Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,928 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6433 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
I'm having fun in here. Please let Kunletiwoo give us his rating on Sijo's wooing lines with reason(s). Thanks smiley

Like seriously, I'm rating those Sijo's lines 9.5%.

Reasons: Those lines were so captivating such that I had to read them over again, cos I needed to feel the way I felt when I first read it. Hmmmmmm! what else can I say? **blow her a kiss** you are a darling.smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Looool... I don spoil runz o! grin grin
i saw it too but didn't want to comment
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

And so? If you wan join, make you talk. I still fit order for more.
cheesy

Yes o, very interested...
As far that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mod is paying
i must chop him money this christmas
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
acidosis™:

why u dey grin

you chop expired gala
grin
hahaha! Gala no dey expire!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
chronique:

hehehe... u wont kill me wit lafta. I guess dat's DERAILERS ASSOCIATION of NAIRALAND(D.A.N)....lmao.
hahehehe!smart guy...u got the gist
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012

From ItsModella to Binger.

1 universe, 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7continents, 7 seas, 7 billion people and out of a vast number of members on Nairaland, I am writing this particularly to you. Wow, I can't believe myself but screw it, I'm forging ahead with this.
I can hold it no longer, the time has finally come for me to eat that humble pie and share with you my thoughts, my feelings, the reasons behind my actions. I noticed you the very first moment you arrived at the romance section. The perfect blend of English and Igbo in your posts could not escape my eye. With so much informality, you turn complex situations into easy ones. I love the way you apply passion to whatever you set your heart to. Binger, I love your humor, your candor, your passion.
*Laughs*
You know each time I come
across your posts, I get butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't bothered initially because I didn't understand the feeling. But as time passed on, this feeling got stronger, more powerful to the point where each time I see your moniker, my breath stops, my heart skips a beat. Each time I feel lost and out of touch with reality, I read your posts and I feel safe again, I smile. I feel miserable when I don't see you for two straight days. I have tried with all the might in me to ignore this plethora of mixed feelings but after much inner searching, it has finally dawned on me that I AM IN LOVE.
Yeah I know, it sounds strange coming from a person of my nature but that is just the plain truth. How else can I explain the tingle I feel each time I sight your moniker? My love runs deeper than I ever thought it possible to love a fellow human being. I never even thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much until now. But with each passing day, my love for you grows, way beyond the scope of my heart. You have
become that vital adhesive that holds my soul together, the very part of me that is the reason for my existence. In a few words, I breathe for you.
At this point, I know I'm probably failing miserably at putting to words my feelings for you but it's still worth the try. Accept me and our love will become the perfect example of how true love should be. Together, our love would be a strong one, surviving everything even death. I long to lay in your strong arms and whisper to you for the rest of my life how much I love you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your alluring smile. I want to always look into your sparkling eyes, I want to always brush my lips with yours. I want you to flow into me. I want to smile with you as your dreams come true. I want to cry with you when things go awry. I want to share with you your joy and your sorrow. I want to be the one you talk about with so much love and pride to your friends. I want to be just more than a friend. I want to be your everything.
Binger, odogwu' m, dike'm, will you have me as your lover, confidant and best friend?

10 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hin name Kunle? Hmmmm.. Na so underground paroles dey unveil o
lmao grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

i saw it too but didn't want to comment
grin grin grin cheesy

Kunle, pele o! Mi o mo mo embarassed grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: hahaha! Gala no dey expire!
wrong!!!!!

But seriously, Sijo blew it up
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

Ewoooh, i tink say na only me see am o.
Kunle, kunle*tinking* wait a minute, is kunle cheating?? Omg! I cnt blive dis.
Olorun ma je** bby I'm not a cheat ☺°˚˚˚°!!! Idowuuuuuuu! Haba! What have I done tori olorun?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

1 universe, 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7continents, 7 seas, 7 billion people and out of a vast number of members on Nairaland, I am writing this particularly to you. Wow, I can't believe myself but screw it, I'm forging ahead with this.
I can hold it no longer, the time has finally come for me to eat that humble pie and share with you my thoughts, my feelings, the reasons behind my actions. I noticed you the very first moment you arrived at the romance section. The perfect blend of English and Igbo in your posts could not escape my eye. With so much informality, you turn complex situations into easy ones. I love the way you apply passion to whatever you set your heart to. Binger, I love your humor, your candor, your passion.
*Laughs*
across your posts, I get butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't bothered initially because I didn't understand the feeling. But as time passed on, this feeling got stronger, more powerful to the point where each time I see your moniker, my breath stops, my heart skips a beat. Each time I feel lost and out of touch with reality, I read your posts and I feel safe again, I smile. I feel miserable when I don't see you for two straight days. I have tried with all the might in me to ignore this plethora of mixed feelings but after much inner searching, it has finally dawned on me that I AM IN LOVE.
Yeah I know, it sounds strange coming from a person of my nature but that is just the plain truth. How else can I explain the tingle I feel each time I sight your moniker? My love runs deeper than I ever thought it possible to love a fellow human being. I never even thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much until now. But with each passing day, my love for you grows, way beyond the scope of my heart. You have
become that vital adhesive that holds my soul together, the very part of me that is the reason for my existence. In a few words, I breathe for you.
At this point, I know I'm probably failing miserably at putting to words my feelings for you but it's still worth the try. Accept me and our love will become the perfect example of how true love should be. Together, our love would be a strong one, surviving everything even death. I long to lay in your strong arms and whisper to you for the rest of my life how much I love you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your alluring smile. I want to always look into your sparkling eyes, I want to always brush my lips with yours. I want you to flow into me. I want to smile with you as your dreams come true. I want to cry with you when things go awry. I want to share with you your joy and your sorrow. I want to be the one you talk about with so much love and pride to your friends. I want to be just more than a friend. I want to be your everything.
Binger, odogwu' m, dike'm, will you have me as your lover, confidant and best friend?
Her breath stops ke? I no understand o! Eyi ga gan o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
@D-Ex, pls space the paragraphs out...thanks.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
@itsmodella's lines, DAYUUUUUM! love dis. smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by lolaluv1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
flanrey:

Yes o, very interested...
As far that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mod is paying
i must chop him money this christmas

Pesin wey no gel wit kilz no fit chop im awuf...e go run ur belle!

#tastes the nkwobi, sips malt and reads more wooing lines.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
itsmodella has killed it!!
dts wat i call a show stopper.... oh mehn!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo:

Like seriously, I'm rating those Sijo's lines 9.5%.

Reasons: Those lines were so captivating such that I had to read them over again, cos I needed to feel the way I felt when I first read it. Hmmmmmm! what else can I say? **blow her a kiss** you are a darling.smiley
Here we have it. Score 9.5.. Congrats to Sijo01, Nairaland history will always wear your name, that this day, your wooing lines captivated a young man to a point of thought-loss and confusion grin We await other SLOTS. Thanks again smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Her breathe stops ke? I no understand o! lipsrsealed
leave am jawe tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
@Sijo, nice lines...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Her breathe stops ke? I no understand o! lipsrsealed
shush jor, no try to spoil my market grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice one modella cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: leave am jawe tongue
Leave kini? I no understand dat part now... Wen d tin stop, na binger go do d mouth to mouth?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
ItsModella: @D-Ex, pls space the paragraphs out...thanks.
I'm on mobile too dear. He won't see the jointed words sef, you don kill am smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

*Laughs*
This is the bomb!! It literally blew away my brick walls like chaff before the wind...damn! I have just been wooed by a senòrita
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

I'm on mobile too dear. He won't see the jointed words sef, you don kill am smiley
Hahahahaha...u gbasky mehn.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 9:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Leave kini? I no understand dat part now... Wen d tin stop, na binger go do d mouth to mouth?
b4 nko? Abi you go like do am?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
ItsModella:
shush jor, no try to spoil my market grin grin
Hehehe.. Ur market is safe! Carry go!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 21, 2012
lola.luv:

Pesin wey no gel wit kilz no fit chop im awuf...e go run ur belle!

#tastes the nkwobi, sips malt and reads more wooing lines.
grin

I must chop him awuuf o
***Grabs Nkwobi and takes off grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: b4 nko? Abi you go like do am?
Lolz... Do ko commando ni! tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
wheres tashmania
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 9:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Peeps
*ID y u knock me 4 head na*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
While we await Binger's rating on ItsModella's wooing lines to him, give me 2 likes if you're having fun smiley

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo). / SEE Picture That Proves That Your Neighbour Is Not Your Friend / I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.