Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20092 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ChiSun27(m): 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2012
still cnt bliv we r nt 2geda.

She actually helped me kick strt my business...of which am still standing strong by His grace tdy but as d sayn goz...man proposes but God has d final say.

I wish ha well in all ha future ndeavorz

#sobbingrytnow#
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by demitola(m): 6:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nairaland and Ex-Ex talks. U wld be easily recallin d 'good past' if d present is bad. I tink ma present great exprience wid ma Boo has swallowed d past, cant rememba nada!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Table Leg :

Dude that is nothing!
Well it meant a lot to me. A whole lot!!

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 10, 2012
Temi 23:
Okay if is my EX girlfriend self no do anything good Jor.... Na to chop my money she sabi
U mean say u get plenty money?? Me self i wan begin date u.How u take see am?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
sucre!!:
I was dead broke in my 300 Level days, a friend of mine told her and she sent 20k into my account I tried repay her but she didn't collect the cash. I would always remember that one thing she did.
Guy man,u wan repay wetin? Make u park wel o,make u no dey form saint here
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 9ijaprince(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Paid my masters degree form. That leaves a lasting memory in me.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2012
carzola: beta luck wit ur nex.... buh dis time gv 50% nd let him gv d rest dats wat a tru relatnship is..
No need to say! Met my next, still my now. Loving everyday of being his Mrs

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Akbee(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
she used the money meant for her utme form and registration to do some shoppings for me.she once caught a boko haram grenade for me the oda day
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by geogeous(f): 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
He made me realise the difference between a kisser and a great kisser
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by NEROSKY(m): 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2012
I learnt what is like to be good in/on bed when we part!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by slimyem: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don think am tire...and i nor gree remember any..!
Without bias and in all truth,NOTHING!!!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by slimyem: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2012
Long One:

She gave up her most prized possession, never used before, even though I tried hard to resist…

Damn, she set my loins on fire, pity I ended up being a jerk…
what most-prized possession?
Pls tell me...gringrin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimyem: what most-prized possession?
Pls tell me...gringrin
what else if not her vjay!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by felifeli: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
My own left me. Best thing that ever happened to me.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by samfibby(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:
my own trek from yaba to ekiti go buy me agbalumo.

lol. Kolo
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by samfibby(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mine was a call freak. I do miss her calls, didn't do enough to appreciate her.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by EzePromoe: 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
sucre!!:
I was dead broke in my 300 Level days, a friend of mine told her and she sent 20k into my account I tried repay her but she didn't collect the cash. I would always remember that one thing she did.
Guy na wa for you o shocked You no dey change station? Na only Africa Magic you go dey watch everyday?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by claremont(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
My best s-exual experience ever! cheesy
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ignis: 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!
Am sure you are just kidding. How can a guy give you his kidney?
If my guess is wrong, are you sure he did not die because of the kidney he gave to you?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Omogbhollahorn(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
She made me give my life to christ and even made me become a worker in church......it the best fin someone as ever done to me.......thank God for her I now have eternal life.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by baby124: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
Let me finally go. grin grin cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by crisycent: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex broke the windscreen of my car and I bought another one in 3 weeks......praise the lord.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by mrscolite(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
I gat sooo many EXes undecided where do I start from? My EX-1 or my EX-5 grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by sheymoni(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
my ex never deny me sex any day anytime & anywhere be it toilet,bathroom,kitchen,balcony & inside the car grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 9ijaprince(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2012
crisycent: My ex broke the windscreen of my car [b]and I bought another one in 3 weeks......praise the lord.[/b]

did starve yourself inorder to buy new one?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by sheymoni(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2012
my ex never deny me sex anyday,anytime & anywhere. be it toilet,bathroom,kitchen,balcony & inside the car. she's always ever ready to do. grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ellow(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
breakin up wit me
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
livialives: bought me a car
Dats gud,bt u 4 no leave am nah,maybe d guy 4 don buy u jet nw
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
livialives: bought me a car
Cool...he must be really stashed with cash
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: Dats gud,bt u 4 no leave am nah,maybe d guy 4 don buy u jet nw

There is more to love and a relationship than just the material aspects..
Yes they are nice but if you aren't happy then They mean nothing
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by slimphemmie(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
Hmnn.......it's the past though, my Ex showered me special attention *gifts* on my birthdays , Xmas day and Val's day while we dated... As naughty as he was, he showed extra care on my 'red flag' days cos used to have serious M.P....he'll run helter skelter to the Sch *university*sick bay to fetch me drugs or even take me there himself from my hostel for injections...He also made me realized a Woman needs to be bold and communicate her feelings when hurt/angry instead of bottling it up..that one shouldn't be too quiet and as bad as not feeling free to express your displeasure at something/issue to your man *cos then I wouldn't talk, not until later when we broke up*..his regular line was 'feel free to talk, you have same right to tell me am wrong and I can't bully you'..lol..won't forget also that he had same passion for Music so he encouraged every bit of my involvement in the campus choir...that's the past jare, we've both moved on and am married to the best man you can think of! ...God bless him and my husband loads!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.