Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7699 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2005
@ kenFlavour, you sure would find that lady smiley wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by alheri(f): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2005
Well kenflavour am glad youve not let that experience change your mind about true love cause believe me its out there. Girls can be harsh some times, Iknow! We'll be here to congratulate you when you find HER! wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by showlankie(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2005
i like the way you ladies are putting the whole thing down. kenny is a very lucky fella to have joined NL and the blessing of sweet ladies too. i hope my own blessing comes soon too!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2005
@ Showlankie,HAHA,you wish! cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by alheri(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2005
SISTA ZEE,let him wish oh. dreams come true you know. grin grin wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ Alheri, I agree with you, I was KIDDING cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kenflavor(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2005
alheri sebi I had earlier said it before in this house, that u are my sister. I quote Chika, you are just da BOMB.

Amen oo, I pray I find her very soon ooo, because I am not getting younger any longer. Tomorrow, I gat two of my friends wedding to attend, so I pray and hope to invite friends and Nairaland users to attend my wedding soon, by God's grace. May be in a year's time.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2005
Aww,sweet Kenflavour smiley, it's a pity I will not be able to attend your wedding though, that is "IF" I was invited in the first place.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kenflavor(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
Z4M4eva:

Aww,sweet Kenflavour smiley, it's a pity I will not be able to attend your wedding though, that is "IF" I was invited in the first place.

Baby, na wa for u oo. I have not even found the lucky girl, u are talking about wedding invitation. Na wish I dey wish masef oooo
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2005
@ KenFlavour, HaHa cheesy cheesy ,Your wish would surely come true, by the Grace of God.

N then, you can invite me grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by kenflavor(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2005
for sure, u will be among the first invitees
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2005
Haha, now I'm happy grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ldollier(f): 4:38am On Jan 11, 2006
cry yes, am sad to say that i have hurt some guyz feelings

1st guy: i broke his heart like five times, i was very young by that time, i was 13 he was 17, . this guy loved me very much(my first love actually, or so i think)

2nd guy:: now this guy was the fellow that bought me expensive gift and all that stuff. i was 15, he was 19 i left him cuz he was not a good kisser, i wasnt really feeling him

3rd guy: ok, this guy is very much in love with me, as a matter of fact he still is. he bought me expensive gifts, took me on dates, infact made me feel special. i was 16, he asked me to be his girlfriend, i turned him down because he wasn't my "type".

i only told you all just a bit of the story, i dont wanna elaborate on them. am currently in a long term relationship i hope my past dont come haunting.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by yummy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 11, 2006
there's nothin wrong with your past. it's normal. you can't start a date from 13 and end up to marriage like that so why should you blame yourself for having experiences?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by yummy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 11, 2006
anyways, as for me, i never broke anybody's heart cos i won't ask you out if i can't stay with you and that's why almost all the girls i dated are the one to leave me mostly due to distance. the only person i told off was a hoe and i can't be bothered since i was sure she was a hoe.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by snazzydawn(f): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2006
hmmmm,I have broken 3 hearts and I am not breaking no more....
well,IMO,in this game called relationships,one person must get messed up,don't let it be you!!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by weev(f): 7:25pm On Feb 02, 2006
yeah i have, i told my boyfriend of 3 years i did not want to marry -that i wanted to concentrate on my career .......................then i married someone else 6 months later he was VERY upset.
i also once dumped a man by fax message because he was so needy i could not do it face to face.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 7:29pm On Feb 02, 2006
welcome to nairaland weev!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by weev(f): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2006
thank you grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2006
yes dere ws dis guy i used 2 go out wit n al of a sudden i told him it ws over jst like dat
he begged he pleaded but stubborn Rhodalyn wldnt pay attention 2 him
funny tin ws,i still loved him i jst dnt knw wht got over me
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gem87(f): 11:51pm On Apr 05, 2006
ok we went out 4 3 mnths and i left him he kept askin me back for another 3 mnths i still din't go back
his friends were like i've messed him up, i din't really care. does dat count?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by darqly(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2006
Yeah, just one and recently too,after 3 years. I did love this girl but sometimes love just ain't enuff. There were just too many issues- Family differences,Career objectives, health issues. She isn't a sickler but she's wont to fall ill every now and then, and her mum will just dispatch someone to come find me! That really used to tick me off, I mean it's not like we were engaged or anything yet. Bigtime warning signals, so my family kept on telling me, then my friends chipped in as well. We'd gone places with this girl, and most people assumed she was my intended. I wanted it to be so but you can only try so much really. I had no choice, I've been abit miserable since the split but life goes on. We still call every now and then and I know if circumstances change, we can still have a go at it.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by babymine(f): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2006
Maybe. I didn't mean to. [/color][color=#006600] cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2006
intresting
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by raphy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2006
@nike
hi u can still b friends ok, me i v nver break any 1 hearts girls r special in evry way i love dem am still single now. wink
cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2006
sounds like a gentle man wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gem87(f): 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2006
hey, does mine count?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2006
sorrey but was there a genuine reason why u left?

u could have broken his heart, is he back on the horse?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Oracle(m): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2006
Never broken a heart and don't think i could ever do that

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gem87(f): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2006
i think so i left d country, we chat online but we don't discuss r/ships
but i feel inda guilty now cuz my grounds were flimsy u now
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by nike4luv(f): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2006
mhm, i feel ya! i left my first love too because i had to migrate! but hey, life goes on hun, we all find true loves at every stage of our lives
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by gem87(f): 5:44pm On Apr 10, 2006
so ryt, thin i found one already just dat the one i'm with practically snatched me frm my ex lol
dunno i'm just hopin i don't regret later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Check Out This South African Female Police Officers (pics) / How I Treat My New Female Colleagues fuckup Up At Work. / We Only Have Sex When She Comes Around nothing more.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.