Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7696 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Uche2nna(m): 5:28am On Sep 16, 2006
Men if you have xperienced this then you would be feeling like i am feeling now cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by jaybaby(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2006
Yea PLENTY wink wink wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Uche2nna(m): 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2006
I knew you will subscribe to that.If it were in ya power I believe you will make the male sex extinct! grin
But I wonder how you would have been born undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by jaybaby(f): 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2006
Y WILL I? IT'S JUS WANT I SEE SM GURLS GO THROUGH THAT Y I'M SAYIN ALL D NEGATIVE THINGS ABT GUYZ

I CANT CREATE SO OW WILL I B ABLE 2 DESTROY?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2006
huh? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hotfergie(f): 9:49pm On Oct 13, 2006
No,not yet but am about to if i can.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by whitelexi(m): 10:27am On Oct 14, 2006
YES and it was So Sweet! When girls meet u, they pretend and then something happens after months and they start to show their true color. I grew to love this girl, i was gonna marry this girl, and then it happened, and i was glad it did cos i realised i was about to make a huge mistake and i ended it immediately and felt real good about it cool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ladykool(f): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2006
yes! i cant even start counting them now man! since an always de one dat iz breaking their hearts not them breaking mine! cool cool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lionheart(m): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2006
lady kool:

yes! i can't even start counting them now man! since an always de one that iz breaking their hearts not them breaking mine! cool cool
Don't worry everyday is 4 thief and One day nah 4 the owner grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hotchic1(f): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2006
Not sure though,but i fink i avn't i broke up wit a guy cos i think he feels nothing 4 me and i think u can only break d heart of somone dat really luvs u and not dos chop n clean mouth guys, abi wetin u think.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lionheart(m): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2006
I did cry ( poor girl ) and trust me . . . Its not cool at all , won't start what I can't finish so it doesnt happen again smiley .
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by RuuDie(m): 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2006
i'm sure i've broken one heart b4 but i'm not sure how many others i might have broken unconsciously ,
the funny thing about breaking hearts is that u do not see it as that! the other person's hurting but u think u're doing the best thing for y'all and in most cases that's the truth , but tell that 2 grieving person !
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by OpeLovely(f): 1:44am On Feb 03, 2007
I had my heart broken and i broke a heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by OmoEko1(f): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
YEA O, HAVE BROKEN SOME MANY GUYS HEART, EVEN ONE OF THEM ENDED IN THE HOSPITAL AND SPENT HIS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR OF 2007 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, BUT HAVE NEVER HAD MY HEART BROKEN
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by OpeLovely(f): 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2007
Ah! Omo eko,even that guy that used his magical lips on you
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by OmoEko1(f): 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2007
@OpeLovely

it wasn't even him, this guy didn't even had the chance to even get a simple kiss and i don't know why he wanted to kill himself
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by anabell(f): 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2007
i have broken loads of heart and i was reworded with one heart break, when i mean breaking a guy heart ,i mean leading a guy i like on, noin fully well i will not go out or sleep with them.There was dis guy i really hurt, and when i look back i feel really sorry about what i did , cus i made him fall deeply in love with me and at d end of d day i did not go out with him,whenever i tink my only heart break ,i feel its nemesis, so if i no am not going to date a guy, i never lead him on or make him fall inlove with me.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by legry(m): 4:28pm On Sep 02, 2008
The way i see it, everyone needs to get there heart broken at least once in there life time, Geeeezzzzz, how do you think you would understand ture love if you dont get to feel the painful side of it, infact for those of you that's been denied this experience i pray it now for you ''lol'', but seriously i think it's something that hard or soft must be experienced.

@Omo Eko your name fits the topic, when it happens, come back here, you would have peple to console you

@Layi, Dude when your girls wake up to your silly game ( friendship you call it right? ) and they make demands that you cant or not willing to give to them, maybe then you would really understand your point of you dont need to sleep with someone to break the person's heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by MissyB1(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2008
Heheheheh
Been there!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Moyola(f): 10:36pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ topic

Yeah, I've broken few, willing 2 break more!!! grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2008
No kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by vampire(m): 7:40am On Sep 04, 2008
Never,,,,,,,,neither have i given somebody that luxury too
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ledsman(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2008
nike4luv we can get to hook up, i like the way you type, send me a note on ledzman34@gmail.com
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by topup: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2008
I don't think I have, but sometimes it is possible to break a person's heart without knowing, especially when they put up a pretence that they don't love you, or are unphased by the break up.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by HRhotness(f): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
I knw I have and I make amends where i can
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hollandis(f): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2008
my heart got broken 21 times by one person
we are back again
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ula(f): 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2008
plenty!!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by topup: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2008
21 times!! Hollandis?!??!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by bigboyslim(m): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2008
hollandis:

my heart got broken 21 times by one person
we are back again

You either enjoy having your heart broken or you have no heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by HRhotness(f): 3:56pm On Sep 04, 2008
bigboyslim:

I'm sure he just picked a random number out of d blue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hollandis(f): 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2008
topup:

21 times!! Hollandis?!??!
In my case, we approached each other first(no one really made the first move), After the first time (she broke my heart),I realized I felt so depressed and hurt for 2months,Although I tried to move on and created a world away fromher but I realize I couldn’t forgive her. I just felt it bad to gloat at her for inflicting pain on me. whenever she breaks my heart ,we only come back to become stronger in the relationship.She knows she will be faulting an innocent person.So when she breaks my heart, the repetition makes my forgiving her a habit.I later realize that the quarrel was unnecessary.Don Williams song about “breaking of heart” always gave me inspiration during those times

bigboyslim:

LOL neither bro
when it happens I cant move past what she did to me. It's very hard .It affects me

HR.hotness:

I'm sure he just picked a random number out of d blue

I record events in my diary (since i was 7),she still doesnt realise I have a record of this,but she suspects because of my natural daily recording attitudeThe day I told her she had broke my heart 15times ,i felt sorry for how she felt.she wanted to cry.(When she cries she gets sick).I hope not to tell her (hope we can get married)
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2008
i broke alot of hearts cry cry

God have mercy on me sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / 7 Unbelievable Things That Can Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man / Chats From My Husband’s Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.