Three (3) PMF Units, Two (2) CTU Cells and deployment of Police Intelligence Unit to the crisis affected areas in Plateau State.

“It would be recalled that the Inspector General of Police, IGP Ibrahim K. Idris NPM, mni visited Plateaustate on the 26th June, 2018. While in the State he assessed the security situation and Police deployment. Since his visit the security situation has improved, peace and normalcy has been restored in the affected areas in the State.

“The Police Special Investigation Team, comprising the Intelligence Response Team ( IRT), Special Tactical Squad (STS) and Technical Intelligence Unit (TIU) led by Commissioner of Police, IGP Monitoring Unit deployed to Plateau State have commenced investigation and had recorded significant progress in getting to the root of the killings of innocent people.

“The following suspects are now in Police custody and the listed exhibits recovered from them. They are assisting the Police investigation Team with useful information in the further investigation into the incident.

Suspects:
1. Biliaminu Abdullahi
2. Samaila Saleh
3. Muhammadu Kabiru
4. Aminu Mohammed
5. Alhassan Saidu
6. Abubakar Adam
7. Gazali Isah
8. Hamza Inusa
9. Yahuza Yau
10. Dahiru Ahmed
11. Friday Musa

Exhibits
i. Five (5) AK47 Rifles
ii. Two (2) Live Cartridges

“The Nigeria Police Force is assuring the people of Plateau State of adequate security of lives and property in the State and hereby implored them to support the Police personnel deployed in their localities to sustain the peace that have been restored to the State. However, members of the public in the State in distress or with information for the Police Special Intervention Force and the investigation team can use the following numbers: 07059473022, 08038907662, 08075391844, and 09053872296”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-police-parade-alleged.html

Politics / Northern Christians Kicked Against El-rufai's Arrangement To Fabricate Emirates by 10Ebisco: 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
The Congress of Northern Nigeria Christians (CNNC) has kicked against Governor Nasir El-Rufai’s decision to designate parts of Christian dominated areas in Southern Kaduna as emirates.

The group, however, urged the governor to immediately withdraw the state government’s plans, saying the move may engender more crisis as the country prepares for the 2019 general elections.

A statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Larry Joseph Yammai, noted that: “CNNC underscores the continued inability of Governor El-Rufai to manage the crisis and killings in the state.

“The governor’s recent decision to re-designate four chiefdoms to emirates is not only a deliberate act of violating the common identity and heritage of the chiefdoms but a blatant attempt at Islamisation in Lere, Kagarko, Kajuru and Kauru.

“CNNC condemns the decision in the strongest terms and demands that the status quo of the chiefdoms be maintained, as it will appear that he has just succeeded in sowing seeds of discord that could bear catastrophic fruits in the future.”

The statement added, “CNNC would want to remind the President of the outstanding issue of Leah Sharibu, who was among the 112 Dapchi girls taken by Boko Haram, but who is still being held by her captors because of her Christian faith.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/northern-christians-kicked-against-el.html

Politics / 2019 Decision: Atiku Responds To "Online Offer Of PVC' by 10Ebisco: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Presidential aspirant and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar has written a letter to the Chinese online shopping platform, alibaba.com, about the sale of Nigeria’s Permanent Voters Card on its website.

DAILY POST recalls that Nigerians on social media had over the weekend raised alarm after Permanent voters’ cards, PVCs, branded with the Nigerian colour and logo, was listed for sale on Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba.

Reacting, Atiku in an open letter titled “A Matter of National Security and Electoral Integrity Involving alibaba.com,” signed by Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Director General Atiku Presidential Campaign Organisation, called on the organisation to take down the electoral material from its platform.

He said the action was a breach of Nigeria’s electoral and national integrity.

The letter reads, “Greetings and many congratulations for your entrepreneurial successes. I have great admiration for what you have achieved, especially coming from a humble background.

“I write this open letter because my attention has been drawn to an egregious breach of Nigeria’s electoral integrity and thus our national security, by the sale of Nigerian Permanent Voter Cards, on alibaba.com

“We are very concerned about this security breach because it threatens Nigeria’s desire to build strong institutions, like the Independent National Electoral Commission.

“A situation like this could lead to massive vote buying and thus thwart our efforts and instead create strong men where we want to enable strength in institutions.

“Permanent Voter Cards were used in the 2015 Nigerian elections and the alibaba platform was also in existence then, yet we did not have this breach.

“That precedence leads me to believe that if alibaba.com refuses to lend its platform to those unscrupulous elements who want to thwart Nigeria’s democracy, we would greatly increase the chances of a free and fair Nigerian election in 2019.

“Therefore, I appeal to you to use your good offices to permanently remove these items from alibaba.com.

“Furthermore, I do kindly ask you to consider sharing information with Nigeria’s security apparatus that may help expose any impropriety.

“The world is currently witnessing the unfolding of allegations, counter allegations and investigations into election meddling in the 2016 American Presidential elections.

“These occurrences have ensnared several technologies, IT and social media platforms including Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and Twitter just to mention a few.

“Their involvement has had far-reaching political and economic impact which has affected their market capitalisation and consumer confidence.

“It is also in the light of preventing such a scenario involving Nigeria and alibaba.com that I make these appeals. I trust that I can count on your cooperation.

“Thank you and please be assured of my continued admiration and my offer of a right hand of friendship.”

Meanwhile, the INEC had in a statement by Director, Voter Education and Publicity, Oluwole Osaze Uzzi, on Sunday said ‘the clone and sale of the cards were anticipated and measures have been taken to preserve and further secure electoral materials.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-decision-atiku-responds-to-online.html

Celebrities / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST] by 10Ebisco: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2018
The list of nominees for the 2018 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards has been released.

The nominees were announced via a televised broadcast on all Africa Magic channels on Saturday by Ghanaian actress and TV host, Joselyn Dumas, and Nigerian comedian and actor, Bovi.

The award is scheduled to hold September 1 2018.

The nominees include: Adesua Etomi, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Falz, Odunlade Adekola among others.

Below is a full list of the nominees:

Best Actor in a comedy
Kalu Ikeagwu – Dr Meekam

IK Ogbonna – Excess Luggage

Blossom Chukwujekwu – The Big Fat Lie

Odunlade Adekola – A Million Baby

OC Ukeje – Potato Potahto

Jimmy Olukoya – Guyn Man

Best Actress in a comedy and TV series

Rita Dominic – Big Fat Lie

Adesua Etomi – 10 days in Sun city

Queen Nwokoye – Excess Luggage

Bimbo Ademoye – Backup Wife

Dakore Akande – Isoken

Nyce Wanueri – Auntie Boss

Best Cinematography Movies/TV series

Tatu – Akpe Ododoru

Idemuza – Dickson Godwin

T-Junction – Lester Millado

The Torture – Rwamusigazi Kyakunzire

Okafor’s Law – Yinka Edward

Alter Ego – Bishop Blunt/Adeoye Adeniyi

Best Picture Editor

Idemuza – Aloaye Omoake

18 Hours – Mark Maina

Alter Ego – Moses Inwang/Tunde Bakare

Hakkune – Asurf Oluseyi

Hidden – Jibril Mailafia

Best Sound Editor

Tatu – Kolade Morakinyo

Idahaso Trails – Stanlee Ohikhuare

Alter Ego – Zezom Gnawni

Ojukokoro – Dayo Thompson

Hakkunde – James Coon Falcon

Best Soundtrack Movies/TV Series
M0 – Tom Koroluk

Banana Island Ghost – Enyi Omeruah and Funbi Ogunbanwo

Bella – Andrew Ahuura

Tatu – Evelle

Idahosa Trails – Oriri Osayamore

18 Hours – Jacktone Okore

Best Supporting Actor

Saidi Balogun – Banana Island Ghost

Tomiwa Edun – Banana Island Ghost

Falz – New Money

Kunle Idowu – Idahosa Trails

Gabriel Afolayan – Okafor’s Law

Wale Ojo – Betrayal

Best Supporting Actress

Toyin Aimakhu – Tatu

Dorcas Shola Fapson – Banana Island Ghost

Funlola Afofiyebi-Riami – Tatu

Ebele Okaro – Blackrose

Lydia Forson – Isoken

Emem Inwang – Alter Ego

Best Actress in a Drama/TV Series
Agaba Joan – The Torture

Keira Hewatch – The Witness Box

Miriam Kayode – Children of Mud

Cinderella Sanyu – Bella

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde – Alter Ego

Lilian Echelon – Black Rose

Best Actor in a Drama Series

Wale Ojo – Alter Ego

Kalu Ikeagwu – Benevolence

Rushabiro Raymond – The Torture

Adjetey Anang – Keteke

Adjetey Anang – Sidechic Gang

Chris Attoh – Esohe

Best Movie West Africa

Potato Potahto – Shirley Frimpong-Manso

Alter Ego – Moses Inwang – Esther Eyibo

Isoken – Jade Osiberu

Tatu – Don Omope, Yolanda Okereke, Segun Arinze, Tolu Awobiyi

Children of Mud – Imoh Umoren

Lotanna – Ifan Micheal

Best Movie East Africa

18 Hours – Phoebe Ruguru

Devil’s Chest – Hassan Mageye

The Forbidden – Kizito Samuel Saviour

Rain – Mathew & Eleanor Nabwiso

Bella – Math Bish

Best Movie Southern Africa

Descent – Awal Abdulfatai

The Road to Sunrise – Shemu Joyah

Salute! – Phillipe Talavera

Jomako Black Democracy – Abraham Kabwe

Nyasaland – Joyce Mhango Chavula

Best Director
Moses Inwang – Alter Ego

Aloaye Omoake – Idemuza

Asurf Oluseyi – Hakkunde

Don Omope – Tatu

Jade Osiberu – Isoken

Mulindwa Richard – The Torture

Shirley Frimpong-Manso – Potato Potahto

Best Overall Movie

Potato Potahto – Shirley Frimpong-Manso

Alter Ego – Moses Inwang

18 Hours – Phoebe Ruguru

Devil’s Chest – Hassan Mageye

Descent – Awal Abdulfatai

The Road to Sunrise – Shemu Joyah

Best TV series

Gina and Friends – Paul Igwe

Professor Johnbull – Tchidi Chikere

Papa Ajasco Reloaded – Wale Adenuga

This Is It – Dolapo Adeleke

Relatives – Tunde Adegbola

Best Art Director

Isoken – Jade Osiberu

Tatu – Don Omope, Yolanda Okereke, Segun Arinze, Tolu Awobiyi

Children of Mud – Imoh Umoren

Lotanna – Ifan Micheal

Idahaso Trails – Stanlee Ohikhuare

Hidden – Jibril Mailafia

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/falz-adesua-odunlade-nominated-for.html

1 Like

Politics / APC Youth Group Lists 3 Things Buhari Must Do To End Killings by 10Ebisco: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
The Progressive Youth Caucus (PYC), a coalition of youth groups in the All Progressives Congress (APC), has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to act fast in ending the killings in the country, in order to salvage the image of the nation.

In a message signed by its Chairman, Comrade Bamidele Olagoke, the PYC urged the President to immediately conduct a review of the security apparatus and architecture in the country, and do away with all non-performing service chiefs and heads of security organization to help bring back Nigeria’s positive perception amongst the international community.

The PYC cited the recent report by Amnesty International and the letter by the United Nations Secretary General, Antonio Guterres, as clear indicators that the international community views the security situation in Nigeria as a threat to the sovereignty of the nation, therefore, President Buhari must urgently heed the previous recommendation made by the National Assembly to modify the national security architecture of Nigeria.

The statement reads: “As young people in our party, we have observed with great worry the ongoing killings, robberies, abductions and other cases of insecurity that have transpired across the nation. We understand that there is a need to exercise extreme caution when commenting on all matters of security, however, the truth, as it stands, is that Nigerians no longer feel safe in their homes, on the streets, and in their places of work.

“President Muhammadu Buhari, as our President, and the leader of our great party, must immediately heed the international communities warnings and take drastic action to end the rampant bloodletting across our nation.

“Amnesty International’s poser on the response time of our security forces should serve as a clear indictment on our police and other security forces that they are either incapable of dealing with the problems as it stands or just out-rightly slow and insensitive to the carnage across the nation.

“Right now, President Buhari must heed the earlier call of the National Assembly and now, the United Nations and Amnesty International and:

“Make our security forces more accountable and effective: If this means making drastic changes to the heads of the Police, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force, this must be done.

“Reassure the nation: Nigerians are in mourning. Mr. President must re-echo his pre-election commitment to the sanctity of human lives. We cannot continue to live in a nation where people are being killed and kidnapped on a daily basis.

“Collaborate: Mr. President must immediately look beyond his conventional advisory networks and reach into the states, the local governments, the National Assembly, the international community, and the traditional/religious leaders, and seek their advice and collaboration on the way forward for our nation, and in order to get a clearer assessment of the real situation across the country and the mood of the nation.

“Without doing these things, we will continue to live in a nation where the receipt of President Buhari’s condolence statements for these mass killings will become the order of the day. We cannot continue to live like this.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/apc-youth-group-lists-3-things-buhari.html

Politics / Otedola Bridge: Shehu Sani Reacts, Calls For Change Of Leadership by 10Ebisco: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2018
The Senator representing Kaduna Central District in the National Assembly, Shehu Sani, has reacted to the tanker explosion that killed over 8 persons in Lagos.

DAILY POST broke the news of the explosion at the Otedola Bridge along Lagos-Ibandan expressway.

Over 60 vehicles were razed after a tanker conveying petrol fell and exploded.

The Senator also called on Nigerians to change the leadership and save the country.

Sani tweeted, “My deepest condolences to the families of the victims of the Lagos Tanker explosions.

“May the soul of the deceased Rest In Peace. Amin.

“When you lost faith in your leaders, change them; When you lost faith in your country, save it.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/otedola-bridge-shehu-sani-reacts-calls.html

2 Likes

Travel / Otedola Bridge: Eyewitness Narrates Last Minutes Struggle Of Victims by 10Ebisco: 4:52pm On Jun 29, 2018
An eyewitness simply identified as Otunbakush has recounted his experience during the tanker explosion at Otedola Bridge which killed nine persons and burnt over 54 vehicles.

DAILY POST had reported that no fewer than 9 people were killed in the fuel tanker’s mishap.

The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, in a statement on its official Twitter handle, has equally confirmed that 54 vehicles were burnt to ashes in the incident.

However, Otunbakush, who said the tanker was not at fault as the deaths would have been avoided stated that ‘foolishness’ killed the victim of the explosion.

He blamed the victims, saying that, ‘Those involved had one minute time to leave the scene of the incident but they chose to save their cars while others made videos with their phones.

The witness on his Twitter handle, @ Otunbakush, said, ‘’The tanker guy tried avoiding an ancident
but look what happened at the end of the day, he stepped on his breaks, hit the partition and tripped over, now here is the part that got me like we are really mad in this country, ignorance killed all the people that died.

‘’That tanker didn’t explode immediately, people had 1 minute to save themselves, every minute counts in an accident. People were trying to save their cars instead of their lives, there was a Camry in front of the tanker, the man was actually trying to reverse his car, he was so foolish.

‘’Save yourself and save cars later, fire and electricity are like the same. From one path to the other , now assumption kill us in this country, people were in their cars making videos instead of running away. The fire started, panic set in, I watched people got burnt.

‘’It became of struggle contest on who’s going to come out first, fire rounded them up, what they should have done first, they did it last and paused with their lives. May their souls rest in peace, but foolishness killed those that died on that bridge. God forgive all their sins.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/otedola-bridge-eyewitness-narrates-last.html

Politics / APC: Ndoma-egba Speaks On ‘illegality’ Of Oshiomhole’s Election by 10Ebisco: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Sen. Victor Ndoma-Egba, Secretary, All Progressives Congress (APC) National Convention, says the emergence of Adams Oshiomhole as the party’s National Chairman through affirmative vote is constitutional.

Ndoma-Egba said that whoever was not satisfied with the process could go to court to seek redress, adding that the APC Constitution and the Electoral Act were clear on the issue.

He added that though most aspirants at the convention were unopposed and elected through affirmative vote, the party met every legal requirement.

He told NAN that though the party had some challenges during the convention, they were brought under control in record time.

“The response of the PDP is that of somebody who got an outcome that he did not anticipate, they were expecting an implosion which did not happen.

“Those who were not our friends, were praying for an explosion of the party on that day, but fortunately, they were all disappointed, we had a peaceful and successful convention.

“Yes, there were one or two skirmishes on the convention ground, that is to be expected in an assembly of nearly 7,000 people,” he said.

He added that to have such number of persons in one enclosure and expect that nothing would happen, would be over ambitious.

The APC chieftain, however, added that the National Convention Election Appeal Sub Committee was presently sitting, stressing that making any comment in that regard would be sub-judicial.

According to him, the National Convention Planning Committee would submit its final report after receiving reports from its other sub-committees.

“As soon as the reports are ready, you will be notified and then you will have an insight into the contents of the reports,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/apc-ndoma-egba-speaks-on-illegality-of.html

Celebrities / WOW: Lioness Hugs And Kisses Tourist (SEE PHOTOS) by 10Ebisco: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Remarkable footage shows a three year old lioness hugging and kissing tourists at a safari park in Russia.

The predator called Lola goes for a cuddle with a man as he sits in an open-sided vehicle – with an unprotected child sitting inches away.

Then the big cat tries to kiss a girl whose nervous mother clutches her tight before the beast is pulled away with his bare hands by world famous lion whisperer Oleg Zubkov, 50, owner of the park.The animal – rescued two years ago from being put down by a private zoo in Russia – was reportedly ‘purring like a cat’ although this is something lions are supposed not to be able to do.

Life in the park has transformed her into one of the kindest wild animals we’ve seen.

‘She just gave birth to her first cub, a lioness we called Lilu, and she loves coming to say hello to tourists.

‘In fact, she is so passionate in jumping into safari bus with kisses and hugs that many tourists can’t handle it.sa1Q’They can’t believe that all Lola wants to do is kiss and hug.’Yet when she arrived at the park after being neglected at the zoo which was poised to put her down – because they couldn’t afford to feed her – she was hostile to people.

But she was tamed by Zubkov, who insists his animals will not harm tourists and that they are safe if accompanying him.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/wow-lioness-hugs-and-kisses-tourist-see.html

Politics / Jonathan’s Ex-aide, Omokri Attacks Ezekwesili, Reveals Why She Is Fighting Buhar by 10Ebisco: 11:04am On Jun 28, 2018
Reno Omokri, a former aide to the immediate past president Goodluck Jonathan, has attacked a former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, describing her as a hypocrite.

According to him, it was hypocritical for the former Minister who helped President Muhammadu Buhari ascend power to be crying fowl now.

Recall that Oby Ezekwesili was harassed by security operatives on Tuesday as she embarked on a march over the killing of over 150 people in Plateau State.

Omokri, in a series of tweets on Wednesday, accused the Minister of fighting Buhari now because the President had refused to look her way for appointment.

He tweeted. “It is hypocritical for @obyezeks who helped to cook the Buhari soup to now complain about the taste. As Oby made her bed, so shall Oby lie in it. Oby isn’t crying for you the masses.

“She is crying because after helping APC cook soup, they shared it without giving her her share!
View details ·

“Dont cry for @ObyEzeks . She helped cook the soup that she and other Nigerians aren’t finding delicious today.

“She’s reaping what she sowed! Remember March 7, 2014 when as keynote speaker for APC, she bashed Jonathan and hailed APC. Now APC is bashing her.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/jonathans-ex-aide-omokri-attacks.html

Politics / Army Arrests Suspected Terrorists Informants, Rescues Victim by 10Ebisco: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2018
Troops of the Nigerian Army have arrested three suspected informants of bandits following a tip-off in Zamfara State.

According to a statement signed by the Director, Army Public Relations, Brig.-General Texas Chukwu, the suspects are alleged to be responsible for giving information to the bandits in carrying out their criminal activities.

The statement further confirmed that the suspects will be handed over for prosecution after the completion of the preliminary investigation.

In a related development, the troops of operation IDON RAINI rescued a kidnap victim and recovered four motorcycles at Abodo village from the bandits.

The troop made the rescue while on a patrol at Dansadau in Maru local government area of Zamfara State.

According to the Army spokesman, “The bandits abandoned their victim and the motorcycles on sighting the troops and fled into the bush.

“Efforts have been intensified by the troops to get the fleeing bandits arrested.”

The statement further advised the general public to always report any suspicious activities or movement to the law enforcement agencies for prompt actions.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/army-arrests-suspected-terrorists.html

1 Like

Celebrities / See Evil! Man Brags About Infecting Partner With HIV by 10Ebisco: 11:34pm On Jun 26, 2018
Media Take Out has reported a disturbing video which shows a young man bragging about having HIV as well as infecting his estranged girlfriend with the deadly virus.

The 23-year-old man from Savannah, Georgia was heard saying:

‘The b*tch is nasty. The b*tch might even have HIV, I’m going to be real with the b*tch.

I’ve been messing with tha b*tch every day, knowing that I’m HIV positive. I don’t give a f*ck about that b*tch.
B*tch now you have HIV. – and you have Gonorrhoea, Genital Herpes, and Chlamidya.’

MTO also alleges that the man is a bisexual and he contracted the virus during a gay encounter.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/see-evil-man-brags-about-infecting.html

Politics / Plateau Killings: Police Takes Action As Ciroma Replaces Undie As Commissioner by 10Ebisco: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sequel to the recent attacks that led to killing of scores of people in some villages of Barkin Ladi Local Government Area and the skirmishes along Anguldi in Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State, a new Commissioner of Police, Bala Ciroma has been posted to the State.

Until his appointment, Ciroma was the Deputy Commissioner of Police, Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (CIID) FCT Abuja. He assumed duty today.

According to a press statement issued by the Plateau Police Command’s Public Relations Officer, ASP Mathias Terna Tyopev, Ciroma was one time Head of Operations, Economic and Financial Crimes Commission and has worked in all six geopolitical zones of the country and in all departments in the Nigerian Police Force.

The statement noted that the Yobe state born CP, “graduated from University of Maiduguri in 1988 and joined the Nigeria Police Force as a cadet Assistant Superintendent police on the 3rd of March 1990.

He had served in different places and in various capacities in the Nigerian Police Force.

Then new CP replaces Andie Undie who was posted to Plateau in September 2017.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/plateau-killings-police-takes-action-as.html

Politics / Why Nigerians Should Vote Out Buhari – Atiku by 10Ebisco: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2018
The Atiku Abubakar Campaign Organisation has urged Nigerians to vote out President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

The body, which also condemned the latest massacre of innocent Nigerians, said the federal government had failed to meet the aspirations of the people.

It lamented the failed ‘Change Agenda’, increasing level of poverty, incessant killings, dwindling economy among others, and said Buhari does not deserve a second term.

National Co-ordinator of the group, Dr. Fresh Onuoha, told newsmen on Monday that “Atiku is the answer campaign organisation 2019”, said Buhari’s government had failed in every sector.

“Human lives are no longer respected as people now kill anyhow in the guise of herdsmen while the government watches without a solution.

“Every voice of opposition is being sidelined. There are agitations by various groups all over the country. Nigerians now commit suicide anyhow because of poverty and want of what to do.

“There is serious hunger and starvation in the land. Every sector of the country is complaining and crying and unless we rout out this government, we will continue in penury and hunger.

“I urge Nigerians to vote out Buhari and vote in Atiku Abubakar in 2019 for a better country and restoration of sanity to human life.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/why-nigerians-should-vote-out-buhari.html

Crime / Tailor Remanded For Allegedly Raping Teenager by 10Ebisco: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
An Ikeja Magistrates’ Court, on Monday remanded Daniel Omoarebun, a 20-year-old tailor, at the Kirikiri Prisons for allegedly defiling a 15-year-old minor.

The Magistrate, Mrs B.O Osunsanmi, who refused to take the plea of the accused, said that he should be kept behind bars pending advice from the state Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).

Omoarebun, who is a resident of Okokomaiko, a Lagos suburb, is being tried for defilement.

According to the prosecutor, ASP Ezekiel Ayorinde, the accused committed the offence on June 7 at his residence,

He said that the accused held the girl hostage for four days and was having sexual intercourse with her.

“Her parents traced her to the accused’s house after they got a tip-off that she was there.

“They reported the case to the police, and the accused was arrested for questioning,” Ayorinde said.

According to the prosecutor, medical reports showed that there was penetration into the girl’s private part.

The offence contravened Section 137 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2015 (Revised).

The Section prescribes life imprisonment for defilement.

The case was adjourned until July 16 for mention.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/tailor-remanded-for-allegedly-raping.html

Crime / Ebonyi/cross River Crisis: 7000 Displaced, 1500 Houses Burnt, Many Killed by 10Ebisco: 2:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
…Abakaliki-Ogoja road blocked
By Peter Okutu ABAKALIkI-NO fewer than 7000 Igbeagu Izzi indigenes of Izzi local government area of Ebonyi State have so far been displaced following the inter-communal crisis between Izzi people and their counter in Ukele in Cross River State. It was gathered that over 1500 houses had been destroyed by Ukele militia group fighting in Izzi LGA as so many displaced Izzi people were seen on Abakaliki-Ogoja highway trekking back with their belongings to Abakaliki capital to seek refuge.

Addressing displaced persons who converged at Ndi- Akparata Nwenyi village in Igbeagu community in Izzi LGA, the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, Dr. Kelechi Igwe directed the Cantonment Commander, Lt. sa’aad Sadiq to immediately deployed more troops to the troubled zone to ensure the safety of both Ebonyians in Izzi and foreigners travelling along the Abakaliki-Ogoja trans Sahara highway. According to the Deputy Governor who appealed to Izzi people to maintain peace and order assured them that the State government would not fold its arm and watch Ebonyi people slaughtered on the alter of insecurity and wickedness. …more details later

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/ebonyicross-river-crisis-7000-displaced.html

Politics / Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings by 10Ebisco: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to the fresh killing of about 86 people in Plateau State.

DAILY POST reports that Plateau Police Command on Sunday confirmed the killing of 86 persons in attacks on Razat, Ruku, Nyarr, Kura and Gana-Ropp villages of Gashish District in Barkin Ladi Local Government.

Also hit were Daffo and Kuba communities in Bokkos Local Government.

Reacting to the sad incident, the President in a statement on his verified Twitter page, appealed for calm, even as he assured Nigerians of justice to perpetrators of the dastardly act.

The statement read “President Buhari has been briefed on the deeply unfortunate killings across a number of communities in Plateau State, today.

“The Nigerian Army and police are supporting the determined efforts of Governor Simon Lalong to end the attacks and bring relief to affected communities.

“President Buhari appeals for calm and assures that no efforts will be spared to bring the perpetrators to justice, and prevent a recurrence/reprisal attacks.

“The President and the entire Federal Government stand with the Government and people of Plateau at this sad time.

“The grievous loss of lives & property arising from the killings in Plateau today is painful and regrettable. My deepest condolences to the affected communities.

“We will not rest until all murderers and criminal elements and their sponsors are incapacitated and brought to justice.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/buhari-speaks-on-fresh-plateau-killings.html

Politics / 2019: What Oshiomhole’s Emergence As Chairman Will Do For APC – Ojougboh by 10Ebisco: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
A former member of the federal House of Representatives, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh has described the emergence of Comrade Adams Oshiomole as the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, as a victory for the party in the forthcoming 2019 elections.

Ojougboh, who is a governorship aspirant in Delta state, said the election of Oshiomole was as a result of his leadership capabilities.

In a tweet on Sunday, he also congratulated the outgoing chairman of the party, Chief John Oyegun for his efforts in building the party and the planning committee for organising a hitch-free convention.

Furthermore, he called on party stakeholders and supporters to rally round the newly elected Chairman and other executives in building the party for the overall benefit of Nigerians.

He wrote, “The emergence of Comrade Adams as the new Chairman of our party @OfficialAPCNg is an acknowledgement of his distinguished leadership capabilities.

“I am highly pleased & strongly believe he will lead our party to victory in the 2019 elections Delta state & Nigeria.

“I also salute the outgoing Chairman Chief John Oyegun for his contributions &the planning committee for organizing a successful convention.

“Congratulation!”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/2019-what-oshiomholes-emergence-as.html

Celebrities / Popular Actor, Afolayan Speaks On Being Gay, Actors Living Flamboyant Life by 10Ebisco: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2018
Popular actor, Aremu Afolayan has said most actors that live flamboyant life do not make their money through the craft.

This is coming at a time when Pascal Atuma said you have to be a prostitute to make it in the movie industry.

Afolayan speaking with Punch said most actors driving big cars most likely got their money from influential people and other means.

He said, “By the way, I live my life, people tend to think that I am the richest Yoruba actor, but that is a lie. Nigerians assume a lot. I live in a rented apartment because I cannot afford to build one. When they see me buy a new car, they don’t know if I paid for the car in instalments; instead they call me a big boy. What type of big boy lives on N50,000 or N100,000 income per film as an actor? I challenge any Nigerian actor that is living larger than life to state how they made their money because I am sure it is not from the movies they make.

“I am talking about both the English and Yoruba actors. If they like, they can say they make N5m per film, they cannot afford to build or buy a house at Lekki or Victoria Island or Ikoyi. It is impossible. They should call out mathematicians to figure it out. It is a lie. It is because they meet some influential people that give them businesses or they have side businesses.

“Since we do not all meet such people or make the kind of money they make through these people, we just have to be content with what we have. In my life, I have never seen an ‘educated illiterate’ country like Nigeria. Nigerians are very gullible when it comes to judging other people’s lifestyle since they do not know anything, they assume. Then social media came and it made things worse.”

Speaking further, Afolayan addressed reports making the rounds that he was gay after a picture of him pecking a man surfaced online.

“I went to a store with a friend to pick up a wristwatch I had been paying for in instalments. My friend was taking pictures when I told him that we should cause trouble on social media with a picture of me pecking him.

“When I posted the picture, it went viral within 15 minutes. In fact, we were still in the store when the picture went viral. I was shocked that Nigerians would even conceive the idea that I am gay because I love women.

“Anybody can be gay and I mean no disrespect to them but as for me, the picture was just done for publicity stunt. I never knew it would go viral that fast.

“People call me a gigolo; how come I do not have money? I know a lot of people that are gigolos and they are doing fine. If they say I am an actor and gigolo, why would I have to sell a car in order to afford another car? I do not have to convince anyone; when I know that at the end of the day, I would not waste my time convincing you about anything. You can think about anything you like but I am not here to convince anyone,” Afolayan added.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/popular-actor-afolayan-speaks-on-being.html

Politics / Ambode, A Special Gift To Lagos, Says Commissioner by 10Ebisco: 5:21am On Jun 23, 2018
Governor Akinwunmi Ambode has been described as a blessing from God to the people of Lagos State. The Lagos State Commissioner for Home Affairs, Dr. AbdulLateef AbdulHakeem, said this while speaking with newsmen yesterday.

According to the Commissioner who is also a renowned Islamic cleric, God’s unwavering love for Lagos State has manifested in the leadership of Governor Ambode whose methodical approach to governance has brought about rapid development strides that are visible throughout the state. Describing his boss as a special gift to the state, Dr. AbdulHakeem said the Governor has purposefully addressed all the challenges that his administration inherited when he assumed office three years ago, including traffic congestion, kidnapping, cultism and other crimes that were hitherto prevalent in the state. Although he noted that the state is not a stranger to progressive leadership, especially since the defining era of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Commissioner added that Governor Ambode has raised the tempo of people-oriented governance with ongoing massive infrastructural projects dotting the entire landscape of the state.

The Commissioner, who said that the network of roads in the state has remarkably improved under the current administration, added that with construction of inner city roads and those of the highways with lay-bys and bus-stops, the face of traffic flow and management has been redefined. “Travel time within the state has reduced. You will certainly see the improvement while driving on Lagos roads. I am sure driving and living in the state would be more interesting and enjoyable by the time several ongoing urban-renewal projects are completed. Pedestrian bridges are springing up on highways to prevent residents from losing their lives while crossing the highways. Lay-bys are being constructed on major roads to also prevent indiscriminate parking by motorists, a practice which used to contribute to the traffic gridlock.

Nothing less than modern 1000 bus-stops will soon be completed to ease traffic flow. The lay-bys and slip roads are constructed with installation of wire mesh fencing to bring out orderliness on our highways like never before. And of course the icing on the cake is the sustained Light-Up Lagos, which has been able to perform multi-functions on our roads and city metropolis. It enables motorists to see clearly at night; it has also chased criminals and other nigh marauders away from the black spots in addition to beautifying our city. We can now feel the beauty of having our streetlights illuminate the nooks and crannies of Lagos at night. What about the gains accruable through the night economy in the areas with streetlights? Gradually, Lagos is becoming a smart city of our dream.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/ambode-special-gift-to-lagos-says.html

Celebrities / Amber Rose And Her Vagina Make A Splash In Yellow by 10Ebisco: 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Muva is here guys and we are in love.

Amber Rose put her gorgeousness on display a couple of hours ago in this yellow stunning outfit, flaunting her incredible curves for the gram.

The mom of one captioned the picture;

Who’s getting wet this Summer? �

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/amber-rose-and-her-vagina-make-splash.html

2 Likes

Politics / Buhari, APC Jittery Ahead Of 2019 Election – PDP by 10Ebisco: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, National Working Committee, NWC, on Thursday alleged that the President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government has commenced “desperate clampdown” on perceived opposition leaders.

PDP said the safety of its members was no longer guaranteed.

In a statement issued by its spokesperson, Kola Ologbondiyan, the party insisted that Nigeria has “fallen into perilous time” under Buhari’s government.

The statement recalled that the party had earlier alerted the nation and the international community that the “enemies of our democratic process and adversaries of our unity and harmonious living as a nation have commenced a desperate clampdown on opposition leaders”.

“Today, our dear nation, Nigeria, has finally fallen into a perilous time! There are fears and trepidation everywhere. The safety, personal freedom and well-being of Nigerians, particularly, opposition members are no longer guaranteed.

“The All Progressives Congress (APC), having realized that they stand no chance in the 2019 general elections, are now deploying all wicked machinations to cause confusion, heighten political tension, hounding and arresting of opposition leaders, making spurious allegations and attacking influential Nigerians, including former heads of state, all to instill fear on the polity.

“Having failed in their corruption smear campaign against the PDP and many notable Nigerians, the APC and the Presidency cabal have now devised a devious machination to rope in, frame up, implicate and ultimately incarcerate marked opposition leaders and other dissenting voices over fabricated security charges.

“Part of this design, as already exposed by the Special Adviser to President Buhari, Mr. Femi Adesina, on Arise TV, is to link such opposition leaders and dissenting voices with the widespread killings in various parts of the country, while forgetting that President Buhari had earlier blamed the attacks on invaders from Late Muammar Gaddafi’s Libya, while his Director General of State Security Services (DG SSS) blamed it on herdsmen from neighbouring countries.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/buhari-apc-jittery-ahead-of-2019.html

Politics / 2019: Why Buhari Abandoned Gov. Okorocha – APC Chieftain, Anumaka by 10Ebisco: 8:16am On Jun 21, 2018
Chief Tobby Anumaka, Patron Okpoko Igbo, a pan Igbo socio-cultural organisation and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, has given reasons President Muhammadu Buhari is not on the side of the Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha in the crisis rocking the ruling party in the state.

He said Buhari had on two occasions told the governor to go and put his house in order when he (Okorocha) ran to him (Buhari) seeking soft landing.

Anumaka, a chieftain of the APC in Imo pointed out that Buhari had abandoned the governor despite his contribution to his victory in 2015 as he (Okorocha) was trying to turn the state into a private enterprise.

The politician who spoke with Daily Sun, said “During the second and recent visit to the President in the Presidential Villa by Okorocha accompanied by the former Edo State governor, Adams Oshiomhole, where he went to plead with Buhari for soft-landing for Okorocha, the President advised him to go and put his house in order.

“Yes, President Buhari and APC stakeholders in Imo acknowledged the effort of the governor in the success of the party in the state, but that should not be a guarantee for Okorocha to turn the ruling party in the state into a private enterprise. This is exactly what he is trying to do and we say no and this is the cause of the problem in Imo APC.

“I know that President Buhari will never support personalisation of the party in state, which is the reason he advised Okorocha to accommodate other stakeholders because a tree does not make a forest even if it is an Iroko tree.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/2019-why-buhari-abandoned-gov-okorocha.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.