Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe (25326 Views)

The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe / A Statement You Made To Your Partner That You Regretted? / The Worst Statement You Ever Heard. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2013
Spending money Is my hobby.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Dreyl(m): 10:01am On Jan 06, 2013
nothing...
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by strangest(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2013
send me your account number... let me see what I can do

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by KelvinC1(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2013
Is it MTN recharge card you want or GLO..

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by valdubem(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2013
I have money$$. They love this 'romantic statement' soo well
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Davijunson: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'
hehehehe.......they open after a bank alert is received.

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Iaz93: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2013
Davijunson: hehehehe.......they open after a bank alert is received.
GBAM!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Decapo: 10:11am On Jan 06, 2013
tawa89: The most romantic statement for a nigerian lady? Lemme think...

Baby, my father is Alhaji Aliyu Dangote.
na Aliko
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by movmentish(m): 10:11am On Jan 06, 2013
I love you....... Nufin beats it
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Davijunson: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2013
My name is davijunson aliko DANGOTE....dat should b romantic enough
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by gfunkera(m): 10:13am On Jan 06, 2013
That's quite simple. Its ... MAGA DON PAY ! Works like magic .
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ayspac(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!
Is a typical lie,all these things aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ å̝̅†̥​ that thrill U̶̲̥̅̊ girls nao,expecially the statement "Send me your account number".
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by GUNSLINGER: 10:19am On Jan 06, 2013
GIVE ME A GATE PASS TO YOUR HEART
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by CzarChris(m): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2013
I know you have a bf, and i hate to be a home breaker. But, i can't help thinking about you. I hope he takes good care of you, but i believe you deserve more.***works everytime

6 Likes

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tomakint: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2013
Most of them love lies, so if you give attractive colours to your lies they will surely be yours, one thing I am very sure of is, most Nigerian girls are immune to the truth. Why? Perhaps they were created from our left ribs IMO undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by infobiz9ja(m): 10:21am On Jan 06, 2013
Bolushalom: I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!!

What then gets ur engine running?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by ejyko4aek(m): 10:22am On Jan 06, 2013
I will buy U the latest BB phone
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2013
I spend my money everyday ontop woman,i dont care if she run away to another man..i am ready to be ur mugu,ur PERSONAL MAGA 4 LYF!!!!!!
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Or better still,shey na BB TOUCH or BB PORCHE
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by girlking(f): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2013
The most romantic thing I've heard in resent time is "I belong to you"

Which by extension means what ever is yours is mine grin....do u get my drift?

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
"I am ur mobile ATM Machine and I don't have a daily withdrawal limit"

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by soulamanne(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Iro nla...that's what they all say.am sure when u meet dangote and he says "come spend my momey with me".no matter how commanding the voice his,u will drool with the word"awwww,how sweet of u"lo
l
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2013
binger: 'Nice legs...when do they open?'

grin grin Modified - "Nice Legs...what makes them open?"

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Mygoldie(f): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2013
Davijunson: hehehehe.......they open after a bank alert is received.

Silly boys grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by musulumi(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2013
[quote author=Bolushalom]I'm a Nigerian babe, and i dont think asking me for my account number or asking me to marry you or every other thing u guys mentiond is d most romantic statement a guy can tell me...so y'all wrong!![/quote
You are always trying to display your superiority here. But I tell u this, if all what dis experience guys have been saying are not applicable to you, then u are a maga to a guy. Simple.
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by tjskii(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2013
For being such a wonderful wife,here's a plane ticket to the U.K for shopping and 200k(pounds o)spending money,
P.s;don't worry bout the kids,I'll take care of them for the 3wks ul be away cheesy cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2013
Talk true I have a lie dictating machine with me
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by Mygoldie(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2013
I want you to be the mother of my unborn kids. Most Romantic that is. cool
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by scholes23(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2013
Butter in my bread.
Sugar in my tea.
Cockroach in my cupboard.
Mosquito in my net.
I'll catch a grenade for ya
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by scholes23(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2013
Mygoldie: I want you to be the mother of my unborn kids. Most Romantic that is. cool

If I tell u like dat, u go gree?
Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by cindyrella(f): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
I think the most romantic statement is, "baby you must chop my money cos I don't care"

Talk am, and you go see her reaction! tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Statement You Can Tell A Nigerian Babe by movein: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2013
Baby I am your Torress and you're my post.. All I do is miss you! grin

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / You've Been Spending On Her & She Keeps Coming Along With Her Friend To Visit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.