Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,183 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11008700 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (7797) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
House, I find it very difficult to forgive myself. I sold 1,100,000Units of Transcorp at N18.00 some 3-4weeks back. The thing dey make me depressed as I dey calculate my loss everyday the price rises.

E be like say most stocks in my portfolio dey wait for me make I exit before they appreciate. I dey think say someone don swear for me because I used to be stubborn as a young boy.

Bros no be swear, i sold 1.5m units of Unity bank at a loss on Tuesday for 0.53 b4 i heard the news, i bought this stock at 0.57. Lesson learnt is dont be a panic trader, before u enter any trade make up your mind on loss and profit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
House, I find it very difficult to forgive myself. I sold 1,100,000Units of Transcorp at N18.00 some 3-4weeks back. The thing dey make me depressed as I dey calculate my loss everyday the price rises.

E be like say most stocks in my portfolio dey wait for me make I exit before they appreciate. I dey think say someone don swear for me because I used to be stubborn as a young boy.

@ N18.00 ke ... or u meant 1.80k ..that's was a big loss right there , I wish I had up to that now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolidave: 11:50am On Nov 23, 2013
lancee:

@ N18.00 ke ... or u meant 1.80k ..that's was a big loss right there , I wish I had up to that now
u just read my mind.... I think he meant 1.80 . Expect the unexpected in investment.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:

You meant N1.80? No be small Azonto u for dey dance by now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Odutodaiwa: 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2013
Meant to say N1.80.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
House, I find it very difficult to forgive myself. I sold 1,100,000Units of Transcorp at N1.80 some 3-4weeks back. The thing dey make me depressed as I dey calculate my loss everyday the price rises.

Its well my brother. you own better, my broker advised me to buy immediately the news of their patrnership with GE (general Electirc) came out, (i even commented on it on page 5 ) ,but i was so afraid.. it was like N1.40 then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 12:54pm On Nov 23, 2013
Elai147: Abeg CAP plc interim dividend don shele for anybody account? Payment date was 19 November.
Yes ..got the alert yesterday......omo cashcraft don dull me oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mascotlawman: 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2013
please I really need advice on FTN COCOA and JAPAULOIL. Are they good penny stocks? I like good penny stocks that nobody is interested in.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mascot lawman: please I really need advice on FTN COCOA and JAPAULOIL. Are they good penny stocks? I like good penny stocks that nobody is interested in.

LWKMD, why would you be interested in what no body is interested in? am pregnant with FTNCOCOA, waiting to offload at the slightest northward movement, its one of the mistakes i made early this year.
my penny advice, dont go near FTNCOCOA except if theres any concrete info that could drive it north, of which i know theres none for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mascotlawman: 2:03pm On Nov 23, 2013
chukyjones:

LWKMD, why would you be interested in what no body is interested in? am pregnant with FTNCOCOA, waiting to offload at the slightest northward movement, its one of the mistakes i made early this year.
my penny advice, dont go near FTNCOCOA except if theres any concrete info that could drive it north, of which i know theres none for now.

Thanks for ur piece of advice. Am interested in good stocks that nobody is interested in because u cannot make much gain in a stock that everybody is interested. eg, transcorp, those that bought it when no one was interested are making their gains now. More advice please.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2013
www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/business-package/2012-10-29-11-35-35/energy/item/24460-oando-secures-$815m-credit-for-acquisition-of-controversial-conocophillips’-asset.html

Although this story is a month old, it seems sky is the beginning of oando shareholders in the near future.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:
House, I find it very difficult to forgive myself. I sold 1,100,000Units of Transcorp at N1.80 some 3-4weeks back. The thing dey make me depressed as I dey calculate my loss everyday the price rises.

My brother nobody swear for you from village ooohhh....
Na so this market be. Sometimes it's good to be greedy and some other times it's good to be patient.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2013
Mascot lawman:

Thanks for ur piece of advice. Am interested in good stocks that nobody is interested in because u cannot make much gain in a stock that everybody is interested. eg, transcorp, those that bought it when no one was interested are making their gains now. More advice please.
I think there isnt much interest in Ag leventis, ABC-trans and a slight interest in Ubacap. just do your due diligence before u embark on the bus.

but seriously, there is no good stock ppl are not interested in.
The type of stock i think ur looking for a very risky ones which there only movt from scrap garage is good news. If thats the case the' tell me. I ve loads of them in my portfolio eg DAAR for a start
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
@SWG1: There is a constant currency shift in the NSE and I have once said that following the big boys is the way forward. So,I join urban sentiment about someone controlling the market.

@gosj: Livestock is northward. Yes. But the rally won't exceed the last shoulder.

@Oga Elai: Boss, you just keep pushing for Oando & Eterna cos it seems that was the outcome of your tete-a-tete with So-brit smiley Wish I could know the meaning of your "147"

@Oga Stockbull: FBNH sure had a gravestone doji. I eagerly await the bullish confirmation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
why is no one interested in Nem. A lot of prophesies seems to have come true this yr.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2013
SWG 1: why is no one interested in Nem. A lot of prophesies seems to have come true this yr.

I have small units of nem at 68k avg. Am also looking at the volatility. I don't like buying much units of stocks wit low liquidity. I just hope the result will bring abt the much required liquidity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2013
mercylicious:

I have small units of nem at 68k avg. Am also looking at the volatility. I don't like buying much units of stocks wit low liquidity. I just hope the result will bring abt the much required liquidity.

Thanks alot,
I have some too @ 71k, Just keep me posted cos it seems u get information faster than I do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2013
[quote author=Moneysage]

@Oga Elai: Boss, you just keep pushing for Oando & Eterna cos it seems that was the outcome of your tete-a-tete with So-brit smiley Wish I could know the meaning of your "147"

grin grin grin Bros my tete-a-tete with oga So-brit na anoda business entirely- we are planning an aggressive take over of NEM. Eterna dealt with me some years ago. I am just starting to recuperate my losses on the stock. Locking in on Oando...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godsfavson: 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
Elai147:

http://trw-stockbrokers.com/nsetoday.aspx

http://www.cashcraft.com/plistorder.php

pls i discovered stocks like Nse30 & Nse50 on the trw-stkbrk.com site...
please which coys are these
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:56am On Nov 24, 2013
odu toda iwa You are very funny. I am also suffering emotionally and spiritually after selling large units of transcorps three weeks ago and in has continued to move since then. I sold after only 35% gain and it has moved probably over 100% after. I think we really need to be begging stockbull in this things. E be like say stock market be im servant. The man no dey make mistake. He said the stock would continue to move after i sold. And he doesnt speak often but whenever he speaks, the gods have spoken. Pls stockbull help me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2013
Ugometrics, Ugosample, Ugodre
Anybody has a clue? Cos confusion dey confuse me o undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:58am On Nov 24, 2013
Godsfavson:

pls i discovered stocks like Nse30 & Nse50 on the trw-stkbrk.com site...
please which coys are these

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/stock-market

They are not tradeable coys. They are market indices that track the performance of some of the most liquid stocks. Others include NSEBNK & NSEINDUSTR.

I use them to have an overall view of the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
SWG 1:
I think there isnt much interest in Ag leventis, ABC-trans and a slight interest in Ubacap. just do your due diligence before u embark on the bus.

but seriously, there is no good stock ppl are not interested in.
The type of stock i think ur looking for a very risky ones which there only movt from scrap garage is good news. If thats the case the' tell me. I ve loads of them in my portfolio eg DAAR for a start

Cho! Oga you too harsh i, and DAAR COM. Anyway share make he try UNIONDIAGNOSTIC, or CHAMS,. Nobody is interested in these stocks as well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2013
phemmie06:

Cho! Oga you too harsh i, and DAAR COM. Anyway share make he try UNIONDIAGNOSTIC, or CHAMS,. Nobody is interested in these stocks as well

Guy, u no try ooo. D guyfit go load chams thinking u are serious.
The truth is that its not easy to get a gud stock dt nobody is interested in. What you should be asking for is fundermentally gud stocks selling at a discount, or stocks that policies might favour very soon. You are either a trader or an investor, traders are speculators, they use mostly news, investors use coy results to analyse coy and forcast into their future.

I would also want you to note that you take responsibilities of ur decisns. Ppl on this forum can only recommend, but in the end, anything can happen.

Stock mkt is not entirely predictable. I bought eterna oil wen the fair value was 7naira but was selling below dt, I was expecting a gud result. They delayed their result by over 10months and wen d result was out, it was a flop. No div was declared. I wanted to sell same day(at a huge loss), but I didn't sell by stroke of luck. Few days later, forte oil and con oil started rising magically, ppl started taking position in eterna oil, later news came dt some subsidy amt have been paid to petroleum mkts. Another rumour came out dt they hv sumtin to do wit power and it has been riding high since then.

On the other hand, wen transcorp was N2, I was waiting for it to dip to 1.9 so as to take position in anticipation of the power deal, b4 I knew it, the thing sped off and has refused to retrace.

No one formula solves stock mkt equatns.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ALEX0198: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2013
pls is anybody in the house that have port from cashcraft to another broker ,i want to port and your experience and information necessary thanks.or any information on how long the suspension will last.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2013
Odu-toda-iwa:

my bro, no be only u o. I sold my fo at N42. Now in less than two months, it's above N100. But such is life some times. That's why i would ask for second thoughts some times from d ogas here. Again, u know it could be either way. So, just move on and wait another chance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pls any site with price history? Used 2 use cscs b4 thier curent one bt can't locate price history anymore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2013
mercylicious:

Guy, u no try ooo. D guyfit go load chams thinking u are serious.
The truth is that its not easy to get a gud stock dt nobody is interested in. What you should be asking for is fundermentally gud stocks selling at a discount, or stocks that policies might favour very soon. You are either a trader or an investor, traders are speculators, they use mostly news, investors use coy results to analyse coy and forcast into their future.

I would also want you to note that you take responsibilities of ur decisns. Ppl on this forum can only recommend, but in the end, anything can happen.

Stock mkt is not entirely predictable. I bought eterna oil wen the fair value was 7naira but was selling below dt, I was expecting a gud result. They delayed their result by over 10months and wen d result was out, it was a flop. No div was declared. I wanted to sell same day(at a huge loss), but I didn't sell by stroke of luck. Few days later, forte oil and con oil started rising magically, ppl started taking position in eterna oil, later news came dt some subsidy amt have been paid to petroleum mkts. Another rumour came out dt they hv sumtin to do wit power and it has been riding high since then.

On the other hand, wen transcorp was N2, I was waiting for it to dip to 1.9 so as to take position in anticipation of the power deal, b4 I knew it, the thing sped off and has refused to retrace.

No one formula solves stock mkt equatns.

Ma you are right, this made me to remember one of my oga quotes that said "you're the ceo of your portfolio "
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:10pm On Nov 24, 2013
Krisuba: Pls any site with price history? Used 2 use cscs b4 thier curent one bt can't locate price history anymore.

Try http://www.nse.com.ng

http://www.cscsnigeriaplc.com/home/new/dailypricelist.jsp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2013
Oga moneysage, u be funsage ni. I don laff tire with ur two comments above.
Again oga stockbull has turned a great great pa now as he has successfully produced and reproduced grand pa's and ma's nd pa's in stockmarket. Thus, he now speaks only once in a green moon as just like an oracle. I hereby ask u sir, to speak more often esp for the kids and exuberant youths in the house. I cant recall when last i saw a stock pick here- effect of what i eplained above.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2013
The bulls are chopping grass grin grin grin They may not efen sleep overnight... Let's see what the week holds for d NSE.

BTW, does anybody has info about Sterling bank? Seems they recently released a financial statement.

@So-brit: Stockbull is the BOSS!!! He has earned his impeccable reputation. I guess his hands are on some other projects or he his enjoying some market cash. Sincerely, I like d way Oga Elai and B2Brich fill in for Oga stockbull.

Lest I forget, where is stockbear kwa? I thought he will be a good complement for oga stockbull but it's been a while he posted here. cry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2013
I hail the gurus, who can predict trend of Oando shares this week. Sold large chunk of it on friday hoping it'll shed some weight on monday and tuesday to re-enter the stock when it's N12+. I need opinions pls. I Love this phrase'YOU ARE THE CEO of your Portfolio'

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (7797) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: rebekah2011(m), Learnwithgrace, IPO2002, kalkah, IamR, Ahuva, omowesites, Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), Prince081, Boshins and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.