Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20091 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by jude33084(m): 10:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
I woke up to find my joystick inside her mouth. W☺☺w! It was like a dream grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by lat4real: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
jude33084: I woke up to find my joystick inside her mouth. W☺☺w! It was like a dream grin
Werey!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by AdeniyiA(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
livialives: bought me a car
waoh! guess he was moved by those 'things' which are seen and not by those things which are not seen...
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
livialives:

There is more to love and a relationship than just the material aspects..
Yes they are nice but if you aren't happy then They mean nothing
Dats true anyway i was just jokin sha.Hw was ur day?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
Omogbhollahorn: She made me give my life to christ and even made me become a worker in church......it the best fin someone as ever done to me.......thank God for her I now have eternal life.

Were you guys straffing? grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by mkoabiola: 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
sheymoni: my ex never deny me sex anyday,anytime & anywhere. be it toilet,bathroom,kitchen,balcony & inside the car. she's always ever ready to do. grin grin grin
U don scatter d engine .lol
Nawa oooooo
D metre go don overread.
Ds na d gud tin u fit remba.
Chai!!!!y she com b ex now
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
one of the good thing my ex did for me was that she caught a grenade for me
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by emmathebigg(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2012
noting he live me with a lot of pains that still last up till now
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Skywalka(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2012
Hmmmmm..... she taught me how to make indomie grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 12:40am On Dec 11, 2012
emmathebigg: noting he live me with a lot of pains that still last up till now
how long now?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by sucre2(m): 1:33am On Dec 11, 2012
flinspiero: Guy man,u wan repay wetin? Make u park wel o,make u no dey form saint here

God! the reason i tried to repay her was that she was doing everything possible to have me back but their are some mistakes that are not accepted and besides i had moved on with a new girl that was why i felt i should pay her back.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 190: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2012
[size=18pt]may OGUN fire my ex and her prepertual family - stup!d animals

may they rot in perpertual poverty where i met them angry angry
[/size]
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 1:57am On Dec 11, 2012
190: [size=18pt]may OGUN fire my ex and her prepertual family - stup!d animals

may they rot in perpertual poverty where i met them angry angry
[/size]
KAI this is what happens when a man give his all... bro, me no dey curse my own again ooo. because she don beg me in the name of God. so, i don let am slide. we are good friends now.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by NovusHomo(m): 3:43am On Dec 11, 2012
vivian chinaza
My ex paid my 200L school fees. I was really having a tough time and[b:

he helped me out[/b]. Then earlier this year, my kid sis was really sick, and he contributed again.

Till today, he doesn't joke with my family, he has this bond with them.....even tho he is still a [b]jerk![/b]

"Jerk", a good way to describe an ex who would not answer the name and remain so. Pay attention, brothers, pay attention.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ektbear: 6:09am On Dec 11, 2012
She did a lot of good things for me. And we are still pretty close. Actually chatting with her right now about some TV shows
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by dollydolly(f): 7:51am On Dec 11, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!
Babe u sure say na true u dey talk abi u jst dey tel us story.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by sheymoni(m): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2012
mko abiola:
U don scatter d engine .lol
Nawa oooooo
D metre go don overread.
Ds na d gud tin u fit remba.
Chai!!!!y she com b ex now
that's the only thing she's good at.
i had to run for my life since it has no duplicate.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by komek(m): 8:45am On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my own trek from yaba to ekiti go buy me agbalumo.
u can just be disgusting atimes.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by toluleke(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ode.u r neva serz
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by mkoabiola: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2012
sheymoni:
that's the only thing she's good at.
i had to run for my life since it has no duplicate.
Y u de run.
Run ke?
U no get mind b dat oooo.
Wetin guys de find,u de run .lol
E no go kill u
Bt mak u stronger
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by stuhporh: 10:17am On Dec 11, 2012
Speechless!!!!!!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 11, 2012
G
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!
realllllly?left or right kidney?mayb he gave u d gud one.enyaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ifyeky(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Laff don tear my belle apart o
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2012
nothing tufiakwa
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2012
komek: u can just be disgusting atimes.
HIM-becile..
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2012
toluleke: ode.u r neva serz
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Rukitop(f): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2012
My Ex upgrade my social life,though not in the aspect of clubbing and partying o,buh now am a very good bad girl tongue
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by EzePromoe: 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
HIM-becile..
HER-becile grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by amygreat24(f): 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
Obi made me understand dis thing called LOVE!! angry
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by komek(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2012
ifyeky:

Laff don tear my belle apart o
Pple like u make that stupid person blab on
This forum and its bad. She shud grow up abeg. There is nothing abt that that will make one laugh na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.