Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10976399 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (7783) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2013
This is one stock I have already taken position in, though for the short term anyway.
mercylicious: Fidelity bank will release result very soon.
I know cos they just paid their staff share of profit today.
D result will be very ok and won't be anything less than 100% increase on last year's result.
Do u see dt stock rising more than 3 naira as it has been dancing around dt price 4 long?
It will get to N3, fall, then rise to N3 again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:09am On Mar 09, 2013
PHIPEX: You guys are doing a great job here, some of us have been following this thread and it's been very educative.

you can help by sharing the link so as to help turning the goal of bringing light to the darkness in nigeria stock investing to reality
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
@stockbul and all,
What are your strategies dt ensure u make money from this market. I know d key is to make sure the entry point is right. When do we get this good entry points?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 4:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
mercylicious: @stockbul and all,
What are your strategies dt ensure u make money from this market. I know d key is to make sure the entry point is right. When do we get this good entry points?

nigeria stock exchange
for traders, when most indicators signal reversal and the stock confirms with good up movement strength.

for value investors, when there are developments in most aspect of the company's operations which will boost the earnings
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by babyoy(f): 9:24pm On Mar 10, 2013
please what stocks can one buy this coming week and make some gain before month end.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jossy26: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Stock is still very risky jare, was hoping for some short term profit but couldn't get it @d end of last week, infact the prices have come down, but I think God I bot dem cheap so will just convert dem to medium term, once I get 20 - 30% profit like this, am off
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iweoku: 5:55am On Mar 11, 2013
u guys are doing a great job here, especially the perfect prediction of trends in NSE.
@ stockbull, what is ur view on someone acquiring access bank shares now .cos i intend to sell my UBA so as to be able to do that.thanks pls reply asap
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
jossy26: Stock is still very risky jare, was hoping for some short term profit but couldn't get it @d end of last week, infact the prices have come down, but I think God I bot dem cheap so will just convert dem to medium term, once I get 20 - 30% profit like this, am off

My bros, there is nothing in life that is not risky at some times.

But be of good cheers. stocks market has left the area of risk and is almost cruising. STOP PANIC SELLING! Select your stocks and watch them grow. Be the history maker by investing and not the historian/analyst who will give stories of the success of others.

Happy investing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
jamace:

My bros, there is nothing in life that is not risky at some times.

But be of good cheers. stocks market has left the area of risk and is almost cruising. STOP PANIC SELLING! Select your stocks and watch them grow. Be the history maker by investing and not the historian/analyst who will give stories of the success of others.

Happy investing.

Any body that is Panic selling now is doing himeself/herself a great disservice!!

The market is rip for future gains and only time will tell! All the market is waiting for now is the result from the Banking sector and the conglomerates which are all expected to the OK...Once these results meet the analyst expectations and that of the First Qtr also show growth the the next round of Bull season..

If i had money I will be quietly mopping up more of my favorite shares like NASCON and NAHCO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 5:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
iwe oku: u guys are doing a great job here, especially the perfect prediction of trends in NSE.
@ stockbull, what is ur view on someone acquiring access bank shares now .cos i intend to sell my UBA so as to be able to do that.thanks pls reply asap

If I were you, I will hold my UBA stock. It is better to look for money somewhere else to purchase ACCESS stock.

Take your decision, anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
And what's happening to unity bank now? Is it a hold or sell stock?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 6:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
run run run out of unity bank shares no matter what but the problem is that the stock may be difficult for brokers to sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2013
abc is nice to trade.the reliability is moderate and the stock will continue uptrend even with scanty wings unless it is manipulated.

access@nigeria stock exchange:more interest,old investors acquire more units and new investors have really joined today. The star we see on candlesticks pattern today is because of more acquired units.there are three possibilities tomorrow; up, unchange or slight decline but the bulls breath will flow through the stock tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:29pm On Mar 11, 2013
aiico was strong throughout last week during the intra trading session but the there is always a sudden dumping of the stock. This extend to today session but this art is now fading out. The reliability is also moderate and we still expect more interest in the stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 7:36pm On Mar 11, 2013
i have followed continental insurance and discover the stock fails to with strong force compare to when it declines. It has shown that it was really a trap. Never put your eyes of the insurance sector as it is getting stronger
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
@ stockbull what you say of Unity bank on a long term (2-3years) and ccnn please advice so i know what to do . Can one go into Oando now ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Josh121: @ stockbull what you say of Unity bank on a long term (2-3years) and ccnn please advice so i know what to do . Can one go into Oando now ?
OANDO!!!! Guy look well before you leap. Their cooperate misgovernance is second to non.
NEM(cheapest stock on the exchange) has a better EPS than unity bank. If you are interested in bank stocks, look towards GTB, FIRSTBANK, ETI, and UBA(be careful of exceptional item in their balance sheet).
NB: In stock market, cheapness does not automatically ttanslate to values.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chillykelly86(m): 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
stockbull:

abc is nice to trade.the reliability is moderate and the stock will continue uptrend even with scanty wings unless it is manipulated.

access@nigeria stock exchange:more interest,old investors acquire more units and new investors have really joined today. The star we see on candlesticks pattern today is because of more acquired units.there are three possibilities tomorrow; up, unchange or slight decline but the bulls breath will flow through the stock tomorrow

@Stockbull, I noticed ABC over the weekend. Very promising prospects for year end and Q1. Currently has an EPS of 11.9k and @61k, has a PE of less than 5.6
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:02am On Mar 12, 2013
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Enter oando if u can now. I see unity reversing back though. To me its a hold stock, so when it's N1.0k u can sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Unity is a run run run stock. The company wants to do share reconstruction. If you look at volume yesterday , it shows somehing is wrong. You can check proshare for related article.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2013
jossy26: Stock is still very risky jare, was hoping for some short term profit but couldn't get it @d end of last week, infact the prices have come down, but I think God I bot dem cheap so will just convert dem to medium term, once I get 20 - 30% profit like this, am off
you bought them when the bears are at the surface of the market. high expectations may cause you not to have rational decision. the market should be steady if we want the bull to last. remember what happens in the pre-2003 boom when people were securing loans to buy shares. dont have much time now to explain the cycle of that crash.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Josh121: @ stockbull what you say of Unity bank on a long term (2-3years) and ccnn please advice so i know what to do . Can one go into Oando now ?
unity may be good for long time but i have not done any analysis now as regards its long term reliability and there is no development now that can buttress any analysis.the fate of the stock would be known after reconstruction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2013
jamace:

If I were you, I will hold my UBA stock. It is better to look for money somewhere else to purchase ACCESS stock.

Take your decision, anyway.
it is not bad holding uba. access wold also do well as uba
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2013
babyoy: please what stocks can one buy this coming week and make some gain before month end.Thanks
still coming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by manie(m): 10:16am On Mar 12, 2013
feelamong:

Any body that is Panic selling now is doing himeself/herself a great disservice!!

The market is rip for future gains and only time will tell! All the market is waiting for now is the result from the Banking sector and the conglomerates which are all expected to the OK...Once these results meet the analyst expectations and that of the First Qtr also show growth the the next round of Bull season..

If i had money I will be quietly mopping up more of my favorite shares like NASCON and NAHCO

Why NASCON and NAHCO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Sorry house is this a belated news in respect of unity bank.

Source: Proshare

Unity Bank Plc took share reconstruction as a viable option to position for future stability and profitability with a guarantee of good return on investment and consolidate its gains to prepare for listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The bank\'s Chairman, Prof. Akin Mabogunje told shareholders at an extra-ordinary general meeting in Abuja this week that besides that benefit, the reconstruction would give room in the future to raise money from the market without \'ballooning\' the capital structure at a good price.

Mabogunje who praised the shareholders\' ardent support for the bank\'s success so far, further noted that although the number of shares held by each shareholder would have been reduced with the reconstruction, their percentage holding and value would still remain the same.

Giving further justification for the exercise before the shareholders approved the board\'s recommendation for the reconstruction, the chairman said; \"The possibility of bonus shares would be more assured under a moderate equity level, and volume of traded shares of the bank would be reduced, hence the share price should be enhanced\". According to Mabogunje, the bank has successfully integrated the technology infrastructure of the nine constituent banks into a common and unified technology platform.

In line with the board\'s recommendation, the 44,210,-684,000 issued and fully paid ordinary shares of 50 kobo each in the capital of the bank were approved for reconstruction into 14,736,894,670 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each by converting the 44,210,6-84,000 issued and fully paid ordinary shares of 50 kobo each into stock of N14.7 billion and re-converting the stock into 14, 736, 894,670 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each.

The reconstructed shares would be allocated to shareholders in the ratio of one reconstructed ordinary share of 50 kobo each for every three ordinary shares of 50 kobo each previously held.

The shareholders also approved that the sum of N14, 736,894,670 representing the surplus nominal value of the reconstructed shares be transferred into the share reserve account to form part of the shareholders\' fund.

Further agreed is that the reconstructed 14.7 ordinary shares be re-valued in accordance with the ratio of reconstruction, subject to the appropriate regulatory consents, and be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. - comet

Tags: ,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2013
custodyins is good for short quick gains. Do not invest heavily on it. The stock has generated more than forty percent within one month although it was not available for couple of days now but it has come back. Those who keep eyes on it the other time should have had nice trade.

nigeria stock exchange.
Keep eyes on diamond bank, sellers are losing their stance, downtrend will end within two days.for the stock to do very well, fundamentals have stake.
Nigeria stock exchange
weak interest for sterling and fcmb stocks.
Ikeja hotel has nice entry but what i discover is that old investors acquire most of the units share which means there are some helpful informations they receive. It is good buy now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2013
sellydion: Sorry house is this a belated news in respect of unity bank.

Source: Proshare

Unity Bank Plc took share reconstruction as a viable option to position for future stability and profitability with a guarantee of good return on investment and consolidate its gains to prepare for listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

The bank\'s Chairman, Prof. Akin Mabogunje told shareholders at an extra-ordinary general meeting in Abuja this week that besides that benefit, the reconstruction would give room in the future to raise money from the market without \'ballooning\' the capital structure at a good price.

Mabogunje who praised the shareholders\' ardent support for the bank\'s success so far, further noted that although the number of shares held by each shareholder would have been reduced with the reconstruction, their percentage holding and value would still remain the same.

Giving further justification for the exercise before the shareholders approved the board\'s recommendation for the reconstruction, the chairman said; \"The possibility of bonus shares would be more assured under a moderate equity level, and volume of traded shares of the bank would be reduced, hence the share price should be enhanced\". According to Mabogunje, the bank has successfully integrated the technology infrastructure of the nine constituent banks into a common and unified technology platform.

In line with the board\'s recommendation, the 44,210,-684,000 issued and fully paid ordinary shares of 50 kobo each in the capital of the bank were approved for reconstruction into 14,736,894,670 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each by converting the 44,210,6-84,000 issued and fully paid ordinary shares of 50 kobo each into stock of N14.7 billion and re-converting the stock into 14, 736, 894,670 ordinary shares of 50 kobo each.

The reconstructed shares would be allocated to shareholders in the ratio of one reconstructed ordinary share of 50 kobo each for every three ordinary shares of 50 kobo each previously held.

The shareholders also approved that the sum of N14, 736,894,670 representing the surplus nominal value of the reconstructed shares be transferred into the share reserve account to form part of the shareholders\' fund.

Further agreed is that the reconstructed 14.7 ordinary shares be re-valued in accordance with the ratio of reconstruction, subject to the appropriate regulatory consents, and be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. - comet

Tags: ,

the fact is that, any reconstruction would always bring loss to shareholders and the company has a way of conpesating lion shareholders with contracts and so many other things which will not extend to common shareholders and you may wonder why they always approve and make good remarks. Anyone that is hitted by fcmb and fininland reconstruction can tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2013
oando is not too late for those who are unfortunate.
Transcorp is very good for long term, we say it again.
never forget my forcast on wapco in relation to their meeting date that is getting closer. Interest is growing more everyday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
stockbull:

custodyins is good for short quick gains. Do not invest heavily on it. The stock has generated more than forty percent within one month although it was not available for couple of days now but it has come back. Those who keep eyes on it the other time should have had nice trade.

nigeria stock exchange.
Keep eyes on diamond bank, sellers are losing their stance, downtrend will end within two days.for the stock to do very well, fundamentals have stake.
Nigeria stock exchange
weak interest for sterling and fcmb stocks.
Ikeja hotel has nice entry but what i discover is that old investors acquire most of the units share which means there are some helpful informations they receive. It is good buy now

Currently the volume being traded on FCMB stands at 18,335,161M units...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
I cant wait for results to start pouring into the market...Positive results are going to come out in some days and i was informed that zenith bank is likely to pay dividend of N1.50k...I guess some of us are already aware about this...

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (7783) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, joedguy, husu(m), chimex38, Ojoboak(m), customstreet, Mfunkynation(m), Willie2015 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.