Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7698 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2005
angel:

Layi, you better check yaself undecided undecided
What do u think could b wrong with me doctor ? embarassed Oh! If its about my thin', don't worry d erectile muscles r  good.  winkThey don't need no exercise

CimonJorr:

Here the young man is claiming to be deeply involved with two girls he has no definite intentions torwards [or should we call it a platonic relationship]..

The word 'deeply' is from U (only u know what u mean). I made mention of those 2 girls to tell u that u could have a sex-free relationship with ladies thats as sweet if not sweeter than the conventional lovey-dovey thin. Moreover i got mo than 2 n they'r all my girlfriends.
CimonJorr:

or is he going to leave two hearts broken... ...

[Awaiting an answer from him to the question... ]

I never took it from them. They still got their hearts. Bro. U can have female friends without lovey-dovey. Its very much possible. Just renew your mind.
Nothing wrong in relationships (dont get me wrong). Like i once said. I'll take my time and (eventually) date my best friend. No hop-in / Hop-outs. I dont need no ex.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by funmibaby(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2005
i don't think so but i've had mine broken maybe twice. First time, I just got my heart caught up in it too quickly. It hurt at the time and took some months to get over but now I look back and boy, that wasn't even worth nothing.

Second time was much more recently. I wasn't exactly in a relationship with the guy but was falling fast thinking i still had some ways to go before i land but alas it wasn't so. the ground was much closer than i thought it was.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
Well,i will say no,and even if anybody has broken my heart,i wouldn't know.But ma cousin is sitting here with me n she really heartlessly broke a guy's heart and was almost close 2 doing a second one but was softened by his tears.imagine a guy crying because of a gal.that was sumtin i tell u.well na love oh!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 22, 2005
And lest i forget,Layi, r u available
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Greatpeter(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2005
Not really because it wasn't my fault. Rather it was my heart that was broken.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 22, 2005
@stababy
I am.
Very much single.

What genre of availability are we talkin' 'bout anyway? Just curious.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Greatpeter(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2005
So there is vacancy? grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2005
@GP
Ther's always vacancy but only d most qualified gets the job. What am i feelin like sef?
Why U ask?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Greatpeter(m): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2005
So that these ladies will know they still have hope of securing your services grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 1:29pm On Aug 22, 2005
haha lol
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 22, 2005
@GP
I know where u r gettin at. Not me!

*sings* I say nononono
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Greatpeter(m): 2:24pm On Aug 22, 2005
Free world we are.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by chillin(f): 6:15pm On Nov 28, 2005
in one word my heart is "unbreakable" wink i alwayz stand solid as a rock n' i don't remember breakin anyonez heart... or hv i?? if i had juss let me know  grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by CimonJorr(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2005
Aburo,

Permit me to say this, but ur "sweeter than the conventional lovey-dovey thin" relationship you have with these girls is nothing more than a platonic relationship.. This is from your own end I believe, cos I've quite sure the girls in question either feel like they are your only or "main" girlfriend; or they're simply going to mark time till someone who is more certain of the kind of relationship they (that person) wants comes along..

Not to subtract from your level of relationship with these girls, but if the truth be said, it is not possible to share your heart (affection, time, etc) equally among all these women.. The end result is that some of them are going to make more demands from you than you'd be willing to commit to.. and I don't mean sex here.. there are different levels of intimacy, and this can't be equally shared among all these women-folk..

Women are by nature possesive, and don't like to share..
When they finally catch up to your "game" I truly wonder where the cards will fall.. if they'd be content with the status quo, or if they'd issue you ultimatums.. that u make one of them your main babe, or that they should bounce..

Bottom line bro..
Ignorance is Bliss, then comes reality..

layi:

snip.. I made mention of those 2 girls to tell u that u could have a sex-free relationship with ladies thats as sweet if not sweeter than the conventional lovey-dovey thin. Moreover i got mo than 2 n they'r all my girlfriends.I never took it from them. They still got their hearts. Bro. ..snip..
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by mamba(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2005
Bros Layi, Nuff respect 2 you, I envy you o! So you mean you never get tempted to get jiggy with those girls of yours?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nddy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 28, 2005
hahahaha i personally think the guy is fake like hell
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by chillin(f): 9:09pm On Nov 28, 2005
nddy:

hahahahahah e-z mehn!! u think hez fake!!! make una no judge ooo cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by alheri(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2005
YES, I broke someones heart when I got married. It wasnt intentional.But i called him and told when I was getting married. He was so shocked, He came over from Jos the very next day( I used to stay in Abuja with my pips) just to make sure I wasnt pulling his legs. I saw him like two months ago at mega plaza, I was with my husband. I felt so bad, He even came over and said hey to us. He said he still hasnt forgiven me. What was I to do? I met someone else whom I loved more and whom treated me better.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by snazzydawn(f): 10:46am On Nov 29, 2005
Hmmmm....I am sure I have left a trail of broken hearts,mine has been broken,too.Well,seriously,I have broken 3 hearts all at once.It all happened like this.There were three guys asking me out,maybe I was leading them on,but unintentionally,then along came my ex,who swept me off my feet and I had to follow my heart(though I have also broken his heart by leaving him,I love my freedom)It was not a very nice experience for these guys.They begged me and begged me,I don't like bringing a man down to his knees,but there was nothing I could do.I had to tell them I couldn't doubledate,that the last time I checked in my dictionary,it was called cheating,and hadn't changed.These 3 guys were asking me out in the space of the same time individually oooo!!!not collectively,they didn't know themselves.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kenflavor(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2005
My heart was broken once. She was the only girl I have ever loved. We shared a lot of things in common. I influenced her admission into my school because I always wanted to be with her. Unfortunately, before I could come back from Lagos after my 6 months of IT, she had started dating different guys on campus and its environs. When I confronted her, she agreed to some (2) and denied others (2). Right there I knew it was over between us. I asked her to stop seeing me because she had broken my heart.(that was her second time of doing that to what we shared)
I have not broken anyone's heart before. Meanwhile, there were some ladies (including her closest friend) that were trying to get closer after hearing of our seperation but I told them that I didn't think I could love again, because my heart that could love was broken April 2002.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by snazzydawn(f): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2005
Eyaaaa cry cry cry .Ken,sorry.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:34pm On Nov 29, 2005
Awww,how sad cry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gina34(f): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2005
Aww,that was so so sad. cry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by showlankie(m): 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2005
kennyflava my brother, you cant go on like this, i am sorry about your broken heart but if its amended it surely will be stronger. forget the past and just make sure you are carefull next time. release your mind, get to know a lot of gurls so u can understand their nature proper then you can know how to shoot when next you are ready to make the choice.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Outkast(f): 4:21pm On Nov 29, 2005
eyaaaaaaaaa. kenny. I'm sorry. Number one, is out there waiting for you to find her.

As for me, Broken hearts. I think I always put myself in those situations.There was a guy that liked me, I really didn't feel him that much. I'm always feeling sorry and pitying people(wrong,stupid,I know, I was young and naive)Pressure from friends made me say yes. Now, I started liking his best-friend(like i said i was young n immature)and I broke up with him. For 4 months, this boy begged me. I said no. Karma's a bitch, his so-called best friend and I ended up dating and he broke up with me.
The guy and I are still friends,he's actually my best-friend, but it was painful sha!
Well, thank-you guys for allowing me share.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by chillin(f): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2005
heyy heyyy heyyy ken!! sorry bout dat mehn. as u can see... we'll sendin out our tots our lil bit of dis n' dat.. u knowww! sad ... keep it tight bro... wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by layi(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2005
nddy:

Check through all the posts on this thread and see how different urs is. Do u see insult on any other post.

Man grow up!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by disney(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2005
dont worry it go better. grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by damygurl(f): 2:41am On Dec 01, 2005
i'm not sure i've broken any hearts at least not intentionally o well maybe a couple of times but they don't count cuz da guyz were asking 4 it now maybe if da question waz have u broken/damaged any body's ego then i will say lots some guyz just got trouble with da word No!!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by otokx(m): 10:00am On Dec 01, 2005
no one has broken my heart and i have not broken any ones heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2005
@ Otoks, good for you smiley
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kenflavor(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2005
@snazzy, Z4M4eva, showlankie and outkast thanks a lot
I have gotten over that 3 years ago. The problem now is that at times, I see every other lady out there to be way-ward and I try to be alone until I find that lady that possess all qualities I want from a lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Are You Looking Forward To Getting Married? / She Said Yes, What Do I Do Now? / My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.