Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You (20220 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / What's The Craziest Thing An Ex Did To You Shortly After A Break Up? / OMG! See What My Ex Did!!!...don't Open If U R Below 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Nothing! He was ever so selfish.
I guess the question should be what I did for him. He was shocked when I left him. Giving 100% in a r/ship doesn't mean u can't take it all back with the speed of lightning

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by oses4u(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex was always praying for me. Stil love her though but can't settle down with her cos of Genotype.

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by honeric01(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Are you really that good ?

Meaning?
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by carzola(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
Abyjah: Until my ex ditch'd me (maybe I ditch'd her or she ditch'd me and I later ditch'd her), and I started talking about Jesus, I had no Keke Napep but now I own a private jet.
Praise the Lord!

I want to sincerely thank her and that's after talking about Jesus.
makes no sence mtchewwww...

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by carzola(m): 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
she aborted a pregnancy wen i didnt nid it....
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by carzola(m): 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ada Nri1: Nothing! He was ever so selfish.
I guess the question should be what I did for him. He was shocked when I left him. Giving 100% in a r/ship doesn't mean u can't take it all back with the speed of lightning
beta luck wit ur nex.... buh dis time gv 50% nd let him gv d rest dats wat a tru relatnship is..

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by SELFWORTH: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
Table Leg :

Dude that is nothing!

For him,it was and he has the final say! Sometimes the smaller gesture can make a big impact.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
1. i was traveling from Abuja to lokoja by road, and our car broke down. he booked a hotel for me, arranged for a cab to pick me up, and didn't even see me that night. had to say thanks over the phone.

2. sent me a Christmas hamper even when we broke up. nice!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Francheezy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 10, 2012
'EX'
i cant rememba
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by carzola(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
12 inches!:
I don't see all this sex and kissing stuff as what my exes do for me. I see it has rather what I do for them. I am a very good bad guy.lol cool
ur not d only supa man in d erea stop praisin urself..guys wer bad pass u kip quite no talk..
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2012
I guess the question should be what I did for him. He w[b]as shocked when I left him. Giving 100% in a r/ship doesn't mean u can't take it all back with the speed of lightning[/b]
correct! dats my no nonsense adaobi! chop am kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by carzola(m): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote so mak we clap hand 4 am.. mtcheewww sum people jux get caried away in d rama i donated my left kidney to my gurls dad nd neva mentiond it even twice.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by DollyParton1(f): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
cooks
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by jsleeky(m): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Brainstorming this topic, I noticed my Ex never did anything worth remembering!!!
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by 2sexy(m): 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
we are in the same boat lady...no difference. I gave 100% and got nothing back.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Seriously nothing. cry
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by EzePromoe: 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
My mama say make i no dey pursue woman. My papa say if i see them make i say, 'fimile baby fimile'
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Chicolee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 10, 2012
Well, the first one taught me never to love anyone more than myself. The second one taught me never to trust anyone no matter now true they seem. I guess I needed the lesson cos I'm such a fool in love. BTW, the second one gave me sexual healing. *wink* *wink*
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Sunnymarc(m): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote
author=dopeJemi][b]*thinking*

Kay nau I remember

Der was a Time I was dead broke, I had 2 borrow Money 4rm d Osusu peopLe
n u know hau dey r, u must pay back wiv interest, so I gave dem d date
of mah payment n dey noted it

D day come show, 1naira I no get

Dey Looked 4 Me everywhere buh I was nowhere 2 be found, mehnn! I went
home wiv B-race, dey started threatening mah friends n dat i was gonna
pay dat day or eLse

I was at home finking of hau 2 get d Money, d more I thought, d more
worried I became n d worst part of it alL was dat I toLd mah ex I was
never gonna colLect money 4rm her n she didn't even know abt wah was
going on untiL 1 of mah friend toLd her 'boudit n she was furious n mad
at Me buh eventualLy she paid dem suckers n mah friends calLed me 2 come
back 2 schooL dat d case had bin settLed n I was so relieved buh
surprised

Wen I got 2 schooL, I went 2 mah friends n asked dem hau dey did it n
dey toLd me it was mah ex dat payed dem off n I was so mad at dem 4
telLing her buh was stilL gratefuL dou

So I knew dat I had 2 settLe issues wiv her so I went 2 her house, at
first she gave me d coLd shouLders, buh after much teasing n touching n
thanking, she eventualLy gave in.

And we lived happiLy NEVER after

We break up Last Last[/b] undecided [/quote]Hmm,dt was quite a story.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 10, 2012
specialguest:

12- inches i said (not that i ever hope to).. I love him more with each passing day kiss
What me I just know is that when girls say things like what I bolded then there is fire on the mountain.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
carzola: ur not d only supa man in d erea stop praisin urself..guys wer bad pass u kip quite no talk..
I didn't say there are not guys that are also bad. But what I mean is that *in wizkid's voice* I'm the baddest boy.lol. grin Bro take a chill pill joor. Must you take everything so serz.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by edelweiss(f): 4:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
My ex tot me a lot of things but one tin I remembers him doing for me that brings tears to my eyes is him leaving work, parked his car cos of traffic and took bike (then) to come to d hospital when I lost my dad! He was the first person to come b4 my mum or my siblings and he covered my father's face. he told me not to only have this pix of my late father. It brings tears to my eyes till datem

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by InvertedHammer: 4:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
I broke up with a girl on a very sad note four years ago. Sad in the sense that there were threat to my life, juju, etc.
She was in Abuja then. 4 years down the lane, I was in naija for some business that did not go down well.

I missed my flight while waiting for payments...then the fuel brouhaha started. The airline refused to honour my ticket (it was nonrefundable by the way)
when I went for reschedule b/c I did not buy it direct from them. They asked me to call the online vendor that sold the ticket.
Good luck calling 1-800 number from Nigeria. I was stuck and the so-called friends fled. My ex got my phone from an auntie and called me just to say hi.
I guess she could detect from the phone conversation that I needed help badly. What help? Ticket to get out before things get worse!

I swallowed the humble pie and told her my predicament. She called back about an hour later and requested for my account number. I thought she was
kidding. The amount involved was not something I would want to borrow from someone. I figured I might as well wait for payments that didn't seem
forthcoming. Two days later she wired some money (more than I needed) to my account.I took the next available flight out.
When I returned and called her to make arrangements for the payback, she just asked me: What are friends for?
I can't believe it up till today.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by noblegas2(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Made me an A-student......lol while trying to woo her, we both went to the board where exam results are usualy pasted and alas, my result were just average. She told me to come out top of my class before she even considers my offer........Next semester, home boy read lykkk madddd and eventualy was on Top!

4 Likes

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by dober(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote author=angelz]my ex was dia 4 me when thins were very rough. He tot me 2 hold my head high up irrespective of the where l am or the pple around me. He brot out the best in me when l tot l was nothin, He made me realize how intelligent l am n can bcome if l apply mysef to study. He tot me 2 balance my activities spititually,physically and academically. l owe him a lot.

Then go back to him.
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2012
~vicky~:
mine, is that he gave me one of his kidneys! smiley
though i lost him through death, i would never forget him NEVER!
Hmmm....I reserve my comment
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by ceejay80s(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
The op ask a question to mature peeps and i believe nobody here is under 18yrs, why is the mod hiding some posts, these kind of threads are sensitive and can trigger a lot of answers, what u should have done is delete the thread, pikin no dey here
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by damibravo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
kiss1,my first kiss and clears throat
2,she lend me her bursary money to clear an embarrassing debt
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Goldieluks: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2012
He was an idiota. Nothing good came out of him. angry
Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by Gabrielsylar(m): 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2012
Deleting me from her facebook

1 Like

Re: Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You by TableLeg(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: Deleting me from her facebook
Fantastic stuff ... Congrats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa Has More Fly, Sexy Girls Than Nigeria / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.