Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20093 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!!!!!! bullshyte!
E pain am oooo grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex cried for me..still cnt forget her
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
Almost died for me - she was a rider...

God bless that chic... wink kiss
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by TableLeg(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: Here is mine-It was raining heavily one cloudy morning and i needed to make a very urgent call.I exhausted my credit and her's while calling the wrong people to sort out the problem at hand.By the time i got info on the right person to contact,there was no airtime left.I was still pondering on how to go out in the rain to buy airtime,when she dashed out of the house(i didn't have an umbrella,so she went with none).She literally came back soaked with water all over.And the recharge card? She already uploaded the pin to her phone,at the shop she bought it,then transferred the airtime back to mine when she got home...I have not been able to forget that day.
Dude that is nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
12 inches!:

E pain am oooo grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Theben(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
student10:
He was a beautiful liar
hope you don't have issues with comprehension, the topic is about one good thing your ex did to you that you'd never forget.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don't see all this sex and kissing stuff as what my exes do for me. I see it has rather what I do for them. I am a very good bad guy.lol cool

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by AVISENNA: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
She taught me how to be punctual and to always make good on my promises.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Theben:
hope you don't have issues with comprehension, the topic is about one good thing your ex did to you that you'd never forget.
lmfaooo! bennny!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by specialguest(f): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2012
I cant say much about my ex but if i were to break up with my current boyfriend ( not that i ever hope to) i"ll definately have lots of good stuff to say about him... For example just last week he donated blood to my mum.. Not that i cant afford to buy a pint of blood from the blood bank but at the moment her blood group wasnt available and mine does not match with her"s..

Luckily enough he was on lunch break and he came to check up on me in the hospital. He asked why i was sad and explained the situation to him, then walked out only to return about 30minutes later. Before i could ask where he had been, i just saw the lab guy come into the dialysis room with a pint of blood for my mum.. After enquiry , i found out that my boyfriend had donated the blood.

.. God bless you

24 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
OP; wow !

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by angelz(f): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
my ex was dia 4 me when thins were very rough. He tot me 2 hold my head high up irrespective of the where l am or the pple around me. He brot out the best in me when l tot l was nothin, He made me realize how intelligent l am n can bcome if l apply mysef to study. He tot me 2 balance my activities spititually,physically and academically. l owe him a lot.

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
specialguest: I cant say much about my ex but if i were to break up with my current boyfriend ( not that i ever hope to) i"ll definately have lots of good stuff to say about him... For example just last week he donated blood to my mum.. Not that i cant afford to buy a pint of blood from the blood bank but at the moment her blood group wasnt available and mine does not match with her"s..

Luckily enough he was on lunch break and he came to check up on me in the hospital. He asked why i was sad and explained the situation to him, then walked out only to return about 30minutes later. Before i could ask where he had been, i just saw the lab guy come into the dialysis room with a pint of blood for my mum.. After enquiry , i found out that my beloved boyfriend who has a beautiful heart of Gold donated the blood to be used for my mother's transfusion during the dialysis...

Love you so much baby.... God bless you

Someone is about to get a sack letter from his post soon.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
specialguest: I cant say much about my ex but if i were to break up with my current boyfriend ( not that i ever hope to) i"ll definately have lots of good stuff to say about him... For example just last week he donated blood to my mum.. Not that i cant afford to buy a pint of blood from the blood bank but at the moment her blood group wasnt available and mine does not match with her"s..

Luckily enough he was on lunch break and he came to check up on me in the hospital. He asked why i was sad and explained the situation to him, then walked out only to return about 30minutes later. Before i could ask where he had been, i just saw the lab guy come into the dialysis room with a pint of blood for my mum.. After enquiry , i found out that my beloved boyfriend who has a beautiful heart of Gold donated the blood to be used for my mother's transfusion during the dialysis...

Love you so much baby.... God bless you
awwwww... how sweet!

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Theben(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
lmfaooo! bennny!
you dey mind am?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
absolutely notin, hw i wish we never knew!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by DICKtator: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
A Good thing my X did for me?
She never told me Y she became X
She was a B. Tho'
I could C through her!!
All she cared bout was the D.as a capable E, murdered the V well.
We F aLl day till we H.
We always got I before we phuccked.
She preferred J to skunk.
Don't ask me to explain that! K?
She made me see L. Mmmm.....
N she was an O.
Pity those that set P with her
Almost evry guy Q for her p.uu.ssy
R y'all getting the drift?
S happens tho'.
T u can't take it no more
U let dt V out the door!!
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by honeric01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
No serious ex and never am i gonna have an ex (By God's grace)
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
DICKtator: A Good thing my X did for me?
She never told me Y she became X
She was a B. Tho'
I could C through her!!
All she cared bout was the D.as a capable E, murdered the V well.
We F aLl day till we H.
We always got I before we phuccked.
She preferred J to skunk.
Don't ask me to explain that! K?
She made me see L. Mmmm.....
N she was an O.
Pity those that set P with her
Almost evry guy Q for her p.uu.ssy
R y'all getting the drift?
S happens tho'.
T u can't take it no more
U let dt V out the door!!
grin grin grin grin
ROFtlmaoooo!! guy u dey mading grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Lobolintin(m): 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
Paid ma year 2,schul fee, and alot,tho. We she cheatd and i bouncd her.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by obi123: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
well one ex introduced me to prj mgt , he prepared me for the exam and i passed it, today that's the career line that i'm towing
another one used to say the rosary every morning without fail and somehow i have emulated this ,since our break up i have learnt how to say it and say it very religiously .
i guess i have to give them props cause though it didn't work out they did make an impact on certain areas of my life .

ah yes another one taught me how to cook efo riro

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by annastacie: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
my ex was the one that movitate me to go school

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by touchmehard: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex gave me nice gifts

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
egbe4real: absolutely notin, hw i wish we never knew!
Hahahahahaha which kind gal b dis sef ? U sure say she fall in love with u @ 1st ?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by elari(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
I called her Rahila. She help me overcome my smoking habit ( chain, cos i still smoke in a while). Yea.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
honeric01: No serious ex and never am i gonna have an ex (By God's grace)
Are you really that good ?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by dopeJemi: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
annastacie: my ex was the one that movitate me to go school

Dat expLains it grin

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by specialguest(f): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
12 inches!:

Someone is about to get a sack letter from his post soon.

12- inches i said (not that i ever hope to).. I love him more with each passing day kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.