Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20082 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Funjay(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2013
specialguest: I cant say much about my ex but if i were to break up with my current boyfriend ( not that i ever hope to) i"ll definately have lots of good stuff to say about him... For example just last week he donated blood to my mum.. Not that i cant afford to buy a pint of blood from the blood bank but at the moment her blood group wasnt available and mine does not match with her"s..

Luckily enough he was on lunch break and he came to check up on me in the hospital. He asked why i was sad and explained the situation to him, then walked out only to return about 30minutes later. Before i could ask where he had been, i just saw the lab guy come into the dialysis room with a pint of blood for my mum.. After enquiry , i found out that my beloved boyfriend who has a beautiful heart of Gold donated the blood to be used for my mother's transfusion during the dialysis...

Love you so much baby.... God bless you

Oh specialguest, now u wanna make me cry.........
Lucky u.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by tpia5: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2013
Chynx:

The last time I checked, this forum was still for sane people. You for wait make d beer clear for ya eye b4 u comment hia pally!!! grin

@ bolded

says who?

and "still" meaning what? There was a time when it was for sane people?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:11am On May 06, 2013
All the gud tyms nd memories are nt even worth hw am feeling ryt nw,wish i had sticked 2 my rules...
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 10:30am On May 06, 2013
tried recollecting on all my previous relationships and it hits me that i have been the giver and they all have been on the receiving end. maybe cos i go into relationships with a open mind or that i have never dated a girl who s richer than me.....but my present relationship is the bomb....last week made us two solid years together and it seems like two weeks.....she is so amazing..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ezemoses(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2013
to be honest my ex never did anything for me. The only thing that kept me going was that i loved her from the bottom of my heart. Even though i knew she was playing me. just to see her and get a hug from her was the highlight of my day. Spending time with her was all i wanted but clearly she had a different idea. She used me financialy ( even though no one forced me) when you truely love someone you are even willing to jump from the roof for them but when its all over you finally see that they were not worth it. its takes sometime to heal though as even the worst lovers are hard to get over

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by keemrex: 4:42pm On May 06, 2013
my ex selfish die she has nothing to offer.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by emmathebigg(m): 8:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
2sexy:
how long now?
up till 6 years now and my feelings for her have not change a bit...the wost part is that we pack in at same street shes living...
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by emmathebigg(m): 8:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
2sexy:
how long now?
up till 6years now and my feelings for her have not change a bit...the wost part is that we pack in at same street she,s also living...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.