Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972824 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PHIPEX(m): 12:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Considering that the market awaits full year results of banks, what's the likely fate of First bank and Skye bank shares within the next 2 months. Moreso, is it advisable to enter UPDC now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iweoku: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
@ jamace , the fact is that i speculatively went ''all-in'' into UBA at the begining of the year. currently do not have money to invest in access bank now. i was just weighing the potential of getting better profit from access than UBA at this point of the market.
Thanks for the advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2013
Kai, I don enter.
Placed order for unity bank today thinking it will later reach 1naira as usual b4 falling.
My 200k don enta water.
Once I recover my money, am out of this mkt.
Real estate is better for me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
nigeria stock exchange market
Born 2be Rich: I cant wait for results to start pouring into the market...Positive results are going to come out in some days and i was informed that zenith bank is likely to pay dividend of N1.50k...I guess some of us are already aware about this...
not seeing you for some time.hope all is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
mercylicious: Kai, I don enter.
Placed order for unity bank today thinking it will later reach 1naira as usual b4 falling.
My 200k don enta water.

it is sad that people still invest with hope, faith and belief.
What have you seen before you enter.unity bank has not entered the book of remarks on this thread let alone that it will be rated as fair.
Member like you should not be in stock market dungeon.nigeria stock exchange market
Set your loss by telling your broker the price to sell it and dont use market price to easily get out.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
stockbull:

not seeing you for some time.hope all is well

Am fine bro...I have been very busy and so many things just keep popping up every time i want to post...

I can see that the bulls are waiting for results to pour in first
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
My 200k don enta water.

My broda to be honest stock bull has mentioned it all to you...

My advise to you is get a good broker, one you establish a good relationship so that when ever you want to just buy any stock he will advise you not just as a client but as a friend...There are some stocks that once you get in make your money and get out sharp sharp...

When you have a stock and once you make about 50%-80% gain move to the next thing...I noticed that the mistake most people make is due to greed...They want to hammer 100% and above within a short time frame even when fundamentals are saying otherwise...I myself am guity of this...There was a time i got a stock and it surpassed my target but i was still greedy so i kept hold of the stock until unknowingly to me it dropped seriously when i wanted to sell to settle some stuff, i contacted my broker...Thank God i had a good relationship with him, he decided not to sell( didnt follow my instruction in order to help me make gains) at that moment but waited for it to reach a maximum at that week, thereby enabling me to make about 35% gain...

Bros, i see potential in you as a good stock analyst, but you have to do your own home work first and accept responsiblity for your actions...There is no business that is not risky...thats life for you...

BTW unity has gained N0.07k at the moment... Follow it thoroughly and you will be smiling very soon...ciao
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Am fine bro...I have been very busy and so many things just keep popping up every time i want to post...

I can see that the bulls are waiting for results to pour in first

exactly... First quarter of the year is about to end. Fundamentals have stake
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
stockbull:

exactly... First quarter of the year is about to end. Fundamentals have stake

Oga stock bull, what do u have to say on FO and eterna oil...any prospects there in terms of price appreciation? just a thought
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
LWKMD grin. Why is UNITY BANK gaining N0.07k today when everybody is supposed to be dumping her because of the proposed reconstruction of her shares? Welcome to the world of stocks! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
My 200k don enta water.
pls I will like to know more about ur real estate biz..cos I will like to join.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
Greetings my friends, it has been a while now. For me Oando is a stock to watch, I see it hit N25 b4 month end. For those of us that took my advice earlier when it was N13 and then their right issue were on, just monitor it, on the 1st lost, better off load cos that's my plan. But if u r in love wit d stock, still hang on.......finally, 4 those arguing that oando is dead stock, I knw experience hv though u lesson. TIP: once a company is on IPO and OPO or right issue, evalute d company if is under valued at primary market (NSE), just take position cos after the offer, there will b upwards movt of price B4 d newly offered units r absorb sequentially leading to price adjustment...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
jamace: LWKMD grin. Why is UNITY BANK gaining N0.07k today when everybody is supposed to be dumping her because of the proposed reconstruction of her shares? Welcome to the world of stocks! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
nereiskc: Greetings my friends, it has been a while now. For me Oando is a stock to watch, I see it hit N25 b4 month end. For those of us that took my advice earlier when it was N13 and then their right issue were on, just monitor it, on the 1st lost, better off load cos that's my plan. But if u r in love wit d stock, still hang on.......finally, 4 those arguing that oando is dead stock, I knw experience hv though u lesson. TIP: once a company is on IPO and OPO or right issue, evalute d company if is under valued at primary market (NSE), just take position cos after the offered sell, there will b upwards movt of price B4 d newly offered units r absorb sequentially leading to price adjustment...

please, we are not allowed to query knowledge or views of anyone here.we work in one mind.
In history and with experience, analysts view stocks with different perspective and every forcast always has element of possibility and not certainty.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
nereiskc: Greetings my friends, it has been a while now. For me Oando is a stock to watch, I see it hit N25 b4 month end. For those of us that took my advice earlier when it was N13 and then their right issue were on, just monitor it, on the 1st lost, better off load cos that's my plan. But if u r in love wit d stock, still hang on.......finally, 4 those arguing that oando is dead stock, I knw experience hv though u lesson. TIP: once a company is on IPO and OPO or right issue, evalute d company if is under valued at primary market (NSE), just take position cos after the offer, there will b upwards movt of price B4 d newly offered units r absorb sequentially leading to price adjustment...

N171M worth of shares pumped into this stock today...Na to dey look this stock with a 3rd eye be that o...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by courage89(m): 5:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Where can i access C&I leasing 940 million 18% corporate bonds prospectus. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
jamace: LWKMD grin. Why is UNITY BANK gaining N0.07k today when everybody is supposed to be dumping her because of the proposed reconstruction of her shares? Welcome to the world of stocks! grin

My dear, I saw d volume of stock bought yesterday and the price did not fall (not on offer), I knew the market movers are at it again and decided to enter asap, unfortunately, it added 7k to yesterday's price. I know it will reach 1naira soon, ill check the history and offload at reversal price.
Same thing happens wit c&I, once it gets to 70k, the price will reverse. I've told my broker to sell my c&I as soon as it gets to 70k. I bought at 56 and 58k, though the units are very small.

Nascon dt ppl are making noise for isn't fantastic. I bought at 9.50K now d price is bad. I checked d 3rd quater result today and found out it isn't so good as ppl say.

I think I will concentrate on studying trends.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2013
why is the stock not trading above the strong open.
the stock was taken by old investors yesterday and it was because low cap stock can easily be protected. Unity bank management are playing tricks on investors with their reconstruction pattern but once investors understand these, they will begin to dump the shares. The stock will lose value, there is no doubt about but it may regain strength after the reconstruction. It may be a blessing for those who want to get out to do so as the reconstruction is not yet done. Those who are hitted by fcmb and fin bank can say. I was a victim because i travelled.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
stockbull:
why is the stock not trading above the strong open.
the stock was taken by old investors yesterday and it was because low cap stock can easily be protected. Unity bank management are playing tricks on investors with their reconstruction pattern but once investors understand these, they will begin to dump the shares. The stock will lose value, there is no doubt about but it may regain strength after the reconstruction. It may be a blessing for those who want to get out to do so as the reconstruction is not yet done. Those who are hitted by fcmb and fin bank can say. I was a victim because i travelled.

He that has ear let him hear...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
[/b][b][quote][/quote]@ Nereiskc, I strongly believe you as Oando soars to an all-time high. That is what good investors seize wenever a coy closes its IPO when the primary share price has been under-valued. Oando will definitely crash but not so soon. An investor with a good fore-sight shud BUY Oando ASAP ƒσя a short term investment. Guys, am cooling off with my millions to d bank Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 13, 2013
gosj: [/b][b]@ Nereiskc, I strongly believe you as Oando soars to an all-time high. That is what good investors seize wenever a coy closes its IPO when the primary share price has been under-valued. Oando will definitely crash but not so soon. An investor with a good fore-sight shud BUY Oando ASAP ƒσя a short term investment. Guys, am cooling off with my millions to d bank Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo.

This trend used to work b4 the stock mkt crash. Am happy most of the rules are coming back. Also coys used to manipulate the price of their share and push it up b4 going for any rights issue or public offer. The rule then was to monitor the market and know when they will list the new shares on the stock exchange. Offload b4 dt time, cos when they are listed, the price will crash. It will continue going down till it gets to a resistance level.

Also then, when companies announce good results, the price will go up till a day b4 the close of register dt it will fall a little, so it was advised dt u sell b4 2 days to close of register.

Lately,I've heard a lot of things as fair price, I feel its the price a share shld be based on previous earnings. How do u calculate dt fair price?how do u know its undervalued?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 9:49am On Mar 13, 2013
FTNCOCOA, JBERGER, JOHNHOLT, NASCON,
investors have lost interest in these stocks for no

investors interest have grown more on c and i leasing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2013
Please can one still go into Oando like it is now or is this a price manipulation ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2013
Josh121: Please can one still go into Oando like it is now or is this a price manipulation ??

not price manipulations at all but one sad thing is that you can not make as much gains as those who have been with the stock before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Kindly advise on 3-5 stocks worth buying but not more than 5.00k per unit. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 10:44am On Mar 13, 2013
stockbull:

not price manipulations at all but one sad thing is that you can not make as much gains as those who have been with the stock before
I already have much Unit but i still want to buy more

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:04am On Mar 13, 2013
how many time have you shared this thread with friends. If You have not, then it's not good enough. The way to keep this thread alive is to blow the trumpet to the hears of investors anywhere online. It takes much time analysing stocks and offering pick without charges
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
There are some stocks that you need not entertain too much fear, but you may have to wait till they acctually matured examples are
NASCON
Dansugar.
NAHOC

They are almost monopoly in the areas of their operations. The keep making profits from year to years, the demand for the coys product is insatiable.
They look fundamentally sound. Quick money may not come but gradually they outshine. If you can buy TOTAL N159 (think is expensive)gradually you make the money, without loosing sleep.You only need to time your entry. Feelamong is more fundamentally inclined in his picks. Not so fast money but gradually your pocket will be full.
I have taken postion in NASCON the next stock to buy without looking back and wait is Honeyflower. Anybody in union bank should make the money like a hawk they may want to come to the maket to raise fund.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2013
sellydion: There are some stocks that you need not entertain too much fear, but you may have to wait till they acctually matured examples are
NASCON
Dansugar.
NAHOC

They are almost monopoly in the areas of their operations. The keep making profits from year to years, the demand for the coys product is insatiable.
They look fundamentally sound. Quick money may not come but gradually they outshine. If you can buy TOTAL N159 (think is expensive)gradually you make the money, without loosing sleep.You only need to time your entry. Feelamong is more fundamentally inclined in his picks. Not so fast money but gradually your pocket will be full.
I have taken postion in NASCON the next stock to buy without looking back and wait is Honeyflower. Anybody in union bank should make the money like a hawk they may want to come to the maket to raise fund.
hello sellydion, what do you think of CCNN ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2013
stockbull: FTNCOCOA, JBERGER, JOHNHOLT, NASCON,
investors have lost interest in these stocks for no

investors interest have grown more on c and i leasing

My Oga.. the way you look at stocks is quite funny at times!

If I were you I will use this period to mop up good stocks like NASCON! John holt, C& I leasing and FTN Cocoa has always been a scam and I have advised people to stay away from them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2013
Mkt is getting interesting. Unity bank gained 4%. UBA has reached d target price of N9 as forcast by Meristem securities. Ftn cocoa gained, c&i lost. Nascon,union and Nahco gained.
Please, who gets meristem securities advise on buy, sell and hold? Please do send to me- mercylicious@yahoo.com.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Josh121: Please can one still go into Oando like it is now or is this a price manipulation ??

Wetin una see for OANDO self? what has changed in the coy since ...

why chasing a bus that as left the station?

Anyway, since IAI was able to move up then why cant OANDO?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mfunkynation(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.