Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10859868 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
nigeria stock exchange market
Born 2be Rich: Today is another day in the market...I forsee the bulls to gradually return this week...
not only this week, we expect bulls in this month.the bears are now evolving to become bulls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:56pm On Mar 04, 2013
all4naija: Who are the stock brokers? I would like to know about the names of other stock markets affiliated to the NSE?
Thank you.
get your question cleared?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
@stockbull,pls what are the procedures for oando to credit the right offer, and how long does it usually take?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zenith2k9: 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2013
wat stocks can i buy now for short term investments?....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:16pm On Mar 04, 2013
valacious: @stockbull,pls what are the procedures for oando to credit the right offer, and how long does it usually take?

do you fill the circular that you accept the rights?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2013
zenith2k9: wat stocks can i buy now for short term investments?....

specify your short term in weeks and remember we only give suggestions here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:21pm On Mar 04, 2013
nigeria stock exchange
johnholt crossed two naira and still going. No doubt that it will be one of the year top gainers
Mcnicholas is flat.....nigeria stock exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
stockbull:

nigeria stock exchange
johnholt crossed two naira and still going. No doubt that it will be one of the year top gainers
Mcnicholas is flat.....
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF MCNICHOLAS? WHAT IS THE TIME IT ENTER MARKET? CAN U INVEST IN THERE STOCKS NOW AND LIKE WHAT PRICE DO U THINK THE STOCK CAN GO UP LIKE? . THE RED IS TOO MUCH TO DAY WHY OR DO WE SELL NOW?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
nigeria stock exchange
the market is still on hold for traders. Traders should be careful

increase demand in honeywell flour mill. A good stock for medium term.nigeria stock exchange market
Transcorp rights may come out to be an interesting offer.wise investors are seriously acquiring the stock as it will favour short and long termnigeria stock exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:19pm On Mar 04, 2013
ihedioramma: WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OF MCNICHOLAS? WHAT IS THE TIME IT ENTER MARKET? CAN U INVEST IN THERE STOCKS NOW AND LIKE WHAT PRICE DO U THINK THE STOCK CAN GO UP LIKE? . THE RED IS TOO MUCH TO DAY WHY OR DO WE SELL NOW?
do not invest in mcnicholas. When the market is violent in nature, this is what normally happen. The gains should be steady, the market is trying to relax. Think of commission charges before you sellnigeria stock exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
what can u say about uba? i dont no what to do , to sell or ? i has make profit of #2 now bout if u are me will u sell ur uba now at this time? pls help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 9:05pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guys, whats happening to wema bank...it looks like its on a bid again. I've been trying to get the stock for the past 1 week now. It looks like the people that drove the stock to 1.88 from 0.92 within 2 weeks are at it again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:11pm On Mar 04, 2013
ihedioramma: what can u say about uba? i dont no what to do , to sell or ? i has make profit of #2 now bout if u are me will u sell ur uba now at this time? pls help.
nigeria stock exchange
i have talked about this.
you may sell if you dont want to hold for medium or long term as uba will still shed prices and the stock will have to cross eight naira several times with pullbacknigeria stock exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2013
ihedioramma: what can u say about uba? i dont no what to do , to sell or ? i has make profit of #2 now bout if u are me will u sell ur uba now at this time? pls help.
nigeria stock exchange
i have talked about this.
you may sell if you dont want to hold for medium or long term as uba will still shed prices but will not be much and the stock will have to cross eight naira several times with pullbacknigeria stock exchange market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 12:42am On Mar 05, 2013
zenith2k9: wat stocks can i buy now for short term investments?....

What is your target such as % increase and duration?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gtswt(f): 3:28am On Mar 05, 2013
stockbull:

nigeria stock exchange
the market is still on hold for traders. Traders should be careful

increase demand in honeywell flour mill. A good stock for medium term.
Transcorp rights may come out to be an interesting offer.wise investors are seriously acquiring the stock as it will favour short and long term

@Stockbull, so much thanks 4 what u are doing with dis thread. I like to know ur thoughts on CILEASING cos i intend to buy quite an amount on short term trade, say 4-6wks duration. Wud appreciate if u can advise on other good stocks (only 4 short term) thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Benjoh(m): 9:58am On Mar 05, 2013
Pls anybody in the I wnt u to specify for me a good stock broker that doesn't cheat and reliabu. Am havin 4000 units in the Transcorp only and I havn't recivd a penny since their public IPO,I think that should be 2005 or 6-7 if am not mistaking. I am very fortunate to com across this topic on NL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2013
Pro Share Training Ebooks:

I was just informed after a ban that I can upload the Ebooks directly. See the attached. I am very sure you will like them.

Happy Investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:16pm On Mar 05, 2013
using my layman analysis of quoted companies results and trends, i came up with this portfolio for good marginal growth for short-medium term investment;

nahco
aiico
uba
OANDO PLC
eterna
nascon
courtville
fbn
CUSTODYINS
ccnn
nem
okomu oil

please advise and drop comments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
Sorry, I cant upload the ebooks this due to the fact that the weight is beyond what I am allowed to on the forum.

Anyway,
I wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2013
@stockbull, I bought it through my stockbroking house that already had rights on their portfolio, and they just gave me a transfer form to fill. That was it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 05, 2013
stockbull:

do you fill the circular that you accept the rights?

@stockbull, I bought it through my stockbroking house that already had rights on their portfolio, and they just gave me a transfer form to fill. That was it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2013
WHAT CAN U SAY ABOUT TODAY SOME BODY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 05, 2013
jideflash: using my layman analysis of quoted companies results and trends, i came up with this portfolio for good marginal growth for short-medium term investment;

nahco
aiico
uba
OANDO PLC
eterna
nascon
courtville
fbn
CUSTODYINS
ccnn
nem
okomu oil

We all know dt d stocks above had good 3rd quater result and we expect good eoy result.
But the question is, are their current market price good as entry points?

Currently. My trading accnt portfolio is 60% Nascon, 20% aiico, based on results , c&i leasing and ftn cocoa based on speculation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
jideflash: using my layman analysis of quoted companies results and trends, i came up with this portfolio for good marginal growth for short-medium term investment;

nahco
aiico
uba
OANDO PLC
eterna
nascon
courtville
fbn
CUSTODYINS
ccnn
nem
okomu oil

I like okomu, custodyins and aiico.
Okomu- because of its exposure to oil and rubber. They have the best fundamental in their industry.

Aiico and custodyins - nice 3rd quater in comparison to other insurance coys.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2013
What do you guys think about iei?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:05am On Mar 06, 2013
GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS. PLS HAS ANY STOCK PAY THERE 2012 END BONUS OR DIVIDEND AND HOW MANY OF THEM? WHAT ARE THE TIME OTHERS WILL PAY OR GIVE BONU SHARES,DIVIDEND?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 5:47am On Mar 06, 2013
sellydion: Pro Share Training Ebooks:

I was just informed after a ban that I can upload the Ebooks directly. See the attached. I am very sure you will like them.

Happy Investing.
Can you send it through email? Most emails can take up to 25MB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toyrem: 6:58am On Mar 06, 2013
ihedioramma: GOOD DAY MY BROTHERS. PLS HAS ANY STOCK PAY THERE 2012 END BONUS OR DIVIDEND AND HOW MANY OF THEM? WHAT ARE THE TIME OTHERS WILL PAY OR GIVE BONU SHARES,DIVIDEND?
novice questions needs experienced member answer, pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mkay15, courage89(m), Emumakpo, Streetinvestor2, Willie2015 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.