Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

10Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10Ebisco's Profile / 10Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 18 pages)

Celebrities / I Want To Lose Weight by 10Ebisco: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2018
MCEBISCO.COM.NG

Although I am just 25 years of age and a spinster, I look like a 40-year-old madam because of my heavy weight. This development has caused me a lot of embarrassment for the last few years. For this reason, I will appreciate your kind assistance in knowing how to lose weight and keep my figure.

Priscilia (by SMS)

Benefits of love and s*x

Many people are trying to lose weight these days because it appears very easy to put on weight. To some, food is far more than just sustenance. Eating has become a source of gratification; it’s a social activity; it’s a reward. This is why many diets work in the short term but fail later on. In addition to an abundance of food, most people today also have a far more sedentary lifestyle than past generations. So, while losing weight is simple in theory — reduce your calorie intake — it’s not easy in practice. This is particularly true for successful and older people because your metabolism slows with age, which means you burn fewer calories to keep basic body functions going. Nutrition experts advise that to lose weight, one needs to follow a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, and low in saturated fats. Avoid ‘fast foods’, fizzy drinks, high sugar intake and fried foods. Exercise regularly. This has been said a million times, but it can’t be emphasised enough: boosting your activity level can help you lose weight and keep it off. Overall, you will need to persevere. Losing weight is really hard to do, and many people fail many times before they succeed.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/i-want-to-lose-weight.html

Politics / See Photo: Man Burgles Female Boss’ Shop, Steals Her Property by 10Ebisco: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
A 32-year-old sales boy, Saidu Abdullahi, has been arrested by the police for allegedly burgling his boss’ shop and carting away property valued at N229,000.

Abdullahi allegedly stole a generator, a home theatre, a television, a stabiliser, a cable TV decoder, a CD player with speakers, and three cartons of non-alcoholic wines.

The Punch learnt that the suspect had lied to his boss, Sandra Ibeh, that he was travelling to his hometown to see his mother who was sick.

In her statement to the police, Ibeh said she paid Abdullahi N10,500 out of the two months’ salaries she owed him to enable him to travel.

“I promised to send the balance of his salary to his bank account the following day. I called him to confirm if he had got home safely and he told me he was home.

“On August 16 when I got to my shop, I discovered that it had been burgled with some of my property carted away. I went to report at the police station.

“I was advised to go to Ladipo Market where they sell fairly-used property, which I did. I saw some property similar to my own and I went to inform the police. The man I saw the property with was arrested,” she added.

The businessman who was arrested in connection with the theft, Abubakar Yakubu, said he assisted in the arrest of Abdullahi.

He said, “I used to buy recharge cards from Abdullahi. Through that he collected my phone number. He called me one day that he had some property to sell.

“I did not know anything until the police came to my shop and a woman pointed at the generator I put up for sale. The police arrested me and took the generator and three other generators.

“I then remembered that he once told me that he wanted to sell some property. I called him to ask where he was and he told me that he was in GRA.

“I went there and he took me to where he kept the property. I told him that I wanted to go and call the person that would buy them. I called the police and he was arrested and the goods were recovered.”

Abdullahi was arraigned before an Ogba Magistrates’ Court on two counts of burglary and stealing.

He pleaded not guilty to the charges.

According to the police prosecutor, Abiola Adewale, the offences contravened sections 309 and 287 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State.

The magistrate, W.A. Salami, granted the suspect bail in the sum of N80,000 with one surety in like sum.

The case was adjourned till September 11, 2018.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/see-photo-man-burgles-female-boss-shop.html

Celebrities / Gifty Powers Has The Perfect Response For Those Asking Her To Go Get Married by 10Ebisco: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Controversial ex-housenate of Big Brother Naija, Gifty Powers has a response for the people asking her to go and marry.

Gifty told her critics that she has been married before and reminded them that some of them have never had that chance, yet they are asking her to go and marry.

Read her reply below:

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/gifty-powers-has-perfect-response-for.html

Travel / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident [photos] by 10Ebisco: 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2018
It was reported that a man miraculously survived a ghastly motor accident which happened yesterday along NPA expressway in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state.

The driver who reportedly owns the vehicle was said to have collided with a palm tree – thereby causing the vehicle to split into two due to the force.

The man miraculously walked out of the crash unscathed and without any assistance to the Navy hospital close to the scene of the accident.

Pictures have emerged showing the moment the man came out from the crash and was surrounded by shocked residents.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/see-man-that-came-out-from-car-that.html

Politics / BUSTED!! Navy Seizes 13,803 Bags Of Smuggled Rice That Worth N220.8 Million In C by 10Ebisco: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2018
The Flag Officer Commanding, Eastern Naval Command, Nigerian Navy, Rear Admiral Mathew Emuekpere has stated that the command seized over 13,803 bags of smuggled rice in Calabar valued at N220.8 million in the past seven months.

Emuekpere disclosed this on Tuesday in Calabar, Cross River, during the handing over of the command’s leadership to his successor, Rear Admiral David Adeniran.

He said the rice was seized due to the sustained patrol of the maritime domain by personnel of the command, Punch Metro Reports

According to him, the anti-smuggling operation was carried out in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s policy of enhancing and promoting local production of rice.

“Gladly, in the last seven months, we have been able to achieve some of our set targets in view of the numerous challenges.

“To a great extent, we have successfully dealt with illegal bunkering, crude oil theft, smuggling, human trafficking, piracy and sea robbery in Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Rivers states that are under the command.

“Within this period, the command seized over 13,803 bags of imported rice valued at N220.8 million at N16,000 per bag and several contraband.
“These were made possible by continuous deployment of various platforms within the command area of responsibility throughout my stay as the Flag Officer Commanding.

“Within this period also, the command was able to shut down over 150 illegal refineries through sustained operation, while over 90 suspects were arrested for various maritime crimes,” he said.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/busted-navy-seizes-13803-bags-of.html

Politics / 2019: What PDP Chairman, Secondus Told Bafarawa, Dankwambo by 10Ebisco: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ahead of the presidential primaries of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, thw national chairman of the party, Prince Uche Secondus, has assured the aspirants of the party at all levels that there is going to be free, fair and transparent primaries where the delegates’ decision would prevail.

The National Chairman made the assertion when he received two presidential aspirants of the party, former Sokoto state governor Alhaji Atahiru Bafarawa and the incumbent governor of Gombe state, Dr Ibrahim Dankwambo at the party’s national campaign office, otherwise called legacy house in Maitama, Abuja.

He said, “Let me assure you all aspirants of our party that the era of impunity, or imposition is over in the party as a rebranded PDP under my watch would ensure transparency and fairness for all.”

Prince Secondus appealed to the aspirants to work harmoniously among themselves in the interest of the party since it’s only one person that will get the slot at the end of the day.

“We must not forget to put the will of God in all we do bearing in mind that nobody gets power unless as designed and approved by God.

“We are proud of all our aspirants, all of them are imminently qualified to rule this country and working in harmony we would chased out APC out of Villa by 2019,” he said.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-what-pdp-chairman-secondus-told.html

Celebrities / Just In! Reality Tv Star Anto Involved In Car Accident! (photos) by 10Ebisco: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2018
Big Brother Naija star, Anto was involved in a car crash during the Eid celebrations and she took to Instagram to share the news.

Anto who thanked God for surviving the car crash, also asked those who know how to fix damaged cars at an affordable rate to contact her. She wrote;

When people were celebrating Eid with their families, I was having a near-death experience. But I thank the Almighty Allah for life. I wrote about the incident in my latest blog post on @stylevitae. I charge all of you to make the most out of each and every day because we don’t know when it will be our last ♥️ PS. If you know anyone who fixes cars for an affordable rate, please send my way because the quote we are receiving �

PPS. If you know anyone who just wants to donate a car to my cause, send them my way

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/just-in-reality-tv-star-anto-involved.html

Politics / NASS Rejects Inec’s Budget, Approves N143bn by 10Ebisco: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2018
The Joint Committee on Electoral Matters in the National Assembly, has rejected the N189 billion proposed Budget of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Arising from a closed-door meeting at the National Assembly Complex, Abuja, the committee directed the electoral body to revert to the N143 billion proposed by President Muhammadu Buhari in his letter to the National Assembly.

Buhari had proposed the approval of the INEC budget in trances of N143 and the balance in 2019, but the Electoral body in its own proposal, requested that the total sum be approved and released in one fell swoop.

The Chairman of the Committee Suleiman Nazif (APC, Bauchi) who briefed newsmen after the meeting with INEC, said that INEC has been advised to return on Tuesday with a budget proposal that will reflect the N143 Billion Presented by President Buhari.

“The joint committee has sat and has deliberated the position to adopt the N143 billion as presented by Mr. President at this point in time it is also the wish of this committee that INEC represents their budget of N143bn as requested by Mr. President.

Therefore INEC has an opportunity to reprioritize and this committee will be ready to receive them. This committee will be reconvening tomorrow (Tuesday) by 1:00 O’clock so that we can consider the presentation by INEC,” he said.

The Commission is now expected to return on Tuesday with a harmonized budget figure for speedy approval by the committee.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nass-rejects-inecs-budget-approves.html

Politics / Shocker! Former Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan Exposed Live!… He Was Force by 10Ebisco: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2018
Former Police Inspector General, Suleiman Abba, has disclosed that former President Goodluck Jonathan was forced to concede the 2015 election to President Buhari.

Suleiman Abba who alleged that he was under pressure from the stalwarts of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to compromise the 2015 elections, said the police should be congratulated for forcing the former president to do what was right.

“Thank God that in our own case, we forced those who lost elections to accept the results. The Nigeria police forced those who lost elections to accept the outcome. I said the Nigeria Police, I didn’t say Suleiman Abba. It was the action of the police that made them to have a change of mind and accept the results. The heroes of that election should have been the police.” he said.

In his interview with Daily Trust, he further claimed that before then, a top member of the then ruling party had asked him to deliver the 2014 governorship election in Osun state to the PDP.

“Believe me, I have always counted myself lucky. I think because of the little background I gave you about the strength of discipline in me, both personal and professional, I received my sack as a normal development. I was not shocked for a reason that I knew it would happen. Right from the time I started work as inspector-general of police, I knew that I may not reach the date of my retirement, which would have been 2019, by which time I would have been 35 years in service and 60 years of age. I am saying this because the very first week I took over, we had the elections in Ekiti; that was August 2014. Arrangements had been made for the election by my predecessor and I think it was the same team that also did the Osun election, it was the same AIG. One of the leading stalwarts in the PDP then said to me: ‘IG (you know I was acting then) deliver Osun to us and we will confirm you quickly.’

“I was shocked! That was when I knew that I may not last long in the office. Immediately, I said to myself, ‘How could I deliver when I am not an electorate? The voters are the ones to deliver, my own was to protect the whole process.’ Of course I said to myself that what happened to one of my predecessors (may his soul rest in peace), Adamu Suleiman, was going to happen to me, maybe I would never be confirmed. He was inspector-general of police and till he left office he was not confirmed.

“So that is my approach; I accept things the way they come. I said to myself that I was going to leave that office without confirmation; but then, I went to Osun and did what I was supposed to do. Of course, having made up my mind that I wasn’t going to take the dictates of someone on what I had been doing for decades, I went to Osun, addressed the police officers who were very cheerful because they were seeing their IGP for the first time. I told them to go and do what the law protect the electorate, all other stakeholders, INEC officials, observers, and of course, any other person that had the right to be around the polling areas, collation areas.

“I also told them to go and protect the outcome of the election itself. I warned them also that if they allowed themselves to commit any offence against the electoral act, their punishment would be double because they would lose their jobs and may be charged to court. They heeded my warning and did exactly what was expected of them and the outcome was that a winner emerged.

“That was exactly what happened. From then on I knew that, perhaps, I was not going to get confirmed or last long in office. So it didn’t come to me as a surprise at all. I also think it was a blessing from the Almighty God, so I wasn’t shocked or disturbed.

“I lost an office I should have held for four years, but that was my destiny. And that was why I refused to go to court, even when people were prompting me to do so.”

Suleiman Abba also denied allegations that he went to the airport to receive President Buhari alongside other APC chieftains, shortly after the 2015 election.

“The only time I met the president-elect was like all the other service chiefs did, to go and congratulate him. It was a common agreement that we were going to congratulate him. I attended the presentation of certificate to the president-elect. Let me tell you why I did that. One, it is only the police that had a seat at that function. Let me also draw your attention to the fact that if you check the electoral act, the police are clearly mentioned as the custodians of security of the elections.

Now the IGP had a seat and I appointed at that time, according to tradition, an AIG to represent me in all the activities of the collation, but when it got to the peak I went. In any case, if it was the then PDP candidate that won, I am sure if I didn’t even go there a bigger query would have come. So if we are talking about an election where a candidate that wins legitimately should get all the support, then I don’t see any reason why anybody should query me for attending those functions. I couldn’t be a traitor. I only did what was expected of me and I will repeat it uncountable times if I get the opportunity to do so (to protect the law and do what is expected of me” Suleiman Abba said.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocker-former-nigerian-president.html

Politics / Police Summon Orphanage Owner Over Missing Girl Found In Benin by 10Ebisco: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2018
The Police in Edo State has invited the proprietress of God’s Own Orphanage in Benin City, Edo State over the discovery Elo Ogidi, the Lagos missing girl found in Benin.

According to Sunday Punch, the yet-to-be identified woman was invited by the state police command to explain her connection with the girl.

Elo Ogidi, the missing girl found in Benin
Elo was said to have been found in the children’s home on Friday, after six weeks of her reported disappearance during a church service she attended with her parents at the Christ Embassy in Oregun, Lagos.

Her father, Okpogene, stated that the family was notified when her daughter was sighted in the orphanage.

It was gathered that some security operatives stormed the children’s home on Friday, following a tip-off, but could not find the owner, who was said to be away in Delta State.

Edo school proprietress allegedly unleashes her dog on her former staff
Our correspondent gathered that some of the workers were later arrested while Elo was kept under care.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, said on Saturday that the proprietress would be made to face the law if found culpable.

Kokumo stated:

“The proprietress of the orphanage is yet to be seen. On arrival of our men yesterday (Friday), we learnt that she travelled to somewhere in Delta State.

“We really need to talk to her. She needs to tell us how she came in contact with the child. She has her own story to tell. From there, we will be able to determine our next line of action. She has been formally invited. If she is culpable, we will not hesitate to process her through the judiciary.”

The commissioner noted that efforts were ongoing to properly identify the family of the girl in order to avoid any mix-up.

Edo school proprietress allegedly unleashes her dog on her former staff
He said:

“I want the people referred to as the parents to actually see the girl. What we have done so far is to take the photograph of the little girl and forward it to the church. I want them to see the little girl because there could be a resemblance. It is good for the parents to come to be able to identify their daughter.”

Kokumo also denied the arrest of any employee of the orphanage. He stated:

“Nobody was arrested; there was a sizable number of ladies attending to the children in the orphanage. Since she (Elo) is a little girl, we do not want a situation where nobody would be able to attend to her needs.

“That was why we picked one of the ladies to be able to attend to the little girl’s needs. The person that was brought with the little girl was not in any way arrested.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/police-summon-orphanage-owner-over.html

Celebrities / Australian Singer-songwriter Sia’ Suicide Attempt Exposed… She Tried To Kill Her by 10Ebisco: 11:25pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sia has had a remarkably interesting career, starting in the indie world before becoming a huge pop star with songs like “Chandelier” and “Cheap Thrills.”

However, she’s always made an effort to only reveal as much as necessary, remaining private and often obscuring her face completely. In a new interview with Rolling Stone, she’s opened up about her struggles with mental health and suicide attempt.

One of Sia’s first big breaks came when her song “Breathe Me” closed out the series finale of cult favorite show Six Feet Under, although she says it was a song she had a near-death experience writing.

She says she tried to kill herself by taking 22 Valium and drinking a whole bottle of vodka. “Unfortunately, you can only commit sleep on Valium—or should I say fortunately.”

When “Breathe Me” became a moderate success for her in 2005, she says it didn’t stop her suicidal thoughts. In 2010, she planned to check herself into a hotel and take all the pills she had, writing letters to both the maid and hotel manager that read;

“Please do not come in. I am dead inside. Please call an ambulance.”

Fortunately, an old friend called her before she went through with anything. She explained;

“There must have been a part of me that really wanted to live, because in that moment, I thought, ‘There’s a world out there and I’m not a part of it. But I might like to be.”

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/australian-singer-songwriter-sia.html

Crime / JUNGLE JUSTICE!!! Motocycle Thief Set Ablaze By Mobs In Cross River State… WARNI by 10Ebisco: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
A suspected thief was on Thursday, set ablaze by irate youths in Ikom local Government Area of Cross River State.

The incident happened along Mile 2 by sweet mother junction, Four corners Ikom urban 1, Ikom, around 4:30pm.

According to reports, the deceased, a commercial motorcyclist identified as Emmanuel, from Akwa Ibom, was caught trying to forcefully snatch a motorcycle from the original owner with firearm and a knife.

The victim raised alarm which attracted youths in the area. They apprehended the suspect, beat and set him ablaze.

Source: http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/jungle-justice-motocycle-thief-set.html

Celebrities / Daughter Of Oyo State Governor, Abisola Kola-daisy BREAKS The Internet… After Sh by 10Ebisco: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Governor Ajimobi’s daughter, Abisola Kola-Daisy, shares sexy swimwear photos.

After three kids, she looks amazing. See more sexy pictures below;

See Photos Of Removed Her Pants For Sexy

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/daughter-of-oyo-state-governor-abisola.html

Celebrities / This Is Sadden! See What Traditional Bonesetters Did To A Child… [warning! Graph by 10Ebisco: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
A child was taken to a traditional bone-setter for treatment but ended up worse than ever and will now have to lose a limb.

The child had an issue with his hand but rather than take the child to a medical hospital, the child was taken to a traditional practitioner. When things got out of hand, the child was rushed to the hospital but it was already too late.

A photo of the child’s limb shows that from the elbow down has decayed and turned black. The only solution is to amputate.

See more photos below;

Watch Video Here

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/this-is-sadden-see-what-traditional.html

Crime / Father Priest Arrested After Woman Dies While Being Delivered Of Witchcraft by 10Ebisco: 1:30am On Aug 24, 2018
An Ayelala priest has been arrested in Ogun over the death of a 25-year-old woman, Idowu Ogunkoya at his shrine.

The victim’s father, Temitayo Ogunkoya, was also arrested. He was said to have taken her to the shrine to be delivered of witchcraft on Sunday at Ojuolota, Ijesha Road in Ago-Iwoye.

The issue was brought to light after the deceased’s fiancée Lucky Oghenetega filed a police complaint.

Oghenetega, it was gathered, told the police that the priest shaved the deceased’s hair and gave her a liquid substance to drink.
“She slumped and died immediately after consuming the liquid substance,” Oghenetega stated.

According to police spokesman Abimbola Oyeyemi, a Deputy Superintendent (DSP), detectives were led to the shrine where the priest and the woman’s father, Temitayo Ogunkoya were arrested.

He said:

“The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered that the case be transferred to homicide section, State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) for proper investigation.

“The CP warned members of the public to desist from primitive and barbaric ways of dealing with matters, especially issues concerning human lives. The command will not tolerate such archaic practices, capable of terminating innocent people’s life unnecessarily.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/father-priest-arrested-after-woman-dies.html

Celebrities / Mr Charlly - Alomo. Music/video by 10Ebisco: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2018
Now coming up with another hit and word moving song called ALOMO, in the interview of what he said about Alomo is enjoyment. Download and watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uhquisc92g

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/mr-charlly-alomo-audiovideo.html

Celebrities / Kizz Daniel Unveils Tracklist For His “no Bad Songs” Album by 10Ebisco: 10:10am On Aug 23, 2018
Nigerian singer, Kizz Daniel has unveiled a 20-track list for an album is set to drop soon.

The CEO of a new label FlyBoy Inc has the album titled “No Bad Songz”.

The singer posted a picture of the track-list with the caption “Class resumes ____ #nbsthealbum? _ Date out soon ?”

See the post below.

Kizz Daniel unveils tracklist for his "No Bad Songs" album

Formerly known as Kiss Daniel, he changed his stage name to Kizz Daniel following a legal tussle with G-Worldwide, the record label that shot him into limelight. The singer is yet to publicly make the announcement known, but he has changed his social media accounts to the new name.

Kizz Daniel got involved in a legal tussle with G-Worldwide who dragged him to court with claims that he failed to abide by the contract he signed with them. A statement released by G-Worldwide shows that the stage name ”Kiss Daniel” is owned by the record label. This could be part of why the singer decided to change his stage name to Kizz Daniel.

On the singer’s own part, he spoke of how he was being placed on a 30 thousand Naira monthly salary despite releasing several hits on the platform..

Since the tussle with the label, the singer has moved on to float his platform which he calls Fly Boy INC and has already released about 3 songs. Furthermore, he has been on social media flaunting an expensive chain worth 14 milion Naira and also a duplex in a choice area in Lagos.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kizz-daniel-unveils-tracklist-for-his.html

Politics / Transfer: Willian Offered To Real Madrid by 10Ebisco: 9:05am On Aug 22, 2018
Chelsea winger, Willian Borges da Silva, has been offered to Real Madrid.

Mundo Deportivo reports that the Blues will ask for €80million to sell the player, while another €10m must be handed to the player’s agent to push through the deal.

The figures being quoted could be prohibitive, as it is the reason why another LaLiga side Barcelona, shifted their interest away from Willian to Malcom earlier this summer.

It is, however, believed that Chelsea are set to break the club’s policy, by offering Willian a new two-year deal.

The Stamford Bridge outfit usually offer players over the age of 30 one-year extensions, due to their focus on high-energy football.

Willian has less than two years left to run on his current deal at Stamford Bridge, worth around £120,000-a-week.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/transfer-willian-offered-to-real-madrid.html

Celebrities / Moyo Lawal: “Nobody Should Abuse Me Over My Backside Again, This One Is Bigger” by 10Ebisco: 9:33pm On Aug 21, 2018
Endowed Nollywood actress, Moyo Lawal has warned people to stop saying that her backside is big, saying she has seen bigger and wider ukwu, and she shared picture of one.

She wrote;

“This is Smt big … Nobody can abuse me again biko”

See the picture she shared below;

This one truly bigger!

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/nobody-should-abuse-my-yansh-again-this.html

1 Share

Politics / Why I Regret Imposing Gov. Emmanuel On Akwa Ibom People – Akpabio by 10Ebisco: 4:16am On Aug 21, 2018
Godswill Akpabio, former Senate Minority Leader, has apologized for “imposing” Governor Udom Emmanuel on the people of Akwa Ibom State.

He said this while addressing a crowd at Ikot Ekpene Plaza, over the weekend.

The former governor described Emmanuel as the greatest mistake he made in a hurry.

According to Akpabio, Emmanuel “is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019.

“Udom (Emmanuel) is a mistake that must be corrected in 2019. All hands must be on deck to ensure that the mistake is corrected for a people-oriented leadership under the ruling All Progressives Congress at the centre.

“Emmanuel’s administration has failed the people.”

He stressed that there had been hunger and deprivation in the state since Emmanuel’s administration came on board.

The Senator insisted that it was time for “holistic action” to liberate the state from the shackles of bad governance.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/why-i-regret-imposing-gov-emmanuel-on.html

Politics / SHOCKER! Suspected Ritualists Kill Mentally Unstable Lady, Steal Her Internal Or by 10Ebisco: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2018
Suspected ritualists have killed a lunatic in Ikare Akoko, Ondo State and removed her heart and intestines.

The remains of the deceased was discovered, on Sunday, August 19, 2018, in front of a cemetery, opposite the Ecobank on NTA road.
Razak Rauf, an Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP), later visited the scene and said his men were investigating the incident.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/shocker-suspected-ritualists-kill.html

Kindly Visit: [url]mcebisco.com.ng[/url]

Politics / Religious Crisis Looms In Southwest – MURIC Warns by 10Ebisco: 7:29am On Aug 20, 2018
The Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC) has cried out to the governments of Southwest states to avert what it termed looming religious crisis in the region.

A statement on Sunday by its Director, Prof Ishaq Akintola said traditional worshippers are set to observe Monday 20th August, 2018 as Isheshe Day.

MURIC lamented that the traditionalists have declared a general curfew to restrict movement, a development it warned may cause serious friction as Muslims will mark Sallah on Tuesday, 21st August.

The statement noted: “Oro worshippers are deliberately looking for trouble. Chapter 4 Section 41 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (as amended) says, ‘Every citizen of Nigeria is entitled to move freely throughout Nigeria and to reside in any part thereof, and no citizen of Nigeria shall be expelled from Nigeria or refused entry thereby or exit therefrom.’

“Besides, only the state government on the advice of the state commissioner of police can impose curfew on a town. Even then, such imposition must be based on adverse security report.

“Traditionalists are taking the law into their hands. Traditionalists have frequently usurped this power without being challenged. It is very unfortunate that state governments in the region lack the political will to enforce the law. They are afraid of the traditionalists. Worse still, the police and other law enforcement agents appear to be complicit as they adopt a lackadaisical attitude towards the excesses of traditional worshippers.

“We assert the right of Muslims to freely move around anywhere in this country. Tuesday 21st August, 2018 is Id al-Kabiir day and the Federal Government (FG) has declared Tuesday and Wednesday as holidays. Nobody has the right or the power to take those days from us. Neither does anybody have the right to make it impossible for Muslims heading towards their various towns to reach their various destinations.

“For the avoidance of doubts, MURIC is not averse to the declaration of a day for traditionalists. We made this clear in our statement issued on 10th May, 2018. We believe in equal rights. What we oppose is a situation whereby one religious group lords it over another. Traditionalists must respect the law.

“Traditional worshippers need to be told that they have limits. Christians and Muslims have never restricted the movements of adherents of other faiths. So why must traditionalists always compel others to remain indoors whenever they want to worship? Why must God be worshipped in secret? Their curfews have affected church and mosque goers in the past. It has also affected candidates writing critical examinations like WAEC and that means their curfews are counter-productive. This must not be allowed to continue.

“We therefore call on the governors of Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti states to call traditional worshippers to order. The traditional rulers of all Yoruba towns can be easily reached. They will pass the message to the leaders of traditional worshippers. Muslims will not surrender their Allah-given fundamental rights at this crucial moment.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/religious-crisis-looms-in-southwest.html

12 Likes 4 Shares

Politics / How Yinka Ayefele Reacted After Oyo Govt Demolished His N800m Music House by 10Ebisco: 7:49pm On Aug 19, 2018
Popular Juju musician, Mr Yinka Ayefela has reacted to the demolition of his Music House building by the Oyo State government

DAILY POST earlier reported the state government marked the structure located on the Challenge-Toll Gate road for demolition for allegedly contravening the state’s planning laws.

But, Ayefele while reacting, insisted that the construction of the Music House followed due process.

He also approached an Oyo state High Court on the condition that the government does not have any right to demolish his property.

Ayefele’s counsel, Mr Olayinka Bolanle, sought an order of the court restraining the state government from demolishing the property pending the determination of the suit.

Justice I. Yerima ordered the claimant to ensure service of the court process on the respondent and adjourned the case till Monday for the hearing of the exparte motion.

However, the State government on Sunday morning demolished the structure reportedly worth about 800 million Naira

Reacting to the incident, Ayefele shared a picture of the destroyed property on his Instagram page.

He wrote, “Oyo state government did at last..My pains my sweat.So help me God.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/how-yinka-ayefele-reacted-after-oyo.html

Politics / Kofi Annan: Buhari, Saraki React To Death Of Former UN Secretary-general by 10Ebisco: 3:47pm On Aug 18, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has reacted to the death of the former United Nations, UN, Secretary General and Nobel Peace Prize laureate, Kofi Annan.

The 7th UN Secretary General died in a hospital in Bern, Switzerland in the early hours of Saturday.

Buhari’s condolence message was contained in a tweet on the Presidency’s official Twitter page.

”Buhari commiserated with the government and people of Ghana over the passing of former United Nations @UN Secretary General, @KofiAnnan, in the early hours of Saturday 18th August, 2018,” the tweet read.

The statement added that Buhari had called President Nana Akufo-Addo from London, informing him that all Nigerians and ECOWAS member countries share in the deep loss, considering the strategic influence of the former scribe in global affairs and his vision for the repositioning of the West Africa and Africa.

Similary, Senate President, Bukola Saraki, described the demise of Annan, as the end of a golden era in global politics and international relations.

He said that the late Annan was a quintessential African diplomat on the global plane and a citizen of the world, who deployed his vast capacities to tackle intractable global challenges ranging from hunger, conflict, epidemic and restoration of peace in war-torn countries.

He noted that many developing nations benefitted immensely from the humanitarian efforts of the late Annan during lifetime as he was able to raise the concerns and challenges confronting hitherto forgotten peoples and nations in the Assembly of world powers.

”Annan was a quintessential African Diplomat who bestrode the world stage with dignity, finesse, admirable restraint and wisdom. He was a diplomat’s diplomat. He dedicated his immense expertise, experience and energies to resolving some of the world’s most pressing problems and conflicts, including most recently, the Rohingya refugee crisis. He was a citizen of the world.

“Annan was an African avatar and God’s messenger of peace to the world. His demise is a huge loss to the international community and to humanity. Africa has indeed lost one of her best. He shall be sorely missed.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kofi-annan-buhari-saraki-react-to-death.html

Crime / Police Arrest 6 Suspected Homosexuals In Aba Hotel (photos) by 10Ebisco: 6:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
THE Commissioner of Police in Abia State, Mr Anthony Ogbizi, on Thursday paraded suspected homosexuals, who were arrested by security agents in Aba, the commercial hub of the state.

The suspects were identified as Fred Ndubuisi, Anyanwu Chidera, Kamsiriochukwu Onuoha, Anderson Emeruwa , Sampson Nwadike and Nnadi Promise.

Ogbizi disclosed that the suspects were arrested at City Gobal Hotel in Aba at about 2am.

A statement by the state police command stated that the suspects were nabbed following a distress call from the manger of the hotel.

The statement added that the hotel manger alleged that the suspects were seen kissing one another at the hotel bar by an employee, who reported the incident to the management.

It was further gathered that the manger went to one of the hotel rooms, where two of the suspects had checked in earlier and discovered that they were six in the room, romancing and kissing one anothers.

According to the police report, the suspects were interrogated and it was discovered that they were members of a gang who came into Abia from nearby states to practise the unnatural act in the hotel room.

The suspects, however, denied committing the crime, saying that they were in Aba for the birthday party of one of their friends, Ndubuisi, adding that their families were not aware that they were arrested.

One of them, Chidera, who claimed to be an undergraduate from the Imo State University, Owerri, said they were all in one room because they were told that the category of room they asked for was not available.

He said, “I arrived the hotel at about 6pm and I asked my friend to book for a room for me. The hotel management said we should pay N5,000 for a room and we could afford it. So, we decided to manage that one room.

“After drinking at the hotel bar, we went to the room to change our clothes. It was at that time that we heard a knock on the door and when we opened the door, the manager started asking why we were six in the room.

“After explaining to him, he said they don’t allow more that three persons in a room and that was how he accused us of practising homosexuality in the room. There was nothing like kissing or making love in the room and we are not gays.”

Another suspect, Ndubuisi, who claimed to be a hair stylist, also stated that he only invited his friends for his birthday party and lodged them in the hotel, adding that they did not indulge in any homosexual act.

“I invited my friends for my birthday and I wanted to pay for two rooms but we couldn’t because the rooms were filled up, that was why we were in one room,” he said.

The Commissioner of Police, however, said the hotel management would bring his evidence against the suspects, who, he said, would be charged to court.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/police-arrest-6-suspected-homosexuals.html

Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Flaunts Stunning Figure On Boat With North West by 10Ebisco: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2018
Kim Kardashian put her hourglass figure on display in a pink Chanel bodysuit in Miami. Kim Kardashian was with her first child,North West and a few friends as they enjoyed the cruise .

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/kim-kardashian-flaunts-stunning-figure.html

Politics / Minimum Wage: We Are Not Elected To Pay Salaries Alone – Governors by 10Ebisco: 12:48am On Aug 17, 2018
The Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF, has reacted to the call for the implementation of minimum wage.

NGF said they were not voted into power to pay salaries alone.

The chairman of the NGF and Zamfara state governor, Abdulaziz Yari, said they were voted to also provide good roads, electricity, education and other necessary amenities.

The governor said this was part of the discussion the Forum had at a meeting on Wednesday night.

He noted that governors cannot perform any magic as funds were needed “for these things”.

The NGF Chairman lamented that states governments have been limited to only paying of salaries while other sectors such as health, electricity, education, among others, are not getting enough attention.

He said, “We have a committee of six which represented us in discussions in the committee headed by labour minister.

“The committee is yet to give us the final report. When they give us the final report, for which they have our mandate to present our position, and the position most likely is to look at the record of up to 14 years.

“For instance, in global practice, in your income, how much are you spending as salary? So that we can start from there. They have given us interim report, that at the federal government level, over 82 percent is being spent on overhead which cannot move the country forward in terms of infrastructure development and development that we need now.

“So, on our own part, we are saying we are going to look at how our income are trained from our final account from 14 years ago so that we can come up and stay in the middle.

“I don’t think you people voted us for only to pay salaries. You are looking for good roads, electricity, education and others. So, we can’t do magic. It’s only when we have the funds do all those things.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/minimum-wage-we-are-not-elected-to-pay.html

Celebrities / Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B by 10Ebisco: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim is out there flaunting her hot body and has announced that her body is closed for cex till further notice, until she find a man that is worthy of having all the goodies.

This development comes after her split from former boyfriend, Iceberg Slim.

In a recent Instagram post, she wrote;

“Abstaining from cex, gotta zen my body. I ain’t giving you, so don’t ask, I don’t lend my body. Gotta be king status to give man my body. Hell yeah, Cus a Queen is what I embody”.

See her post below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/body-for-sale-juliet-ibrahim-announces.html

Crime / Over 200 Killed! Footprints Of Plateau Bloodbath In 10 Minutes [video] by 10Ebisco: 11:29am On Aug 16, 2018
Over 200 persons killed! The Berom community in Plateau State are still counting their losses in the mayhem that befell them on Friday, June 23, 2018.

Many have been eternally separated from their loved ones, parents have had to bear the agony of burying their children, houses, cars have been razed, farms destroyed, churches, and other sacred meeting places and officials were also not spared in the wave of violence.

Here is the highlights of the Plateau bloodbath in 10 minutes:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/over-200-killed-footprints-of-plateau.html

Politics / 2019: Tambuwal “under Pressure” To Run For President by 10Ebisco: 12:27am On Aug 16, 2018
Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, on Wednesday stated that he is under pressure to run for president in 2019.

Tambuwal admitted this while addressing different associations of students and youths, as well as resident communities, who paid him a solidarity visit on Wednesday.

“I have been receiving advices and encouragement from our leaders, peoples across the country and even from abroad to contest for presidency and this pressure is being mounting.

“It Is not my making but the quantum of pressure from every where because of leadership gap in the country,” he said.

Tambuwal also said he would make his position public on the matter “in days to come”.

The Governor recently defected from the All Progressives Congress (APC) to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/2019-tambuwal-under-pressure-to-run-for.html

Celebrities / Live On Camera! Singer Mr Eazi Caught In Foursome With Temi Otedola’s Friends [P by 10Ebisco: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2018
The Nigerian music star joined his babe, Temi Otedola and her friends on her ongoing girls trip.

The couple linked up at the club where Eazi got hounded by friends of the bride.

See below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/08/live-on-camera-singer-mr-eazi-caught-in.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.