Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20089 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by komek(m): 3:04pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
HIM-becile..
shud be ur second name I guess
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
komek:
Pple like u make that stupid person blab on
This forum and its bad. She shud grow up abeg. There is nothing abt that that will make one laugh na.
hater alert! dress comot biko! blawddy nkita! na overseriouness i come hia come do? listen to dis overgrown tumour o! dont hate, hating on mere usernames dey cause brain malfunction. Now bounce! Tozo!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2012
Eze Promoe:
HER-becile grin
ur galfriend seunplus. tongue grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by komek(m): 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
When I was growing up, I used to be very arrogant and proud. My Ex told me one thing that sticked to my memory till date , she said ' don't look down on pple on the ladder while u are going up, cos u will still meet them when coming down.' Now each time I want to do some certain things, I will just remember that and I will gv kudos to her.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by EzePromoe: 3:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ur galfriend seunplus. tongue grin grin grin
Thank God say no be me!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Chynx(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2012
Abyjah: Until my ex ditch'd me (maybe I ditch'd her or she ditch'd me and I later ditch'd her), and I started talking about Jesus, I had no Keke Napep but now I own a private jet.
Praise the Lord!

I want to sincerely thank her and that's after talking about Jesus.

The last time I checked, this forum was still for sane people. You for wait make d beer clear for ya eye b4 u comment hia pally!!! grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by toby2(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Idowu are u from Ekiti state?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by DICKtator: 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
ROFtlmaoooo!! guy u dey mading grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by uzoexcel(m): 12:21am On Dec 12, 2012
so touchinG....may Hz soul R.I.P
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by uzoexcel(m): 12:27am On Dec 12, 2012
MEHN!!!!y did u break up?wish i had some1 lyk dz
fittty: Lots!!!!.. Like she used to kiss me on my feet to wake me up first thing in the morning... She makes me breakfast and serve me in bed.. She also used to leave surprise gifts in certain places in the house occasionally. On my birthday she sent me a DHL package of 12 different chocolates telling me what each one means.... She calls me on the phone whenever she hears my favorite song playing on the radio..... She had my picture as her phone wallpaper and also had my voice as my cell phone ring tone and also her voice as my caller tune., so everyone will know what I mean to her.... I could go on and on.....
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by komek(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
hater alert! dress comot biko! blawddy nkita! na overseriouness i come hia come do? listen to dis overgrown tumour o! dont hate, hating on mere usernames dey cause brain malfunction. Now bounce! Tozo!
Continue with ur stupidity. Ur OGBO name says it all. Go and ask ibo pple the meaning.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by uzoexcel(m): 12:31am On Dec 12, 2012
idoqugbo s on heat ohhhhhhh!!!!!
Idowuogbo:
blah blah blah blah BLAH!!!!!!!! bullshyte!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by manmustwack: 2:40am On Dec 12, 2012
she always came and shared her ill gotten loot.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ignis: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2012
flinspiero: Dats gud,bt u 4 no leave am nah,maybe d guy 4 don buy u jet nw
Yoi know wetin the next guy don buy for her?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ignis: 7:44am On Dec 12, 2012
flinspiero: Dats gud,bt u 4 no leave am nah,maybe d guy 4 don buy u jet nw
You know wetin the next guy don buy for her?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by rflexii(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2012
She tot me to love myself most, cos she gave me absolutely nothing while I give it all....
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by nonysmith(m): 6:45am On Dec 13, 2012
gree-die:
He missed his finals to stay with me in the hospital
We quarreled on phone and i demanded to see him the next day, he had an accident whyl speeding down to my sch (thankfully he wasnt hurt but he still drove the battered car to come see me dat day)

dats all i can think of... uhm he is an ex now, i shouldnt have dated him sha
.....u sound very self centered irrespective....anyways ur name says in all

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Yornandrew: 8:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Encourage me to stop eating in restaurants or bukka. I have started cooking and eating only foods I cook
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 8:52am On Dec 13, 2012
nonysmith: .....u sound very self centered irrespective....anyways ur name says in all
Many of them are wicked...
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2012
rflexii: She tot me to love myself most, cos she gave me absolutely nothing while I give it all....
Gbam... That's why I now spend like 2k on myself just to eat at a nice bukka and maybe 250 on a chic and will even spend more in a fellow male friend... I no longer place them above a male fellow.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by greedie1(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2012
nonysmith: .....u sound very self centered irrespective....anyways ur name says in all

nope..... i didnt force him, infact i tried my best to discourage him but there was lil i could do from a hospital bed.... and i didn't tell him to over speed, he lied he was in town and i told him to come, how was i supposed to knw he was states away??

im anything but self centered, pls dnt put me on d defensive... and my handle reads gree-die not greedy!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by chexyincx(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2012
She got me my first email address even though I did not know the value then. I will forever be grateful to her for that.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by queenasasili(f): 8:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
My ex paid my WAEC n NECO fee for me
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by lipsyliscious: 9:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
undecidedHonestly nothing! He cn f**k d devil 4 all I care undecided I doubt I even did anytin worthwhile either! Very stupid luv,bt we had gud moments tho
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 27, 2012
He left me alone
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by nas4q(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2012
I can't stop laughing! funny comments abound. please let d comments stream on, am a bit depressed as a result of wetin my ex did to me buh mbok no ask me o
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Hahahahahaha which kind gal b dis sef ? U sure say she fall in love with u @ 1st ?
jx leave matter joor, hw will i knw his mind wen he purported to love and we actually dated for almost 4yrs, dont remind me of dis, i wish i never new him.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Crystallin(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
He bought me the first Android i used...i always wanted to own that phone and he made it a reality
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by tspun(m): 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
binger: Talk your own nah,abi u no get ex?
she introduce me to nairaland.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by zonax(m): 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
She did a lot of things for me during the 6years that we courted.but the ones I can't forget was in my 100level when I took my mums car to go and flex with my home boys as mum has travelled for her August meeting, I crashed the car and was so angry that day. She called me and I told her what happened. The next day she paid in 40thousand naira into my account. It was two months later that she told me the money was part of her school fees and the other part of all her savings and had to lie to her people that she was robbed before they gave her another school fees.
In 2010, I took ill and was hospitalized, she stayed with me in the hospital for 3weeks that I was there.
I still regret ever loosing her but I wasn't ready for marriage then and the guy man took her away from me. She is the best girlfriend any guy can have.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Osamabinladin: 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
She gave me her body. So delicious,yummmmi. I ate her out. She served sex for breakfast, smooshing for lunch and oral for dinner. Its only God that can pay her back grin
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by toygod2: 5:13am On Mar 12, 2013
lesson

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / A Quick View Of A Nairalander And His Babe Pics / If You Are Thinking Of Doing P0RN See My Experience PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.