Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7700 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by stormz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2006
tru say
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by biggpin(m): 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
yeah rite| hearts r meant 2 b brokenn, gt a heart break once, i was so much into dis girl, aftr dat i nvr let a heartbreak, instead i do d breakin up my sef
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2006
biggpin:

yeah rite| hearts r meant 2 b brokenn, gt a heart break once, i was so much into this girl, aftr that i nvr let a heartbreak, instead i do d breakin up my sef

boy if you were close i would do this in person kiss kiss because ain't no body breaking my heart again
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by stormz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2006
lol grin tru say
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2006
smiley
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by iice(f): 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2006
Yes i have
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by mukina2: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2006
well yeah wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ike4real: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2006
hello,people,i really feel ur comments in as much as i am not quite com4table with some,hmmmmmm,i just had my heart, broken,last week friday,plzzzzzzzzzzzzz people heartbreak is a very terrible thing to xperience,let me just give u people a tip of the ice bag or the anti-climax of my,can u believe my girl friend walked me out of her house,her room,just in the presence of her new boy friend,and even threatened to instruct the guy 2 walk me out if i keep beging her,the whole thing looked so incredible 2 me,considering the fact that this is a girl i can not count how many times i have slept with her,yes it is uncountable,[in my house countless times,in the balcony of her house in the night twice,in her friends place at the decking,in her working place on the chair,just name it,]just because the boy happens to be a yahoo boy,he has a 190 benz and a solid camera phone 2 go with it,and some change in the pocket,well,my friends have told me 2 free her,that she will still come back crawling,b4 me,but right now it looks as if she will never come back and that i will never c someone like her again,just because since i graduated 3 months ago,i have been so broke.u people should just pray 4 me 2 get over this.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2006
nigro pull ya self together, and deal with it like us all and start breaking some hearts of ya own.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by iice(f): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2006
As coco said, pull yourself together, she aint worth crying over if she can just up and leave you like that. Focus your mind on something and let that occupy you
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ike4real: 10:32am On Aug 07, 2006
thank u very much people,honestly i really appreciate,but u c the fact is that the whole thing still look like a dream to me,u know i am now always like,hmmmmmm,so this girl is gone,will i ever see someone like her again?since that friday i have been telling any body that cares to listen,my mum,my grand-mum,etc,even my mum knows that b4 i could tell her something,hmmm,the thing has really hooked me,i am being tempted to tell my dad as well,but if i tell him,he would just conclude that i have aids already,considering the rumpy times i had with her,what baffles me most is that when i looked at the boy,the only thing i conceded to this boy are just those material things,plzzzzzzzzzzz people,this is not about immodesty,every other thing, i am ahead of the boy that i know,looks,intellect,education,just name it,infact once again,i say thank u ooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 10:36am On Aug 07, 2006
ike4real:

thank u very much people,honestly i really appreciate,but u c the fact is that the whole thing still look like a dream to me,u know i am now always like,hmmmmmm,so this girl is gone,will i ever see someone like her again?since that friday i have been telling any body that cares to listen,my mum,my grand-mum,etc,even my mum knows that before i could tell her something,hmmm,the thing has really hooked me,i am being tempted to tell my dad as well,but if i tell him,he would just conclude that i have aids already,considering the rumpy times i had with her,what baffles me most is that when i looked at the boy,the only thing i conceded to this boy are just those material things,plzzzzzzzzzzz people,this is not about immodesty,every other thing, i am ahead of the boy that i know,looks,intellect,education,just name it,infact once again,i say thank u ooooooooooooooooooooo.

sweetie let me be serious with you, it seems to me that u love her and find it hard to let go am i correct
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ike4real: 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2006
honestly oooooooo
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 12:14pm On Aug 07, 2006
well then what about her, that is so hard to let go of??
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by jazzy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2006
hey sweetie , truth be told she dont like ur broke ass, now u didnt have to tell us dat u slept with her where ever its really appalling, am sory she left u for a yahoo dude but u re lucky its now not when u have plans to settle down,so move on with life there s so many oda girls and stuff to think about ,its hard cos it was when i was forced to break up with an ex reason he had too many friends dat were ladies and wanted more from him, he was nt discouragin em so i bursted , look take live the way it is, maybe God doesnt approve of that union and as my Bishop would say what the almighty doesnt giveu , u dont need it and it doesnt exist. so shove off the chic , if she s 4 u she ll be back. pakish.
And yeah i ve broken people s hearts my very ex , anoda ex and my best friend a guy who we actually hooked up and were already thinking settlin 4 good but is not serious with life , just grooves and sex and i really am not down with having sex b4 marriage so i left and it really hurt him bad dat its alreadya year and he s still asking back, so i have not had a heartbreak, cos u dont geta break when u dont have a heart. just kidding tongue cool. dnt i lookk cute
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by stormz(m): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2006
i agree wit ike boi!
i had ma heart broken n i had to bring up our son alone.
heartbreak is a disease man.itz not nice n i pray no one experiences it d way i did.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lauryn(f): 6:17pm On Aug 08, 2006
Yes, I've had my heart broken cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 6:25pm On Aug 08, 2006
lauryn girl that is why you should be hard, don't let brothers walk all over you break some hearts of your own, one heart break is enough for me, it took 3 yrs for me to get over NEVER AGAIN. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2006
@topic, u mean have u ever been heart broken??
Breakin somone's heart, and being heart broken by someone else are two different thingzzz
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lauryn(f): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2006
@ Coco
I'll try. It hurts like a murfuka
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2006
eslynera:

@topic, u mean have u ever been heart broken??
Breakin somone's heart, and being heart broken by someone else are two different thingzzz

have you ever broken any body's heart??

@lauryn i knowit is as though some one has taken your soul, that is why i do all the heart breaking. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lauryn(f): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2006
I alwayz did, now it's my turn to suffer i guess. Karma's a bitch
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2006
@coco, doing heartbreakin to othaz is kinda bad, especially when it comes to regreats,
Being heartbroken is even worse, so which is which?? cheesy
just to allow heartbreaks?? or to do em?? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by mukina2: 7:34pm On Aug 08, 2006
esly shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2006
@mukina, why are u shocked princess?? what'd i do that made u so shocked?? undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by mukina2: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
am shocked cus i missed you kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 7:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
eslynera:

@coco, doing heartbreakin to othaz is kind of bad, especially when it comes to regreats,
Being heartbroken is even worse, so which is which?? cheesy
just to allow heartbreaks?? or to do em?? undecided

in some ways i protect my heart, when i love i love very deep how ever i can end it with out heart ache
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2006
@mukina, lol gurl cheesy missed u too kiss
@coc, alryte gurl, get u,
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Feminine(f): 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2006
My heart was broken once {long time ago}.

And i have never loved anybody anymore, the way that i loved that man.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by anniebear(f): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2006
yep my heart has been broken once, it was really bad cos i was kinda preparing for my semester exams then, it really brought down my GP, now i dont take any guy serious no matter how much love he confesses. angry angry angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gem87(f): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2006
poor baby, don't worry, luv will come knockin wen u least expect it and u'll fall wivout takin a step and it wld be 4 real!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 12:48am On Aug 19, 2006
gettin over a heartbreak is totally not easy at all, it may take years, undecided embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) / My Experience With An Ashawo In My Town / 7 Reasons Why You Should Consider Dating A Calabar Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.