Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966593 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Toluway: odu toda iwa You are very funny. I am also suffering emotionally and spiritually after selling large units of transcorps three weeks ago and in has continued to move since then. I sold after only 35% gain and it has moved probably over 100% after. I think we really need to be begging stockbull in this things. E be like say stock market be im servant. The man no dey make mistake. He said the stock would continue to move after i sold. And he doesnt speak often but whenever he speaks, the gods have spoken. Pls stockbull help me.
Thats y i call him king solomon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2013
Lest I forget, where is stockbear kwa? I thought he will be a good complement for oga stockbull but it's been a while he posted here. cry[/quote]

Incase u haven‘t noticed, oga 9free is playing that part.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by walcolm(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
anyanwu58:

Bros no be swear, i sold 1.5m units of Unity bank at a loss on Tuesday for 0.53 b4 i heard the news, i bought this stock at 0.57. Lesson learnt is dont be a panic trader, before u enter any trade make up your mind on loss and profit.

Pls what's the news about unity bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 7:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
Whew!been a while!!bullish market 2 continue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbear: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
walcolm:

Pls what's the news about unity bank?

Too many sentiments on unity bank!I hv some tseseren units I bought @0.70k..watchin it closely
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
Moneysage:

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/stock-market

They are not tradeable coys. They are market indices that track the performance of some of the most liquid stocks. Others include NSEBNK & NSEINDUSTR.

I use them to have an overall view of the market.
Ok oo which indices is NSELOTUSII an which companys de there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2013
Moneysage:

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/stock-market

They are not tradeable coys. They are market indices that track the performance of some of the most liquid stocks. Others include NSEBNK & NSEINDUSTR.

I use them to have an overall view of the market.
Ok oo, which one be NSELOTUSII an which companys de
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2013
Www.web.ugometrics.com/official-letter-transcorp-plc-shareholders-detailing-companys-recent-achievements-future-plans/

Transcorp this week gained 61.7% to rise to
the top of the Gainers chart. The astronomic
rise began in the week ended 8th of November
where it gained 20% followed by the week
ended November 15th where it gained 60% as
well. The stocks seems unstoppable at the
moment and its no coincidence the Chairman
of the company, Tony Elumelu had to release
the official statement in the website of the
NSE.
I am writing to thank you for your
support and to report that we are
already seeing the first fruits of our
plans to deliver value. Significant
recent successes include:
• The acquisition of the 1000MW
capacity Ughelli Power Plc through our
subsidiary – Transcorp Ughelli Power
Ltd (TUPL). TUPL paid $300m for 100%
ownership of the Plant. On November
1, 2013, TUPL successfully took over
ownership and physical possession of
the plant. We will significantly raise
output, from the current 160MW to at
least 1,500MW, over the next 3-5
years. With a dedicated pipeline
supplying gas to the plant and a long
term off-take agreement, with the
Bulk Electricity Trader, the return
profile of this investment is
compelling. The potential impact of the
investment on Transcorp’s fortunes is
significant. Equally important is the
impact of secure and sustainable
power generation on the living
standards of all Nigerians. We are
proud of the leading role that your
company is able to play in the
transformation of a sector critical to
enabling Nigeria achieve her true
potential.
• The signing of an agreement with
Hilton Worldwide, to commence the
development of a 300 room five- star
hotel in Ikoyi, Lagos, complementing
our flagship Transcorp Hilton in Abuja.
This project will be the first of eight
internationally-branded hotels that we
plan to build over the next five years.
Construction will begin in Q1 2014 and
will be completed within 30 months.
We have also completed the
acquisition of a site in Port Harcourt
for the development of another 300
room five star hotel. We expect to sign
the management agreement in Q1,
2014 and commence construction by
the second quarter. Nigeria is
dramatically underserved in the
hospitality sector, and we see many
opportunities to bring world class
facilities to our guests from home and
abroad.
• We also commenced the renovation
and upgrade of the Transcorp Hilton,
Abuja, Nigeria’s premier five-star
hotel. As well as a dramatic
transformation of our existing
facilities, this project will also see the
addition of a 5,000 seat capacity
conference facility and 200 serviced
luxury apartments to the hotel, firmly
cementing our position as the
destination venue in the Nation’s
capital, Abuja.
• The commencement of production of
orange, mango and pineapple
concentrates from the Teragro-
Benfruit plant in Makurdi, Benue State.
In October 2013, the plant received the
ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management
System) and FSSC 22000:2005 (Food
Safety Management System)
certifications, illustrating that our
products and processes meet the
highest global standards. We plan to
significantly increase the size and
scope of this business. Teragro is the
only juice concentrate producer in
Nigeria and we are creating a fully
integrated agro-allied business,
ensuring that value added processing
occurs here in Nigeria.
• We continue to develop our oil and
gas strategy, with our existing oil
block, OPL 281, expected to begin
production before the end of 2014. We
have put in place a world class
management team and are committed
to developing the synergies between
our natural resources portfolio and our
power interests, creating an integrated
energy approach that directly links
Nigeria’s natural resource wealth to
the daily needs of our people
These successes, which are the
products of the recent transformation
in your company, will begin to
contribute month period ended
September 30, 2013, your company
recorded profits before tax of N5.1bn,
a 30% increase over the total profit for
the whole of the 2012 financial year.
Looking forward, your Company will
continue to create and grow value in
our chosen core business areas of Oil
& Gas, Power, Agriculture and
Hospitality, through strategic
investments, acquisitions and business
turn around under pinned by our
watchwords of Execution, Excellence,
and Entrepreneurship.
Likewise, we remain committed to
identifying and transforming
underperforming businesses, in other
sectors, which we believe are critical to
our nation’s growth.
We thank our current, over 300,000
strong, indigenous shareholders, for
their support and look forward to
welcoming many more to join in our
success. We will not relent in
positioning Transcorp as a true vehicle
for popular participation in Nigeria’s
bright future and prosperity.
Tony Elumelu CON
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2013
Moneysage: The bulls are chopping grass grin grin grin They may not efen sleep overnight... Let's see what the week holds for d NSE.

BTW, does anybody has info about Sterling bank? Seems they recently released a financial statement.

@So-brit: Stockbull is the BOSS!!! He has earned his impeccable reputation. I guess his hands are on some other projects or he his enjoying some market cash. Sincerely, I like d way Oga Elai and B2Brich fill in for Oga stockbull.

Lest I forget, where is stockbear kwa? I thought he will be a good complement for oga stockbull but it's been a while he posted here. cry

STERLING BANK PLC: UNAUDITED RESULT
FOR
THE PERIOD ENDED SEPT. 30, 2013- N’000
Gross Earnings Sept 30, 2013 N65,120,660
Sept 30, 2012 N49,559,232 Profit/Loss
After
Tax Sept 30, 2013 N 5,074,367 Sept 30,
N 4,493,226
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:38pm On Nov 24, 2013
phemmie06:

STERLING BANK PLC: UNAUDITED RESULT
FOR
THE PERIOD ENDED SEPT. 30, 2013- N’000
Gross Earnings Sept 30, 2013 N65,120,660
Sept 30, 2012 N49,559,232 Profit/Loss
After
Tax Sept 30, 2013 N 5,074,367 Sept 30,
N 4,493,226

Thanks boss kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2013
http://www.proshareng.com/news/21602/Oando-Plc-Fall-in-revenue-weakens-margins
Q3 report, Stock now fully priced, in our view. Our revised valuation reveals that the stock of Oando is fully priced, relative to its current market price of ₦15.87. We arrived at our revised target price of ₦15.52 using absolute and relative valuation techniques with weightings of 49%/51% respectively. Relative to its current market price, our revised target price implies that the stock of Oando has a potential downside of 2.21%; therefore we review our recommendation to a HOLD.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2013
I dey kampe for inside the Oando bullet train...Anybody waiting for it to fall down to N12 is sitting on a long thing..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2013
double post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2013
Aks: http://www.proshareng.com/news/21602/Oando-Plc-Fall-in-revenue-weakens-margins
Q3 report, Stock now fully priced, in our view. Our revised valuation reveals that the stock of Oando is fully priced, relative to its current market price of ₦15.87. We arrived at our revised target price of ₦15.52 using absolute and relative valuation techniques with weightings of 49%/51% respectively. Relative to its current market price, our revised target price implies that the stock of Oando has a potential downside of 2.21%; therefore we review our recommendation to a HOLD.[color=#000099][/color]

http://www.punchng.com/business/well-conclude-conoco-phillips-acquisition-soon-oando/
An indigenous oil exploration and production, Oando Energy Resources, an affiliate of Oando Plc, has said it will soon conclude the acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips.

The company, in a statement on Friday, said its financing confidence to conclude the $1.7bn transactions remained high.

Once the deal is concluded, the OER boss said the company’s daily production would substantially increase from 4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd.

This, according to him, will make the company the largest indigenous producer behind the International Oil Companies operating in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2013
Aks: http://www.proshareng.com/news/21602/Oando-Plc-Fall-in-revenue-weakens-margins

http://www.punchng.com/business/well-conclude-conoco-phillips-acquisition-soon-oando/
An indigenous oil exploration and production, Oando Energy Resources, an affiliate of Oando Plc, has said it will soon conclude the acquisition of the Nigerian oil and gas business of ConocoPhillips.

The company, in a statement on Friday, said its financing confidence to conclude the $1.7bn transactions remained high.

Once the deal is concluded, the OER boss said the company’s daily production would substantially increase from 4,500 bpd to 45,000 bpd.

This, according to him, will make the company the largest indigenous producer behind the International Oil Companies operating in Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:10am On Nov 25, 2013
Abeg within come b d summary of d result? Very good or very bad.did they post profit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2013
Nigeria Stock Exchange:

1. STERLNBANK Loan loss and Increased OPEX thin down Earnings;Chapel Hill Places Valuation Under Review

2. Revenue growth remains a challenge

3. Nigerian Stocks sustain 6-Day bullish run as ASI hits 1-Year High

4. OMATEK declares N225.2m PAT in '12 Audited result

5. Prices of imported cars to rise by 60% shocked

6. SIM CAPITAL declares N845.2m PAT in '13 Audited result

7. Dangote Cement set to open Dakar, South African plants

8. First Bank Holds SME Conference

9. FBN Holdings, others bag laurels at PEARL awards

10. Indian firm gets N22bn Dangote refinery contract

Source: @Proshare
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mashaun(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2013
Wetin dey slow down Transcorp train now ?

abi time don reach make I disembark ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 11:31am On Nov 25, 2013
Transcorp train has decided to slow down as profit takers are on the move.
Oando struggling to fight the bears but looks promising.
Eterna is standing firm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:32am On Nov 25, 2013
Moneysage: The bulls are chopping grass grin grin grin They may not efen sleep overnight... Let's see what the week holds for d NSE.

BTW, does anybody has info about Sterling bank? Seems they recently released a financial statement.

@So-brit: Stockbull is the BOSS!!! He has earned his impeccable reputation. I guess his hands are on some other projects or he his enjoying some market cash. Sincerely, I like d way Oga Elai and B2Brich fill in for Oga stockbull.

Lest I forget, where is stockbear kwa? I thought he will be a good complement for oga stockbull but it's been a while he posted here. cry

Broda let Stockbear rest for now, what we need now is bull market......................lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:37am On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2013

Proshare, u dont even need to tell me I dey Kampe for this one.....................lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2013
mashaun: Wetin dey slow down Transcorp train now ?

abi time don reach make I disembark ?

I think people are selling to position for Oando ride. Just my own opinion!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
anyanwu58:

I think people are selling to position for Oando ride. Just my own opinion!

I decided to sell small portion of my Trancrop this morning , to buy more Oando .. Didn't want to but I have to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02pm On Nov 25, 2013
lancee:

I decided to sell small portion of my Trancrop this morning , to get ready for Oando .. Didn't want to but I have to
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2013
lancee:

I decided to sell small portion of my Trancrop this morning , to buy more Oando .. Didn't want to but I have to
Plenty moneyyyyyy!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2013
9free:
Plenty moneyyyyyy!!!!!

I wan be like you Brov ,the money still dey within NSE , never reach my handooo.. waiting for 30th Oando deal to either add or reduce
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mashaun(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
I don tell my broker sey make I disembark here.

I want board Oando train as our advisers dey do here.

I pray make my Broker agree disembark o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 7:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
SWG 1: why is no one interested in Nem. A lot of prophesies seems to have come true this yr.
The case of NEM does not require talk it require action. wise investors are busy investing their nem....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
Investors anxiously wait for the COP deal to be sealed as end of the month draws near. Please anyone with useful info/rumour should not hesitate to post it here. Meanwhile, "bold investors" will not be easily shaken out of the trade should the deal not get sealed by the deadline. My prayers are with Oando..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2013
Elai147: Investors anxiously wait for the COP deal to be sealed as end of the month draws near. Please anyone with useful info/rumour should not hesitate to post it here. Meanwhile, "bold investors" will not be easily shaken out of the trade should the deal not get sealed by the deadline. My prayers are with Oando..

Fret not my friend...the COP deal has been completed...i would have told u my source but it is best for uncle wale nd co to say it demselves...dis is an opportunity to buy more...i bought more on friday and hopefully buying more today...only uncle T knows why he choose to put people in suspense..but all i can say is fret not..Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 8:05am On Nov 26, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.