Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7701 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Whitelady1(f): 6:05pm On Apr 10, 2006
About to. But it is so damn hard.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by feyibabe: 6:08pm On Apr 10, 2006
Hi,
 It is a very bad experience and i wouldn't advise any one to be hearbroken like me who can hardly love.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by stormz(m): 6:09pm On Apr 10, 2006
ive neva broken ne1z heart purposely
but ive been serious;y heartbrken
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:25am On Apr 15, 2006
hearts are meant to be broken
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by bolex(m): 3:26am On Apr 15, 2006
The only sad thing about heart break is 'The promises that have been made'

I never experienced any version of heart break before o

But I always make sure me and a girl don't go too deep

So , we all can always be friends

To me , friendship counts alot

There is nothing like friends in the world

So, Boiz and gals , If your husband or wife aint broken your heart

grin cheesy wink smiley

You aint yet heart-broken

You just distracted

Never mind, You will get over it
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eveseh(f): 11:53am On Apr 22, 2006
i've never but someone has broke my heart,my ex boyf
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eveseh(f): 11:21am On Apr 23, 2006
i i'ven but boys has broken my heart alont,

but they all regret it
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lauryn(f): 6:05am On May 31, 2006
Not yet
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by BigShishi(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2006
i wouldn't say i've had my heart broken cos i didn't involve my heart. My ex- girl of 3 years, we had problems and we didn't speak for some time but the lame b*tch still had the nerves to ask me for rent money and stuff.
She called me once and said we could get back together if i changed my ways, funny thing as she caused the initial break up, I went to the states about 2 weeks later, called her, a guy picks up the phone and says he's her boy, maaan it was crazy,
I wasn't heart broken and only i know why, just felt kinda deceived but i was happy i didn't let her get my heart grin grin grin grin grin grin but she would have swore she did kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lauryn(f): 2:24pm On May 31, 2006
Are u sure, u r not in denial?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ibiyeye(f): 5:38am On Jun 04, 2006
i break men heart all the time, i was always the one to end it but one guy broke my heart that really affected me its not very good.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by DaHitler(m): 5:39am On Jun 04, 2006
Yeah, I have. I love the sinking feeling you get when you break someone else's heart. Feels sooo empty. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by curiousNja(f): 2:55am On Jun 05, 2006
I have broken someone's heart once and after that, other men broke my heart.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 10:31pm On Jun 05, 2006
i've already been heart broken, and i've already broken a friends heart, cry
though it's kinda too late to say sorry but for real i do regreat it, and it's her right if she doesn't forgive me coz i waz real bad. Whereva u are gal, i'm sorry. cry cry cry kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lonelytune(f): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2006
Broken hearts? ASKED ME!!

I never broke any. but my hubby leave me with another . by the way, did L mention we have two kids/
if you`re married, and in-LOVE, you will feel me.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by instinct(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
Heart breaks, happens every now and then. its not unusual.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
exactly!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2006
but my hubby leave me with another

what?? whats that U were trynna type?? smiley

Uhmmmmmm---------- Im Sorry but that english is wrong! smiley pls Correct Urself smiley

U See?? im Only trynna help smiley
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2006
well yeah, heartbreaks are just kinda life stuffs, undecided they happen most of the times,
though it may be hard to get over one, but for sure that's life undecided
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2006
Awwwww esly cry what did ya do to the poor gurl?? cry

tongue tongue kiss kiss cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2006
lol, cheesy just friendship stoughs you know?? undecided
i apologized embarassed tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by buddy(m): 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2006
while i was in school there was this girl that wanted me so bad, she took me out for a 2 and a half hour talk in the cold at about 12 midnight, to tell me of how she liked me and all that, and i wasnt into her at all.
it got to a stage that i started avoiding her on campus.
she wasnt happy when i told her i wasnt into her, you know, she felt so embarrased.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:30pm On Jun 15, 2006
Awwwww bless Ur heart esly kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2006
@Rhod, thanx gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2006
anything 4 a sweet friend kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2006
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Coco29(f): 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2006
i enjoy breaking mens hearts (BUT THEN I DO HAVE ISSUES WITH THEM) but i love it especially when they cry pay back is a bit*h. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by 2fine4u(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2006
nahhhh, i guess?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by jones007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2006
yes once it wasnt easy still tryin to gwet over ti guess what its about 5yrs now
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eslynera(f): 10:32pm On Jun 15, 2006
5 damn years?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Guys, see how it's difficult gettn ova a heart break?? it's hard u see?? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by hibans(f): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2006
no, and i dont think is good, lol
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by akniy(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2006
life is like a boomerang. the golden rule is apllicable. if you break another persons heart yours will definitely be blown into pieces. it is just natures law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Kiss And Where??? / Some Beautiful Love Moments Ever Captured. / Types Of Ladies You Might Not Wanna Use A Condom On,but Could Be Hiv Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.