Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (35790 Views)

A Question To All Romance Section Nairalanders / Meet The New And Old Romance Section Nairalanders And What You Think About Them. / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hahahaha Lol well; I’m just a detective....Lol again... cool
ikekings: Lol @sanb's list.. She's got everyone on lockdown.... grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by ikekings(m): 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
sanb: Hahahaha Lol well; I’m just a detective....Lol again... cool
Lol... I noticed it... wink wink wink
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by freecocoa(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Now, this is my 2 edged sword!!!
grin grin grin
I'm born again darling, rejoice with me.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
This thread had such good intentions... It 190, you are an evil genius grin
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Vivian Chianza - Funny and very self-secured.

Thanks babe. You rock too.
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Mynd44: 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Stop it!
Okay I am off it. How you dey na?
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by vivianc(f): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
freecocoa: grin grin grin
I'm born again darling, rejoice with me.

*singing* praising the lord, always.............
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Redmosquito(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
ikekings: Lol... You are not serious...
Me?! Not serious!!? he be like say you wan see how Esu dey dance for night abi
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nnekacherry: 10:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Thanks Sanb..
You are a wonderful person with a good heart..
Your humility and intelligence is quite amazing.. I still wonder how you manage to keep your cool in this site full of e-fights..
I'm cool but I have got nothing on you..
You are amazing...
Respect...
Re: Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 09, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (61) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / Couple Rock Their Secondary School Uniform For Their Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.