Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,747 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34086 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
AlterEgo, your name no dey list yet. Oya anchor this pre-show prediction na.
Gbaun, gbaun jor undecided
I want my [size=18pt]abiL![/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by abiL(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Vivian who undecided
Na [size=18pt]abiL[/size] sure pass jor, [size=18pt]abiL[/size] lo le shey. cheesy

Hahahaha kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
WHAT!!!!!!!!! Lala, your prediction too long na shocked

lol..read it jor...there is a lotta truth in that post of mine.it's worth the time used in reading it
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
Sexkillz is so sweet.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

What's that my bloda smiley
Pls,on the D-day, kindly move my slot a lil down...abeg,na ur bros dey yarn oh!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by shaybebaby(f): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

lol..read it jor...there is a lotta truth in that post of mine.it's worth the time used in reading it
lalaosky, you are still masquerading as a female. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
LALA, that one na your personal opinion. I like your pre-show predictions. Oya, pick am one by one make we audience analyse sharply cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Pls,on the D-day, kindly move my slot a lil down...abeg,na ur bros dey yarn oh!
Granted!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Sijo01(f): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
WWW (where were we)?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ikekings, if no challenger for you "single" guys, na straight auto-slot. You all are on board cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
posh9ky: @Binger *smiles*
*returns her smile with a big grin as he admires her perfect dentition* thanks dear 4 disappointing uj-sizzle...your calmness intrigues me,i can't help but wish to hear u say a thing. I guess u're having a great time over there?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

here are my predictions

sexkillz to win last apostle but it will be a highly contested love battle cos' they are the two people, vivian holds close to her heart the most.plus last apostle confidence might be his weakness after all.i pity vivian the most.he will be in the same situation as arQueBuSier

omoibo to win brokoto in this epic war to win nnekachery's heart but they need to up their game cos' that chick got class.their monikers has gotten this cutie laughing already so guys apply the bone wrecking cupid words in order to floor her

binger to win rhymez in the race to win vicky heart.both of them got game but me thinks vicky has this special bond with binger and it will take a GOLDIEsque woo lines to knock binger off vicky's heart

ayobase will floor chronique no doubt cos' i think he is a woman wrapper and knows his way with ladiesgringrin but chronique being a music artist might conjure up those heart shattering punch lines on shollypopz.in all, they need to know whom they are dealing with, SHOLLYPOPZ.that chick is badass.e go hard to crack her heart o

crown prince will win flanrey in the race for dyt's heart.this guy is good with words and don't forget he is still the same guy as the infamous last apostle

i haven't noticed rudysmith before on here so i can't say but if 190 uses those lines he used on slimyem in the earlier version, he will win.forget his hate for naija women, all na wash.this rändy nigga knows his way with females and don't forget he is NL's number one player.uju sizzle get ready

lastly, D-x will win dopejemi cos this guy is a confirm polygamist having bedded many chicks on here(na joke o).he gets 'em ladies with just a snap of his fingers so he's going to apply this same tactics on the sexy green lantern,itsmodella.but dopejemi might use his joke section trickries on him

the oracle has spoken

*hands sexkillz back his dowries*
edit dis post!
*annawhite is looking up to heaven in faith!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Sexkillz is so sweet.

Not as sweet as you want me to be yet, and that is why you need to help me attain perfection in your eyes and your eyes alone. . . #Together
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Granted!
Shoo! Abeg,chop knuckle, 3 gboza 4 u, Yimu 4 u...God bless ur hot brain
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

Hahahaha kiss
shocked shocked shocked
Can this go on forever please
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
LALA, that one na your personal opinion. I like your pre-show predictions. Oya, pick am one by one make we audience analyse sharply cheesy

aight

SEXKILLZ to win LAST APOSTLE by a slight margin

AYOBASE to win CHRONIQUE

D-explorer to win DOPEJEMI

OMOIBO to win BROKOTO

CROWN PRINE to "wunjure" FLANREY

BINGER to win RHYMEZ

190 to win RUDYSMITH
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: edit dis post!
*annawhite is looking up to heaven in faith!

why don't you check out seun?..mukina2 wouldn't bite you know
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2012
amyg:

K,ur secret is safe wt me
gud 2 knw
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Not as sweet as you want me to be yet, and that is why you need to help me attain perfection in your eyes and your eyes alone. . . #Together

shockedshockedshocked..another lola.luv/sexkillz in the making...last apostle, this one go hard for you o
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
nnekacherry and vivi, i dey hail o....AWAYU?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
shaybe baby:
lalaosky, you are still masquerading as a female. grin

i'm too ugly lemme see if i will attract sweet ladies like you with my gender changegringrin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
2days CORPUS CHRISTI is over. Its a nice a day with happiness and joy with da lord. Wil gist u guys later wit pix.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

why don't you check out seun?..mukina2 wouldn't bite you know
I hate geeks!
They always passed out on sighting a * live bwest
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
sexkillz: Not as sweet as you want me to be yet, and that is why you need to help me attain perfection in your eyes and your eyes alone. . . #Together

I don't need you to be perfect... I just need you to be sexkillz, that's more than enough for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
where is @cdamsel nau. She hasn't accepted my proposal o. I myt av 2 choose anoda babe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

I don't need you to be perfect... I just need you to be sexkillz, that's more than enough for me.
titanic
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
QUALIFIED ENTRIES

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and DopeJemi
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
*yawns*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
* Nnekacherry to be wooed by Omiobo and Brokoto
Who's winning?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza: Sexkillz is so sweet.

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: I hate geeks!
They always passed out on sighting a * live bwest

LMAO...live bweast indeedgringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (60)

Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse) / Different Ways Nigerian Girls React And Handle Relationship Break Ups. - Memes / Which Of These Black Women Would You Have Sex With? ((pictures Included))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.