Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20090 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by chaotik(m): 4:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
broke up with me grin

thanx giving all d way
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by HarmonyB92(m): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Mine was Honest,kind and Caring to me,But She alwayz feel Pompous***
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by CHIMUMMY(f): 4:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex made me go to the University, i still remember him for that singular act.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Eneze1(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nothing, was a very selfish human being
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by greedie1(f): 4:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
He missed his finals to stay with me in the hospital
We quarreled on phone and i demanded to see him the next day, he had an accident whyl speeding down to my sch (thankfully he wasnt hurt but he still drove the battered car to come see me dat day)

dats all i can think of... uhm he is an ex now, i shouldnt have dated him sha
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by abuabdulhaqq(m): 4:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD; Solely to eradicate the ideology that most things about ones ex is bad and detestable.

BODY OF THREAD; When relationships turn sour and probably end in a permanent break-up,we most times,tend to blame our former partner for the 'ship wreck'.Invectives are usually used to address the past relationship and of course, your ex.Obviously my point is proved right if you recall the way many folks describe their ex in the numerous topics that have been created here concerning past partners.

So,time to exonerate them(exes) of all bad labels.Try and reminisce on those good times you shared when the relationship was all bloom.Those times you confessed your love to he or she.Then share one good thing he/she did for you in the past.It might be a huge sacrifice or a lil' kind deed that makes you smile whenever you remember it.

Lets hear from you...
she give me holy quran

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by mkoabiola: 5:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
Celebrated my birthday for me withot given her a kobo.
Enof to eat n drink.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by DonTim1: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
She bought my UME form.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Just 1 of my ex added so much impact 2 my life and stil does till date,distance wasnt our friend,i am tired of exes jor...i wan settle down o.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Though she is married,i cnt just stop loving her.She helped me to achieve so many tins in life.Dnt just knw how to pay her bak....She deserved d world best

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by maygah(f): 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
Called me to findout if I wanted anyfin, wen I was sick. SMH dat was d best he ever did. undecided
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Temi231(f): 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
I don't have EX. lipsrsealed
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by MRMICKMEN: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: My ex paid my 200L school fees. I was really having a tough time and he helped me out. Then earlier this year, my kid sis was really sick, and he contributed again.

Till today, he doesn't joke with my family, he has this bond with them.....even tho he is still a jerk!

u still have the guts to call him a jerk? ok see u with a non jerk soon, ediot

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by frankobaba(m): 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
*The way she ki$$ed my Lips* ...damn! no lady has ever broken that record till date.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by victorD3: 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!

Hope the present guy is enjoying your kidney? *wink*
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by poweredcom(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
vivian chinaza: My ex paid my 200L school fees. I was really having a tough time and he helped me out. Then earlier this year, my kid sis was really sick, and he contributed again.

Till today, he doesn't joke with my family, he has this bond with them.....even tho he is still a jerk!
Heartless bitch like you , you don see mugu na..
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Temi 23: I don't have EX. lipsrsealed
Wat about ur ex-galfrnd,it musnt be a guy hope u undastand wat i mean
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by AdeniyiA(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
in summary, she showed me wat love is thru caring.
nothing like having someone who cares so much about/for you
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
victorD3:

Hope the present guy is enjoying your kidney? *wink*
She is a VIRGIN
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Temi231(f): 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
flinspiero: Wat about ur ex-galfrnd,it musnt be a guy hope u undastand wat i mean
Okay if is my EX girlfriend self no do anything good Jor.... Na to chop my money she sabi
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
MR MICKMEN:

u still have the guts to call him a jerk? ok see u with a non jerk soon, ediot

oh shut it! den send u? so bcus he helps out wen help is needed, so dat automatically means he cant necessarily b a jerk? smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Idowuogbo:

oh shut it! den send u? so bcus he helps out wen help is needed, so dat automatically means he cant necessarily b a jerk? smh!!
Iya, dat is why me sef don wise up... No girl deserve dat good side of me , not now.. EXCEPT she proves her worth.

So, to hell!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
in summary, she showed me wat love is thru caring.
nothing like having someone who cares so much about/for you
Never experience that... the one that will, is mine to keep forever!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by AdeniyiA(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Temi 23: I don't have EX. lipsrsealed
oh u mst be a v.....
will u b my 'interior EX-ecutive lady?'

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by LongOne1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2012
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD; Solely to eradicate the ideology that most things about ones ex is bad and detestable.

BODY OF THREAD; When relationships turn sour and probably end in a permanent break-up,we most times,tend to blame our former partner for the 'ship wreck'.Invectives are usually used to address the past relationship and of course, your ex.Obviously my point is proved right if you recall the way many folks describe their ex in the numerous topics that have been created here concerning past partners.

So,time to exonerate them(exes) of all bad labels.Try and reminisce on those good times you shared when the relationship was all bloom.Those times you confessed your love to he or she.Then share one good thing he/she did for you in the past.It might be a huge sacrifice or a lil' kind deed that makes you smile whenever you remember it.

Lets hear from you...

She gave up her most prized possession, never used before, even though I tried hard to resist…

Damn, she set my loins on fire, pity I ended up being a jerk…
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by sucre2(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
I was dead broke in my 300 Level days, a friend of mine told her and she sent 20k into my account I tried repay her but she didn't collect the cash. I would always remember that one thing she did.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Temi231(f): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
Adeniyi A.:

oh u mst be a v.....
will u b my 'interior EX-ecutive lady?'
tongue Don't do such dude
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by AdeniyiA(m): 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
Temi 23:
tongue Don't do such dude
i did nothing,
my question hasn't bn ansd
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by emmy11(f): 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
specialguest: I cant say much about my ex but if i were to break up with my current boyfriend ( not that i ever hope to) i"ll definately have lots of good stuff to say about him... For example just last week he donated blood to my mum.. Not that i cant afford to buy a pint of blood from the blood bank but at the moment her blood group wasnt available and mine does not match with her"s..

Luckily enough he was on lunch break and he came to check up on me in the hospital. He asked why i was sad and explained the situation to him, then walked out only to return about 30minutes later. Before i could ask where he had been, i just saw the lab guy come into the dialysis room with a pint of blood for my mum.. After enquiry , i found out that my beloved boyfriend who has a beautiful heart of Gold donated the blood to be used for my mother's transfusion during the dialysis...

Love you so much baby.... God bless you

Yea! he really has a big heart of gold. Thumbs up
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by nodullin(m): 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
She would sneak out of her house~ just 2 spend d 9t wit me~ damning whateva consequence her parents would throw @ her¤
I fink she luv'd 2many romance

Btw: I focus on ma present 2 enable a better future
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ChiSun27(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!

na kia kia de worry u oooooo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.