Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10950834 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (7777) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chokit(m): 10:54am On Jan 09, 2014
pls i need a nigerian free stock calculator.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2014
Toluway: sorry I made a slight mistake on where to access bid and offer, After getting to prices at Stockmarketnigeria.com, click FT. You will see the chart, bid and offer.

economia:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU
1. HOW DOES ONE INTERPRET THE FIGURE. LIKE THE BID VALUE OF OANDO THAT IS 21.6 ON FT?
2. HOW DOES ONE INTERPRET THE FIGURE. LIKE THE BID VALUE OF OANDO THAT IS 6,822.35 ON BLOOMBERG?

please expatiate on how to get the bid nd offer on these websites. thank I DO NOT SEE ANYTHING ON THE BLOOMBERG SITES
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2014
megainvest: Good news for companies in the marine business e.g. Japaul: FG Approves Oil Bunkering Operations in Nigerian Waters

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-approves-oil-bunkering-operations-in-nigerian-waters/168424/
With this news, Japaul will resume high bid next week because so many investors would want to take positions as soon as this news starts entering into the market. If you are already in the bus, tighten your seat belt oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2014
gosj:
With this news, Japaul will resume high bid next week because so many investors would want to take positions as soon as this news starts entering into the market. If you are already in the bus, tighten your seat belt oh!

Oga please how is this related to japaul
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2014
^ Japaul does Bunkering operations – Delivery of Bunkers to Oil Tankers within the Nigerian Waters.

Check their site: http://www.japaulgroup.com/operations.php

I'm thinking about this seriously ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2014
chokit: pls i need a nigerian free stock calculator.

I dont have a stock market calculator but for now i would advise you visit ft.com, bloomberg.com or proshareng.com for stock market quotes, analysis, charts, peer comparism and recommendations..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2014
gosj:

Am waiting for japaul at the 50kobo junction with my matchete as usual..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:42am On Jan 09, 2014
chokit: pls i need a nigerian free stock calculator.

You can also use this website research.bglgroupng.com

The free Financial/stock Calculator available there can be used to determine the total cash required to buy stock at the current share price and can determine what will be gained from the sales of stock at the current share price.

Hope this helps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AbidemiA: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2014
Check marketwatch.ng for Nigerian stock market quotes, analysis, charts, peer comparism and reports. If there is any functionality you will like us to incorporate, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Am waiting for japaul at the 50kobo junction with my matchete as usual..
Oga B2bR, are you sure Japaul go reach that ur junction bcoz this news is what guyz have been waiting for a long time! Even the owners of Japaul go tell you say dem dey happy seriously for this news bcoz pepper go drop for them big time! That is if they didnt bribe the govt for this good policy oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
^ It's really a matter of risk. Some people were waiting for Oando at N20 just yesterday and suddenly boom!!!

Round numbers are not the best targets on the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by divinelove(m): 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dumexoga:
People are busy discouraging others not to buy oando, telling them that the cop deal may not be finalized, and they are busy buying the stocks. Instead of people to be wise, they listening to them. This guys spreading this rumor that oando may likely not make thecop deal, will at last make money from these guys they have succeeded in deceiving, because by the time it starts appreciating, they won't sell until they have made huge amount of money. People please be wise and enter oando now. By next week, una no go see am buy. Bet am

Is like u r heavily loaded on oando, anyway i guess u r right. This is the time to buy oando, i see the stock hitting at least #35 by 31st jan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
gosj:
Oga B2bR, are you sure Japaul go reach that ur junction bcoz this news is what guyz have been waiting for a long time! Even the owners of Japaul go tell you say dem dey happy seriously for this news bcoz pepper go drop for them big time! That is if they didnt bribe the govt for this good policy oh!
JEGEDE...... Your Japauliness grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2014
gosj:

megainvest: ^ It's really a matter of risk. Some people were waiting for Oando at N20 just yesterday and suddenly boom!!!

Round numbers are not the best targets on the market.

It was actually a joke i learnt from oga 9free (as per mentor thingz).. grin

But i see japaul coming down further before any increase in price..

Also you have to ask yourself, how many people even know that Japaul is into Oil Bunkering business becos if not that Oga megainvest posted it, i can assure you many of us here, myself inclusive, didnt know Japaul was into bunkering, so it might take some time before sentiments on this news comes to play...My 5kobo thoughts Ooo.( remember that i might be wrong though)

**looks for stone to sharpen cutlass**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Born 2be Rich]

It was actually a joke i learnt from oga 9free (as per mentor thingz).. grin

But i see japaul coming down further before any increase in price..

Also you have to ask yourself, how many people even know that Japaul is into Oil Bunkering business becos if not that Oga megainvest posted it, i can assure you many of us here, myself inclusive, didnt know Japaul was into bunkering, so it might take some time before sentiments on this news comes to play...My 5kobo thoughts Ooo.( remember that i might be wrong though)

**looks for stone to sharpen cutlass**

That is to say, many people don't even have adequate information about this market. What does the oil attached to the name mean? Japaul is the only player in maritime listed on the stock exchange. They are into bunkering big time. They are into oil distribution offshore, dredging, Supply of maritime materials to companies, pipeline and so on. So day just break for japaul now, watch and see what will happen soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Dumexoga][/quote]

Well because people dont have sufficient information about what japaul does doesnt mean that they dont have information about the market..You only make enquiries on stocks you are interested in buying/investing..We all know Japaul will gain very soon but not they type of rally we expect in the likes of FO, conoil etc..it is good that the knwoledge gap concerning japaul has been reduced as we now know that they are into oil bunkering..

**still looks for stone to sharpen cutlass**
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

Well because people dont have sufficient information about what japaul does doesnt mean that they dont have information about the market..You only make enquiries on stocks you are interested in buying/investing..We all know Japaul will gain very soon but not they type of rally we expect in the likes of FO, conoil etc..it is good that the knwoledge gap concerning japaul has been reduced as we now know that they are into oil bunkering..

grin
Born 2be Rich:

Knowledge is money! Xtra knowledge na xtra money be dat oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:15pm On Jan 09, 2014
megainvest: ^ Please can someone explain what the role of the market maker will be in the case above where nobody wants to sell but there are buyers? I think there is a way market makers can step in to provide the supply at a slightly higher price and to keep the market moving rationally.

IMO, market makers cannot perform magic in this situation. Market makers quotes both bid and ask price for a particular security and apparently their ask will be higher than their bid price but I think there is an allowed limit which regulates the difference between their ask and bid price. Market makers cannot be forced to buy at just any Ask price because they too want to make profits as they are not non-profit organisation. So their duties here (providing liquidity) will be limited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
gosj: grin
Knowledge is money! Xtra knowledge na xtra money be dat oh!

True..thats why i am seriously waiting at the N0.50k to N0.54K junction to matchette this stock.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2014
Dumexoga:
People are busy discouraging others not to buy oando, telling them that the cop deal may not be finalized, and they are busy buying the stocks. Instead of people to be wise, they listening to them. This guys spreading this rumor that oando may likely not make thecop deal, will at last make money from these guys they have succeeded in deceiving, because by the time it starts appreciating, they won't sell until they have made huge amount of money. People please be wise and enter oando now.
By next week, una no go see am buy. Bet am

First, I think its funny that some investors who have the firepower to purchase 1m units of OANDO @ N17 would have the luxury of time to respond to the jesting that goes on on Nairaland.

Second, considering our dense religious society its not strange that one investor is able to magically know that I've got OANDO in my portfolio.

smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:27pm On Jan 09, 2014
gosj:

Good news for Japaul but it will not stop profit takers from dragging the price down a little- opportunity for those who thought they missed the ride.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:32pm On Jan 09, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

True..thats why i am seriously waiting at the N0.50k to N0.54K junction to matchette this stock.. grin

I follow you dey dat junction with my machete. I sold my Japaul @ N0.68 and I'm seriously waiting to replenish my tank. Abeg make this oil bunkering news cool down small for men to retake positions before the thing begin perform sentimental magic.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 3:46pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elai147:

I follow you dey dat junction with my machete. I sold my Japaul @ N0.68 and I'm seriously waiting to replenish my tank. Abeg make this oil bunkering news cool down small for men to retake positions before the thing begin perform sentimental magic.

The bolded is my prayer point now..persin never hammer finish for oando, japaul wan come carry im head join..make jegede wait small make we take full position at our usual junction..I am surprise say Oga 9free no dey this junction before me, abi im don go pilgrimage..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Japaul between 0.51 to 0.54 is a good place to wait hopefully. Just watch the volumes to be sure magicians are not heading to that part of town any time soon. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
megainvest: Japaul between 0.51 to 0.54 is a good place to wait hopefully. Just watch the volumes to be sure magicians are not heading to that part of town any time soon. grin
If by any happen-stance, i see Japaul oil gain tomorrow, i will just know that the magicians have arrived ohhh grin
megainvest: Japaul between 0.51 to 0.54 is a good place to wait hopefully. Just watch the volumes to be sure magicians are not heading to that part of town any time soon. grin
If by any happen-stance, i see Japaul oil gain tomorrow, i will just know that the magicians have arrived ohhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
tried buying oando yesterday but my broker said it was on bid, can that be true?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 4:59pm On Jan 09, 2014
It was still on bid today , I was unable to buy . I hope I can tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 5:19pm On Jan 09, 2014
Josh121: It was still on bid today , I was unable to buy . I hope I can tomorrow
chief, yesterday not today, I mean it closed with a 0.23% loss yesterday. how was that possibly a bid state
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
I will keep making buy order even if it takes time to be executed, the ignorant and the fearful fill definitely offer theirs especially when it reches their entry price.
Another slim case is that some will desperately need cash, thus they will sell.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

The bolded is my prayer point now..persin never hammer finish for oando, japaul wan come carry im head join..make jegede wait small make we take full position at our usual junction..I am surprise say Oga 9free no dey this junction before me, abi im don go pilgrimage..

Oga 9free go always come wait for that junction. Him go meet us there. This January will be a good month to make good profits on stocks but most of our monies are currently married to Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
Josh121: It was still on bid today , I was unable to buy . I hope I can tomorrow

Me too. I was not able to buy, even at market price. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2014
[quote author=Elai147]

Me too. I was not able to buy, even at market price. Let's see how it goes tomorrow.[/q

Broker was able to buy some

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (7777) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: drotba(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.