Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6438 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis(tm):
@Vicky

WOW!! *surprised & blushing*

Baby, if you told me this to my face... I'd immediately fix a gold on your finger..not just a gold but a golden ring. You never dissapoint, u ever blazing, ever loving, if only you were my sister; then I would kiss you no matter who was watching.

Hmm... How sweet your lyrics, how fragnant your cologne, and how great your name ~V ~I ~C ~K ~ Y ! No wonder all the young men love you!

I'm just goin giv u a quarter of what you truly deserve (pls bear with me).

8.9/10

oops! too much epistle... just take me with you baby; lets run!
This is it people, the man has spoken, 8.9 was the score. Congrats Vicky, Nairaland history will always remember this day. We await other slots. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

good good but she dosent want to be ur sis!! angry
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Dear u did great. If I were kunle, I'd be kissing those wonderful lips where dis words originated from

thnx, bf........ Don worry, we'r helding there!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
While we await Tasha and ATMC, please let ItsModella get ready. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by lolaluv1(f): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
uj_sizzle: Everyone refreshment's available here. Place ur order now!!

Buy 4 bottles of beer n get the 5th one on the house!

Tonight's special:
pepper soup(goat,chicken n fish) Nkwobi
Ngwongwo
Suya
sharwarma
Kebab
Fish fingers etc

All kinds of drinks are available.
Please a bowl of Nkwobi and 2 malt drinks. I'll eat it here but wrap 3 Sharwama and 2 grilled catfish as takeaway, since na Killz go pay!grincheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

good good but she dosent want to be ur sis!! angry

oopss! I know... I mean, we know. Vicky is mine! before, during & after the challenge. smiley

I tried to eleminate sentiments so I could get an unbiased aggregate.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Special announcement to all the men. Please give reason(s) for your pick or rating. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

oopss! I know... I mean, we know. Vicky is mine! before, during & after the challenge. smiley
Tu reve!! grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: grin grin grin grin grin
why u dey grin

you chop expired gala
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm having fun in here. Please let Kunletiwoo give us his rating on Sijo's wooing lines with reason(s). Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo:
Access granted! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! *screamed aloud* jezzzzzzzzzz! Bby please take my heart forever. smiley

*speechless* tnx babe...... U nor gonna regrt it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
Had to read those sweet lines again. Denm! I'm feeling so fly cheesy *hugs sijo*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
ItsModella:
hahaha, you're learning some Igbo? nice.....well, I'm good, how about you?

Yeah, Since you've refused to teach me i had to apply with Mama Nkechi
I'm great... officially free till next year tho'
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
@D-Ex, look out for an email from me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Please a bowl of Nkwobi and 2 malt drinks. I'll eat it here but wrap 3 Sharwama and 2 grilled catfish as takeaway, since na Killz go pay!grincheesy

Only you?? shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: D.A.N is ably represented grin grin

hehehe... u wont kill me wit lafta. I guess dat's DERAILERS ASSOCIATION of NAIRALAND(D.A.N)....lmao.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
please where is my love ?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

*speechless* tnx babe...... U nor gonna regrt it.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Can Uju pass the glass cup around please, we need to refresh. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Smartiegurl(f): 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Got 2 post mine now cuz i need to go out. Oh! D explorer dearie, how lovely the name sounds to the ear, am always filled with joy each time i see your post, that reminds me of the first day i introduced my self here, you welcomed me with joy. Kunle honey, i wanna let you know that you gat not to wonder again, cuz you gat totrust in me. Dearie, if it is love you want, you can make me your girl, if it is love that you need, jst come and share my world with me. My love, you jst made me realize the meaning of Lionnel Richie's songs, alwaz feel love each time i listen to his tracks nd beliv me is all because of you. Dearie you ain't alone anymore cuz you have gat me ok. Be my love and together we shall rule the world and definitely make Nairalander's jealous of us. Be my man and we shall always walk in two's. Permit me to use my dialect here " nwoke oma, ahuru m gi n'anya" i love you my world.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo: Had to read those sweet lines again. Denm! I'm feeling so fly cheesy *hugs sijo*
Ogbeni, answer us now. You wan die untop wooing lines ni grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smartie gurl: Got 2 post mine now cuz i need to go out. Oh! D explorer dearie, how lovely the name sounds to the ear, am always filled with joy each time i see your post, that reminds me of the first day i introduced my self here, you welcomed me with joy. Kunle honey, i wanna let you know that you gat not to wonder again, cuz you gat totrust in me. Dearie, if it is love you want, you can make me your girl, if it is love that you need, jst come and share my world with me. My love, you jst made me realize the meaning of Lionnel Richie's songs, alwaz feel love each time i listen to his tracks nd beliv me is all because of you. Dearie you ain't alone anymore cuz you have gat me ok. Be my love and together we shall rule the world and definitely make Nairalander's jealous of us. Be my man and we shall always walk in two's. Permit me to use my dialect here " nwoke oma, ahuru m gi n'anya" i love you my world.
Thank you sweets, it will be re-quoted for ATMC to challenge smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Smartie gurl: Got 2 post mine now cuz i need to go out. Oh! D explorer dearie, how lovely the name sounds to the ear, am always filled with joy each time i see your post, that reminds me of the first day i introduced my self here, you welcomed me with joy. Kunle honey, i wanna let you know that you gat not to wonder again, cuz you gat totrust in me. Dearie, if it is love you want, you can make me your girl, if it is love that you need, jst come and share my world with me. My love, you jst made me realize the meaning of Lionnel Richie's songs, alwaz feel love each time i listen to his tracks nd beliv me is all because of you. Dearie you ain't alone anymore cuz you have gat me ok. Be my love and together we shall rule the world and definitely make Nairalander's jealous of us. Be my man and we shall always walk in two's. Permit me to use my dialect here " nwoke oma, ahuru m gi n'anya" i love you my world.
Hin name Kunle? Hmmmm.. Na so underground paroles dey unveil o

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by lolaluv1(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
The ladies are on fire! Sizzling!grincheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo: Had to read those sweet lines again. Denm! I'm feeling so fly cheesy *hugs sijo*

*hugs him back n expecting a kiss*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ogbeni, answer us now. You wan die untop wooing lines ni grin
check your email...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by lolaluv1(f): 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
flanrey:

Only you?? shocked

And so? If you wan join, make you talk. I still fit order for more.
cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Beync(f): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Obinoscopy:

Nobody is taking me from Beync, I'm right where I belong.
this means more juice for uuuu kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, permit me to post ItsModella's wooing lines to Binger. She couldn't do that because of poor network signal in her location. We appreciate her contribution to the fun. Coming up next is ItsModella's wooing lines. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hin na Kunle? Hmmmm.. Na so underground paroles dey unveil o

Ewoooh, i tink say na only me see am o.
Kunle, kunle*tinking* wait a minute, is kunle cheating?? Omg! I cnt blive dis.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

Ewoooh, i tink say na only me see am o.
Kunle, kunle*tinking* wait a minute, is kunle cheating?? Omg! I cnt blive dis.
Looool... I don spoil runz o! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Obinoscopy(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Beync: this means more juice for uuuu kiss

cheesy And more iceScream for u hon kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Have Safe Raw Sex / Massive Anaconda I saw on the way today. (video And Picture). / Women Who Cheat Can Be Recognised By Two Things....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.