Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10971638 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Oga Emma, I know d no of units I have for ubcap and afriprud as at the cut off date.
Does the duplicate form sent to you have the no of units u qualify for?
After paying for the rights, how do I submit ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Send a mail to info@africaprudentialregistrars.com

Sent a mail to them this morning and the mail came back as undelivered.

I dont know what else to do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:47am On Nov 01, 2013
D ogas in d houz i hail. Ma hous is on fire! Got almost al d lower bank shares n they keep fallin below cost.is it advisable 2 cut d loss now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:10am On Nov 01, 2013
mercylicious: Oga Emma, I know d no of units I have for ubcap and afriprud as at the cut off date.
Does the duplicate form sent to you have the no of units u qualify for?
After paying for the rights, how do I submit ?

It will show the rights you are entitled to, I edited my personal info on the one posted by me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:31am On Nov 01, 2013
Good morning guys,

This Oando shares is dragging feet, what is the problem? My calculation is that it would be selling @ N13+ by now but keeps going up and down each day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2013
Krisuba: D ogas in d houz i hail. Ma hous is on fire! Got almost al d lower bank shares n they keep fallin below cost.is it advisable 2 cut d loss now?
Let the house know the names of the banks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2013
Na wa for this Report o... See eps and profit decline... straight to car park

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
Fcmb.sterling,unity,skye,fidelity,gtb ,firstbank. All are now below cost xcept 1bank.pls ur opinion is needed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Krisuba: D ogas in d houz i hail. Ma hous is on fire! Got almost al d lower bank shares n they keep fallin below cost.is it advisable 2 cut d loss now?

Krisuba: Fcmb.sterling,unity,skye,fidelity,gtb ,firstbank. All are now below cost xcept 1bank.pls ur opinion is needed

IMO, First bank and GTB are among the top class in that sector and are very good for long term (I am assuming your investment in these 2 banks should be for long term). Unity is almost at the car park- there is no point selling now- just wait a little and it will rise again, perhaps above cost basis. Even though cutting your losses can be a very good strategy, I only fancy it for short term (trading stock) buy. If your strategy is for long term, there is no point cutting your losses in the short term except in the advent of a logical reason to do so. So your decision to hold for long term should be based on rational analysis... watch out for bad news that can lead a company to bankruptcy.

If you bought the stocks for short term then you can cut your losses if you have something better to do with the money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2013
Elai147:

IMO, First bank and GTB are among the top class in that sector and are very good for long term (I am assuming your investment in these 2 banks should be for long term). Unity is almost at the car park- there is no point selling now- just wait a little and it will rise again, perhaps above cost basis. Even though cutting your losses can be a very good strategy, I only fancy it for short term (trading stock) buy. If your strategy is for long term, there is no point cutting your losses in the short term except in the advent of a logical reason to do so. So your decision to hold for long term should be based on rational analysis... watch out for bad news that can lead a company to bankruptcy.

If you bought the stocks for short term then you can cut your losses if you have something better to do with the money.
oga what can you say of dangote sugar and nahco which are losing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Una see conoil result? Very fantastic. It seems some guys were privy to the info hence the steady increase in price b4 the results were published.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
mercylicious: Guys, eterna result is out. Plz sumone should help me with the pbt, eps and any info for d result.
I no fit view am now for my fone.

Sorry i saw this late:

Eterna- PBT dropped by -20.8%, PAT dropped by -8.9%..eps dropped by -20.2% while their revenue increased by 128.6%..No bonus or dividend declared.

The way i see this stock, nothing spectacular, however, lets wait for q1,2 and q3 result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2013

Please let the house know the name of the stocks for proper advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
Aks: Good morning guys,

This Oando shares is dragging feet, what is the problem? My calculation is that it would be selling @ N13+ by now but keeps going up and down each day

I guess it is picking people up into the bus...Before Nov ending something good suppose to come out of this stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
Elai147: Na wa for this Report o... See eps and profit decline... straight to car park

Everything dey negative zone for the report sef..this one is going to meet his brother Japaul for agbero car park.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
mercylicious: Una see conoil result? Very fantastic. It seems some guys were privy to the info hence the steady increase in price b4 the results were published.

Yep, the result was good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2013
soloniger: oga what can you say of dangote sugar and nahco which are losing

I think both are okay with mid-long term approach. Dangote sugar is reacting to the usual forces of the market after enjoying a moderate bullish rally. There is good appetite for this stock despite its recent bearish trend in the past few days and I think it will pick up soon. Nahco has been lingering on its N6 support line for some months now and I expect it to break through this support before bouncing back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:40am On Nov 02, 2013
mercylicious: Una see conoil result? Very fantastic. It seems some guys were privy to the info hence the steady increase in price b4 the results were published.

Conoil report na die... This na pure insider info. I no know why we no get person wey dey give us insider info for this thread. I have been waiting for this stock to retrace so that I can take position but it seems that will not happen any time soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I guess it is picking people up into the bus...Before Nov ending something good suppose to come out of this stock

I pray o... because people wey dey wait for this stock at the N9 - N10 junction too many.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Everything dey negative zone for the report sef..this one is going to meet his brother Japaul for agbero car park.. smiley

The small money wey I put for Japaul, if to say na Unity bank I put am e for good because this one dey quick load and leave park. But Jegede Paul no just wan leave at all. Na e be the chairman of agbero park.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Payment can be made through UBA branch nationwide using the following details:

Bank name: UBA

Account number: 1017604274

Beneficiary name: APR-UBA Capital Rights Offer

Payment details for APR subscription as follows:

Bank name: UBA

Account number:1017563317

Beneficiary name: Africa Prudential Registrars Rights Issue

Best Regards....

Adewale Alayande

Help Desk Unit

Africa Prudential Registrars Plc,
220b, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove

Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel No: 01-8931501

Mobile: +234-80-29183212
Email: adewale.alayande@africaprudentialregistrars.com

Please How do I indicate Payment methods on the form?
Also do I send my filled forms to Afriprud or my Broker?
I'm offshore right now so I need to courier
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2013
bigx:

Please How do I indicate Payment methods on the form?
Also do I send my filled forms to Afriprud or my Broker?
I'm offshore right now so I need to courier

Hello Pals, for those of us that wish to claim or buy up their Uba capital and African prudential registrar right issue.....Kindly visit this web link ( https://www.ubagrouponline.com/ubaregistrars/opencms/ubaregistrar/Service_Centre/Rights/rightSearch.jsp?targetpos=101) to download your personal right issue form.... Type in your surname or first name or account nos.....to view your name on the list.......Good luck
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2013
nereiskc:

Hello Pals, for those of us that wish to claim or buy up their Uba capital and African prudential registrar right issue.....Kindly visit this web link ( https://www.ubagrouponline.com/ubaregistrars/opencms/ubaregistrar/Service_Centre/Rights/rightSearch.jsp?targetpos=101) to download your personal right issue form.... Type in your surname or first name or account nos.....to view your name on the list.......Good luck
Thanks so much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:33am On Nov 03, 2013
Elai147:

I think both are okay with mid-long term approach. Dangote sugar is reacting to the usual forces of the market after enjoying a moderate bullish rally. There is good appetite for this stock despite its recent bearish trend in the past few days and I think it will pick up soon. Nahco has been lingering on its N6 support line for some months now and I expect it to break through this support before bouncing back.
Thanks Bros.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
Thanks bro. I take dat.waitin!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
Happy sunday to u all..... Pls I have an issue I really need clarity on; the qualification date for this ongoing uba cap right issue as I read was Aug 11th, 2013 and I bought d units A̶̲̥̅♏ holding now in July 2013 but I placed order for sell on d stock currently, pls I hope A̶̲̥̅♏ still eligible to take up my right and I won't b affected or denied my right issue units after selling my original units had....... Thanks, as I wait for ans
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2013
E be like say na only me no get UBA CAP for here and SMN.
See money everywhere for their Q3 reports. Why I no discover this company since?
Even @ N2.00 am buying this one. Make money enter my hands first.
Oga Elias and others, unable do me ojoro here ooooo....
We go see for mama Ejiro Bukka.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2013
9free: E be like say na only me no get UBA CAP for here and SMN.
See money everywhere for their Q3 reports. Why I no discover this company since?
Even @ N2.00 am buying this one. Make money enter my hands first.
Oga Elias and others, unable do me ojoro here ooooo....
We go see for mama Ejiro Bukka.

Bros me too no buy ub cap stock...the time wen i wan buy am something else came up...once i get cash na to join this bus but for now i just dey look ubcap shareholders for here like zoombie.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

It will show the rights you are entitled to, I edited my personal info on the one posted by me.

Bra emma, wetin do your other nairaland handle? Why create this new one? Anyways i hail u o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2013
emmanuel ewumi:

Bra emma, wetin do your other nairaland handle? Why create this new one? Anyways i hail u o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nosa2(m), BabsO2(m), wuwu2, Ghost01(m), egojeny1(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.