Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,588 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10976653 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2013
Hello house, how about japaul, is it good to enter now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
sellydion:

I can do that, to help out.
U ARE WELL COME BACK . THE MAIL CANT OPEN , CAN U RT 4T AND SAND IT TO MY E-MAIL?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2013
why do we have most of the post hidden.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2013
stockbull:

why do we have most of the post hidden.

I logged in sometime ago and saw many hidden posts...

I recollected that when you were banned i requested to know the moderator in this forum yet no response...He should either state the rules and regulations in order to put everyone in the right path instead of banning peoples comments...

This is not right....when you restrict people from sharing knowledge and ideas without giving the stipulated reason then something is wrong...

Something must be done...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
My best pick from the list below is NEM(cheapest insurance stock on NSE). UBA is cheap too, but I'll prefer to go with Diamond, amongst the banks.
jideflash: using my layman analysis of quoted companies results and trends, i came up with this portfolio for good marginal growth for short-medium term investment;

nahco
aiico
uba
OANDO PLC
eterna
nascon
courtville
fbn
CUSTODYINS
ccnn
nem
okomu oil

please advise and drop comments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I recollected that when you were banned i requested to know the moderator in this forum yet no response...He should either state the rules and regulations in order to put everyone in the right path instead of banning peoples comments...

This is not right....when you restrict people from sharing knowledge and ideas without giving the stipulated reason then something is wrong...

Yeah that's true.
The thread is not so active infact. What is happening?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2013
Sorry It could be that some people are leaving thier mail addresses for me to send the ebooks to them. The moderator had written straight to me requesting to help me upload the ebooks. I hope to see them being uploaded by him for every one benefits. The moderator does not want anybody to leave his/ her email address on the forum. Hope we understand the rule, kindly do not leave you email address to prevent your post from being hidden!

All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:25pm On Mar 06, 2013
Ess:

Yeah that's true.
The thread is not so active infact. What is happening?

it is now under new board, investment. The board business would attract more visitors for the fact that it has been created for long and some investors might have been missing this topic on the forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:10pm On Mar 06, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

lets be patient,we need more people with this common goal.i know there is reward for every thing we do. I appreciate your participation and your fundamentalist approach towards stocks investing and all others asking questions and people supplying answers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
sellydion: Sorry It could be that some people are leaving thier mail addresses for me to send the ebooks to them. The moderator had written straight to me requesting to help me upload the ebooks. I hope to see them being uploaded by him for every one benefits. The moderator does not want anybody to leave his/ her email address on the forum. Hope we understand the rule, kindly do not leave you email address to prevent your post from being hidden!

All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:01am On Mar 07, 2013
THANK'S TO YOU ALL IN THE ROOM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gtswt(f): 4:17am On Mar 07, 2013
@Stockbull, I asked a question nd u never answered....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:10am On Mar 07, 2013
gtswt:

@Stockbull, so much thanks 4 what u are doing with dis thread. I like to know ur thoughts on CILEASING cos i intend to buy quite an amount on short term trade, say 4-6wks duration. Wud appreciate if u can advise on other good stocks (only 4 short term) thanks

@gtswt, Once you buy into this stock you have to be very watchful of it because penny stocks without fundamental backing can change from positive to negative and vice versa...The entry point of N0.50k is good but it is advisable to watch and get a good exit price...

However, the only problem in participating in any speculation with a stock without fundamental is that if the unexpected happens you are left with nothing but liability that can not sell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:13am On Mar 07, 2013
courage89: What do you guys think about iei?

The only thing i can say is "fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2013
@courage 89, dont go near international energy insurance..their last result was a whooping loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 3:49pm On Mar 07, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

The only thing i can say is "fly wey no dey hear word go follow dead body enter grave"

valacious: @courage 89, dont go near international energy insurance..their last result was a whooping loss.

If you guys look closely, you will realize that their 4.7 billion loss was for fiscal year 2011. Majority of these insurance coys have a lot of write downs due to their activities in the previous stock market crash. I think what they've done was to write off a lot of their bad assets to pave way for new year 2012, 2013 going forward. We haven't seen their result for this year yet, but I expect it to be at par with some of these trade-able insurance coys. I own some units, and i expect their stock price to move northward once they declare result. Lets wait and see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2013
http://proshareng.com/news/19415

D news above will definitely hv an impact on d mkt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
mercylicious: http://proshareng.com/news/19415

D news above will definitely hv an impact on d mkt.
thanks.
please, try not to post any link on the thread but rather give an overview of the news and the source without link.
I just try to understand the management of nairaland.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seun(m): 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
@stockbull, on Nairaland, when we post news, we always post a link to the source. However, mercycilious should also have posted a summary or excerpt of the news in addition to the link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:01pm On Mar 07, 2013
Seun: @stockbull, on Nairaland, when we post news, we always post a link to the source. However, mercycilious should also have posted a summary or excerpt of the news in addition to the link.

this is straight from the ceo himself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
the bulls are back in the market. Investors may want to invest in pertinent to earning results.
We will look into stocks that are poised to reverse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:08am On Mar 08, 2013
stockbull:

the bulls are back in the market. Investors may want to invest in pertinent to earning results.
We will look into stocks that are poised to reverse.
NAME THEM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
Fidelity bank will release result very soon.
I know cos they just paid their staff share of profit today.
D result will be very ok and won't be anything less than 100% increase on last year's result.
Do u see dt stock rising more than 3 naira as it has been dancing around dt price 4 long?
It will get to N3, fall, then rise to N3 again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 9:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
You guys are doing a great job here, some of us have been following this thread and it's been very educative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sentoms, ositadima1(m), KayOn1, seyisanya(m), ikemeze and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.