Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,032 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

10Ebisco's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 10Ebisco's Profile / 10Ebisco's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

Politics / “present Your CERTIFICATE In 7 Days Or Gets Disqualified” – Court Tells Senator by 10Ebisco: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
The PDP governorship candidate for the incoming governorship election, Senator Adeleke, is currently hanging to rope as the Osun State High Court has given him just SEVEN DAYS to produce his secondary school certificate or gets disqualified after the certificate scandal broke out [Read HERE].

Rasheed Olabayo and Oluwaseun Idowu prayed the court to disqualify Adeleke for “not possessing a school certificate, as required by Section 177 (d) of the 1999 Constitution.

The duo also asked the court to set aside the July 21 primary that produced Adeleke as the party’s governorship candidate.

In his ruling yesterday on the ex-parte application filed by Olabayo and Idowu, Justice David Oladimeji, held that granting the leave to restrain the PDP from presenting Adeleke as its candidate due to his inability to present his school certificate to the party may subject the court to mockery, if eventually he presents the certificate.

The judge advised the PDP candidate to present his secondary school certificate before the court on Wednesday, August 1.

Justice Oladimeji held that the ex-parte injunction has only seven days lifespan, adding there are still windows left open till August 8, according to the affidavits sworn to by the applicants.

He said:

“It will be inequitable not to allow the respondent to come and show his certificate, if he has any. But if given the opportunity to present his side of the case, the balance, which is necessary for interlocutory injunction, would be adequately considered.”

Justice Oladimeji adjourned the motion on notice till August 1 for hearing.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/present-your-certificate-in-7-days-or.html

Celebrities / Chrissy Teigen Shares Nayked Photo Of Herself Breastfeeding Her Son… Is She Doin by 10Ebisco: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2018
John Legend‘s wife, Chrissy Teigen went completely neykked to breastfeed her two-month-old son Miles.

In the photo she shared to her Instagram story, the 32-year-old model is pictured using a towel and pillows to protect her modesty while breastfeeding her son as they relax on a sun-lounger.

Chrissy was also captured reading as she kept Miles close to her chest.

See the photo below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/chrissy-teigen-shares-nayked-photo-of.html

Celebrities / Ycee Comes For Police ACP Yomi Shogunle And He Sarcastically Cursed Him To DEATH by 10Ebisco: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Yomi Shogunle, an assistant commissioner of police is really not the most liked Nigerian police officer on Twitter and last night, one of his tweets got a savage response from rapper, Ycee.

Shogunle who has been against the #EndSars movement suddenly tweeted, ‘186 million Retweets to #EndSARS. Oya let’s go!’.

In response, Nigerian rapper Ycee tweeted, ‘You’re a hot pile of trash I pray God blesses you with long life to see an effective Nigerian police force without the likes of officers like you sir’.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ycee-comes-for-police-acp-yomi-shogunle.html

Celebrities / Wedding Turns Bloody As Groom Gets Bitten By An Attacker Who Accused A Guest Of by 10Ebisco: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Damian Paine, 43, and wife Louise, 34, missed the first dance and were unable to cut their wedding cake after their big day was disrupted by an attacker who accused guests of having cex with his girlfriend – and then bit the groom.

The wedding, held in a hotel, took a turn for the worse when Neil Jones, 35, who was also staying there, confronted a guest who he thought was sleeping with his partner.

Jones banged on the door to the guest’s room and Damian, who had just finished the wedding dinner, was forced to intervene.

He then bit Damian before headbutting the hotel’s main entrance door as dozens of guests watched in horror.

Jones was found guilty of assault by making threats, causing criminal damage to a door and assaulting the groom at the Gwesty’r Marine Hotel in Aberystwyth.

After police arrested Jones, four officers stayed at the wedding for the rest of the evening while Damian was taken to hospital for blood tests.

Jones was given an 18-month community order when he appeared at Aberystwyth Magistrates Court for a two-day trial. He pleaded guilty to assault by making threats and causing criminal damage to a door. He denied assault by biting during the incident on May 18, claiming he acted in self-defence, but was also found guilty.

Alan Lewis, defending, said Jones had been using drugs and was “deeply sorry” for disrupting the wedding.

Jones must pay compensation of £245 – £100 to the Atlantic Hostel for the door and costs of £860.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/wedding-turns-bloody-as-groom-gets.html

Politics / Again, Obasanjo Blasts Nigeria’s Leadership, Condemns Siege Against Saraki, Othe by 10Ebisco: 2:12am On Jul 27, 2018
Former president, Olusegun Obasanjo has again attributed Nigeria’s under-performance to the problem of leadership.

Speaking when he granted audience to a PDP Presidential Aspirant, Kabiru Tanimu Turaki, SAN, at his residence in Abeokuta, Ogun State on Thursday, the ex-President, however, said that he had not lost hope because God had blessed Nigeria with men and women of caliber who can stand their own in the world.

Chief Obasanjo, after listening to the speeches of Turaki and Boni Haruna (DG Kabiru Tanimu Turaki Campaign Organization), said “we are not short of leadership that can perform”.

The former President, who recalled that he consulted widely in 1998/1999 just as Turaki is doing now, revealed that he accepted to be drafted into the presidential campaign because of the need to unite the country.

“Listening to you, I believe you have got the concerns of Nigerians today in the area of security, economy and cohesion. Anybody who will lead Nigeria to the promised land will have my support,” Obasanjo said.

He condemned the siege laid to the residences of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and his deputy, Ike Ekweremadu, saying that was “embarrassed” by a number of things happening in the country.

“We are in a position to do better than what we are doing today”, he said.

Obasanjo further noted that what Turaki had been doing is to firm up and stabilize Nigeria’s democracy which, he believed is making some progress.

He explained that the statement he issued in January was not done frivolously, noting that a nation can be destroyed not necessarily when people are doing bad things but when people keep quiet when danger looms.

In his remark, Turaki who described Obasanjo as the ‘Father of Modern Nigeria’, said that it is people like him who speak truth to power that are working assiduously for a united country.

The aspirant stressed that there is need to take up the challenge of rescuing Nigerians from the plethora of problems such as insecurity, poverty, divisiveness and hopelessness confronting them today.

He said that with the support of respected leaders like Obasanjo “we know that we would be able to rescue our country as we have no other place to go.”

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/again-obasanjo-blasts-nigerias.html

1 Like

Politics / FULL STORY: How Founders Of Radio Biafra International Allegedly Poisoned A Lady by 10Ebisco: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Finally it seems some one has breaks silence and comes out bold to expose the culprits behind the death of Chimaobi.

In continuation of this report, Amarachi Ibe Gift a seasoned Journalist and IPOB principal officer in Biafraland cheated death after she survived been poisoned with a chemical substance during her working visit in Anambra state by Clifford Iroanya the founder of Radio Biafra International, a group which was expelled from IPOB for attempting to take over IPOB by coercion and collection of Bribe from Nigerian government to sabotage IPOB struggle.

Amarachi revealed that the Outlaws RBi leaders was responsible for the death of Chimaobi Aka WAKA-WAKA Biafra through poison.

Recall Chimaobi died after battling from Undisclosed illness?

Source close to IPOB media confirms that Chimaobi looks very pale and thiny before her death.

A top family writers Renowned media giant liken Chimaobi’s death to that of a slow killer poison.

What exactly may have lead to RBi leaders to poison Chimaobi and attempt to poison Amarachi Ibe Gift?

There is a say that he who controls the media, control the minds of the people.

Since the eviction of IPob -Dos which leads to the emergence of unauthorized RBi, their has been a media war raging on between the Outlaws leaders in an effort to retain their position in IPOB despite when IPOB highest authority have Declared them sacked. Late Chimaobi and Amarachi rally support for IPOB leadership and highest authority, these which the founders of RBi may not have taken too lightly. A source close to the groups says RBi under the command of Clifford Iroanya opens a media group called Soldiers of Justice SOJ which he uses to engage in character assassination of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and leaders of Family writers.

The source says 75% of SOJ members operating in Facebook are pseudo names. Their job is to find those hardworking members and implicate them. Many of Family writers members both old and new are all Innocent of been part of this deadly group. The source authoritatively said.

The death of Chimaobi was celebrated by RBi and fake SOJ what a mockery to humanity and betrayal of brotherbood?

The Sickness Amarachi battle for Months has now been proven to be as a result of poison which pierce through her body According to medical test, says Source close to her.

The Source points that RBi are desperate to destroy the legacies of IPOB by all means.

According to the source, RBi infiltrate many IPOB media and bribe them with juicy offer to work against Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.

Source close to RBi says RBi Media members has deserted the group after finding out the group lacks vision and engage more in character assassination.

Source close to RBi says in few weeks, the group will collapse totally because they now lack audience and Popularity.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/full-story-how-founders-of-radio-biafra.html

Celebrities / Actress, Doris Simeon Receives The Best Birthday Gift From Ex-husband [check Out by 10Ebisco: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2018

Award-winning Yoruba and English actress, Doris Simeon received the best birthday gift from her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan on Monday after she was given the chance to celebrate her birthday with son, David for the first time in many years in the US.

Recall that a few months back, Movie producer, Daniel Ademinokan finally gave his ex-wife and actress, Doris Simeon the chance to meet her son, David after years of being separated from him.

However, he has given mother and son another opportunity to bond again.
Taking to Instagram, the excited mother, Doris, shared photos of herself and her son while they are bonding and wrote;

“See who spent my birthday with me #davidademinokan guess what he was telling mummy? u want no abi? #julybabyrocks #motherhood #motherandson”

See more photos below;

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/actress-doris-simeon-receives-best.html

Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Oshin Marks Birthday With New Photos by 10Ebisco: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018

Actress, Bimbo Oshin is celebrating her birthday today as she has taken to her page to share gorgeous photos.

Nollywood actress, Bimbo Oshin whohas added a year to her age today has shared cool birthday photos. The actress shared the photos of her looking adorable in traditional attires.

She thanked God for sparing her life and overlooking her shortcomings.

She wrote: ”To you Lord almighty,my Alpha and Omega I give full praise and adoration. It isn’t that I know how to praise you , how to pray to you or how to fast that kept me alive. But because I have a great God who overlooked my shortcomings . Thank you Lord for this wonderful grace . HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME EEEEEEEEE ! #daughterofzion#Grateful heart.”

See photos below:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nollywood-actress-bimbo-oshin-marks.html
Politics / Naval Officer Steals Tompolo’s Transformer, Gets Arrested by 10Ebisco: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2018

Police nabs Naval Personnel, two others over stealing of transformer from Tompolo’s yard in Delta

WARRI – MEN of the Nigeria Police Force from the “A” Division in Warri Sunday evening nabbed a Naval Personnel, Lance Corporal Usman Shaibu and two others for allegedly stealing a transformer from Ex-MEND Leader, High Chief Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a, Tompolo’s jetty near the Chevron Clinic in Edjeba Community in Warri South Local Government Area of Delta State.

The Naval Personnel alongside a driver of a Mercedez Benz Self-loader, Okugbe Lucky and his conductor, Chime Chukwuka were arrested at about 7pm on Sunday July 22.

It was learnt that two other Naval Personnel, Staff Sergeant P O Ekon and Sergeant L S Elijah who were allegedly involved in the criminal act escaped and are on the run.

Lance Corporal Usman Shaibu with two of his colleagues on guard duty at the jetty were rounded up by the Police based on information that they were stealing items from the yard to sell to unknown buyers.

The Naval Personnel with the connivance of his colleagues brought in the driver and conductor with a Mercedez Benz Self-loader with Registration Number: (Edo) XE 763 BEN to carry the transformer from the yard for sale.

They had already succeeded in carrying the transformer with the self-loader and were at the point of leaving the yard, when the Policemen rounded them up.

In the process, Staff Sergeant P O Ekong and Sergeant L S Elijah escaped living Lance Corporal Usman Shaibu with the two others to their fates.

Vanguard learnt that apart from the transformer the police caught the suspects with, another transformer is already missing from the yard.

The Police under the watch of CSP Kelvin Zuokumor have mounted an intensive search for the fleeing Naval Personnel with a view to prosecuting them in accordance with stipulated laws.

The transformer allegedly stolen are part of the properties seized by the Federal Government two years ago.

The younger brother of Ex-Niger Delta Freedom Fighter, Hon. George Ekpemupolo confirmed the report of the theft.

According to the former Warri South-West Council Chairman said, “They arrived at about 6:45pm. I was called by somebody at Chevron Clinic saying he saw people entering Tompolo’s yard with self-loader and that I should come and confirm if we have sold the things in the yard. I immediately called the police and when we got there, they were already carrying the transformer.

“The Naval Personnel, Lance Corporal was arrested with the driver and conductor of the Self-loader. The Naval pleaded that we take the matter easy with him but I insisted he should be arrested and taken to the Police Station for questioning and prosecution.”

Comrade Paul Bebenimibo, Media Consultant to Tompolo who regretted the incident said that property worth billion of Naira has been stolen from the yard since the Navy occupation of the yard.

Bebenimibo stated that they have reported these stealing to Government top hierarchy but they turn a deaf ear until now.

During interrogation at the Charge Room at the A Division Police Station, Lance Corporal Usman Shaibu confessed to have committed the crime.

Lance Corporal Usman Shaibu who disclosed the names of his fleeing colleagues said they were going to sell the stolen transformer at the rate of seven hundred thousand naira, N700,000.

Contacted, the Delta State Commissioner of Police, CP Muhhamd Mustafa confirmed the report saying, “The Naval Personnel is in our custody.

While noting that the matter is currently being investigated, CP Mustafa said the Police is trying to get the Military particularly the Nigerian Navy into the matter. “Yes. It’s confirmed the arrest of a Naval Personnel. But he is in our custody.

The Commander of the Nigerian.Navy Ship, NNS Delta, Commodore, Ibrahim Dewu said the Navy is trying to confirm the report the report.

Commander Dewu said, “We are trying to get all the details. You have to exercise patience and let me get back to you Sir.”

In a text message, Commander Dewu said, “We cannot comment until investigation is completed.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/police-nabs-naval-personnel-two-others-over-stealing-of-transformer-from-tompolos-yard-in-delta/amp/

1 Like

Sports / NFF Crisis: DSS Ejects Chris Giwa From Office by 10Ebisco: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2018

The Department of State Service, DSS, has ejected embattled President of the Nigerian Football Federation, NFF, Chris Giwa from the Glass House.

Giwa and the staff who were told by the Nigerian Government to occupy the NFF secretariat on July 2 have been asked to vacate the premises immediately, according to TheCable.

FIFA, football governing body, had threatened to ban Nigeria if the situation was not resolved and Amaju Pinnick not reinstated as NFF president.

The online newspaper quoted the DSS operatives who carried out the ejection exercise on Monday, as saying that they are working on instructions from above.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nff-crisis-dss-ejects-chris-giwa-from.html
Religion / Why Nobody Can Islamise Nigeria – Bishop Akinola by 10Ebisco: 10:38am On Jul 22, 2018

Bishop Taiwo Akinola, of the Rhema Christian Church, has spoken about the alleged plans by the government to Islamize Nigeria.

He spoke on Saturday at a conference organised the Christ Global Network, CGN.

Akinola who spoke with reporters after the programme stressed that fresh people with fresh ideas and innovations should be encouraged to participate in politics.

He said, “Younger people must be encouraged to get involved in governance to inject new thoughts, new ideas, new sensibility into our polity. We have been having recycled beings
all these while. ”

Asked if he believed that killings in different states of the federation mostly in the Middle Belt, were geared towards Islamising the country, he said, “I don’t like using that word. It has been bastardised.

“This is my conviction, Jesus said I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. So my position on that is that
even if it’s, at the last minute, heaven will sound and rescue its people because Jesus said the gates of hell SHALL NOT.

“So no matter the pessimism anybody can nurse, the devil cannot win. So nobody can islamise this country. There can only be a better tomorrow for Nigeria. That’s part of the game plan of our shouting and involvement, it’s to sensitize everybody that nobody can Islamize Nigeria,” he stated.

“The younger people are better than us in exposure and the rest. I think that it can go a long way if it is properly articulated but I also must remember that the President said the people should not contest against him in 2019.”

Talking about the President’s integrity, he added that some people fake integrity, arguing that, “Integrity which says you don’t steal money but you steal opportunities is fake integrity but a Christian won’t do that because the Bible says the Lord our God is one.

“Integrity is rooted in God. I believe children of God are the people who can really, truly, sincerely and honestly do that.

“I don’t believe that if a Christian goes into politics, he will be acting like a professional politician who will do all the things that politicians are known for but rather they will stand for the truth and their word will be their bond. So I think it’s high time that Christians get there,” he noted.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-nobody-can-islamise-nigeria-bishop.html
Celebrities / 39-year-old Lawyer, Eunice Atuejide Set To Run For Nigerian Presidency by 10Ebisco: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2018

A 39-year-old lawyer, Eunice Atuejide has declared her bid to contest in the 2019 presidential elections under the National Interest Party (NIP).

The Enugu-born mother of five announced her intentions in an event in Abuja on Friday stating that, “I believe the time for women presidency is now; I am doing a lot of social media awareness and it has been amazing; so many Nigerians are ready to have a woman as president”.

Drawing similarities between herself and the Croatian president, Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, who became a world favourite following her amazing outing at the 2018 World Cup, Atuejide said further, “Look at Croatia, everybody is talking about what the Croatian president has been doing and that is me; I can speak so many languages; I am not a military marksman but I can kick; I have a black belt in Taekwondo.”

On her intentions for Nigeria, Atuejide said power supply would be the first issue to fix. She said, “We have privatized power production but we have not actually privatized power distribution. We send everything to the national grid and there are limitations to that. We are investing billions in power sector without seeing results because we are not distributing the energy we are producing. We need to open the system; allow every private sector investor who can do come in and produce and distribute energy. The important thing is to make sure there is regulation.”

Eunice Atuejide also prides on the fact that she speaks many languages and has been to at least 76 countries across the globe. She is a graduate of BPP University, London and University of Siegen, Germany.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/39-year-old-lawyer-eunice-atuejide-set.html
Politics / Nigerian Government Reveals Cardinal Objective Of Buhari Govt by 10Ebisco: 10:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
The Minister of Information and Culture, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, has revealed the protection of human rights was a cardinal objective of the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

Mohammed said this when he addressed a High-Level Round-table organized by the Atlantic Council, an American think-tank on international affairs, in Washington, DC, on Thursday.

In statement forwarded to DAILY POST, from Washington, DC, by Segun Adeyemi, the Special Adviser to the Minister, Mohammed said the picture of impunity and complete disregard for extant laws and international obligations painted by Amnesty International, in a recent report, was not a true reflection of the character and ethics of the Government of Nigeria or any of its agencies.

Recall that since counter-insurgency war started in 2009, Amnesty International has issued periodic reports on alleged human rights violations by the Nigerian military, with the latest of such reports bordering on violations of human rights and International Humanitarian Law by the Nigerian Armed Forces and other government agencies.

Alhaji Mohammed said that the government had taken several measures to address human rights violation in the course of the counter-insurgency operations, including the establishment of Human Rights Desks in all military formations, the quarterly Human Rights/Military Dialogue, Training on Mainstreaming Human Rights into Counter-Insurgency Operations, and Court Martials of officers indicted for human rights violations.

”Very soon, the Federal Government will adopt a National Policy on the Protection of Civilians in conflict situations to further strengthen and entrench its constitutional practice of Protection of
Civilians,” he said.

The Minister also spoke on the counter-insurgency operations, insisting that Boko Haram had been badly degraded hence it was incapable of carrying out organized massive attacks beyond using women and children to carry out suicide bombings against soft targets.

”Many have queried how we could say Nigeria is winning the battle against Boko Haram when the insurgents have continued to carry out deadly attacks. However, to understand this, it is necessary to put things in context. When President Buhari was being sworn into office 29 May 2015, 24 Local Governments making up a territory three times the size of Lebanon were firmly in the hands of Boko Haram.

“They hoisted their flag, collected taxes, installed their own Emirs and administered a large swath of territory. That is history now as not an inch of Nigeria’s territory is being administered or controlled by Boko Haram.

”Before the advent of this Administration, Boko Haram could carry out attacks anywhere in the North East and beyond at a time of their own choosing. They attacked the UN Complex, the police headquarters, motor parks and a military barrack in the capital city of Abuja. That is now
history.” He said.

Alhaji Mohammed also told the Roundtable that the incessant farmers-herders clashes were neither religious nor ethnic in nature, as they have been portrayed in some circles.

”There is no question that this (conflict) is driven mostly by an increased contest for dwindling natural resources like land and water. This has been worsened by demographic pressure and climate change. Nigeria’s population in 1960 was 45 million, and this has ballooned to
about 200 million in 2018, but the available resources have not grown at all. If anything, they have shrunk.

”As desertification continues to encroach and the Lake Chad that provided a livelihood for over 35 million in several countries shrank from 25,000 to 2,500 square kilometers, herders in particular are forced to move south in search of grazing land and water for their cattle,” he said

The Minister said beyond the main causative factors, however, disgruntled politicians and beneficiaries of corruption, who have vested interest in undermining the Buhari administration through any means necessary, have latched on to the conflict.

He cited two instances to buttress his assertion that the ethno-religious slant given to the clashes constitutes a false narrative.

”The northern state of Kebbi is predominantly Muslim and Fulani. Yet, 70% of those who are in jail in the state are there over farmers-herders clashes. Yet, the herders are Muslim and Fulani, and the farmers are Muslim and Fulani. There can therefore be no ethno-religious basis for these clashes.

”Also, the northern state of Zamfara is the hotbed of cattle rustling, which perhaps has claimed more lives than the farmers-herders clashes in the entire middle belt. Yet, those rustling cows are Muslim and Fulani, and those whose cows are rustled are Muslim and Fulani. Therefore, to impugn ethnicity and religion into these clashes is simplistic at best and downright mischievous at worst,” Alhaji Mohammed said.

The High-Level Roundtable, which was convened by the Africa Centre of the 57-year-old think tank, was attended by about 30 current and former senior US government officials, as well as other stakeholders in the US Policy on Africa.

The participants included retired Gen. William E. Ward, former Commander, US Africa Command; former US Ambassador to Nigeria Robin Sanders; Ms Florizelle Liser, President and CEO, Corporate Council on Africa; Mr. Thierry Dongala, Senior Advisor, House Foreign Affairs
Committee; Mr. Trevor Keck, Deputy Head of Policy, International Committee of the Red Cross and Dr. EJ Hogendoorn of the International Crisis Group’s Africa Programme.

The Nigerian Ambassador to the US, Ambassador Sylvanus Nsofor, led a team of the Nigerian Embassy officials to the one-day event.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nigerian-government-reveals-cardinal.html

Politics / Ekiti Election: PDP Reveals How INEC Allegedly Rigged In Favour Of APC by 10Ebisco: 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, has said that it has “facts” on how the last Saturday’s governorship election in Ekiti State was allegedly rigged.

The National Working Committee of the party had met in Abuja on Tuesday, where they received and reviewed “all facts relating to the July 14, 2018 Ekiti State governorship election.”

After reviewing what was brought before them, the PDP came into a conclusion that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, allegedly rigged the election in favour of the party’s rival, the All Progressives Congress, APC.

John Kayode Fayemi, the candidate of the APC was on Sunday declared winner by INEC.

The National Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Kola Ologbondiyan, in a statement in Abuja yesterday, accused the INEC of pulling down the results of the election from its website.

He said, “After a thorough examination of all hard facts, the NWC reconfirms that the Independent National Electoral Commission doctored the result of the election to favour the APC.

“The NWC notes that apart from the huge discrepancies between the actual votes cast at the polling centres and the results released by INEC, there is evidence that INEC pulled down the original result from its database to accommodate the alterations.

“The NWC also has evidence indicating that the original result was in favour of the PDP candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola before the figures were altered.

“The NWC, after very exhaustive examination of all facts, confirms the PDP candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, clearly won the July 14 , 2018 governorship election.

“The NWC, therefore, calls on the leadership of INEC to immediately correct their results, apologise to the people of Ekiti State and be ready to admit their falsifications before the tribunal so as to return our mandate which was stolen at ‘gunpoint’ on July 14,” he added.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-election-pdp-reveals-how-inec.html

Celebrities / Azealia Banks Wants Wendy Williams To Die On Air by 10Ebisco: 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Popular controversial rapper, Azealia Banks, has reignited her feud with controversial talk-show host Wendy Willaims following their fallout in 2017.

This time around, the rapper on her Instagram page wished Wendy Williams could have ‘another stroke and die on air’.

She wrote, “Can Wendy Williams have another stroke on TV and finally drop dead? I would love to see her die on air.”

Recall that Wendy Williams sometime in October 2017 fainted towards the end of her Halloween special live show.

Azealia made the wish after Wendy called her out on her show over ‘shots’ fired at Nick Cannon and Wild N Out.

But Wendy reacted thus: “Azealia seems to be smart, but angry and her anger seems to be the problem, you know.

“A lot of times people would rather work with second best who’s not so angry than first best. And I’m not familiar with her music. I’m just familiar with her anger,” she said on air.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/azealia-banks-wants-wendy-williams-to.html

Politics / Bayelsa Assembly, Security Firm Clash Over Extrajudicial Killings by 10Ebisco: 1:00am On Jul 18, 2018
Tension is brewing in Bayelsa State as the State House of Assembly is at loggerheads with a security company, Darlon Security and Guards, over allegations of extrajudicial killings in the state, particularly in the creeks.

Already, a group of agitators, the Order of Egbesu Brotherhood, has warned of an imminent resumption of violent agitations and escalation of tension if the DSGs were disengaged from its duty of protecting oil installations belonging to the Nigerian Agip Oil Company.

Also, leaders and stakeholders of the Ijaw Youth Council representing the various clans in Southern Ijaw, have thrown its weight behind the security firm, warning those castigating it (security outfit) because of politics to stop in their own interest.

A member of the House of Assembly and a former Special Adviser to the Governor on Security, Lt. Col. Bernard Kenebai (retd.), had on July 2, 2018, sponsored a motion accusing employees of Darlon of perpetrating extrajudicial killings, among other heinous crimes.

The lawmaker, with the support of other members, allegedly passed a resolution to check the activities of Darlon Security Services, stressing that there were security reports that the company was engaged in illegal activities.

He explained that the company, which was established to tackle issues such as oil theft, illegal bunkering and other sundry crimes, had now turned around to be the chief sponsors of those crimes.

The lawmaker stated that communities such as Ondewari and Korokoresi had been under a series of attacks from operatives of the company’s taskforce.

But the management of the security firm, in a statement in Yenagoa on Tuesday, by its Public Relations Manager and Security Coordinator, Mr Preye Oseke, dismissed the allegations that the company was involved in criminal and illegal acts in its operations in swampy areas of the state.

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/bayelsa-assembly-security-firm-clash.html

Religion / 2019: Why I’m Supporting Buhari – Satguru Maharaji by 10Ebisco: 10:40am On Jul 17, 2018
The founder and Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaji, has provided reasons he would support President Muhammadu Buhari’s re-election in 2019.

The cleric said one of the reasons was because Buhari was the first black President that had taken the bull by the horns.

He said this at a press conference to commemorate the 38th anniversary of One Love Family, held at Iju Agege area of Lagos State, where he also called on Nigerians to support Buhari.

Maharaji pointed out that Buhari can be supported through constructive criticisms, and pointing out to him the areas he has done badly so that he (Buhari) would make amends.

He said, “All you need to do is to support and assist him. He needs our support and love.

“He is the first black president in history of Africa that has taken the bull by the horns.

“We should support him and show him his inadequacies to him but if he doesn’t change, I will come out and say to him, ‘ah Buhari, no no.’

“Buhari needs divine knowledge to be able to see what is going on so that he doesn’t surround himself with people who are only there to enrich themselves.

“We need a leader we can trust, a leader who acts, a leader who is not a tribalist, a leader we can believe in, the world is changing and we have to change along with it.”

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-why-im-supporting-buhari-satguru.html

Politics / Ekiti Election: Fayose Silent 24 Hours After Fayemi’s Victory by 10Ebisco: 10:57am On Jul 16, 2018
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose is yet to publicly speak on the Ekiti governorship election, 24 hours after conclusion.

This is in sharp contrast to Fayose’s usual swift reaction to national issues and matters concerning the state.

Fayose, whose popularity, interest in the poll and alleged attack by the Police ahead of Saturday’s exercise, were widely reported in the media, is expected to reject the result.

The staunch critic of the President Muhammadu Buhari government will most likely condemn the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), security agencies and the All Progressive Congress (APC).

Although an Election Tribunal would be set up to hear grievances concerning the poll, Fayose is also expected to announce a legal action that may drag all the way to the Supreme Court.

His spokesman, Lere Olayinka, was yet to respond to enquiry for the governor’s position on the outcome as at press time.

The APC candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, was declared winner by INEC Chief Returning Officer, Professor Abel Idowu Olayinka, in Ado Ekiti.

“Having certified the requirements of the law, Dr. Kayode Fayemi of the All Progressive Congress, is hereby declared as the elected governor”, Olayinka, Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan said.

Fayemi defeated his closest rival and candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Prof Kolapo Olusola.

Results released by the INEC showed that Fayemi garnered 197,459 votes to beat Olusola who polled 178,121 votes.

DAILY POST reports that In 2014, Fayose floored the new Governor-elect in all 16 local government areas in Ekiti.

Already, Fayose’s party, the PDP has rejected the outcome of the election.

Its National Publicity Secretary, Kola Ologbondiyan, said: “The process, characterized by open alteration of results, brutalization of innocent citizens, barefaced cruelty and intimidation of our members by security agencies, is a brazen assault against democracy and a direct subversion of the will of the people which is completely unacceptable.”

In his statement, PDP National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus charged Nigerians who believe in democracy and rule of law “not to be deterred by the obvious vote robbery in Ekiti State on Saturday because it would not stand the test of the almighty”.

Secondus added that Justice has the stamina to go all the way to the destination while injustice cannot as it terminates midway to the race, what we need is patience.

Meanwhile, there was drama on Sunday as the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, declared that Fayose would be arrested after he loses his immunity.

The Governor’s term in office expires on October 15, 2018.

EFCC wrote at 12:37pm: “The parri is over; The cloak of immunity torn apart, and the staff broken. #Ekiti Integrated Poultry Project/Biological Concepts Limited N1.3bn fraud case file dusted of the shelves. See you soon”.

But the tweet was deleted when DAILY POST checked at around 3pm.

The statement has generated backlash with respondents accusing the agency of bias and targeting only political opponents of President Muhammadu Buhari.

READ MORE AT>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-election-fayose-silent-24-hours.html

Politics / BREAKING: 23 Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno by 10Ebisco: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
No fewer than 23 Nigerian soldiers are yet to be accounted for after Boko Haram insurgents ambushed a military convoy at Boboshe village in Bama local government area of Borno.

Five officers, 18 soldiers and 8 trucks were missing after the attack which occurred early on Saturday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) learnt that the military, acting on intelligence, mobilised troops in a convoy of 11 trucks to clear the insurgents from the deserted village.

The attacking insurgents were believed to have been those who escaped the ongoing offensive by the military to flush out the Boko Haram terrorists in the fringes of Sambisa Forest and Lake Chad region.

A competent military source told NAN that the insurgents in their hundreds ambushed the troops and in the process many of them had been missing.

He disclosed that only three of the 11 trucks deployed to the area returned to their base in Maiduguri, after suffering huge loss in the battle with the insurgents.

“There was a quick response by the army when they received reports that hundreds of the insurgents gathered at Boboshe on Maiduguri-Konduga-Bama road.

“The gallant soldiers were ambushed by the insurgents, only three of the 11 trucks returned to the base.

“It is not clear what happened but it was assumed the soldiers were missing following the ambush,” he added.

Meanwhile, residents of Jilli community in Gubio local government council of Borno, on Saturday fled the town sequel to an attack by Boko Haram insurgents.

It was learnt that the insurgent attacked the area from the axis of Lake Chad, forcing the residents to flee.

Malam Bukar Mustapha, one of the residents, told NAN that he and other villagers fled their homes when they received report that the insurgents were coming to attack them.

“In the afternoon on Saturday, we heard that the insurgents gathered in the nearby bush preparing for the attack.

“I am one of those who ran to Maiduguri, which is about 45 kilometres from my village.

“On Sunday morning, I called Gubio and I was told that the insurgents had attacked the town during the night time. I do not have the casualties because the situation is still not clear at Jilli,” Mustapha said.

Another resident who pleaded anonymity said troops had been deployed to the area.

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/breaking-23-soldiers-missing-after-boko.html

Sports / World Cup 2018: Belgium Claim Third Place After Victory Over England by 10Ebisco: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
Belgium finished third at the 2018 World Cup, with a 2-0 win over England on Saturday afternoon.

Thomas Meunier opened scoring in the 4th minute, guiding in Nacer Chadli’s cross past Jordan Pickford.

However, Roberto Martinez’s men had to wait until the 82nd minute to seal victory.

The immaculate Kevin De Bruyne released Eden Hazard, who finished calmly to make it 2-0.

It is the second time Belgium will defeat England at the tournament, after they edged their last group game 1-0, to finish top of Group G.

READ MORE HERE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/world-cup-2018-belgium-claim-third.html

NYSC / NYSC Counsels Foreign Graduates On Batch B Registration, Portal Closes July 16 by 10Ebisco: 8:38am On Jul 14, 2018
The National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) has advised Nigerian graduates residing abroad to use personal digital scanner for thumbprint to enable them complete online registration for the forthcoming 2018 batch”B” orientation.

Muhammed Momoh, NYSC Lagos State Coordinator, made this known in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Thursday in Lagos.

He added that the foreign based graduates could also defer the thumbprint part of the registration until their arrival in Nigeria ahead of the orientation.

“For the foreign based graduates who find it difficult to apend their thumbprint to their registration in our portal, it is adviseable for them to get a personal digital scanner to be able to do that.

“In the alternative, a window is open for them to come home one week after the registration portal closes to be able to upload their thumbprint.

“The registration portal will be closed one week before orientation commences” he said.

The NYSC registration portal opened on July 10 and will close on July 16, while the orientation camp will open on Tuesday, July 24.

READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nysc-counsels-foreign-graduates-on.html

Celebrities / Why I Passionately Kissed RMD – Dakore by 10Ebisco: 6:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Dakore Akande has eplained why she passionately kissed actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo.

The actress speaking on the viral kissing picture with RMD said the kiss was in a movie scene, adding that she sought her husband’s permission before accepting the role.

“Since the beginning of my career, I have been selective of the kind of people I work with, and the kind of scripts I accept. It’s part of having the spirit of excellence. My passionate kiss with RMD comes with the job. I try as much as I can to steer away from such romantic roles, but I can’t keep steering and find myself totally out.

“However, my husband and I have an understanding. At the end of the day, I’m his wife; he is the one I go home to. He is the one I love. He is the father of my kids.

” RMD and I also have a connection, we have done such a movie before. We both understand the nature of our work,” She told Goldmyne Tv.

READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/why-i-passionately-kissed-rmd-dakore.html

Politics / Buhari Govt To Publish 200 Names In Fresh Looters’ List by 10Ebisco: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
The President Muhammadu Buhari-led government has announced plan to publish the names of 200 individuals, who own property that was purchased with illegally-acquired funds.

Chairman, Special Presidential Investigative Panel for the Recovery of Property, Okoi Obono-Obla, said this at the “Tackling corruption through improving transparency in property ownership” project, which was held by ANEEJ in Abuja on Thursday.

Obono-Obla, who is also the Senior Special Assistant to the President Muhammadu Buhari on Prosecution, also launched ANEEJ’s new online platform ‘Properti Tracka’.

He described the platform as being one of the single most important contributions towards the fight against corruption.

Obono-Obla said: “Anybody who has taken what doesn’t belong to him should return it back to Nigeria or else face being tracked down,” he said.

“Properti Tracka will expose those who have taken what belongs to the entire Nigerian populace.

“We will start by making available to the public the 200 names of those who own massive properties in Maitama, Abuja, most of whom are highly placed people in the country, some in the government, some in the past governments.

“If they cannot explain where they got the money to build such massive properties, they should quietly return it back to the state.”

READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/buhari-govt-to-publish-200-names-in.html

Sports / EPL: How Fabregas Celebrated Conte’s Sack As Chelsea Manager by 10Ebisco: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Chelsea midfielder, Cesc Fabregas has been caught ‘liking’ a tweet celebrating Antonio Conte’s departure from the club.

Conte was finally shown the exit from Stamford Bridge on Thursday following months of speculation.

Fabregas fired a parting shot at the Italian.

Fabregas, who was linked with a move away from Chelsea in Conte’s opening season at the club, is rather happy that a new manager is on
his way to the club.

The Spaniard ‘liked’ a tweet which reads: “Yessssssssss Conte gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.”

He later claimed it was a mistake, before deleting his apology.

READ MORE>>> http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/epl-how-fabregas-celebrated-contes-sack.html

Celebrities / Kylie Jenner Set To Become The Youngest-ever Self-made Billionaire’-forbes by 10Ebisco: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2018
She’s ‘set to be the youngest-ever self-made billionaire’ thanks to her Kylie Cosmetics empire, according to Forbes.

And Kylie Jenner wants her five-month-old daughter Stormi to inherit the business one day, ‘if she’s into it’.

‘Maybe one day [I’ll] pass this on to Stormi,’ said the 20-year-old interview with the publication.

The reality TV star wants to keep running her business -which Forbes has valued at $900million- ‘forever’.

But ‘momager’ Kris -who collects ten percent on the earnings of all her children says that selling Kylie Cosmetics is ‘always something that we’re willing to explore.’

Many people are taking issue with Forbes’ definition of ‘self-made’, after it placed Kylie Jenner on its latest cover.

The publication branded her the ‘cosmetics queen’, declaring on the cover: ‘At 21, she’s set to be the youngest-ever self-made billionaire. Welcome to the era of extreme fame leverage.’

Kylie is set to turn 21 on August 10.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/kylie-jenner-set-to-become-youngest.html

Crime / Police Nabs 40 Female Cultists During Initiation by 10Ebisco: 12:56am On Jul 12, 2018
40 females in a popular hotel in Lagos, has been arrested by the police as they were got ready to be initiated into a cult group.

The suspects, according to PM Express, were arrested with their male counterparts making the total number of suspects to about 120.

The cult group known as embarked on the recruitment of both male and female members and had planned that day for their initiation.
It was gathered that the suspects had gathered under the guise of celebrating birthday unknown to them that the police got intelligence report of their activity as members of and immediately stormed the place. They were rounded up and arrested them while others escaped.

Some of the arrested female suspects includes; Nifemi Fadairo, Okunlewe, Musilu Taiwo, Sulimon Kabiru, Zainab Olarenwaju, Elizabeth Oyedele, Oluwakemi Kolejo, Alima Olowu, Abosede Popoola, Ebele Joseph, Bidemi Jimoh, Sekinatu Awolesi, Bilikisu, Iliasu. Also arrested were Adewunmi Lateef, Ilori Olumide, Kikelomo Rabiu, Rasaki Abibat, Abidemi Rasaki, Seri Sadiq and many others.

This was confirmed by the Lagos State Commissioner of the Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, at the State Command, Ikeja, Lagos.

The police boss while parading the suspected cultists said that the Command had warned cult groups who had prepared to observe their ‘sacred day’ on the 7th day of the 7th month not to converge at any part of the state and encouraged good Nigerians to give information about these groups of persons anywhere they were seen operating.
Edgal said that based on credible intelligence report and information available to the Command, he directed the Officer in Charge on Anti-Cultism to go after them and the operation was a huge success. He said that the police recovered one big banner written 07 with logo, three litres of liquid substance suspected to be “Skuchies”- substance mix with drugs, one big clay pot, two small calabashes and one locally made cut to size pistol and others.
He said the suspects will be profiled and charged to court after the conclusion of investigations.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/police-nabs-40-female-cultists-during.html

Politics / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Alleged Police Invasion Of Govt House by 10Ebisco: 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Just few days to the governorship election in Ekiti State, security operatives have reportedly blocked the state government house.

Gunshots were equally heard in Ado-Ekiti, a situation that created tension among residents of the area who scampered for safety.

The incident was confirmed by the State Governor, Ayodele Fayose.

In a series of tweets, Fayose wrote: “Heavy shooting now going on in front of Ekiti Govt house by armed policemen brought by the APC.

“This is the entrance to Ekiti Govt House now blocked by gun-wielding mobile policemen.

“The plan is to prevent our victory walk slated for today, but we will remain undeterred.

“Power of God and the people will prevail over Federal Power.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/fayose-raises-alarm-over-alleged-police.html

Politics / 2019 Presidency: Why I’ll Advise Buhari Not To Contest – Buba Galadima by 10Ebisco: 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
Buba Galadima, Chairman of splinter group of the ruling All Progressives Congress, the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC) says he will advice President Muhammadu Buhari not to contest again in 2019.

Buba Galadima said this in Abuja yesterday at the signing of Memorandum of Understanding between his group and thirty-seven other opposition parties.

“If I were his advisers, I’ll advise him not to attempt to contest. Going by what I know and what I have access to, I can assure you that General Buhari will not only lose the election but also his deposits. From the day we announced the reformed APC a lot of people were under pressure to back out.

“We are ready to take on this fight despite any deprivation and intimidation because this country belong to all of us. We must together fight to put it aright.

“They can use the big stick . You know a desperate person can do anything, he can kill, If he has power he can arrest and detain. Whichever one they choose to do we are prepared to lay down our lives for the sake of our people.”

He added that the ruling APC was jittery since he and his group formed a parallel faction,

“Since we made declaration to form R-APC, we have received series of support and solidarity from all over the world. I am confident that we will put our acts together.

“If we are fair to ourselves and do things transparently in bringing out one man or woman, we’ll be victorious. This is not a tea party and the man we are facing is military general but we know him and you know that I know him,” he said.

The coalition code name Coalition of United Political Parties (CUPP) is to wrestle power from President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-presidency-why-ill-advise-buhari.html

Politics / Ekiti Guber: APC Has Brought Hundreds Of Thugs, Written Results For July 14 – Fa by 10Ebisco: 8:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Ekiti State governor, Ayo Fayose on Monday evening alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) has brought hundreds of thugs to saturate all hotels in Ekiti with an alleged plan to cause problems at both the polling units and collation centres during the July 14 poll.

Fayose alleged that the thugs were allegedly hired by APC governors from neighbouring states and that they would be given cover to cause problems during the July 14 poll in polling units and collation centres, with a view to giving APC room to manipulate the poll.

Governor Fayose also alleged that the APC in cohorts with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), had written results for the poll, particularly in Ado Ekiti, the State capital, with highest votes, Ikere, second largest with votes and some rural areas.

He quoted the figures allegedly written by APC and INEC, saying: APC and INEC have already apportioned figures as predetermines results they would declare after the poll. In Ado Ekiti for example, the apportioned 237,27 for APC, and 14,853 for PDP, and did the same for Ikere and many rural areas in Mona and other Local Government areas.”

Alleging further, governor Fayose said: ”It is with great concern that I want to update the nation and international community that Ekiti is already saturated by thugs of APC which we believe the security agents would cover for during polls.

“Our hotels in Ekiti are jam packed with various thugs who are coming to cause problems at the polling and collation centres. They are going to get police cover and will cause mayhem during polls. Because APC had already written results in nine Local Government areas of Ekiti State.

“We urge the security agents to do everything it can to ensure peaceful election, shooting and intimidating people at collating and voting centres will not augur well with us in this state.

“I want ask and plead with the security agencies to allow Ekiti people to make their choice of next governor in peace. The level of desperation by the APC in Ekiti is second to none. We will not look away and allow our rights to be taken way. I call on Ekiti people to remain resolute and strong, we must follow them bumper to bumper and not allow them to rig the election. The power of the people is greater those of us in power. I call on the Federal Government to disallow any act that can set this state on fire.

“l want to call on the police to check the activities of the thugs before the poll is either canceled or be marred by thugs and violence. In most of the rural areas they intend to strike.

“I want to tell them that this is going to be an uphill task. I urge you Ekiti to remain firm, 99 percent of others coming as security or INEC officials and thugs for the election are not Ekiti people, the next governor is going rlto govern Ekiti, so leave us alone. Don’t bring mayhem to Ekiti.

“The thugs are sponsored by neighbouring governors to win the July 14 poll by all cost. You can only know beginning of war not its ending. We urge all parties that the only thing we want is peace and not violence,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/ekiti-guber-apc-has-brought-hundreds-of.html

Politics / APC Members Are Our Servants – R-APC Chairman, Galadima by 10Ebisco: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
The National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima, has lashed out at the leadership of the All Progressives Congress (R-APC), describing them as mere servants who are attempting to lock out their landlord.

Galadima stated this while speaking on Channels Television’s Politics Today.

He said: “I don’t need to talk much in trying to establish my status as a member of the APC. Those who say so (doubt my membership of the APC) might not know because when we were forming the APC, we didn’t see them. They were nowhere. So, how will they know? Let them go to INEC and check who were the signatories. Buba Galadima was the third signatory in the document that merged the parties.

“These people are AGIP — Any Government In Power. We know their antecedents, so we are not surprised that they are saying this.”

On whether his faction would leave the APC, he said it was impossible for a landlord to leave his house for his servants.

“Go where? You mean that you build a house, roof it, bring in water, light and then once you go out, your servants just lock you out and you want me to clap for them?” he queried.

Galadima also laughed off speculations that his group was being sponsored.

“Sponsored like how? I have a stake. What will I use money for? Check my background, I have impeccable integrity, an honest individual, a principled Nigerian per excellence not second to anybody, since 1978 till date. I don’t follow the flowers. I follow the grains and that is where I am.

“I am a stakeholder, a foundation member. We formed the APC. We have gone through this road before and people were called names. Do you remember Alhaji Bamanga Tukur of the PDP when such issue occurred? He told the nation that the five governors could go, that it will not affect the fortunes of the party but we know what happened. People should be students of history and nobody can discountennace our contributions, nobody,” he added.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/apc-members-are-our-servants-r-apc.html

Politics / 2019: NNPP Mocks APC, Vows To Endorse ‘new Blood’ Who Would Sack Buhari by 10Ebisco: 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
The chairman, Bauchi state chapter of the New Nigeria Peoples Party, NNPP,

Muhammed Barde has stated that come 2019, the party will endorse a vibrant new blood to replace President Muhammadu Buhari as Nigeria’s President.
This was as he mocked the All Progressive Congress, APC, following alleged failed congresses that, according to him, have consumed the ruling party.

Barde told DAILY POST, in an exclusive interview on Sunday in Bauchi, that the party’s decision to endorse a new blood to take over from APC-led government is not negotiable.

“NNPP is not relenting in its genuine determination to replace President Buhari in 2019 through vibrant new blood apparently to provide better leadership quality,” said Barde.

He said the APC and PDP are no longer better options and alternatives, saying that NNPP is more reformed and organised.

Barde declared that the party has more space in its fold to serve as asylum to aggrieved members of APC who were said to have been skewed out during recent congresses of the party.

The chairman said his party’s congresses ended peacefully without rancour like that of APC.

“NNPP wards congresses cannot be compared with that of APC where popular aspirants were denied access to venues of the congresses, apart from selling the intent forms in secret, resulting to mass defection to NNPP,” he added.

Barde maintained that, “The success of the Saturday ward Congresses is a strong indication that APC is now a history from power.

“The turn out to NNPP congresses was a signal that Nigerians are tired of APC and that APC will lose to the NNPP,” concluded Barde.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/2019-nnpp-mocks-apc-vows-to-endorse-new.html

Politics / Saraki: I’m Surprised By Supreme Court Judgement – Prof. Sagay by 10Ebisco: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2018
Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption, PACAC, Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN, has reacted to the Supreme Court ruling that cleared Senate President, Bukola
Saraki of assets declaration charges at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT.

The senior lawyer said he was shocked by the court’s decision.

Sagay also said he needed to see the evidence and the law applied by the court in its ruling.

The professor of law, who spoke with Vanguard, said, “The answer is not what I can comment on meaningfully and rationally because I have not read it.

“It is a technical thing, one has to see the evidence and the law the court applied before one can pass any judgement.

“So, I am waiting to get a summary of the judgement at least to have an idea.

“The only thing is that I am a little bit surprised at the decision, but that is nothing when you haven’t seen the evidence, the legal arguments the court used to arrive at its decision.

So, I can’t say anything right now.”

Asked if he suspected a foul play in the verdict, he added, “Even if I suspect it, I will never say it on phone but I don’t know.

“I am just surprised but at times, only those who have details can come to an accurate decision.

“I don’t want to jump into any conclusion because I have not read it.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/saraki-im-surprised-by-supreme-court.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 18 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.